Corner 8: NEW GIRL

Corner With Love

waking up to another beautiful morning, you weren't feeling well. You felt like throwing up and your head hurts. You sat up in your bed and checked out the time. "7:00 am" you got up and got ready for school. While adjusting your bow on your uniform, you heard you door open. "Morning kiddo" it was taecyeon. You faked smile and waved to him all hyper. You wanted to cover up your emotions. 

-ok just....bottle it all up don't show it- (your thoughts)

"MORNING OPPA!!!!" he gave you a look and crossed his arms. "what happened to you last night?" -oH NO HES ON TO ME- "Nothing oppa wae?" He then walked and sat on your bed "i know somethings wrong with you" He then rosed his voice in seriousness. You tried your best to hide it all in. " oppa...nothing happened " you put on another fake smile. " Ya stop lying, i hate seeing you like this." you just kept holding it in while fixing your hair in the mirror for once you didn't look like a kid. You straighten your hair and didn't put much makeup on. You looked at the time, on your clock 7:36 am. "OMO I'M GOING TO BE LATE again!" you quickly grabbed your things off your working desk and left oppa in the room. - good thing time was on my side for a bit- you were glad cause you didn't feel like explaining. You slide down the stair rail put on your shoes and left with a big slam to the door. Though still time wasn't much on your side now, you tried run as fast as you can. You ran out of breath and paused from running. You were breathing in and out so much you lost hope in making it. As you were looking to your right and left you spotted a little boy with something. "maybe he can help me" you went over to the little boy and bent down to his level. " anngyeon, can i ask you a favor" the little boy looked at you and scratched his head " what is it lady?" he sounded a bit rude, but you were glad he was cute or you would have been bursting at him,

"umm well can you help noona out" you replaced lady with noona, and you asked so kindly of him " anni umma says not to talk to strangers" you then stared at the time. It was almost time for the gates at school to close. "please if you help noona.......i'll ..I'LL TREAT YOU OUT FOR ICE CREAM!!!!" You then closed your eyes and had your hands together begging. The little boy looked at you and to the sky rethinking." ummmm........ok!" he said with a big smile. Your eyes shot open in relief. and you tightly hugged him " THANK YOU THANK YOU.....noona promise to buy you ice cream after i come back from school today ok..." you gave him a quick ok sign and took the skateboard and from his hands. He looked at you as you ran and jumped right on the skate broad. "oh....NOONA MY NAME IS SUNGMIN" he yelled his name at you before you were on your way. You heard but couldn't look back.

"Anngyeong sungmin little man" sungmin looked up to see who it was. " oh anngyeong kwangmin hyung" with a bright smile he greeted him. " aigoo, are you playing?"  "nae, i was on my skate broad, but some noona promised to buy me ice cream if a lent it to her. i think she was headed to school in a rush." after telling kwangmin this he ruffled the sungmin's hair. " you wanna join? she look like a kind noona too, she'll buy you some ice cream too" kwangmin gave it a thought, he could really use some time to eat ice cream to forget what happened between you and him. "umm.. ok then when tho?" "she said right after school she will be back here at my house with my skate board" kwangmin nodded " hey little man i have to go, or i'll be late to school" kwangmin then ran from the scene and made his way to school.

As for you, feeling the rush of the wind you create while skating through the streets and people. You were really good at skating broading, along the way to school, you pulled some cool tricks. One of them was jumping over a pole that fell over. You were headed right straight for it, you jumped up and did a 180 spin in the air while the skate broad went under the pole smoothly and you landed back on the broad safely. You pushed yourself to go faster as you went throught the streets and markets. You were approaching the school. From far away you zoomed right through some people. They were a bit startled , but saw you zoom right to the school gates. As you got closer, students saw you some where making a scene "YA EVERYONE LOOK!!" . You never felt this kind of attention before, the gates were about to close, but the students that were inside, were chanting for you to go faster SOME EVEN TOOK OUT THERE PHONES TO TAKE A PICTURE OR VIDEO. "GO GO GO GO"

 

You focused all your anger and saddness on what happened from the club. You gave three strong and went faster. You made it through the gates and the crowed parted in the middle as you went right through them before you were coming to and end, You made the broad to a 360 spin in the air. Your skirt was long enough to cover you so don't worry. You then did a 360 spin to stop yourself. As you did, you stepped on the skate broad. It flinged right up as you grabbed it. You finally took a breath and looked up. Alot of the students were really impressed. Someone started clapping and everyone soon clapped.

"wow kyunmi-ah that was amazing" you looked and saw a janey and minwoo coming up to you smiling. "ya noona i never knew you skate broad" you smiled back. "you never asked"
"ok! ok!...lets move along unless you all want to be in trouble!" you saw hana in a bad mood. She gave you a death glare, but you stayed strong a gave one right back. "Come on kyungmi were going to be late" janey didn't notice and started to pull you away. You still kept eye contact with hana till you finally were forced to look forward. She smirked " close the gates", right as the other girls that were with hana were about to shut it tight, kwangmin came just in time. He held the gate from closing. " oh...if it isn't kwangmin" hana said with an evil smirk. Kwangmin just looked at her with no expression.

-----In The halls-----

After your little event that happened, you walked to your locker and placed the skate broad in there. Your hands ran across the design. " sungmin" you smiled as you thought of the 5 year old. "well if is isn't skater girl" you turned to the familier voice. hyunseong. " oh annyeong subae" you bowed to greet him "please call me oppa" he said with a smile. while he walked you to your first class you both were talking about random things. " oppa you really did that?" "nae i'm just that good" you guys were really just talking about anything he kept on braggin about himself to you doing cool things. As you both stop at your first class you thanked. " oh by the way...are you alright... you didn't look so good when you left the club last night" you hid all your feelings in a bottle and faked your smile again. " anni i'm alright don't worry about it" he then waved good bye and headed to his class.

You looked at the door. You didn't want to see his face, but you knew sooner or later you had to face him. You stepped in only to find the desk behind you empty. You were glad and gave a weak smile. "anngyeong janey" you greeted her again, since she went to her locker which is like the on the other side of the school. " hey unni, did you hear?" you gave her a confused look " hear?about what?" " where having a new student here today" you shook your heading not knowing this. "alright alright hush i'll be back i need to grab somethings" right as the teacher was about to leave, She slide the door to reveal kwangmin. " oh kwangmin-shi" "sorry i had some trouble at the gate" "no its alright your not late, just head in" she went around him, as he stepped in the class, some of the girls fixed themselfs to get him looking at them. He didn't care , his eyes were only look at you, sitting at your desk listening to your music device looking out the window. He wanted you to look, but you didn't. Kwangmin made his way towards you and his seat, but you still just looked out the window. He stopped right at your seat, but you STILL didn't bother to look cause you already many things on your mind.

He then just sat behind you. He didn't know what to do or what to say. Just did everything he can to catch your attentions. The teacher came back in the class. "Alright everyone please quite down will ya, today we have a new student......please come in" you then turned you attentions towards janey while your head was facing forwards. " see told you there was going to be a new student" janey said while you looked back to the front. A tall young looking girl came walking with. Long wavy brownish hair, big eyes very beautiful came in. "anngyeong, my name is UEE please watch over me" she had that innocent voice, but for some reason you didn't like it, you felt as if it was fake.You then turned your head a bit, to see kwangmin from the corner of your. His face was lighten up. He just gave a little small smile. You felt uneasy, even a little mad. You never saw this look on kwangmins face before. He looked like he was happy for once, his eyes were soften. " alright then please take a seat right over there " she was apointed to sit in the front room. As time went by, you just didn't feel like paying any attention so you looked out to the window. Kwangmin only kept his eyes on you, since you didn't even talk to him or even look at him once. You thought to yourself, about becoming jealous just now when kwangmin loooked at UEE. You kept a straight face, while figuaring out your feelings

* Could it be, that....i....i like kwangmin?*

  

_________________________________________________________________

 

Alright here is the next chapter lol this one isn't as long like my last chapter as i promised, and UEE FINALLY APPEARS!!!

please comment and subscribe if you haven't thanks very much lol THNX FOR SUPPORT

special thanks to my CO-author phagirl

 

Edited by: phagirl

 

message:

Hey!! this is phagirl!  I have been editing  storieGiRl's stories! Lolz mostly just her grammar, spelling, and korean honorifics. But right now she is starting to become better at those korean honorifics, so i dont need to fix those.! ^.^ im soo happy that you readers have supported us! i hope you can continue to support us!! ^.^ And FYI, you know its me, phagirl, talking if the text is in lime green! ahaha

Storiegirl: also please check out phagirl's stories