Corner 7: DARK AND NAUGHTY CINDERELLA FOR ONE MOMENT AND TRUE FEELINGS

Corner With Love

WARNING LONG CHAPTER!!!!

 

"Ya taecyeon, oh my boy, your so big now," your umma hugged him right as you both entered the through the door. "Umma i miss you so much" they were so happy to see each other. 

"YA YOU BOTH ARE EMBRASSING, HURRY BEFORE THE ANYONE SEEs" you quickly went over to them and covered them from embrassment. "YA IF IT ISN'T MY DONGSAENG TAECYEON" soonja came down from her room and joined the fun" HOW YA BEEN HUH?" she came over and gave taec a nudge in the head putting him in a head lock without killing him " YA noona your killing me" "Thats the point silly" she then released him from the hold. "oh you hungry or anything?" taecyeon nodded no. "well kids don't stay up so late" after your umma left you,taec,and soonja catched up on things betweeen you siblings. 

___________________________Next Day_____________________________

Morning sunday came, you were still in bed, since you,soonja, and taecyeon stayed up late. "Kyungmi-ah wake up, don't waste your sunday in bed get up" all you did was mumble and covered your head in your sheets while your umma tried to wake you up. "YA KYUNGMI-AH WAKE UP" all of a sudden you felt someone jump on your bed, causing you to fly in mid air and back onto your bed. You sat up in your bed and looked that it was taecyeon oppa. "OPPA ITS A SUNDAY!i want to sleep in" he shrugged.  "umma couldn't wake you up so she told me to come wake you up, and besides wouldn't you reather spend your sunday go somewhere, like..........a party?" you turned your head to meet his. You eyebrow rose, as the word party got to you. "a party???what kind of party" you whispered a bit. "lets say...a club??" your eyes grew and you loudly spoke "CLUB!!!" taec quickly covered your mouth. 

"Hey are you two alright in there?" your umma heard you say something loud as she walked in, but wasn't clear what you said. "oh..uh...we..we" taec suddenly spoke "oh she was just telling me on how much she liked one of my buddies that i use to work with? You secretly pinched his side, and kept smiling forward. He felt the pinch and winced in pain. "Taceyeon are you ok?" he then laughed it off. "nae umma i'm just fine" she then turned to you smiling " so who is this boy?" you didn't know how to respond. You never told umma or soonja unnie about who you liked ever, even when it came to liking someone when you were in elementry school. "he's...he's......well he's...." you scratched the back of your  thinking of names, of course you didn't want to tell them about donghyun. *omo what do i do!* all names came to your mind, even faces came.

You then reminded kwangmins face laughing at you. Your face became a mad ageyo. * he still owns me that bet!!* "kwangmin..." you didn't realize you blurted out his name; both taecyeon and your umma looked at you. "BWO!" Taecyeon looked away smiling surpisingly at your answer. Your umma looked at you and started thinking.  "you said kwangmin?" you finally stopped spacing out and looked up "huh...wat did you say" "you said a boy named kwangmin you liked? well..." when she said kwangmin's name you felt like hiding your face, your heart dropped from your body, you froze. *AGIIIOOOOOOO WHY DID I SAY HIS NAME AT THIS TIMEEE!!!!!!" you thought. " So you like that boy that from that other  night huh" you didn't know what to say or what to do.

You then realized she had said That other night. "Umma what do you mean that night?" she realized she wasn't suppose to say anything.For kwangmin said not to mention him about bringing you home." uh i umm...." you wanted to know so you start nagging.."YA TELL ME TELL ME TELLLL MMEEE.E........" you pulled on her arm, and chased her in your room ; of course taecyeon held you down by the shoulders to make you stay put. "AIGOO I'LL TELL". you stayed quiet as umma told you who it was."on the day of your birthday, you came home late, but a friend of yours says you caught a cold while you where with them, so he brought you home, he said his name was Jo kwangmin, he seemed very nice and all, bringing you home and to your room"  you were shocked. you thought it was donghyun when really it was kwangmin. "Umma are you sure he said his name was kwangmin?" you really had hoped that it was him, but then you thought * why i do i care if it was or wasn't him!* umma shook her head and looked at you."well you two shouldn't stay home all day, go do something with your oppa, hes only here once in a while. She headed out and , while you felt guiltly for now saying thank you to kwangmin. " hey do you really like kwangmin?'

you quickly turned around "ANI OPPA...i'll never like a kid like him." you pouted your lips, crossed your arms together, and looked away, Just thinking about kwangmin got you mad. " you sure, i can see it in you." you became speechless, You just had that feeling where you didn't like him, but something about kwangmin, does want you to like him. "its ok you don't have to say if you don't want cause i can tell it from your face" he pat you on the head while you gave a bitter smile. "ya kyungmi, are you ready yet?!" soonjia came walking in. She wore black shorts with a teal shirt and a white cardagin on top, her hair was put into soft waves.  "you didn't even get ready yet? omo omo hurry up, we need to go shopping for tonight" you looked at her confused "shopping...tonight"? all of a sudden she to mouthed to to you " ITS FOR THE PARTY WE' RE GOING TONIGHT" you snapped at both your siblings "ya i'm too young to be going into clubs or partys" you began to get annoyed. You thought they were crazy letting a high schooler into a club, what if there were something bad to happen to you, you thought.

once again they had to cover your mouth " ya don't be so loud, umma might find out, bring some extra cloths to change into after words." soonjia then left to go down stairs. taecyeon then explained to you "don't worry about it, the club were going to isn't like what those other kind of clubs YOUR thinking. A friend of mine owns it, so hurry and get ready soonjia's getting a new outfit tonight. i'm taking you two to the mall, so get something that will make you womanly up." you were always unsure about stuff,but you wanted to do something out of your comfort zone. As taec headed out of your room, you quickly went to wash up and looked for cloths to change into. you wore this to go shopping

 

"i just went shopping yesterday i don't have any money" as you were in the car with the two older siblings you tried to whine your self out of what you brought upon yourself. But it didn't work. "  listen its going to be ok, we both got you covered" as taec zoomed his way through the streets you three arrived at the mall with no problem. "hey soonja help find something for kyungmi here, make sure its something nice and more mature for her, and something that is dramatic with it" as taec went to find himself a outfit for the night, soonja dragged you to store ot store. After one another you couldn't find one dress you didn't like "hey come one now, go try these on" as your unnie handed you a two dresses you went into the fitting room.

(Heres the dresses you went and tried)

 

after coming out of a store with no succes of finding a dress, taecyeon found you guys. "hey i'm done with my shopping, did you girls find anything yet?" he said with a smiley face. Both you and unnie looked at each other and scratched the back of your necks. "Well we found me one, but not kyungmi, you said something that is more mature right? isn't there a store with something that doesn't have look cute on kyungmi. You gave her a look and  she didn't even look back at you. "well there is one, here why don't I try this time" taecyeon maybe an oppa, but he has a taste of  man. You followed him, while soonja unnie went wondering on her own. "Oppa this store?" you looked at him "Yup this store" he looked down at you and told you to follow. As you went in to the store you looked around to see the same store from yesterday.

"Annyeong welcome to PMwise store what can i help you with today?" the lady from before. You looked a taec who was whispering in her ear. She nodded while smiling and went to the dresses area. "Oppa what did you say to her? he looked down at you again. "Just follow" he pulled you to the fitting room area. as you reached the fitting rooms, the lady early came back with a hand full of dresses. "Here you go" as she handed a hand full of dresses and stockings to you, taecyeon thought you where going to drown in the dresses and stockings. " Don't just stand there, go try them on" as he pushed you into the large fitting room, and sat down waiting for you too come out, your cell ring. You got a txt messaged from janey.

From:RapperJ

To:SmilezG

Hey can't wait for tonight! OMO THE PARTY IS GOING TO BE GREAT!! see you later

you looked shock and confused " OPPA DID YOU INVITE MY FRIEND TO COME ALONG?"

he heard you yelling from inside the dressing room. "Yea i did, i also invited some other guest" you didn't arugue about, as you began to try on some dresses, but got interuppted with another txt

From: Donghyun Oppa

To: Kyung mi♥ (doesn't have you down as SmilezG only janey does)

Hey heard your coming to the party tonight lol can't wait, oh by the way kwangmin wants to know what you where going to have him do since he lost the bet

You looked at your cell your were so happy that he was going to be there, that made you even want to go more now and remembered the bet that you made with kwangmin

From: Kyung mi ♥

To: Donghyun Oppa

OMO you going to can't wait to see you there then, oh is kwangmin going to be there?

1min

From : Donghyun Oppa

To: Kyung Mi ♥

Yea he's going to be there why?

You then quickly txted him and put down your cell to finish dressing. "Ya are you done in ther comeout if your in the dress"

*you start to come out with dresses the lady brought, while Taecyeon gave his Opinon, you didn't feel awkard when showing him the dresses you wore, hes your oppa you two are close*

 Dress 1

"ya yeppo, but not dramatic enough too plain and not much y appeal NEXT"  

Dress 2

"Thats too much y appeal, don't want a bad guy to hit on my donsaeng NEXT!"

Dress 3

"It would be better if the shoulders didn't do that, NEXT!"

Dress 4

"This one slims your figure sis i like this one wat do you think?"

You gave him a look " well.....its not really my type of dress i would wear, didn't you say you want me to wear something thats like ...loud, and dramatic?"

He then gave it a thought. "Your right, i love the design on the front, but it stil needs something to give it that more celeberity feeling."

You started feeling bad. you hated how you were so picky when it came to dresses, with pants shirts and other things it was easy to find, since you were always going for a natural or cute look. (If only i could find the right one) right as you kept roaming your head, your eyes stop on two particular dress. " MA'AM, do you mind grabbing me those two dress on that mannaquin over there" you pointed her out the two dress. As she nodded and headed tawords the two dolls to grab the dresses, taecyeon wondered what dresses you apointed. " here you go is there anything else you would like me to get?" you looked around the accesories and found just the right things to go with the dresses. "Can you grab me that  blue fur shrug , and that gray fur shrug" when she headed the things to you, you quickly took them into the dressing room. "Hey hurry we have to get back home and get ready" you came out with a black dress that had holes from the top up, and had put the blue fur shrug scraf with it. " woah, now thats what i call dramatic, and celeb like" taec was overwhelmed by the dres, it fit your figuar perfect, it wasn't too showy and had the feeling you wanted. "hold up oppa i have the other dress to try" you went back into the changing room and tried the other one on. "Ya your taste in dresses are really getting along" as you came out with the second dress, taecyon as now really impressed, " Now which one should i buy this one or the first one i tried on" you gave a smiley to oppa, he then answered " imma get you both" your face froze for a sec and then went into shock "ANNIII NO WAY YOUR DOING TO MUCH FOR ME OPPA" you refused to even let him buy anything for you.

"ya its been like forever since i've been in 2PM i never really got to spoil you; now thats a bad oppa,im buying you both of them rather you like it or not period." as he stood up and went to the cash register you went and changed into your normal clothes. coming out with the two dresses and scrafs you headed towards the register where taec was at. " is there anything else you would like to buy?" you nodded no and looked up to taecyeon." wae? is there something on my face he quickly took out a small mirrior and checked " ani....gamsahabnida" you suddenly put your arms around him for a tight bear bear hug, even tho you were small. "aww thats so sweet" the lady was touched by the scene you were making. Grabbing the bags and leaving taecyeon and you met soonja. You popped into the car first. "Hey did you find something for kyungmi?" taec looked at soonja " well, this time she found something on her own, and trust me, shes going to look different tonight." He then got in the car leaving unnie confused. On the way home you guys started to plan. "Ok so how are we going to go the club without letting umma see all of us in our outfits?" soonja got worried. "We can go to janey's house, her parents are on vaction." you suggested while you already texted her to let her know you guys would be heading over. " alright, but we need to go home and grabbed our make-up and hair stuff"

(After going home and getting your things your now at janey's house.)

"Come in Come in" as janey greeted you and the elderly in you went into the living room. "hey wheres the bathroom" taec was the only guy there so he went to the bathroom. "down the hall second door on the left

"gamsahabnida"  he made his way to the bathroom, while janey lead you to her room, and leaving soonja in her parents room without destroying anything. " WOW KYUNGMI, I NEVER NEW YOU HAD THIS KIND OF TASTE IN DRESSES' janey was really impressed with the dresses you bought. "You think so? lol i wanted to get out of my comfort zone for once, and so i saw those two dresses and bought them." Janey smiled and got the make-up and hair things ready for a make over.

Alright time to glame up!

After everyone got done getting ready you all met each other in the living room. "Alright you girls look great" taecyeon was happy with what he saw. All three of you girls looked at him." not bad yourself" you said to your oppa. You guys headed towards his car, as time approached for the party going to happen.

From: Unknown

To: Kyungmi

" better watch your back, i can get you anytime without you knowing; guess i'll see you at the party, chick"

You looked at the text and was wondering who it was. but then you realized there was only one person who would call you chick. "Kwangmin" you mouthed his name so that no one in the car didn't hear you.

From: Kyungmi

To: (you set his name as this lol since he pisses you off all the time)

Don't worry about me, you should worry about yourself, you still have that bet to do"

You then turned your cell off and looked out the window. Tacyeon pulled up to big doors that were booming music out through the doors. You could see lights beam out of the edges of the doors. As you all got out of the car, Someone parked the car for taecyeon. " Thanks man" you girls followed him " alright, now when we enter, careful there will be alot of people, try not to make to much eye contact, and don't panick of someone grabbes you, just brush them off of you" you girls then nodded and was ready. As he opened the doors there were alot of people screaming. You saw it was like the red carpet, but bigger. There were so many levels to this club, retro lights, light beams going everywhere, and music of course.

(2PM's song HANDS UP was playing when you got in the club)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgrB2KBZws4&ob=av2e

-SONG GOES ON TILL YOU MEET TAECRYON AND SOMEONE ELSE-

Taecyeon wore this (His outfit from Hands UP)

Soonja Wore this (the dress on the left)

Janey wore this (the dress at the end of the right)

and YOU wore this (sorry for the bad discription from before)

You were walking down the red carpet that lead you down to the the dance floor. Everyone wore something that was celebirty like. They even were crazy enough to go all out. You even saw a guy wear a type of hat that you would only wear when its winter.

And then you saw another guy wore a nice suit with a cape? haha anyway you then noticed you were a bit distance from Taecyeon, soonja and janey. as you caught up to them taec sudden turned around. " ok girls now the scary parts over, its time to just enjoy yourselfs now. Just text me, when you guys want to go home" as he parted from the group, it was just you girls. "Omo theres so many people, i'm going to go make new friends see you girls later" then there goes soonja. "Omo is that you janey???" you both heard a familiar voice that was familuar. As you both turned around you saw MINWOO. " Noona is that you too, you guys look amazing" right as he complamented you girls, another tall guy comes to his side, "Ya minwoo, who are these two ladies?" it was Hyunseung. "Hyung you don't reconized then huh. Its Kyungmi noona and Janey" hyunseung gave you and janey a good stare "OMO IT IS YOU TWO, WOW YOU TOO LOOK AMAZING!"  so shocked he circled around you and janey. "YA aren't you two going to dance?" donghyun came along and finally looked at you " Who is she?" you sudden feel uneasy, cause the boys didn't know who you were until you or someone said something.

"Donghyun its kyungmi-ah" he then looked over at you and realized that it was you. " wow.....you look...." he became speechless. Out of no where a girl came clinging to his arm. "oppa hurry ..i ..want..." she then gave you a look, It was hana. "who is this oppa?"  donghyun looked annoyed a bit, and pulled her arm off. "This is, kyungmi" she looked up and down your dress. She was impressed of your fashion tasted.

She wore this

She hated the fact that the guys were giving there attentions to you. " ya kyungmi-shh you...look great" you knew that she forced the words out of . EVEN that fake smile you could see right throught it but you kept it down. "Thank you, you look great yourself" she then smirked and looked away to wine again" oppa you said you would dance with me, come on" she began to tug on donghyun's arm again. " ah kyungmi you should go look for kwangmin, he may want you to do that bet now" you rememberd that . " hey don't mention to him that i'm here ok, don't let him know that" you let the guys know even before hana dragged donghyun off to the dance floor * You better watch your back, cause i' m going to get you* hana's thoughts. "hey you want to join us?" you shook your head no just incase you might meet up with kwangmin. " janey can go i'll get myself something to drink" before minwoo pulled janey with him, he pointed to where boyfriend had settled themselves.

From:

To: kyungmi

ya where r u?

 

From: kyungmi

To:

why don't you try to find me instead, you know start off with a little game

 

From:

To: kyungmi

fine with me, oh by the way wats the dare you want me to do.

 

From: Kyungmi

To:

You have to go up to a random girl, and ask her to dance with you, but it has to be someone that you and BOYFRIEND WILL AREE TO, and someone you DON'T KNOW

before he could reply you closed your phone and headed to the bar, of course since your young you ordred something like soda instead, but you wanted to go all out, so your ordered some soju. The bar tender thought you were around your 20's. Your outfit made you look alot mature then you where. You knew not to drink to much, so you only took a couple of sips. Just then you felt someones presents near you, you turned to your  left and noticed it was hana. " ya....aren't you going to dance?" she began to play with the little decorations on the conter. " just to let you know.....oppa is mine, no one is going to take him, espiecallly you" she the took a random cup full of soju, and sppashed it on your dress. you froze in shock and tried to get it off. " awww looks like your dress is ruined" just as she put the cup down, donghyun,jeuongmin, and youngmin came to the bar area. "oh hey theres....wat happened to you?" donghyun head over to see that your dress was wet.

"oh oppa, kyungmi spilled some soju on her dress, i was trying to help her" jeongmin and youngmin looked at each other "hyung thats kyungmi?" the both looked at you, while you where still drenched in the smell of soju. " ya whats going on here?" out of no where taecyeon and this girl he had his arm on her shoulder came. " kyungmi, what happened"  you didn't feel like explaining, or giving hana that feeling of winning. You acted as if nothing was wrong and said "  just like hana said, i spilled some soju on me." you then acted innocent, which made the guys give there attetion to you even more. She was for sure that they would comment on her fake lying on helping you. " A... Kyung mi didn't i buy you two dresses? did you bring the other one?" you then remembered about the other dress that you got. "OH YEAH, so wat about it?" you were clueless while taecyeon gave you a look. " well why don't you go change into that dress since this one is already ruined." the girl besides taecyeon,whisperd into his ear and he nodded. She slowly came towards you. " hi my name sunny" she stook out her hand to give you a shake. You looked at her and could tell she was a trust worthy person you took her hand. " hi, umm are you and...." she chuckled to herself, abd said "  yes i'm taec oppas girlfriend" she smiled and pulled you out of the bar area taec handed her the car keys. You looked at her, she was so beautiful and confident.

 " i can tell that wasn't your fault and it wasn't an accident" she kept walking, while you followed. " how did you...?" " by the way that girl was acting, its too obvious, but those younger boys don't see it " as you both approached the car she gave you some advice " when ever situations like this happens,. don't give in, always try to find a way to beat her, in a way that won't let her get to you, and always stay confident" she smiled while crossing her arms. You smiled back and grabbed your bag that held the dress. She lead you to the bathroom to change. She took charge in bringin your other dress back to the car, while you headed into the club." Ya where is she?" donghyun kept a lookout for you, wondering whne you would be back. "OPPA COME LETS DANCE!!!!" theres goes hana annoying donghyun. "look i don't want to dance, right now" she then stopped pulling on his arm. She gave him a look and was mad. He then turned to see her look at him, with fury in her eyes " wae?" she stayed quite for a sec, and gave a serious look. Donghyun kept looking at her, and saw that she was deepfully hurt. SHE maybe a fan of his, but she did have deep feelings for her. " Is it because of her?, do you like her?" he knew that hana was talk about you, but he didn't know how to answer " i..." when he was about to answer, hyunseng ran into harshly. " opf,,,,, ya HYUNG HYUNG LOOK LOOK AT KYUNG MI-ISHH" as he pointed to you, donghyun's eyes were stuck on you.

Second dress

You walked down the big stairs, going to the dance floor, alot of eyes were on you, but you didn't feel scared. You did what sunny told you which is to stay confident.

As janey was at Boyfriends table sitting with minwoo, and 4 of the members, janey spotted you at the stair case coming down. She quietly tapped minwoo, and both looked at you while you were at the top of the stairs coming down. " Lets go, ya youngmin want to come along?"  he asked youngmin, but he shook his head no. Both minwoo and janey quickly made there way to the bottom of the stairs.  you finally approached them. " wahhh noona you looke really great, your so different from you image of a cutie" janey stood there smiling. " Mind if you dance with me?" both janey and minwoon turned around to see who it was. "Oh hyung" donghyun looked at you, and you locked eyes with him. You felt uneasy since you never wore this in front of anyone before."well want to" he asked again this time he came closer and lent you a hand. As you placed your hand in his, he lead you to the dance floor. Minho's version of OMG came on as you started dancing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvfBt5tYfTE

after a good minute of dancing with donghyun you headed to the bar area to catch your breath and drink.

"hyung doesn't noona look great tonight" minwoo kept saying this cause he was really amazed how you were so different looking.

" That girl that was dancing with donghyun is kyungmi?" youngmin got confused since last time he saw her, she was in the other dress. "nae it's her shes different tonight." donghyun kept the smile on his face while the guys look at you and janey. "ya minwoo when are you going to confess?" minwoo looked at donghyun confused. "huh? what are you talking about?" "i'm talking about you confessing to janey" minwoo's face was drained out, when donghyun mentioned about it to the other members. " I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT" minwoo akwardly scratches the back of his neck and looks away " aww his our minwoo shy" all the other members started teasing him. Kwangmin came walk back to the group after being rejected by hot ladies. " ya don't you have that bet kyung mi told you to do?" kwangmin can only let out a sigh " i'm doing it right now, but she says you guys gotta help me pick someone from this place, she won't even tell me where she is" they guys looked at each othe and just smiled and laughed at him. "wae?! do you guys now where she is?" kwangmin glared at them, but they quickly chagned the topic. " here i'll help you choose one" donghyun then looked around and spotted someone. "how about her" "dang HYUNG, NICE PICK" he then pat the back of kwangmin. Kwangmin headed over, while donghyun went back to stand with the guys to watch. 

"AH Hyung isn't that" one of the boys saw that it was YOU donghyun picked. "ah don't worry, he didn't even have a clue that it was her." they all watched in amusement, expect for minwoo, and janey they went to dance, and talk. "You were drinking a can of tropicana sparkling (i know werid to have this drink in a club) 

You felt someone tap on your shoulder, but you didn't bother to looks since you were kind of tired out. " Hey aren't you going to even look?" you then turned your head to see it was kwangmin. Your eyes grew wide and was wondering what he was doing "Kwangmin!?"

You looked at him, he looked different from the way he puts his hair, and espically the cloths. "oh how do you......WOW I MUST BE POPULAR"  You then looked at him confused. "umm...arent you suppose to being doing the dare?" he then looked at you even more confused "wait how did you know that?" You then thought to youself * he doesn't know its me? wow guess this looks can change someone* you quickly responed  "umm sorry but i must have mistaken you for someone else" you wanted to play the game to see how long it will take for him to know its you KYUNGMI. " My my you look fine " he complmented you, but you wanted to play hard to get, you acted as if you didn't really care. " everyone says that to me," you fixed your bangs for a bit while looking at him. "well then want to dance?" his question hit you hard, but you knew it would be akward " umm no really just came back from dancing" you akwardly turned back to drinking. *AGIOO WHAT DO I DO!!!* "how about we talk?" "where though?" "Out here" he then lead you outside more it was more quiet.

"there not so loud anymore" (WHILE inside) "HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU JUST SET KWANGMIN UP WITH KYUNGMI" the guys were freaking out. :clamed down she can take care of herself, and besides, don't tell me you haven't notice that she does having feelings for him." the guys looked at each other and back at donghyun. "I thought you liked her?" jeongmin asked "i do, but....not that way" the guys felt a bit of sorry to hear this. They all can tell that you like him. (Back outside)

It was too quiet. you didn't know what to say or what to do. "so why are you here alone?" He looked at you and answered " i'm here with my friends, you heard of boyfriend right?" you then smiled mischivously. "well my friend told me about them. She mentioned about this one being a jerk to her, but then she also mention that there was this other one she liked the most out of the group." you held your chin for a bit and smile waiting on his reaction. "wait you said.......is your friend by any chance name....kyung mi?" you then wanted to laugh, but had to stay in character.  " yes thats her name" you didn't want to set an alarm off letting him know that it was you. " that CHICK needs to get a grip" he looked mad just hearting your name." you said that she liked someone, but who?" since you wanted to see more of what he would say, you said it " she likes the eldest in the group," "oh so she likes.....HAHAHAHAHA" he burstes out into laughter, you didn't understand why" WAE? whats so funny?" he then held his stomach and said " kyungmi's GOT no chance, hyung already has someone else" when you heard this, your heart felt immedeitly broked. You stood there frozen not saying anything. " here i can show you, i have a picture of him and her"  

Though his face wasn't shown you could easly tell that it was donghyun. "Shes pretty right, shes in the states right now, he misses her very much, but all i can say is a girl like kyungmi can never, compare to noona" when you heard "noona" she was an older unni. "anyway kyungmi NEEDS to stop being in DREAMLAND, stoping play a solider of love, and wake up to reality." when you heard him say this, something inside you snapped, you didn't know what but you just wanted to hit him. You took out your phone and texted taec something and also janey. As you sent the text kwangmin just looked up to the sky. He felt his phone vibrate.

From : unknown

To: Kwangmin

call me....i need to tell you something

*AISHHH THIS GIRL* he looked back to you and called the number that the messaged was sent.

"anngyeong?" he said coldly

"did you do the bet how did it go?" you were alittle weak on asking

"YA IS THIS YOU?" (kwangmin)

"yea its me" (YOU)

"WELL THEN just to let you know, i found a girl like you said so i win...STOP PLAYING CINDERELLA AND COME OUT...oh by the way your feelings for donghyun...."

he got cut before he could sayinthing else 

"Kwangmin please listen" -started crying-

"are you...crying"

"i never got to thank you for bringing me home, on my birthday" -sniffed-

*How did she know? her umma most have told her*

" ya wat happened why are you crying?' he sounded concered

"Just, reality. I've finally waken up from your words thank you"

"What i didn't say anything!" he got confused and looked at his cellphone

"hello?" 

"Turn around"  as kwangmin slowly turned around, he faced the girl he was with.

At this moment you had tears already streaming down your eyes, Your make-up was fine since you didn't put on massive eye-liner or eye shadow.

you still held your phone as you saw his face

"all this time.....it was......you"

you looked at him and replied through your phone

"i have a name......and i guess cinderellla finally came out"

you looked at him. He felt Like a jerk after saying everything to you, but he also felt mad cause it was YOU that he made cry.

" thank you for bringing me to reality" you then shut your phone and ran back inside the club. He could only stand there with big eyes opend

He shut his phone and went in to find you. "Ya kwangmin what happened?" the guys came up to kwangmin, "WHY DIDN'T ANY OF YOU SAY ANYTHING...YOU KNEW IT WAS HER FROM THE BEGINNING DIDN'T YOU!" he was really mad, all the members looked at him nervous to answer. He broke through the middle of them and went to find you but minwoo stopped him. "WAIT KWANGMIN....its no use, noona left already, with Taecyeon Hyung, Soonja Noona, and janey-shi" he looked at them all with no way of expressing what he wanted to say. he went to them and apologized "sorry i burst out like that." he headed over to the table and just sat with his hands cover his face.

(in the car)

You changed into some more comfortble clothing. You didn't show that you were crying. All you could do was say nothing, and keep it in. When you guys finally brought janey back home, three of you siblings went home as well. "omg it was awsome" soonja kept rembling on what she did, or who she met in the club. Taecyeon looked into the view mirror and knew that something was wrong, but didn't say anything. As you got home, you all sneaked into the house, and went into your rooms. You layed on your bed, and curled into a ball under the sheets. your phone vibrated.

To: kyung mi

From:

YA YOU JUST LEFT WITHOUT LETTING ME SAID ANYTHING!!!!

 

To:ASSWOLE 

FROM: KYUNGMI

you already said enough...

You shut your phone off and cried sliently in your bed.

you felt a lump in our stomach making you cough. You felt you bed side lowering down. You uncovered your head, and saw it was taec. "wat happend?" he whispered

"i don't feel like talking about tonight " he then said " well talk about it tomorrow" 

he then left your room. You just curled up in a ball crying yourself to sleep

__________________________________________________

SORRY FOR SUCH LATE UPDATE I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY NOW SINCE MY NEW CLASSES STARTED AND TAKING BENCH MARK!!!!!! BUT HERES WHAT HAPPENED! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! THANKS sorry i got lazy to sorry. cause it a long chapter, the next chapter wont be as long trust me lol

Edited by: phagirl