Corner 1 :GIRL MEETS BOY

Corner With Love

Ring ding dong ding ding dong Ring diggi ding diggi ding ding ding, Ring ding dong ding ding dong ring diggi ding digg ding ding ding[alarm clock Kyung mi's mom wakes her up from still sleeping."YA! KYUNG MI HONEY WAKE UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL!.

-takes the clock and looks at it- AHHHHHH!!!! got get ready got to get ready! UMMA how did it get so late, why didn't you wake me up earlier" you said. Her mom replies" i thought you heard your clock, and plus janey has been down stairs waiting for you, hurry up your lunch is also down stairs on the table waiting. You got ready while your umma was talking, you hurried down the stairs. Janey was sitting down waiting for her at the kitchen table. your uniform 

"ya Kyung mi, your late again; how does an A student like you always end up late" she said it with a smile while kyung mi got her things together. "It's not like i mean to, man why why!!!! quit your complaing and lets go. Janey took kyung mi by the arm as they quickley leave the house. "BYE MOM, REMEBER I'M SLEEPING OVER AT JANEY'S HOUSE LOVE YOU!!!. as the day starts, they both ran to school the whole way.As they aproach the gate it was closing, rule was that if you don't make it to school on time the school gate closes and you end up missing that day."YA YA ITS CLOSING!! as they ran as fast as they can, the gate closed as they were right in front of them. All they can do was grab the bar gates and look at the school. "we were so close" as they kept looking they saw the person who was monitering the gate." late late late, its better if you go now"

The gate monitor was a girl she was known as Hana.She had long straight hair, wore heels with her school uniform,and was beautiful, but she wasn't all that nice, she was one of donghyuns crazy fans.

  

"wait please please let us go this one time" as you begged her, she gave a look. About 1 minute passed and she gave an answer, fine i'll let it go, but the catch is i can only let one of you come. Both janey and you looked at each other. janey then gave a deep sigh."i think you should go kyung mi, it's ok your smart so you should go. As janey pushed her towards the gate you grabbed her arm. You gave her a look of careness and smiled.

Janey you should go, i'll wait for you out here till schools out. as janey was about to talk she was cut off by you pushing her into the gates of school.

Hana then locked the gates and walked away with a wicked smile. Happy with what she did.Janey quickly ran to the bars. "Ya, why you could have come in".You knew that janey was your friend and was a slacker in school, you wanted her to 

 

do good and pass school."Ya, janey you should know already what i'm going to say". Janey did understand, looked down and walked towards the school buidling. To you she looked like a small child sad when umma said no.

As janey left to go to class, You stood there, for a bit and was about to sit down when you heard a voice;it was some guy you thought didn't know so you didn't bother to look.

"Aiishhh i'm late, what do i do now? the stranger was also a student, he saw that you were standing there a sad face formed.(now i'm not going to be able to see dounghyun oppa) she thought. All you could do was let out a sigh."Ya" as the voice called for you, You turned your head a to your left,the suns light glared right into your eyes, for a secound your eyes closed a bit, as you brought your hand to cover the sun

 

you looked at the stranger."i'm guessing your late too?".Your eyes became wide and jaw dropped down big.You  couldn't belivie that it was Donghyun.

He waved a hand in front of your face face, you snapped out of it and began to bow to him since he is an upper class man. "Oh sorrie good morning " you said in such a nervous voice.He gave a giggle and turned towards the school. With his one hand over his shoulder holding his bag,you blushed from seeing him being so handsome just standing."Ya want to help me?" looking around and slowly pointed ot yourself," Me? what do you need help with?" curious all he said wat to follow him, you grabbed your bag and followed him. Your heart was pounding, like it could exploud; You couldn't control how the blood rushed to your face making your face blush a bright pink.(I am i dreaming?i'm really alone with him)

As he stopped walking, he looked up at the wall. Seemed like this side of the wall was lower then the one that was over at the main gate.

Donghyung looked over to kyung mi." ya are we going to..." before finishing your line, he interrupted " we are going to climb over it, well you want to get in school right come on. donghyun climed on to the ledge and gave out his hand.

(AM I REALLY DREAMING)your thoughts. You slowly rised your hand,he grasped it and pulled you up with him."ok now grap my shoulder and step on my hands to climb over" he clamped his hands together.Slowly approuching, so nervous your hands were shaking while heading for his shoulders as they approach his shoulders you slowy lift your feet to step on his hands,as he felt your shoe on his hand he lefts you up to the top of the wall,You was able to reach and climb over. 

"hey hurry take my hand" without thinking these words came out of your mouth, BUT was too late, both of you got caught sneaking into school by an officer." HEY YOU TWO STOP!!!"(AHHHHHHHHHHH, no NO NO i can't go to jail, not at this age not at this time, whyyyyyyy)

"donghyun take my hand hurry"you said. as the officer got closer donghyun jumped down from the ledge and said to you" Heres your bag, and heres mine" as he threw them over;you  jumped and grabbed both the bags."wait wat am i suppose to do with YOUR bag?" looking at him worried, you only can look at the situation both of you are in. "ya take it with you, don't worry about me, meet me where i.."you stop there". donghyun had no choice but to run, you couldn't get the last thing he was about to say.

You then went to class,worried what might have happened.You then remembered that class has started, if YOU didn't go, BOTH OF you and donghyun's effort of sneaking in

school was a waste,{Inside school}as you looked through the hallway window of the class

you slowly crept in and sat next to janey near her desk. Janey looked over with big eyes." omg how did you get in here"? 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment,subcribe i'll try my best not to bore anyone,

i'll try to upload the next chapter when im not busy with school work.=D thnx