Corner 21: Forgotten Day pt .1

Corner With Love

 

Color Code : Kyungmi( YOU), Minwoo, Hyunseong ,Donghyun,Jeongmin,Youngmin,Kwangmin, Minhyuk

When minhyuk dropped you off you thanked him. "anni its no problem, we should hangout again sometimes" you nodded. He placed his helmet shade down raced off. You approached the Gate Cam. You pressed on the Button. "anngyeon?" "OMO OMO NOONA!!!!...MOVE IT MINWOO...KYUNGMI ARE YOU OKAY?...MOVE IT kyungmi where did you go! we're worried sick" you laughed as you saw boyfriend fighting to see you in the cam. "instead of yelling though the cam why not let her in..." you heard someone yelling. When the boys moved from the cam you saw kwangmin. He walked forward and clicked on the button. The screen went black as the gates opened.You walked in seeing the boys rush over to you "omo kyungmi are you alright??" you nodded "we heard what happened" you looked at them " how?" "students saw what happened at school" you nodded. "you sure you are okay?" "yes i'm really fine don't worry" right when you were about to walk into the house kwangmin stood there. You just walked pass him. You could tell he was really pissed. *like i said.....why does he care!* kwangmin was mad, that you came back and acted like nothing had happened. "um....kyungmi " you turned towards the boys "yes" "well..i was wondering if...." it was youngmin who spoke up " if you are planning to stay" you turned to stone "i....i wasn't really planni-" "you have to stay" everyone turned to kwangmin " i said i'd watch after you for your umma" he said it so causal "what?" the boys were shocked " i'm leaving tomorrow reather you like it or not,....i already told janey i woul-" "even if you do, i'll have drag you back here myself " you started getting mad "you have no right!" "try me" you speed walk up to him -SLAP- "who do you think you are! My APPA!" you quickly made it to the guest room. You went pulling your things back together. In one luggage and duffle bag. You took a pillow and screamed into it. You felt more relaxed "wow...umma.....that reallly does work." you thought about home. Even tho you were mad at her,you....missed her. "i want to come home, but....i " your door opened up you look to see it was youngmin. "oh youngmin." "how you feeling" you didn't answer cause you didn't want to say. "look....i'm sorry for my brother,he can be.....a but head sometimes" "sometimes" you both laughed but it got quiet again. "look...kyungmi, please stay" you looked at him. You never once heard him pleed before " your our friend, and your never....a bother to us" you looked down and back up. "let me....think about it, please give me some time" he shook his head. "atleast i'm happy your willing to think about it" with that he walked out. you sat there still missing your umma." chick!" you jumped at kwangmins outburst. "you don't have to even think about leaving smart one" you stood up "if i want to leave its my choice not yours" "than what about your umma huh? i told her i would watch after you" another reason you wanted to leave was becasue you were sure about your feelings for kwangmin. You and him argued late into the night. "are you done yet?" you said as you got tired of fighting with him "no..not till you decied that you won't go" getting annoyed you just wanted him to stop. You went to the door and opened it "please get out, i want to rest" you looked back at him " i won't" he said standing there stubborn and crossed his arms. "don't make me get youngmin" "you think i'm afraid of youngmin?" he laughed. You walked up to his face "get out!, if you don't than i will" you started to grab your things. Kwangmin restrained you from touch your things "anni....-sigh- i'll go" he said defeated. You felt something heavy on your shoulders as he walked pass you, you turned and hugged him from the back. "waeyo?" his hands grabbed your arms as he turned to face you. "kwangmin.......thank you" he looked at you confused. You deciced to take your chance "kwangmin....i...i" *here it goes* "i like you" you dropped the bomb down. You didn't want to be the girl that held it in , and regret it later. Kwangmin stood there speechless. He placed his hands in his pockets "say something......please" you stood there holding your breath. "i'm sorry" he started walking to the door and stoped as his hand was on the door knob " its best if you don't like me that way......just forget it" with that he shut the door *Was that what i really wanted* you sat on the bed and smiled "at least..........i now know" you held in the tears. "not to night...no more crying" 

----Friday----

You stayed for almost the whole week. You were unsure if you should go or stay,you knew inside you didn't want to leave, but you knew it wouldn't be such a good idea to stay as well.

 

after that argument you and kwangmin had and the confession ; you decided to ignore him. You went to school like always. You walked into class, and saw him sitting there not looking. You walked to your desk. Even tho you didn't make eye contact with him, he looked at you. You sat down not turning to him. Minhyuk knew something was up when he knoticed kwangmins eyes on you. He turned to kwangmin and gave him a cold look.Minhyuk headed out somewhere. The class didnt start yet, and a girl who you didn't recognized walked in with a box in her hand. She was coming close your direction, but went pass you. You knew it was kwangmin. " oppa this is for you" she said with a smile, " look i don't like presents, and i certainly do not except gifts from strange girls like you." when you heard him say these harsh words you wanted to say something but waited to see what happened. " oppa i..." she ran out of words to say. He shooed her away, but she stood there still. She placed the little present on his desk. "take it back" he knocked off his desk on purpose. You last your temper. You slammed you hands on the desk to get everyones attentions. 
 
" look!!!who do you think you are!! shes trying to be nice and offer you something, even if you don't want it you can reject her nicely. " he got up from his chair " wow look at the hero" you now lost it, you threw him a slap that caused his cheek to become red. "who taught you such behavior...your appa?" you saw the difference in his eyes. "stop it" you conitued " or was it you umma" his eyes became killing daggers. he suddenly grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the middle opening of the school. " let go of me" you were able to jerk you arm away. He looked at you. " I'm not a kid kwangmin!!!" you yelled and was about to walk away but he grabbed your wrist again with pain. You gave a hint in your voice it hurt. you suddenly saw him not talking just staring at you. You finally stop struggling. You saw he was mad. "your mad aren't you?" you said very calming. " if you want to hit me then go ahead...i wont care anymore" you tempted him since his hands were in a fist. He rose his fist up to your level. 
 
" what do you think your doing!?" you opened your eyes and saw minhyuk. "stay out of this, it isn't your business." he warned minhyuk with a glare. " it is my business" with out warning Minhyuk threw a punch to kwangmins cheek, making him let go of you. "minhyuk-shi" you were in shocked you watched as both of them fight. 
 
students started crowding around and chanting fight as Minhyuk and kwangmin were killing each other.
" Stop it you too!" you tried stopping them but only got pushed away by minhyuk and kwangmin. You watch as the two fight. * stop...stop...* you wanted to say stop again but knew it wouldn't work You could see kwangmin was getting beat up, you couldn't watch anymore. Kwangmin was beaten, he stood there waiting for Minhyuk to make a move. When Minhyuk threw the last punch, he shut is eyes slowly. Kwangmin could feel somthing around him, you ran and shield kwangmin hugging him. You just shut your eyes as you felt the harsh blow hit the back of your shoulder. Kwangmin became so shock. He looked down to see you protecting him. " YA!!!" hyunseong came running after hearing about the fight he went theough the crowed. He ran over to the big drama that was happeneing. "are you both ddone yet.!!!!!!! kyung mi is hurt!!!" he pulled you out of kwangmins arms. He kept his eyes on you." everyone head back to where you came from" Both of them glared at each other. Hyunseong took you gently by the arm and lead you to the nurses office. "come lets go" You finally looked back at the two with a sad look and turned away. Minhyuk walked up to kwangmin "alright lets settle this then" kwangmin and Minhyuk had there talk.
 
while you were in the nurses wing you tried your best to manage the pain while youngmin waited for you. nurse kim helped you. " omo what happened dear?" she asked you to take your shirt off so she can see how bad you were badly hurt. You both were behind a screen. On the back of your shoulder was a huge brusie ans some scars left behind. Nurse kim tapped a bit on the scars. She went to grab some ointment. On the other side of the screen was hyunseong . He took a peep and saw your back and the fresh bruise mark that was there. You begin to cry. "its best to let it out" when nurse kim told you, you begin to cry harder. You then pulled her into a hug. " I'm sorry sorry..." nurse kim was understandable. She didn't want to ask why you were sorry. hyunseong on the other hand was curious. He was thinking about asking you but didn't. You stayed in the nurses office for a couple of hours. After you were feeling better, you came out seeing him lean against the door frame. "kyung Mi-ah are you..." you shook tour head letting him know you were fine. "you waited for me?" he nodded " thae i, wanted to make sure you were fine" you felt touched but that. " thank you" you pulled him into a hug as he hugged you back. After a while you and him were walking back to your afternoon classes since everyone was headed there janey pulled your arm out of surprise. " oh janey" " dont oh janey me, what happened this morning, i was somewhere else so i didnt come to class till later" you told her the whole story while you two were walking. " thats it!, sometimes you have to be-careful" you nodded yes. " oh by the way minwoo says that the guys are going to a steak house, and told me to invite you along" you paused to think if you should "umm...alright" she jumped to joy. So after school was over you headed to a steak house with janey and boyfriend. When you all arrived everyone got right into eatting. " hows the shoulder?" " its okay don't worry about it." you continued eating when your phone ringed. " anngyeong?" Anngyeong? kyung mi-shi" you looked at the caller ID " oh youngmin anngyeon, what is it?" " i need you to do me a favor" you were talking on the phone while everyone was eating he all looked at each other and back at you " BWOH!!!" they heard you getti g furious for some reason " alright anngyeon" you hang up and put your coat on. " oh kyung mi where are you going?" you looked back at them about to leave " i have some thing to do you guys finish up. " you ran out the restaurant while it poured down. " omo i wonder who called" jeongmin said with a peice of meat in his mouth. You went looking at the school, but only to find it close. Went to check the market that boyfriend would be at, but no use. You went to the park. No one was there since it was raining. You were going to give up till you thought of the last place to go. " thats it" you ran for your life. * why didn't he tell me?! or say anything!?* you ran till you hit the spot where you found him. You ran to the corner where you you first met him. 
Kwangmin was under a shade thing. He was soaked from the rain when he ran. He looked down.
 
Kwangmin P.O.V :
 
I stood there breathing heavy. I looked down to to the ground. I heard small foot steps coming way. All of a sudden a saw a pair of feet next to me. I looked up follwing the person up to their face. "kwangmin" chic gently said. What was she doing here? did she look for me? i stood there with my hair covering my face a bit. "ya...what are you doing here?" she was crying a bit. She gently pulled my arm "your going to catch a cold...come my house is..." i pulled my hand away with force. " get" was this really what i wanted to say? "kwangmin -ah stop...lets go befo...." she took my arm again but i jerked it from her "annii!!!....go! i don't want to hurt you!" was i crazy for saying this?" She was crying. She finally took a few steps and walked away. Inside me i didn't want her to go, but after what happened this morning, i just cant forgive myself. I stood there for a good 30 mintues just waiting to see if shes ever returning. I knew she wouldn't give up so easily, but i guess this time she did. I turned the opposite way she went and was about to walk away till i heard a faint voice singing fro the distance. I slowly turned around and saw it was her.
 
Normal P.O.V :
 
kwangmin stood there watching you was you singed. "happy birthday to you happy birthday to to happy birthday dear kwangmin, happy birthday to you" you were walking towards him with a cake
( don't worry the cake was inside a box so the rain didn't destroy it)
its candles were lit beautifully and took away the shadows surrounding you too. You stood there holding out the cake and smiled with your puffy eyes "kyung mi" * omo did i hear right?.... he said my name?* you knew it was werid cause he never really remebers your name. " make a wish, the candles are melting" he looked at you then to the cake. He shut his eyes and then blew out the candles. 
He looked at you, you gave a small smile. " Lets go, to my house...it close by, come on" You folded the box to cover th cake from getting destroyed. *thank youngmin* 
 
---earlier on the phone---- 
 
Kyungmi this is youngmin 
 
oh youngmin where are you i didnt see you today?
 
well my appa kinda took me put for my birthday
 
omo its your birthday!! happy birthday
 
So...i heard he got into a fight
 
WELll...he....
 
 
please do the favor im about to ask you
-you listened well-
 
Please wish kwangmin a happy birthday too i know he hears it from us boyfriend memebers, but i really think he would love to hear from someone else
 
waeyo? me...youngmin....he and i
 
please do it
-stayed quiet for a bit-
 
alright....
*even tho youngmin had ask me to do it....i did it from my heart*
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
Theres the next chapter i know crapiel,lame and all, i again ran out what to write but  the birthday part was already planned out and so is the next part =D thnx guys for sticking around love you comment and subscribe if you haven't yet
EDITOR: phagirl