Corner 4: WHO ARE YOU AGAIN? JERK!

Corner With Love

"annyeong my name is Jo Kwangmin" you heard the name but didn't bother to look.

 

Forgetting that janey was sitting next to you, she suddenly started 

to slap the side of your arm. "oww yah why you hitting me?" janey slowy gave you a shocked and scared look, while pointing and staring at the front of the class at the same time. Getting your attention you turned your head to the front of the classroom. 

Your eyes grew bigger than ever, your jaw dropped but not so much, and your head straightened up from the tiltled angle it was before.

"Its nice....to....meet you all" he paused in between words with his eyes roaming around the room. When roaming around a pair of eyes looked familiar to him, Your eyes and his caught 

each others. He kept the same look as he locked eyes with you from the distance.

you couldn't believe it but, it was the same boy from this morning around the corner. 

"Well Mr. Jo please take the last seat Behind Miss. Bun (YOU)" as Mrs. Lee pointed to the seat he started to head over, you and janey looked down and act as if you both were taking notes. You felt chills gowing down your spine as he walks pass you. Taking his seat the teacher began on the lesson. You dare not look back and just stare at the front. You were scared that you coun't even look at janey who kept looking over only at you.

it hasn't even been a minute yet and you felt someones foot propped up againts the back of your chair. you wanted to turn and say something but kept it in since you were scared to look at kwangmin. Then another foot was placed there. You sighed out, releasing all your anger, but not showing it...yet

All of sudden you started to feel your chair shake a little, and it started to annoy you. without the teacher noticing you

had the guts to turn around a face him. Before you could say anything, he layed back in his chair with his head facing up

and feet propped up on the back of your chair and hands in his pockets.

Taking your pen you poked his leg. Not even one inch of him moved. "yah...yah wake up" you whispered so that you wouldn't get in trouble. "wake up...wake up!!!!" he felt you  poking him so he whispered back to you, but without looking." yah stop bothering me" even in whisper mode you can tell he was getting mad. "...this kid is asking for it"  " can you at least put your feet down?" you ased nicely, but he replies " no way...so stop bothering me i'm trying to sleep" "aiiiisshhhhh" Your anger grew and you saw both his feet on your chair still shaking.

-WAMMMM- you hit the side of his lower leg so that they would fall flat to the floor, but not only did his legs dropped down, it dragged his whole body down with him. since he was leaning back and only supporting himself with the 2 hind legs of the chair you knocked him over, creating a big reckus in the back of the room. Before anyone could see espeically the teacher, you turned around and laughed while everyone looked at kwangmin who was surpised.

 

"YAH WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!!" kwangmin was getting up he quickly brushed off his uniform and glared at you.

as you were laughing you turned to meet his face.

Kwangmin's P.O.V :

whats with this CHICK thinking?! was she trying to kill me omo

why dose she look so familar?? anyway, all i did was put my foot on the back of her chair shes got issues

as i got up from the ground and straighten myself i glared at her.

All she did was laugh and try to act innocent.

"is there a problem mr. jo?" the teacher and the students turned their attetion towards me.

i was about to say something,but i decided not to i didn't want to be a little kid who tells teacher when someone is doing something wrong, i can get her back " no ma'ma theres nothing wrong" as i slowly sat down i didn't take my eyes off

her. i started to kick her chair on purpose just to get on her nerves but wat else can i do to get on her nerves.

as i kept thinking, i finally took out a pencil and tapped in on my desk. she wan't turning around so i tapped even louder just ot tick her off.

KyunMi (YOU) P.O.V :

OMO this guy doesn't know when to quit

and to thought he as kute looking. i can't stand him, hes acting so immature no, tapping his

pencil on the desk. agggghhhh i just want to throw a slap at him now.  i was about to lose it,

but i kept my cool and just ignored it. Just as i was about to be the better person and not say anything, i felt something hit my head! He just threw his pen at me on purpose. i stood up and stared him down. ( thats right you maybe sweet,caring and gental, but you have a wild side of you that comes out only when you get mad)

Normal P.O.V :

you slammed both you hands down on your desk, stood up and turned is way." yah..who do you think you are!" as he smirked and started to stand up too he was a bit taller then you, but that didn't scare you.

"look babe, you started first, you knocked me down to the floor, i'm just playing it even" trying to play it cool by sticking his hands in his pockets

your hands began to form a fist, "babe.......babe......BABE!!!!!! LOOK YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOUR DEALING WITH KID SO BACK OFF" "kid...kid...KID LOOK BABE YOOUUUU DON'T KNOW WHO YOUR DEALING WITH" you both got into each others faces and was making a BIG scene.

"YOU TWO!!" the teacher got both your attentions on her "out in the hallway with both your hands up" you where so mad you didn't care that you got in trouble. You first took the lead out of the class, while kwangmin followed then came Mrs. Lee. As you both were out in the hallway, she took her pointing stick and tapped on your arms first.

You couldn't explain why, but you started to feel dizzy. The teacher couldn't get you to get your arms up, so she went on and tapped on kwangmin's arms to raise up in the air.

Kwangmin stood there annoyed. "Wow my first day and i'm already in trouble" he mumbled quitely so that the teacher didn't hear. She came back at you and again tapped your arms.

"yah yah get your hands up in the air...right now". you felt uneasy, your head starts hurting as memories of your past come back

( your past history will be revealed later)

Visions came in mind

-FLASHES OF YOUR PAST-

your a good for nothing daughter!!! -turns to his wife- YOU HOW COULD YOU GIVE BIRTH TO SUCH A ANIMAL WHO CAN'T LEARN!!!! 

"APPA DON'T HURT UMMA" -you block you mom-

-back to reality-

you held up your head, but in the end you fell to the ground

"hey hey KyungMi, yah yah get up" the teacher tried calling your name, but it was no use you were out stone cold.

" shes just playing omo, what a bad actor" kwangmin was still joking around. After what you did to him, he thought only of payback.

as the teacher turned you over, your face became white like paper. "yah kwangmin ishhh please help me" 

he finally looked down at you to see that you were out cold. Without thinking he quickly helped mrs. lee.

" omo kwangmin please help carry her to the nurses office, i'll lead you there."  as she went back into the class to inform that she will be back (not telling them what happened) kwangmin held you for a sec.

"wow your not kidding are you" he slowly lifted you on to his back so that he can carry you.

(pretend that its kwangmin and you)

"this way kwangmin lets try to hurry" as he followed her to the nurses office you where moving a bit. But he stil had a good grasp on you.

as they approached the office, kwangmin still piggy backed you.

"Miss Kim, are you here?" as they both looked around the room a young looking woman in a white  dress came out of the bathroom.

"oh my what happened, please lay her down here". kwangmin gently lowered you down on to the nursing bed.

a couple of minutes went by as Mrs. Lee explained what had happened.

"So you must be the new student huh, nice to meet you i'm the nurse of this school Miss him" she pulled her hand out to shake kwangmins, but all he did was nod his head and looked at you lying down peacefully. she withdrew her hand and went to her main office to talk to Mrs.Lee

Pink = Miss. Kim 

Purple =Mrs.Lee

"she'll be fine, just fainted thats all so that young man back there wats is his name?"

"Jo Kwangmin, i believe his older brother goes here"

"Older brother? but if is brother goes here who is he?, and why didn't he come here before?"

"His older brother is a twin, Jo Youngmin, and From what Principle Yang told me..."

as they both finished up their conversation Mrs. lee headed back to class.

Kwangmin fell asleep, so he stayed in the nurse office with you, Miss kim saw but didn't want to bother kwangmin.

about a good 30 mintues passed and you started to open your eyes.

KyungMi P.O.V :

I slowly opened my eyes and knotice that i was no longer in the class anymore. i rubbed my temples and looked around, i noticed someone was beside me. sitting there he was so tired. His head was bobbing back in forth to stay in balance.

Not trying to push myself to hard, i got up and sat, i was wondering why he's here. Last thing i rememberd was going into the hallway 

and Mrs. Lee took the stick, and i had bad memories come back.

i felt so, stupid fainting like that, AND ESPICALLY IN FRONT OF THIS KIDDDD.

i looked towards kwangmins face. Just like an angel, but then again a demon. as i slowly took my hand to move his one bang from his face his eyes shot up and looked at me. 

 

Normal P.O.V :

"Wat are you doing?" he asked you, but you quickly jerked your hand away and tried to escape the qestion he had asked.

"umm ..umm...." suddenly a question did popped up in your head " wait a minute i should be asking this why are YOU here?"

as he looked around he then now recall falling asleep. "im here because i carried you, and i didn't want to go back to class so i stay here" trying to avoid your eye contact, you gave him a long look and shrugged. Inside you knew you wanted him to stay for another reason, but you kept telling yourself that it was nothing that he only stayed cause he didn't want to go back to class. 

"hey did we.....meet before?" he asked while looking at you. 

your head went into shock as your brought your eyes to meet his.

* OMO HE REALLY DOESN'T REMEMBER ME I'M GOING TO GIVE HIM GOOD BEATING* your thoughts

"are you serious? you really don't remember who i am!" so shocked you got out of the patience's bed and grabbed your stuff while putting on your

uniform jacket.

He was clueless, as he got up he scratched the back of his head. "why don't you just tell me then if you do know me"

while approaching you from the back, you turned and jumped a bit from almost running into him.

you looked at him like a crazy person, but then you put your serious face on showing that you weren't joking around anymore.

You walked out of the room withou saying anything to him. " Hold up" he said, but you kept on walking. "FINE DON'T TELL ME GO AHEAD ACT LIKE A KID!!"

You stopped right in as your hand was on the handle of the door, you slowly turned around and spoke "theres no need for me to waste my breath on you, -smirk-, and your the one calling me kid, please" you finally left the scene. He stood there for a good minute or two, then finally took his bag and

threw it on the floor, and kicked the chair he had sat on.

-End of school day-

Everyone was walking out the gates of school, you looked around for janey but she texted you a message

 

To: SmiLezG (nickname)(YOU)

From: RapperJ(nickname =D)

hey sorry i had to leave you to go home yourself =(, My Appa picked me up to go have dinner with him for his birthday lol

You looked at the message for 5 seconds, and remembered that today was the day, you also replied back.

To: RapperJ

From:SmiLezG

Don't worry about, just enjoy your time =)

While texting you bumped into someone falling on the ground, and dropped your phone.

you quickly got up and and bowed

"Mianhae...Mianhae" you quickly bowed and looked up.

Before you could get a good glance at the person you bumped into he bent down to grab your phone.

(Your phone is a cute pink Lollipop phone)

You watched him slowly as he coming up to meet your eyes with his.

Your mouth dropped a bit from seeing that it was the same person from this morning to the nurses office, only that was different

was that his hair was brown, not black.

"Ya, if it isn't the kid!" he gave you a weird look

"bwo? are you talking to me" as he pointed at himself,  your anger meter grew

"Kwangmin-isshh stop being such a kid, and give me back my cell phone..NOW!!" putting out a hand

he looked at you, and realized you called him kwangmin. A smile grew on his lips, as he chuckled.

"wat are you laughing at" you started to get annoyed with things kept to himself.

He finally gave you your phone back and said "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to laugh at you, its just your the first to call me by my brothers name"

You thought he was playing around. "hahaha who are you again, YOU JERK stop pretending..." you where cut off by a hand landing on your shoulder

you wipped your head to see who it was. "oh annyeong kyungmi-sshi" you were greated with a happy face, from donghyun. as he looked at you he looked over to the guy that you were with. " OH  hey Youngmin" you were shocked when you heard the name youngmin.

"Oppa you know him, and why did you just call him youngmin he's that new kid kwangmin???" you looked at donghyun surpised and pointing at youngmin.

Both the guys looked at each other and laughed

"Donghyun oppa why are you laughing??" you looked as he was still laughing.

you got kind of mad AT HIM, you took his hand off your shoulder and was about to walk away like an angery girlfriend but was stopped by his arm blocking you way.

"Aiigoo your kute, this isn't kwangmin, This is his older twin brother Jo Youngmin, their identical twins"

finally you were introduced to the kids older twin. Both your eyes shot up, and looked at youngmin. "WATTT!!!! OMO I'M SO DEEPLY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY..." after finding out that this was youngmin you bowed even more than ever

"Aiggoo hyung you were right when you said she was cute" as you stopped bowing you gave a shy and yet sorry smile

"its ok, alot of people get confused between kwangmin and I" as you finally stopped, you then were confident to start out fresh by introducing yourself

" hi my name his Bun KyungMi" as you both shook hands you smiled wide and hope he was nothing like his kid brother.

Donghyun noticed that you too were heading home "Kyungmi-sshi if your heading home i'll give you a ride" you looked at him but gave a slight answer of no. " Its ok Donghyun Oppa, i don't want to waste your time, and...umm....there was another place i had to head to anyway" you slow looked at your watch. "Its ok, i'll take you there, come one, oh did you want to tag along to youngmin?" asking youngmin made you feel uneasy, they both had no idea where you were going, but you guess its ok.

"sure i'll get my motorcyle ready" as youngmin went to the parking spot he left his cycle in, donghyun took you by the your elbow and lead you to his motorcycle.

"Here" handing you the helmet, you felt like this was your first time again on his bike, but this time you knew what you where doing.

As you tighten the strap on the helmet you climbed on the back of the bike and placed your hands on donghyun's shoulder again.

"hehe , do i still have to guide your hands?" after hearing this you then slowly s your hands around his waist. "hey we need to go to a flower shop first ok" he then nodded at your command. *wonder why she needs to go to a flowershop?" as you both drove off, youngmin was right behind you two.

FinaLLY at the flower shop you quickly went to grabb flowers a paid for them.

"finally now last place to go his...." as you gave him the last location, you,donghyun,youngmin headed out...

about 10 minutes later you guys stopped the bikes. you slowly took off your helmet with the guys they both looked at you as you walk threw a field which was a cemetery

======================================================

!_____________________________________________--

HEY THIS IS MY PRESENT TO YOU GUYS FOR CHRISMATAS LOL

 

 

edited by: phagirl