Corner 6: Oppa Welcome home

Corner With Love

You slowly opened your eye lids. Your vison was a blur at first, till your rubbed your eyes. You rose up to see that you were safe at home you were glad but still confused. You looked around your room not remembering how you got there.You looked at the clock it was 8:00 am

Your held a hand to your head. It hurt like someone hit you with a baseball bat. You again tried to remember what happened.

-Flash Back-

" I AM NOT AFRAID OF HURTING YOU BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL BE THE BIGGER PERSON AND DO IT, CAUSE I DO HAVE THE GUTS TO DO IT. AHJUMMA PLEASE BRING THREE BOTTLES OF SOJU!!!"

-End of Flash back-

You then realized you still had your school uniform on. You got out of bed and could smell your breath from drinking. Just as you were about to grab a towel and head to the bathroom, you changed into some slumy cloths. You heard the door creak open and turned to see who it was. "Oh Soonja unnie, its just you" you relived it wasn't your umma.

 

"Ya kid wat did you do yesterday? you were a mess" She looked at you up and down at what you were wearing. You wore baby blue sweat pants and a pink teddy bear zip up jacket underneath was a white tank top. Your hair was in a messy bun and you wore your nerdy glass. "You look like a real kid now, so what happened yesterday?"

you just didn't want to explain that you went drinking last night with a bunch of guys, so you acted like you don't remember. "kyungmi hows your cold did it go down?" You looked at soonja confused "cold?" "Yes cold, umma said that you caught a cold when you were brought home yesterday" you looked more confused ever but you went with it since you didn't want them to know about you drinking. "umm...sure yea my cold went away, wait did you say when i was brought home?" soonja nodded and said " ah yea umma told me that you were brought home last night but you were stone cold out" you were wondering who brought you home so you asked again" did umma tell you who brought me home? she shook her head no " well just came to see if you were ok" as she headed to her room, you headed towards he bathroom to wash up.

While brushing your teeth you thought maybe it was donghyun that brought you home, you felt bad, he always does things for you, and you couldn't repay him. after spiting and washing your mouth and face, you headed down stairs to smell the breakfeast your umma made. She was cooking at the stove. You went behind her and put your arm around her. "UMMA SMELLS GREAT" you put on a big smile as you watch her cook from the side. She then turned to you smiled. You weren't sure if she was ok or not. Since you went to visit your appa. "Yebo help me set the table" as you set up the bowls,spoons, and chopsticks, your umma started asking qestions " is you appa well?" you stopped for a sec and answered. "Appa is well" your umma gentaly put her hand on your shoulder " we all miss him " as she gentaly moves your fallen bangs to the side, you gave a small smile. " -sigh- go call your sister to eat" you quickly wiped the sad face off and headed to the stairs to call soonja to eat.

After eating and help cleaing up the dishes, you were about to go up stairs till you remembered wat you were going to do. Your went to the living room where your umma was. She looked at you, but your were looking away" is there something wrong?" you then made eye contact with her. "Umma who brought me home yesterday?" she thought for a sec.

-Flash Back-

Kwangmin color Blue

Umma color purple

"wat do you want here?"

"Umm i'm jo kwangmin a friend, kyung mi was with us and she caught a cold"

(Cut to the bedroom scene)

"Thats her appa, they weren't close but she loved him very much, he died "

"we...went to visit her appa's grave today with her"

"i told her that its best if she doesn't, her father died on her 12th birthday, she would always force a smile on her face when it comes to her birtthday"

"oh...i understand, uh ma'am please don't tell kyung mi i brought her home"

-end of flashback-

"uh I...don't know his name" you looked at her a little down, so you headed up stairs. You heard your phone and ran to your room. You looked at saw that it was a text message from Janey

From: RapperJ

To:SmilezG

Hey since today is saturday, do you want to go the mall?

 

From :SmilezG

To: RapperJ

Yea i'll go, i wanted to check out some dresses for our coming up school dance. 

 

From :RapperJ

To: SmilezG

ALRIGHT OK I'LL MEET YOU AT THE CORNER OF THAT SHORT CUT WE TOOK TO SCHOOL YESTERDAY.

As you thought about what janey wrote. You kept thinking about wat you did yesterday which was drinking. You shook the feeling off. "aigoo....that PABO made me drink!" you whispered to yourself incase your umma or unnie might have heard. As you placed your phone on the night stand you saw your wallet was there. Your eyes widen as you grabbed it and jumped up and down crazy" AHHHHHH OMG I THOUGHT I LOST YOU......." you didn't care how it got there. you were too happy that it was there. You stopped jumping up and down, and opened up your wallet to see that everything was there. Except for the famly photo you had. But since the slot that held the picture wasn't a see through you asumed it was there.

You quickly got dress. this was wat you wore

after tidying up, you grabbed your small bag,wallet,and cellphone and headed down stairs.

You quickly told your umma where you were going while she was still on the phone, "Ah umma janey and i are going to the mall, i won't be home so late, bye love you" right as you were leaving your umma got up " YA kyungmi wait your...." it was too late you slammed the door shut and was on your way to meet janey. your umma sighed and contuined on the phone " uh..Taecyeon ah.....if you want to catch up with kyungmi you might have to go to the mall".

You made your way to the corner. you looked around to see if janey was there yet. Instead you spotted the table where you ate with the guys. You smiled and was happy you got to know boyfriend, Then the ahjumma from yesterday spotted you. She walked over " omo are you ok? you fainted after drinking two bottles yesterday" you looked at her then thought of what happened. You then snapped your fingers and asked her if she saw which of the guys carried her. "Oh the guys you were with, sorry i was busy that i didn't see who took you home" your head went down till you heard janey's voice. "HEYY KYUNG MI" you thanked her and ran towards janey.

"Hey you ready to go?" you nodded at janey as you both walked to get a cab. you checked out your watch, it was 9. Took 20 minutes and you finally arrived at the mall, You and janey were going to shop till you dropped. You guys went into so many stores here and there, you both went to all levels of the mall. You spotted a new store called PMwise it sounded like a shop to fix watches, but you spotted some hot looking fashions/dresses through the show case infront of the store. . " janey lets check this store out" janey nodded. You both headed towards the store.

Inside cool techno music played. The walls were shiney black, There was like a runway in the middle red retro lights, and of course tunes and tunes of cloths. There were sections for dresses, pants, shirts, etec. "Hi todays our grand opening for our new store PMwise. Since its grand opening were starting of with a 50%-80% of sales." a Young beautiful lady approached both of you . They look around the store. It was grand alright. The lady then asked " what can i help you with today?" you and janey both looked at each other and yelled "DRESSES" the lady lead you and janey to a big section full of dresses. Janey seached on the shevles and on the racks. After a while you went to the shoes section You realized there was man across from you. He wore a hat and sunglasses you thought it was weird to have a man in a womans store,unless his girlfriend was here, but from the looks of it, he was a single guy.You just thought it was weird, so you browsed through and through the shoes. You went to look for some ankle boots and sneaker wegdes. 

When you finally found a pair you liked you couldn't buy it. You didn't have enough money to buy them(since yo bought other things from others stores alreaady), janey bought a cute yellow dress just to wear around

"Thank you for shopping with us" You both thought that is was great day. "Ya kyung Mi we should come back here when its almost time for the school dance" you nodded and headed towards the food court. The ahjusshi you saw early stayed in the store till you were gone out of site from that store "Can i please buy these pleaase"  he took an item to the cashier, the lady looked at him weird, but since he was a customer she didn't care much. You and janey got some smoothies and sat down talking. "so.... are you going to tell him anytime soon?" you looked up from sipping your drink "bwo? wat do you mean?" janey then gave you a are you kidding look. "ohh, i think its best not tell." janey was shocked while you played around with your straw. "WAE??!!! but, come on you like him" what janey said about you liking him, you were unsure now. You felt like the feeling of liking donghyun just wasn't growing.

You did have a speck of liking him, but you just couldn't explain it. Without you looking a janey, she looked at passed your shoulder and smiled. "What do you really think of donghyun" without looking up you smiled " Hes a really great person, hes gental but at times can be rough and strong. He cares for his friends, and is great at being a leader, and just always being there for someone...especially me. I'm really glad on that day that we were late to school, i was glad that it was donghyun oppa that was late with me, who ever he likes, that girl should be thankful she has someone like him to like her" you looked up at janey smiling. Happy that you were able to tell janey all these thoughts.

Janey then asked you the last qestion. "Would you be really happy if you told donghyun sunbae this?" You looked at her gave it a thought and answered " yes, it would so make my day if he knew all these wonderful thoughts that i think of him"

"SO....thats what you really thinking about me" Your eyes became big when you heard a familar voice coming behind you. You looked at janey who was giggling to herself, She motioned her head your ways so that you would turn around. You slowly turned to around to meet a familar face. "oh........d..d-d- donghyun" Donghyun stood there with a big smile on his face. You face turned white from what you just said. You tried to control your breathing. Just as you were about to say another word minwoo jumps from the back of donghyun and to the side. "YA NOONA" so energetic he waves to you, and notices janey. "AH NOONA ARE YOU SURE DONGHYUN IS ANYTHING LIKE YOU SAID?" back at the dorm hes a different person, so different" you giggled along with janey while donghyun looked to minwoo and elbows his side. "oww hyung don't be like this" you were glad that minwoo was there to break the akwardness. "OH janey this is minwoo, minwoo this is my bestfriend janey." introducing the youngsters to each other minwoo went up to janey and gave her a hand shake. "Annyeong" both of them said. 

You looked towards where donghyun stood. You turned pink from all those things you said about him. He returned a sweet smile at you. "so since were here, why don't we all hangout" donghyun suggested since it was just you 4. "oh thats a great idea lets head to the arcade if you girls are done shopping" minwoo sound excited this was going to be his first time hangout with you and especially janey. "thats sounds great wat do you think kyungmi? all three of them looked at you waiting for an answer. You had that feeling were you didn't want to go since you confessed what you really think about donghyun. Janey then tugg on your arm beggin, giving you the puppy dog face. You eventally gave in and nodded. " YAY YOUR THE BEST"janey got out of her chair and hugged you. You tried to act normal, so that you don't make it to akward. You looked to donghyun and realized something strange. You looked over his left shoulder and noticed an ahjusshi wearing a long coat and with a hat and sunglasses. Looked like he was trying to hide himself with his long coat. He quickly looked away from you. 

Now you really wanted to go to the arcade. Without a alerting the guys, you quickly rushed everyone in the direction of the arcade. "Aigoo shes still the same" said the stranger. All four of you made it to the arcade, "noona lets go shoot some hoops to get tickets" minwoo dragged you by the arm. You playing a quick game of basketball. You started throwing it into the hoops like it was no problem. Minwoo and donghyun were amazed. "wow your good noona, hey janey right want to play?" minwoo offer the basketball to her but she tried to refuse. " oh no its ok, i'm not good at basketball." janey tired to back out but minwoo grabbed her wrist and pulled her infront of him, "here i'll teach you its easy." he guided her every step along the way. You looked over and had a big smile on you face. You grabbed your tickets and stood beside donghyun. You both looked at him amazed " ah my little minwoo is growing up." You giggled at his words play and kept an eye out for  " you then angle your throw and there" Janey finally threw the ball, it went into the hoop. " omo that was easy. thanks minwoo for the mini lesson." they looked both at you to elderly. "Ya what are you two staring at" surpisingly they both said it at the same time. You and donghyun shook your head. You turned around and saw that same Ahjusshi near a racing game. He acted natural and looked away. You having a creeper feeling.

Janey then looked around and saw one thing she liked the most about the arcade. DDR. "Hey kyungmi lets play DDR" janey pointed to the game, All of you started to head over "oh no janey not this time. you always win i'm tired of losing" you whined while janey inserted two coins for two players. She didn't pay attetion to what you said. "Noona i'll play" minwoo raised his hand. "You play minwoo- ishh?" janey was surpised. "yup well, you see i like to dance alot so DDR comes like a secound language to me" "Its true" donghyun added. " Just to let you know i won't go easy on you just cause your a girl" minwoo fired up the game with fighting words. "Same here" you could feel the competativeness between these two. While the two of them played, you were pulled by donghyung to the side. You wonder what he was doing. He lead you to a photo booth in the arcade." umm...lets take a picture." he motioned his head for you to go inside. "ah are you sure. i mean right now.....we have to go check on..."  he tugged you into the photo booth. You both sat down, he inserted 8 coins, and waited for the scene to come up. "Here you can choose what to put on the photo he was nice to let you choose what to pick. "OH .....thank you" you looked at him then to the screen, you started to to choose out what frame how many picture slots and more.

After choosing Just a plain fram you chose about 12 picture slots to take pictures. Donghyun kept looking at you till he heard the count down.You did realized he kept and eye on you, but acted like you didn't know. Both you and him looked at the cam and started posing. When the came gave you about 4 secounds each to read for a photo, he suggested you both do funny poses for the first six photos. "1..2..3..4" You posed with a pouted lip and sad face, while donghyun did a cute monster face, while then another picture was getting ready to take. "hey you have something on your face" you looked at him and at the camera, " where" the photo was taken, you were shocked at how it was going to come out "ya oppa" you playfully slapped his arm.       "kk now lets do normal poses" " 1..2..3..4" you and him smiled at the camera, another photo was going to be taken he brought his hand to your shoulder. You felt uneasy, but went with it.

When the photos came out, you both got up to check how it came out. You laughed at the photo that donghyung told you that there was something on your face. "OPPA look at your face" his eyes were like kind of closed in the picture, you both laughed at the pictures. He deciced to split the 12 photos with you "I'LL take the silly ones" you really like how they came out "ok " he then took the other 6 which were the ones you both took normal. (Its stickerd picutres)  You looked at him smiling, and then you realized the ahjusshi was standing right close to you guys, he only showed his back. You then realized he was now a major stalker, "hey we should check on janey and minwoo" 

You speed walked pass the stranger, donghyun was confused why you walked so fast. "wow your really good when it comes to this game janey" janey gave a victory smile at him "thanks, your not so bad yourself, you were just a couple of points behind me" They both collected the tickets that came out. You approached janey with a worried face. "woah minwoo did you loose to janey-ishh?" Minwoo nodded and looked at you and janey. "ya janey i think we're being followed" she looked at you trying not to alert the guys" wat do you mean?" "Theres this ajusshi that i've seen for awhile that followed us now". Janey got curious and huddled with you. " where did you see him? and how does he looke like?" You looked back at donghyun and minwoo " umm give us a minute"

" Hyung i wonder what they are talking about?" He shrugged. "I saw him when we were at the new store PMwise, while you were looking for dresses he was at the shoe section, then i saw him earlier when we met donghyun and minwoo at the food court. and now, here" Janey tried calming you down. "What is he wearing" "A long business looking jacket, with a matching hat and black sunglasses oh hes fairly tall too." after discribing him, janey's head roamed around but just didn't spot him. "Where i don't see him?" you quickly turned around and he wasn't there. " He was just right there.....near the....photo booth." janey then took your mind off it " ok i believe you well just ignore, come on the guys are waiting, we don't want them to wait on us too long."

 

You shook your head and both of you headed towards the boys "noona is something wrong?" minwoo came up too you with a worried face, but you played it cool with a smile, "Anni its nothing" minwoo smiled brightly. Donghyun gave you a serious look. He saw right through your act, but didn't want to ask about it. "alright minwoo we got to go, the guys are meet at the usal place again( Food stand near your house)" minwoo and donghyun said their good byes as the left, but minwoo looked back at you and janey. You saw him stop donghyun and talked a bit, then he looked over at you too and nodded to minwoo. Minwoo came back running towards you guys. "hey kyung mi come hangout with boyfriend again, it was fun having you around, and you can bring along janey this time too" you loooked at janey, she just shrugged "minwoo are you sure?" he nodded in excitement. " yes hyung said that it was alright" .

After what happened last time, you didn't feel like going. " umm minwoo-shi i think it's

best if i don't" minwoo's hopes dropped flat down, he looked like he was going to cry

cause you refused to go. You then felt a tugg on your arm.Janey then looked at you

"Hey come one, everytime you do something fun i get left out, so when we get invited to do something fun your alwasy a party pooper, come on i want meet boyfriend, please " you were kind of annoyed now, but you gave in . "Fine but if they say anything to you don't go telling anyone else" she got confused, but was still happy" OMO YOU REALLY MEAN IT, YAY" she jumped in happieness while minwoo clapped his hands.

Janey then looked to minwoo. She flashed a smile and wink at him Cause SHE was able to convice you and make minwoo smile from his depression. All of a sudden his boyish face became so shy, and turned a pinkish color. "a-alright, lets go" sturtting a bit, you knew he then like janey. The four of you got into Donghyungs car, Thats right this time he drove his car instead of his motorcycle.

Pick up PICK UPPPPP.....Pick up PICK UPPP. you thought it was weird of a ringtone, cause it was the sound of Kwangmins voice. Donghyun answered it. "Annyeong? oh Youngmin-shi wat is it? Oh so were going to have a guest? ok well i brought kyungMi and her friend along...alright see you later" as he hung up you got curious when he said they were going to have a guest. "Ah oppa was that ringtone kwangmins voice yelling? " he looked to the mirror, to look at you" Yea i record each of the memeber saying something, that way when they call me i know who it is, but that was youngmins ringtone, kwangmins is different." You could imagine what his was, *Yay pick up, if you don't I'll kill you*

Finally getting there, all four of you got out of the car, walking to the table where they guys sat last time, they all looked at you "OH HEY ITS KYUNGMI" said Hyungseong. The guys each greeted you of course even kwangmin did, but he said " ya wats this chick doing here last time she was here she was barely awake" smirking and not even looking at you. He refered you to the other night when you got kind of drunk. You then wanted to play to, so you got smart with him, "Me? well lets say, i'm here to take another shot" He looked at you, but you smiled your way to your seat. After introducing janey, everyone sat down and started eatting.

This time the table went starting to the right and all around. You,Kwangmin,Youngmin,Jeongmin, Hyungseong,Donhyun, Minwoo, and Janey.

"Ya didn't you say that we were having a guest? donghyung got confused when he did

talk on the phone with youngmin about someone coming to join them. " Oh yea he said he would be here about within several minutes." while then everyone played a game or talked. "Ya kyungmi, wanna do a bet?" your head wipped towards kwangmin who was

slouching in his chair. "what kind of bet" you got a feeling theres going to be a catch later on. " ok, so the bet is...who ever drinks the most cola WITHOUT going to the bathroom wins." you thought he was going to say beer but said water instead. "WAIT....i know theres a catch to this, wat is it?" "Ok...the loser has to do watever the winner wants them to do" you knew he would be this kind of person.

Everyone watched you two go at it with the cola, non stop. You and him glared at each other. You could feel your stomach getting full, your bladder want to release the cola you drinked. The cola was like drilling holes into your throat. Kwangmin look like he had the same feeling you did. Kwangmin couldn't take it no more. " YA I don't feel so good......." he ran to the mans bathroom like he needed to go number something. You on the other hand was ok. "i'm alright, i'm just fine" janey walked to you you held your shoulders "are your sure" You then couldn't hold it at the end.

You then ran to the girls bathroom. You felt like your stomach go down, you felt alot better with that water out of you. As you quickly did some touch ups, while looking in the mirror you headed out of the restroom. -BURRRRRRRRRPPPP- you were surpised at the burp that came out of you. "ya ladies arent suppose to do that" you heard a husky voice from behind you. You turned around and gasp.

" y-y-your that ajushiiiii t-that f-follwed u-us at the mall" you were scared a bit since it was just you in the alley with him. he started approaching you. The stranger laid his hand on your shoulder. You screamed and ran for your life. He chased you "YA DON'T BE SCARED OF ME!!!"

*omo she didn't change did she*. Right as you got back to the table, you panted out

" JANEY......ITS....ITS...THAT......AJUSSHI FROM...THE MALL....!!!!!!!" janey's eyes big

came big seeing you like this. "are you sure?!" You nodded and felt a hand on your shoulder. "ya....i .....told...you....dont...be ....scared of me." You screamed and flinged

your hand at the stranger with a punch knocking him down. You hugged janey cause

you were really scared you didn't even dare look at the stranger."Janey?" your eyes

were closed so you didn't see what happened. You sudden then felt someone taller

then you was holding you. Wide shoulders, scerony arms. You then opend your eyes

to see that you were in kwangmins arms. "so i guess you have fallen for me" he was

being an to you just so you would get mad. You jumped out of his arms not show that you blushed and faced the stranger on the ground.

" you didn't change much expect for the punch..ouch" the stranger got up and

touched his cheek "is that anyway to say hi to your oppa?" Everyone's eyes went (O.O)

shocked and looked right at you. Your eye twitched (~.O) and said

( i know i choose weird photos lol)

 

"O...OP..OPPA? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY OPPA, AJUSSHI?!" now you were pointing at him confused. Everyone watched him as he then slowly grabbed his hat, AND SUDDENLY DRAMATICALLY TOOK OFF HIS HAT,JACKET,AND SUNGLASSES.

"I AM YOUR OLDER AND BEST BROTHER TAECYEON!!!!" 

(JUST THINK OF HIM POSING IN FRONT OF YOU AND THE GANG LOL)

"OPPA......WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" After explainning to the group that you both are related everyone(except for janey since she is your childhood friend)  understood. "Hyung i feel sorry for you, your sisters such a clutz" kwangmin of course had to comment, You pouted your lips in anger, "i wouldn't say anything if i were you, you owe me now you lost the bet" just then taecyeon cut into the conversation. "I know,but i couldn't have asked for a better sister like her. i'm glad to have a kyeopta sister like her" he patted you on the head. Its been a while since you've seen him, He was always busy with his group 2pm. You were happy he was visting. "Oh which reminds me, heres your late birthday gift" he handed you a box. You opened it and saw it was the sneaker wedges from that store.

You looked at him and felt like crying. "AWWW is my kyeopta sister going to cry" he hugged you with warmth. You were happy that he was there for you. Even though its been a while you were happy to have oppa there. Everyone looked at each other and then to you and taek.

Kwangmin felt envious for some reason, but he looked away. You wipped away your tears and thanked taec. "Does umma know your here?" he nodded " i called this morning, i was going to go home to surpise you and soonja noona, but umma said that you went to the mall

-Flash back-

"Ah umma janey and i are heading to the mall, i won't come home late, Love you. (you)

"YA kyungmi wait your....."(umma)

-door shuts tight-

"uh...Taecyeon-ah if you want to catch up with kyungmi you might have to head to the mall"

"oh...is she heading there?"(Taec)

"Yes her friend is also going, if you don't know Shes wearing a long blue navey shirt of some sort"

" ALRIGHT thanks umma, i'll drive her home so don't worry if she comes late."

-end of flash back-

"I'm still so happy your here oppa. how long are you staying for?" he saw everyone waiting to answer. "About 3 weeks." a big smile spread on your face. "OMO YES THIS TIME YOU GET TO STAY LONG".  After words the youngmin told everyone that Taecyeon was the guest. "How did you guys know each other" you very curious "we worked together back then, but we moved so we ended up here" kwangmin made it a short discription. It started getting dark, you quickly reminded kwangmin about the bet. Janey was offered a ride home by donghyun and minwoo. You and taecyeon oppa walked home.When you both got to the door you looked at him," this place brings back many memories" he said. you then smiled at him and said "Oppa...Welcome home"

_____________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry if this chapter was dumb, but i wanted to bring The big brother into the story. LOL i debated between an oppa that is serious or one that is funny, and i got the perfect person OK TACEYEON. lol I hope you did enjoy reading this chapter tho, PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE =D sorrrie AGAIN

 

FINALLY EDITED!! LOLZ

Edited: phagirl