Corner 9: your award ICE CREAM

Corner With Love

*do..i...like kwangmin* Your thoughts and emotions only brings you to this one feeling. You knew that you had a long time crush on donghyun, but when kwangin walked into your life, you just didn't feel the same way anymore. *I just need to keep bottling it all in...yeah, thats all i need to do* As the bell rung " Janey i'm going to head out first" you went out the doors. You left in a hurry not wanting to hear kwangmin speak of what happened at the club. You speed walk through the hall ways. Kwangmin got his stuff together and came after you, but lost you in sight. "AISHHH this chick" he spotted janey who was still putting her books in her bag,he went over to her.. Feeling a tap at her shoulder she looked up. "Oh kwangmin what is it?"

------On your way to your locker------

YOU looked back to make sure he wasn't there right as you turn arouned you ran into someone "joesong haeyo" you quickly bowed and looked uup "kyungmi-shi" It was donghyun...you just couldn't face him right now. You bowed again with a weak expression and tried to walk away, but was stopped but donghyun to have him tug on your arm. He was taking you somewhere.  "donghyun let go of me" you tried your best to pull away but he was stronger then you. You guys were at the part of the school that was forbidden. He then let go of your wrist and looked at you. " what did he do?" you got confused and didn't understand wat he ment. "woh?" " what did kwangmin do to you?..i never saw you like this before?" All of sudden you felt all the emotions, thoughts, and feelings you had in that bottle, burst open. You stood there silent as you tears came rushing down. "KyungmI.." donghyun came closer, but you step back. You kept a poker face, but you wanted to cry so much. Only tears could be seen. "Kwangmin....did....nothing" you gave an answer and was about to leave,but donghyun pulled you back. "kyungmi don't act this way....tell me why you tried to avoid me this morning"

--MINI FLASH BACK--

"janey i need to go to my locker i'll catch up with you later" you walked to the other side of the school where your locker was. "Hey KYUNGMI!" you heard a voice. You looked to see donghyun waving at you. You gave a cold wave and ran. "whats up with her?" he runs after you. You heard his voice yelling your name. You ran fast as you can turning corners. You stayed behind a pillar to wait till he passed. As he headed towards another direction, you finally went the right way to your locker. As soon as you made the secound turn you saw he was right in front of you. "why....were..you running?" 

---END OF FLASH BACK---

he said it as silently he could, but you wouldn't face him. You then gave it a thought

"you know what....i DO have alot to say" you turned to face donghyun. " i have so MUCH to say, i kept it all bottled up, acting as if nothing is wrong, but i can't take it anymore....."you paused for a sec then spoke again." Donghyun...wae?.....wae? .......wae didn't you tell me that......you had someone else in your heart?" When he heard you asked this...it was as if a bucket of cold water was splashed into his face. " do you know how much...it hurt to see someone that i do i like...lead me on, and not know that he already has someone else?" he looked at you emotionless, and espeically when you confessed right there to him "i am to childish for a mature guy like you?" " thats enough..." " and ....were you ever plainning on telling me?..wae were you not ?" "stop it" " was i just a toy.....a toy that you could use for the time being till she came back" "I SAID STOPPPP" he threw a punch pass your head, and hit the wall.

YOU didn't flinch, you didn't react, you stood there with your eyes open watching his actions. He realized what he almost did. Taking back his fist and spoke . "watch it....your going to far now" you just stood there with tears threating to come"i am?" you said with a strong expression: your words hit him hard "i...i don't ever want to see you AGAIN!" he ran back to the other side of the school. You felt the harsh words, he gave you it kept replaying in your head * i don't ever want to see you AGAIN!!! AGAIN AGAIN!!* You finally shut your eyes to have tears flow down like a river, you bent down and hugged your knees. You then cried out loud. "ahhhhhwhaa"  You eventually skipped your classes to ease the pain out. Janey started getting worried where you were. As school was over she got up from her seat and was heading to look for you till kwangmin stopped by. "is she there?" janey looked and shook her head no. " its weird, i usually see unnie in most of her classe, even lunch, but she wasn't in any of her classes, i even asked students they said they saw her headed some where, but no clue where she went."

kwangmin's head dropped down " thanks janey" he then walked slowly away. As janey headed the other way she txt you but you didn't answer nor reply back. After the school day was about to end. You wipped away the pain that was coming down your cheeks. You walked to your locker and saw the skate broad. "omo sungmin" you recall that you promised the little boy you would buy ice cream after school for him. You took the skate broad, and wait till you were at the main entrance. You dropped the skate broad on the ground and started to head out. As you zoomed through, students were smiling and some chanting "wooooow go skater girl"  You didn't care anymore. Right as you went through the streets. You went pass some people. You went pass someone who looked at you from the back. "huh? that girl looks familuar" since you changed your hair and everything you were different. 

As your ride without looking back you started crying again, your eyes were a bit red from all your crying. You were close to sungmin's house. You were thinking so much you didn't watch carefully and where you were going. You saw something in the way, it was some car parked there and you knew  you couldn't jump it. You landed on the ground while the skate broad hit the car causing a dent. " YA YOU WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!" you laid on the ground on your stomach injured. Your high knee socks had ripped revealing your legs had some cuts and bruises and since your uniform sleeves was rolled up your arm had scrapes.  " ya you little !"  the older guy kicked at your feet. You looked up faintly. Your arms tried to support you as you rose from ground,but the guy kicked your arm so that you would fall again. You laid back on the ground hurting in pain. *don..dongh.,donghyun* he was the only person on your mind.

The old hag kicked your leg a bit and suddenly "owww"  you looked at the guy finding him in pain? finding him hit in the head with  small pebbles and rocks. " YA LEAVE NOONA ALONE" you heard a little boys voice and looked up to see sungmin. He was using a sling shot. " sungmin.....RUN!" you told him to leave but he didn't. Instead he ran up to your defenseless body and protected you. The man kept getting hit with pebbles and rocks till sungmin ran out of amo.  The man saw sungmin in front of your body and stretched his arms out for him not to cross. " LEAVE NOONA ALONE" he demanded " MOVE IT BRAT" he pushed sungmin to the side. Sungmin started crying. The old hag Bent down and grabbed you by the collar and bought you to his face. " your going to pay!!!" Sungmin approached the man and started to hit him and grab his hands that was holding you AND PULLED HIS HAIR. He then gave sungmin another push to the side. -SLAP-The stranger slapped your cheek hard. It was burning. You closed your eyes waiting for another one. "GET OFF OF HER!!!!!" You heard a familiar voice. You felt the strangers hand release his hands from your collar. You fell again to the ground."noona you ok?" sungmin came over with  teary eyes helping you up. He helped you up so that you would sit. Your eyes focused on the young man helping you. "KWANGMIN HYUNG!" sungmin yelled

Sungmin held you in a hug as you both watched. Kwangmin was pretty strong even tho he looked like a scrunny person. After giving him a good beating, kwangmin grabbed the old hag by the collar kwangmin dragged the guy towards you and sungmin " now APOLOGIZE" he turned the guy and he nodded in fear " im...i..m im ...so..sorr....sorry" the man stuttered. kwangmin dragged him and threw him on the ground "GET!!". he drove off in the car. Kwangmin went over and grabbed the skate broad. He finally turned around to see you injured. Kwangmin ran to you and sungmin.  " Your hurt" he ran his hands gently on your cuts. He saw you had some scrapes on your arms. " I'm ok" he gave you a hand and gently pulled you up. You were taken by surpised to see this side of kwangmin. Protective. "take it easy" you were able to stand up but still felt weak. "thank you kwangmin" you bowed and winced in pain. " don't push yourself " he held your elbow but you gentlay pulled your arm away " i'm fine "  you kind of gave him a cold look. " oh...sungmin-ah r u still up for ice cream?". kwangmin was furious that you even asked that! He was a about to yell at you till sungmin said something " noona its ok, your hurt...you need to get better" you could feel that he was down.  " no its ok...i promised you i would so i would" you steady yourself and bend down to his level, you placed your hand on his shoulder and his head.

" your my hero.....and i should thank my hero" he smiled and looked at you " can kwangmin hyung come too, he is your hero too" you looked up to kwangmin " yeah he can come to" sungmin jumped to joy and went to grab his stuff. " you should really just rest" kwangmin spoke while sungmin went to get his stuff. " no its ok..im really ok...and don't you want to eat ice cream?" he then looked at you seeing you smile as you were still hurt. He opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by a sungmin. " ok hyung and noona my umma knows so lets go" he pulled tou both by the hand while he was in the middle.   You all made your way to the ice cream parlor.  " Noona, thank you, but i never knew your name?" " oh noonas name is kyungmi" he swinged his and yours. While kwangmin Looked at you too smiling. he just stratched his neck awkwardly.  * they look so cute we're like a....wait WAT DID I JUST THINKED*(KWAGNMIN) . you saw kwangmin facing away, but you still smiled. * im glad were together we're like a ....Wait WAT DID I JUST THINKED?*(YOU)  =D

You all arrived and went into the cute ice cream shop. Sungmin went right at looking the examples that were set up in a small show glass near the ice cream. 

"woah NOONA THE ALL LOOK SO YUMMIE!!" he pulled himself up near the glass case, leaving a small fog. You gave a small laugh and kwangmin just smirked in a good way tho. " well which one do you want?" sungmin kept looking around. You placed your hands in your pocket and waited. "hmmmmmm i want....THIS ONE!"

pointing to the ice cream he wanted you, then looked to kwangmin " wat do you want?" you asked in a quiet tone. His eyes widen at you when you asked. Kwangmin pointed to himself to make sure. "yea you wat do you want?" you were sorta surpise at his reaction. He scratched his head and looked to the case. "ummm i'll just..... take the same that sungmin is getting." you then oreder three of the same thing. You all waited. "NOONA GASMSAHABNIDA" he was just movin around, while you smiled. You saw kwangmin just looking at you. "wae?" he snapped out of his trance. "An..anni" he stuttered. "Your orders up" you took two of them and handed one to sungmin "here you go" you bent down and gave it to him. He eyed the eice cream with such big eyes and devowered the thing like there was no tomorrow. You then stood up and realized that kwangmin was there looking at you. "Here" you handed him the ice cream. "wait...wat about" before he could say anything you grabbed the third ice cream the lady handed. " don't worry about it" you ate the ice cream while your hand brought out your wallet. "wait...let me pay" he went into his pocket, but rememberd he didn't bring HIS wallet. "aigooo i left it with youngmin" you giggled a bit "it ok, my treat" you took out your money and payed for the ice cream. Kwangmin just stared at you with a big eyes.

 

Kwangmin P/O/V :

i was about to pay for it but forgot i left my wallet with youngmin. "its ok, its my treat"  When she had said that memories of my umma come back.

she would always buy me ice cream when i was down. Even before she left us youngmin and i, i can never forget the sweet feeling she gave me. Looking at kyungmi she reminds me of umma, but in her way its totally different. WAIT what if shes just feeling sympath for me? theres no 

time to get all mush feeling about. As i finished my ice ceam i knotice that al of us were at the park sitiing on the bench. Some pass byers saw me and kyungmi sitting either sides of sungmin. "aigoo what a cute couple and their kid too" did i hear that right????,,,, did they just say we are a COUPLE! "HEY HEY" i stood up on my foot and burst at them in anger a bit. i Then looked to sungmin and kyungmi who were laughing at me "hyung your too uptioght!" sungmin was laughing while his ice cream. "your right sungmin he is too much" she took his side. what is this!!!!! i sat back down and waited. 

 

Kyungmi (YOU) P/O/V :

After kwangmins out burst i finshed my ice cream leaving sungmin the only one left with a meltish ice cream cone. As again some pass byers saw me and kwangmin sitting on either side of sungmin. Most of them were giggling and eyeing us three. "wow so young, those two couple already have a kid, hes adorable like them" you looked a kwangmin akwardly and didn't say another word. "umm hey....i'm...i'm sorry" kwangmin stuttered a bit from what he said. You turned to look at him while sungmin ate his ice cream away. "wae? you did nothing wrong" you smiled weakly. "bwoh?! but..but..i " "don't worry, you woke me up from my stupid dreams" when you had said this, he gave you a hard look knowing he broke your dreams. " look kyungmi...those things i....had said...i'm deeply " "kwangmin, i don't want to live my life a lie, i always thought that my i could live it as a fairytale or a fanfic, where i would find my handsome prince, or boyfriend, have them fall for me and then live happyly ever after, but when you had told me all those things, it woke me up to face reality that, i have to focus on my life with school where would i go after i'm out of school and my family" he felt guilt, but understood were your coming from. "kyungmi......why aren't you mad at me...i i made you cry? YOUR SUPPOSE TO HATE ME ACTUALLY " you gave a smirk. He started getting really confused "kyungmi why can't you just......accept my apologie?" you can tell the tone in his voice he was sorta mad.

Your mouth opend to say something, but you saw his eyes were somewhere else. You looked at him and followed his gaze passed your head. You wonder what he was looking at. As you turned your head around, you notice, that new girl was walking your way. *HER....her name was..umm..UEE* your thoughts got you drowned in the look of kwangmin's face see her stop in front of you guys. " oh anngyeon...your my classmates from room A1 class 103" she put on a smile and acted like she forgot. "oh ....yea we're in the same class" you looked at kwangmin who got up from the bench, to greet her with a happy feeling, also with a nervous tone. You then looked back and forth at the. You watched as she brought her hand up to shake his. He rose his hand too, but you could tell it was shaking a bit. You saw this kind of case before with Taec oppa before when he wasn't such a big shot back in the days.

*does he....like her??!* you thought

______________________________________________________________________

Well another chapter done... thanks to you guys for subscribing and commenting love you guys

Please also check out my co-author phagirl's stories too =D