Corner 22: Forgotten Day pt . 2 - unwanted present

Corner With Love

">

 

You held the cake up as kwangmin shut his eyes. You watched him when he finally opened his eyes and blew the candles out. After he did, he gazed at you. You broken the silence "lets go...my house....is near by" luckly a few days ago you got a message that your umma and unnie went out of town because of the incident that had happend so they weren't home. As you shut the box so the cake wouldn't get destoried you both made a run for it towards your house. "here hold this" you gave him the box of cake to hold while you searched for the spare key. "here it is"even tho its only been a week you were glad to be home. When you had opened up kwangmin gave you back the cake. As you both entered in the house was dark. "kyungmi wheres the switch?" kwangmin asked but didn't get a reply. "kyungmi?" he felt that you were no longer with him. A bit scared since it was dark , he used the walls to guide his way. He kept going till he felt a light switch when he had turned it on he was startled when he was in the dinning room "SUPRISE!!!!!!" his eyes widen his mouth parted a bit. He saw that boyfriend along with janey and you had prepared a quick birthday for him. He scanned the room with the big banner that said happy birthday with the decorations with food on the small little table. "sorry that its a bit late, but we pulled it quick thanks to kyungmi" kwangmin looked to you as you smiled back at him.Everyone gave him a gift. You slowly walked up to him "come we need the birthday boy..and i'll give you your gift later." you pulled him as you both joined the rest. All of you guys had fun and games, You guys laughed  at the games you all would play. You watched everyone laughing full of smiles, even when you stopped on kwangmin, his smile he showed. It was rare for you to see since you never really saw it. You've seen many of his smiles, but this one showed that he was more....happy, and really gental. When he felt eyes on him he turned to see you. You quickly looked away.

 

Time was about 10 sharp. "alright we still have time, what should we do now?" minwoo asked. You couldn't think of anything. "how about.....we watch a scary movie" your eyes widen "aniii!!!!" everyone looked over to you "waeyo? your scared! come on don't be the party pooper" you looked at them with a hopeless face"but...but" "please" jeongmin asked with a puppy face. You gave in "FINE FINE....but don't say i warned you" Each of you paired up. Donghyun, Hyunseong Jeongmin since youngmin was not there. Minwoo and Janey leaving you and kwangmin. Moving on, as the movie started you were fiddling you thumbs since you were someone who is easily scared. The movie started. You watched an japanese scary movie, the movie got to a very scary part, the three guys that were together hugged each other and janey hugged minwoo while he was to concertrated on the movie you just covered your face while kwangmin sat there watch like it was nothing. A good hour past by, you were the last one still up. You suddenly looked at everyone.

 

Donghyun,hyunseong,jeongmin fell asleep on each other, janey and minwoo also. You looked to your left and saw that kwangmin also sleeping but with his head bobbing up and down. You decided to turn off the movie *looks like you guys would be sleeping here tonight.* You went to a closet near the hallway that held many blankets and pillows that were for guest. When you had them in hand you placed one big blanket on the three one for minwoo and janey. You got one for kwangmin as he slept. You placed the blacket on him. You watched him so peacefully. Just laying there. He moved a bit and started talking "umm......youngmin..give me back my bear" you looked at him and started laughing quietly You looked around to see if anyone was awake and you than asked "whats your bears name?" kwangmin moved a bit "...mr kimchi" you laughed at the funny name. Your hand was covered your mouth and pointed at him laughing to yourself. All of sudden he grabbed your hand and you started to panick.*OMO OMO WHAT DO I DO!* "umma....." you stopped and looked at him "umma don't leave me" you gently took his hand off you, but to only have him open his eyes right away your eyes met his. He quickly took his hand away "bwho! what are you doing?" you turned away akward. "nothing i'm just....getting my blanket."Kwangmin looked to see that everyone except for you and him asleep. " go back to sleep" you were about to leave but he grabbed your wrist. "just...share with me" you looked at him shock "bwoh!" "aish" he pulled you down. The blanket was big enough to cover you both. You sat there still feeling uncomferterble. "what?" you shook your head and laid your head on the coack while you both sat there. "oh by the way......" you looked at kwangmin "wheres my birthday present" your heart dropped when he had asked for his birthday present. 

You slept closer and scotted closer. He asked about his birthday gift you said you'd give later. " oh your gift it is..." you pulled the blanket to stay warm and gripped on the blacket. " it is...i won't like you anymore...." he stayed still hearing you say this, he was shock but tried not to show it. " ill do as you say and forget it....i won't care who you like anymore" you said with a calm face you brought you head down to sleep on the couch. You slowly drifted of to sleep. "'kyung mi-ah....i" he looked at you saw you sleeping now. He brought one of his hands and your hair and pulled some strands of hair behind your ear. * i....i finally said it...now i have to commit to it* you were thinking this and then you fell asleep. 

 

 
kwangmin P.O.V :
 
why do i feel so...wrong, when she had said that i feel like she says it like shes going to leave me, but why do i care?......actually i do care...it cant be...do i....no if i did, my reaction towards her would be different, but i wouldn't worry, i don't like her i think...... i watched as she fell asleep. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. My eyes became heavy and fell asleep close to kyungmi * just for.....tonight*
 
Normal P.O.V :
When the sun came up you slowly flickered your eyes and looked around the room. Everyone was still asleep. You got up and went to the kitchen to see if theres anything you can make for the gang. Your phone started ringing. You looked at the unknow number. "annyeong?" "annyeong" you reconzied the voice "omo is it really you?" your hand covered your mouth.
___________________________________________________________________________________
sorry for a short chapter guys but again thank you so much for staying with my story even tho its sloppy thanks agian comment and subscribe if you want