Corner 12: Arrival

Corner With Love

you sat on the plan next to taecyeon. You looked out the window to find yourself up high. You got scared a bit so you brought down the cover. You deiced to sleep for a while. 

---dream---

appa!!!appa!!!! -little girl runnjng after her dad-   Appa!!!wait for KYUNMI!!!" - the little girl was you-  all of a sudden she vanished. Kwangmin appeared out of no where just standing there. "kwangmin..." you reached for bim, but suddenly vanished into air " no....no...no please come back!!" 

---end of dream----

" Kyungmi.....you were struggling in your sleep you ok?" you looked around.. "no no im fine" you relaxed from your dream " ladies and gentleman please stay seated we will be landing soon" you were shock. You opened the blind thay covered the window "omo i slept that long" out side was already dark.   After a couple of minutes the plan landed. You and taec got your things. He looked around and spotted someone with his name on a sign.  He gave you a signal to follow him. "taecyeon" he said. The driver nodded and bowed in respect take your stuff and his stuff to the car. All of a sudden you saw a group of girls looking over to you. " are they looking at me?" you then realized they were following taecyeon. " omo ITS TAECYEON OPPPAAAAA!!!" taecyeon was wearing sunglasses and a hat. " omo oppa" one of the girls fainted to the ground and the other girls looked at her.  That gave you and him the perfect chance to run. " oh opppa is gone" the girls looked around. They didn't know that you both were already on your way to JYP building. You opened the window, Seoul's night life was beautiful. The neo signs and big buildings with signs of starts. Light up night markets, Clubs and food stands. You were so amazed. " oppa , this is...." you were speechless. " i know i know"  As the car came to a stop it approached a building with big letters JYP. The building lights were still on. 

You waited outside till taecyeon came with an oppa "hey is that...kyungmi?" you turned around to meet a friendly face. "OMO WOOYOUNG OPPA"

 he came over and hugged you " wow you've grown so much now" he patted youe head saying that you got taller. you only smiled in happieness. " Teacyeon we have to go in, were habing a meeting for 2pm ." taecyeon didnt want to but have too. "alright, kyung mi  come" you followed while carrying your bags. "You can leave your stuff with us" wooyoung then took your stuff with him, and taecyeon chuckled it off. " well go ahead, and look around, ill just come looking for you when we are done" just like that they both left as you went wondering around. You went halls to halls stair to stair. You heard a fain of music coming from the fourth floor, and headed its way. You got to a door where you can hear the music clearly. You opened the door a crack looking at who it was. You saw some guys. from their back view, but they faced a wall full of mirrors.  You then knew this was the dancing room/practice room. You started opening it just a bit more to see who they were. You saw the secound guy. Revealing a guy with cute eye smile (there small), really handsome, and brown blonde hair. " wow he's good at dancing" you watched him dance. He was really good. He danced to GD's heart breaker and add his own moves. The other guy was good too, had. black hair was a bit small around the shoulders and had a young boyish face. when they both stopped they took a break "oh....."  they guy you thought was handsome spotted you while drink his water bottle. " excuse me but your not allowed...." you quickly made a run for it. " wait!!!" he ran after you.

Luckily you ran right into someone. You quickly turned to the person with a sorry face. " I'm sorry" when you met faces you knew this person " oh..nickhun?!!" you were shocked " umm....did we met before?!" " ye I'm taecyon's dongsaeng" you proudly said. He tried to remember you, but the guy that chased you earlier caught you by the elbow of your arm. "gotcha....oh anngyeon sumbiae" nickhun them snapped his fingers. " oh yeah!!! kyungmi!!!! hey kiddo how have you been" you smiled glad he remembered. " ob you can let go of her, shes fine shes welcome here" the guy looked at you and slowly leg go. "kyungmi give me a hug" Nickhun just grabbed you and pulled you into one. You smiled happly. "umm" when you pulled from the hug, you hid behind him. "oppa whos this boy, he was chasing me" you peeked over to the boy. Another one came by his side, "why did you run?" they looked at each other till the boy that chased you motioned his head towards you.

"OMO shes yeppo!" the strange boy came up to you and pulled his hand out "anngyeon my name is Jr"  

you looked at him akwardly first, then decied to come out of hidding and took his hand "anngyeon, i'm kyung mi" he smiled at you and knotice his other buddy just standing there, he pulled him right over. The boy scratch his neck akwardly "anngyeon.....my name is JB" you held a hand out and he shyly took it

He didn't know how to respond to you. Only giving you a shy smile. "Oh...kyung mi these two are new singers in our company. Guys this is Taecyeons younger sister." there eyes widen at you " TAEC SUMBAES SISTER!!!!" you backed up a bit shaking your head yes being overwhelmed by the two boys "hyung shes nothing like him tho" JB says. You rolled your eyes. "i know right shes too cute" JR was more of a smooth talker. You giggled a bit. "So i see you all met" taecyeon and 2pm oppas showed up behind him. "OMO WPM OPPAS!!!" all of them gave you a hug. "we all shall start leaving now" you followed taecyeon anywhere. When you got  outside you waited for him to come out. You felt someone tapped on your shoulder. You twirled around to meet JB. "umm...about early when i chased you, sorry about that, i thought you were some fan that sneaked in" you laughed it off " oh that its ok.....and....what if i am a fan?" you said with a evily smile. "HEY KYUNMI YOU COMING!!!" "COMING!!!" "umm hope we get to know each other more better through this week" when he said this he pulled out a hand to meet yours. You brought your hand up to give it a shake. You let go and smiled while waving good-bye and headed towards the van. JB watched as he went, and JR came to his side " aigooo...this will be fun huh...wel for you" he joked while patting JB on the shoulder. JB could only smile "KyungMI"

_________________________________________________________________________

heres the chapter, some of the parts i don't remember since i'm stupid and didn't save it. so some of the next chapters that i did update might be a bit different just saying but thanks for commenting and subscribing 

Editor:phagirl