Corner 15: Wednesday- WHAT IN THE WORLD !!!!

Corner With Love

 

The morning rays came up and you fluttered your eyes open.
 
 Kyung Mi (You) P/O/V :
 
 when i woke up too see the sun back up, i lifted my hand to rub my temples. I was going to move my head from someone’s shoulder , but i felt something on top of my head. I tried not to move. I remembered crying and JB was......He was listening to my problems. i gently smiled and stayed on his shoulder.  He soon begin to move his head up to the other side, but i was still asleep. i lifted my head up to see him. i gently leaned in against him. i looked towards his face. i turned soft and a smile appear. i fixed a couple of his bangs not waking him up.  i thought of an idea while he was sleeping. taking out my phone, and went to camera. i took some funny seleca pictures of me pointing at him or doing something funny. what i didn't realize was my  camera made sounds while taking shots. "you do know its calling stealing" i jumped a bit from hearing his voice. He opened his eyes and looked towards me. " anni....i ..i don't know what you are talking about." tried to act innocent. " hey give me your phone" i refused to. " or ill...tickle you" " ahhh stop!!!" we both ran around circle on the rooftop. He finally caught me by hugging you from the waist and finally getting my phone. "ehhh??!!!wats up with picking my nose" i then laughed. i were surprised that he didn't delete it. He gave me back my phone. Putting it in my pocket, i then remembered " omo...." " wayeo!?" "taecyeon oppa!! he’s probably  looking for me." JB took ME by the hand and ME you back into the building.
 
NormaL P/O/V :
 
 " uhhh JB" he looked back at you stopping. " you can let go of my hand now..." he looked the hands that are holding on to each other.  He gave you a sweet smile and just held your hand. You blushed at his action, and didn’t even stop it. * i love seeing his smile* when you both grabbed all your belongs and headed to the 2pm dorm, you felt uneasy. You were not back at the dorm. Taecyeon cared, but knew you were probably with JB.  You both came to the door. You rosed your hand to knock, but you stop right as your hand was about to hit the door. "ummm...i" JB knew you were a bit scared to face your oppa " kyunmi-ah" he knew you were on the verge of crying so he knocked instead. "don’t worry it was my fault you ended spending the night on a rooftop." You shook your head "anni....i fell asleep, so" chansung opened the door.  "OMO ARE YOU OK??!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" you lowered your head "She...eh...she and i hangout out, but she was tied so i brought her to my house. nothing happened you have my word." Taecyeon came to the door.
 
" kyung mi...where did you go?" he was calm " oppa i was.." " she was with me, we were talking, it got late so we spent the place back at the company." Taec held his head " next time call me where you are, i was worried kiddo" he pulled you into a hug. " sorry oppa" you felt bad for making him worry but you brighten up the mood saying " but I’m not a kid anymore i learned the best from you" all the guys awed you both.  You pulled from the hug smiling happy to knowing that you have a caring brother. " why don't you two come in" you guys went into the dorm. You took a shower and deiced to change into this 
 
" so anything you going to doing today with my sister?" He questioned JB for a bit just for the fun of it. " well i...umm" some of the guys were teasing him. " ah JB were just playing so...do u plan to hangout with her again today" You walked in he looked at you "yes i am" you were confused but just went with it.  He got up and walked to you " so want to hang with me again today?"  You nodded. They guys looked at each other" hey were going to be at the company so if you need us you know where we will be". You blushed cause you and JB were making a scene. He lead you out.
 
 You both went around the Seoul again. You took pictures and pictures. "so where should we go?"  you looked around and kept thinking till you remembered that cute little guitar place you were at. " come on" you pulled him by he hand. pleading him. He brighten your day once again.  You stopped when you both were outside the store. " oh a guitar store" you nodded and went in with JB. When you were in the store you saw chaos. You saw ajushhiii holding on to a young man putting him in a head lock "ajushi let go of me i mean no harm!!" " you little punk" while his wife had a broom in her hands about to whack him " WHO ARE YOU! WHY ARE YOU GOING TO KILL....!!!" " ajushhi what’s going on?" he turn and saw you" ah kyung mi-ah.... run this fellow wants to kill you run, we'll try to hold him for as long as we could." he turned to you and so did his wife. " help!" the was turning roughly since he was in a head lock. His eyes were shut while yours became big marbles, you leaned forward. "k..kwa..kwangmin" he opened his eyes. " oh...you know this crazy kid!?" ajuhmma asked. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!!" he looked at you with a scared smile "This kid you know him?" JB stood there confused and looking down on kwangmin. 
 
 *A few hours before*
 
 Kwangmin's P/O/V :
 
 Ever since the phone call. I was now determine to now go fetch her in seoul. Along people that accompanied me was boyfriend.  They were afraid that kyung mi might not want to see us, but i was able to convince them. "Ladies and Gentleman we are now in seoul, thank you for taking korea airlines" when i got off my seat i hurried along. The guys and i are now off the airplane. " hyung now what are we going to do?" minwoo asked while the rest looked towards me " remember where the JYP building is Youngmin? head there first imma to through the streets ." why are you in such a hurry" they all looked at me i stuttered, but why? " i..i just..um...cause im going to scold her for leaving!" they all just looked at each other " ya dont yell at her will you... didnt you come here to make peace with her and save your friendship or make one?" 
 
 
donghyuns words caught me off guard. " friendship" i slumped down answering "then don't do anything stupid " youngmin lead the guys while i went on my own. I went around asking people if they saw her. I knew kyung mi a bit. I know that she wouldn't just stick to one place. I showed a picture of her recently. I seem crazy trying to find chic in a big city like Seoul. I finally got info, from a guy who worked at a chicken stand. “I saw a girl like who looked like her, walked into that guitar store over there yesterday.” I thanked the man and ran over to the store. I was amazed at the site of so many different types of guitar. “May I help you Youngman?” an ajusshiii from behind the register spoke. I walked up to him and showed her picture. “did you see this girl here? Did she come in today yet?” The ajusshi took the picture and looked at it carefully. “Why do you know her?” I shook my head he looked at me with a weird expression.
 
 
“yes she was here” “Aishhh I’m going to kill her” I said under my breath. “OHH WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY KILL HER???!!” the ajushii heard and misunderstood me. “anni that’s not wat I..” “YEBO HURRY!!!” he suddenly put me and a head lock and his wife came out. “what is it?” “this young boy is going to kill the girl I told you about.” “what??!!” “WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU GOING TO KILL…” right as they were questioning me, I heard the door bell ring. “ajushi what’s going on?” I knew that voice…it was chic. The old man told her to run, “HELP!!” I yelled, I tried my best to face towards her. “k..kwan….kwangmin?” I heard my name and opened my eyes to see it really was her. “oh you know this crazy kid?” ajuhma said. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE”  I gave her a bit of a awkward smile “This kid…you know him?“ I saw next to her was a guy. Did he just called me a KID!!WHO IS THIS GUY??!! And that’s how I ended up here Like this. 
 
Normal P/O/V : 
 
Ajushii let him go, he stood up straight fixing his coat “im sorry young man” kwangmin forgave him. His looks were towards you. “you look happy to see me” he said sarcastically. “what are you doing here!?” you demanded. “I want to talk to you.” You just couldn’t take him right now, but you saw in his eyes he wanted you to forgive. “Look right now….I’m…..“ You look to JB. He looked back and forth between you and kwangmin.” I can go back to the JYP building, I’ll see you there” you flashed him a smile and thanked him for understanding. When he finally turned from you to see kwangmin looking, he only glared and went out of the store. You watched him go and then turned back to kwangmin. You sighed “ Follow” you bowed to ajushi and left with a confused kwangmin following you. “where we going” you were going kind of fast, he tried to go at your pace as well. “hey wait up, where are we goi…” “look just follow” you said as you lead him into a small café.
 
“hello there please have a seat there and someone will be with you soon” you lead kwangmin to the table. He sat there looking at you as you looked at the window. “what would you like to order?” a waitress came around “ just two hot chocolate please” she went back, leaving you to look at kwangmin unpleasant. You finally then broke the silence “kwangmin…..what are you doing here” he took a deep breath “ to get you to go back” you thought he sounded werid like he chased you like a girlfriend. “waeyo?” “I heard that you came and you were going to stay for good. I came back cause I didn’t want that, and I know its my fault…” you cut him in the middle of his speech “wait wat! Wat do you mean stay for good” the lady came back with hot chocolate with you both.
“waat, janey said you were going to stay in seoul from now on?” you looked confused “ I didn’t say that kwangmin, besides didn’t you get my voicemail?” he shook his head “yeah, but it sounded like you weren’t going to come back” you were now confused “give me your phone” he took it out of his pocket. You grabbed it “did you save it or anything” “yea it should be in there” you looked around and finally found it. “here listen to it” you placed the phone on the table as it played
(Phone)  " kwangmin-ah......those things i said to you.....im sorry"......things i said about not helping you....i want to take it back, but wat i said about us not being friends, i can't take that back, cause its true."  See you said that and then tha….” 
 
(phone)  " when i come back after the week is over....ill help you with Uee since its important to you..hey thats what friends are for...right...?, we can be....friends?..-sniff-....anngyeon"
 
when the voicemail ended he was shocked and embrassed. "ya why did you pause for so long...aishhh" you smiled a bit "at least you cared enough to even come all this way" you said as you drinked your hot chocolate. You smiled at him " and i'm sorry too." he looked at you surpised "waeyo you didn't do anything wrong" you looked him "oh OKAY THEN " he then sinked in his seat "ya don't be like that" you laughed at him. When you both had finished you both went to the building. "AHH NOONA I MISSED YOU" finding a minwoo hugging you to death "agioo let her go your going to kill her" jeongmin said. "agio nice to see you young boys again" said one of the 2pm guys "do you have anyplace to stay" they totallly forgot about spending the night "hyung we...aghhhh" while standing next to JB  he looked at the reunion. You introduce everyone one of the BOYFRIEND members to him. "hey...if you guys don't mind....you can spend the night at JR and i dorm" all of they looked to JB including you "are you sure?" taecyeon asked "yea its alright.....besides your dorm is too full already , and it would be nice to have new company around " he said while looking right at kwangmin. Kwangmin gave a strong stare too.There was like electricity coming out of there eyes and connecting. "then its settealed" everyone started leaving and out the doors. "you sure you won't be bothered by them" you asked JB "nope i certainly won't" you smiled and was glade "thanks for today, sorry we didn't get to hangout as we wanted" he shook his head "nah don't worry about it, besides we still got tomorrow" kwangmin watched you both from a distance "woah JB and kyungmi together" minwoo said. Kwangmin started making faces * pshhh all this time i was worried and shes been hanging with this guy* as he watched he just giving disguested looks."alright kids time to go" as you seprated you waved good bye to the guys. 
 
______________________________________________________________
 
SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE HOPE YOU ENJOY IT THNX FOR SUPPORT LOVE U GUYS
 
Editor:phagirl