I'm sorry

My Love {CLOSED}

After all the fuss, Yongguk finally got you away from his worried-sick friends and to his parents’ house.

You guys decided to go shopping another time and decided to stay with his parents for a few more days. Afterall, you guys will be off for the honeymoon soon.

Yongguk wanted you to rest.

For some reason… You wanted to talk to him. You knew – you kept reminding yourself, that you weren’t REALLY married to this guy. But for some reason, you didn’t like the idea of him misunderstanding. You felt like you had to explain yourself.

But Yongguk wouldn’t hear of it. He said it was fine and that he would listen to you when you were ready to talk.

He took you to his room in and handed you one of his shirts and shorts.

“I know that this is probably going to be unbelievably big on you…what’s your size?” He asked.

“Its fine, I’ll wear it. I mean I have nothing else to wear right?”

“No- I know. But what’s your size?” He repeated himself as he plopped himself down on the bed.

Looking at him weird, you answered, “I wear X-small on top and my waist size is 21-inches..—a size 0. Why do you need to know?”

Yongguk smiled, “And your shoe size?”

“What the…? Why?”

“Shoe size…?”

“245mm. – 6 feet. Yongguk, mind telling me why you keep asking?”

Yongguk got up from where he was sitting and walked over to you. Reaching out to you, he your cheek as he looked straight into your eyes – the grin never leaving his face.

“I can finally buy my wife gifts now..” You were pulled to his body. He buried his head into the crook of your neck and took in a deep breath of your scent.

“You don’t know how much I’ve been longing to buy you presents but… every time I walk into the store, I stand there staring into space cause I didn’t know what size to get you.”

His breath brushed against your neck and you shivered.

“It’s fine Yongguk, I don’t need more clothes.. I’m happy with what I already have.” You said as you pushed him off so that he could face you.

He bent down and quickly pecked your nose, “Alright, love. Now go take a shower and rest. I’ll be downstairs if anything. I bet my brother’s going to be here any minute, and he’s going to need someone to talk to today..”

You nodded and went to the bathroom. Glancing over at the clothes he handed you, you placed them on the counter and the water.

Meanwhile, Yongguk walked down to the living room and turned the TV on. He knew that his brother would walk in soon.

And…

He was right.

His brother marched in a few minutes after he turned the TV on with a red face.

Yongnam looked….

Pretty mad.

He walked straight to the kitchen and grabbed himself a cup of water. Yongguk smirked.

“SOOOOOOOOOOooooo…… How’d the blind date goo~~?” Yongguk asked with a hint of tease in his voice.

“OH PLEASE WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE OR I’LL WALK OVER THERE AND WIPE IT OFF FOR YOU YONGGUK.” His brother snapped.

Yongguk laughed. His brother was just so amusing at times.

Yongguk turned the TV off and walked over to the dining table Yongnam was sitting at.

As he got into the seat, Yongguk poked his brother in the arm.

“Hey…” Yongnam didn’t respond and kept his face buried in his arms.

“Yah.. Bang Yongnam.”

Yongnam still didn’t respond. So Yongguk ended up walking to the other side of the table and pulling his chair back.

Yongnam looked up at his “few-seconds-older” brother and glared at him.

“Just WHAT do you want Yongguk?” he scowled.

“I just want to know what you guys did, how the girl was.. Just how your blind date went.”

“Well.. It went horribly. So, you don’t need to know.” Yongnam snapped at him.

“Who was the girl?”

“This stuck-up rich chick. I don’t get HOW dad gets you one of the prettiest, the most kind girl in the world.. And he sets me up with one of the most conceited girl.”

Yongguk patted his back, “Hey, at least you said she was rich?” Yongguk tried to lift up his brother’s mood.

“I so want to beat up your face right now.”

Yongguk ignored his brother’s threat and continued with his questions.

“SO.. Was she pretty?”

“Don’t even start. I have never… I mean NEVER seen anyone as ugly as that girl. She is stick skinny—I mean I thought she would break the whole time we were talking. And it’s not just the looks I’m complaining about.” Yongnam started to complain.

“Then what was the big turn off for you?” Yongguk asked as he went to grab a cup of water for himself.

“Well you see.. Blind dates. You go, you meet, introduce yourself, leave a good impression on one another, and show some respect for each other. That one.. She only talked about HERSELF. ‘Ah~ I’m soo good at this and that and.. I’m just the best thing on this earth.’” Yongnam mimicked.

Yongguk chuckled.

“Well, hey at least we’re only 25. You still got a lot of chances.”

“I wonder why dad set you up with…” Yongnam quickly stopped himself and looked over at his brother.

Yongguk raised the cup to his lips, “You mean… someone who isn’t rich?”

Yongnam gulped, “I mean think about it. All this time… Our blind dates would always be someone filthy rich… Someone that’s an heir to a huge company. I don’t know. But what I’m saying is that… It’s kind of weird that dad let you even MARRY a girl like her…”

“I’ve noticed also…” Yongguk said carefully.

“You don’t think that dad’s planning to… you know??” Yongnam asked.

“Planning to do the same thing he did three years ago?” Yongguk finished for him. Yongnam nodded.

Yongguk sighed and set the cup down.

Yongguk was craving for some alcohol right now, but he was married and he needed to control himself. He put his face into his hands and sighed again.

“Yongnam… I’m scared. I’m scared that I’m going to lose her again. I don’t like thinking about that and I’m trying to enjoy the moments I have with her… But I find it odd also.. That dad let me marry someone that isn’t rich.”

Yongnam nodded again, understanding his brother’s conditions.

“You know Yongguk.. I bet she wouldn’t leave you. I mean look at your wife. She seems like a nice lady… and she really seems like she loves you.”

Yongguk rubbed his tired eyes, “But still… I have this bad feeling… A feeling that I always hope is wrong, but ends up right. Even this morning.. I woke up, thinking that I was alone again. Thinking that she was gone. Thinking that dad took her again.”

“Yongguk, I bet she’s different from your other experiences..”

Yongguk looked away. His mind filled with memories of that traumatic day.

“Just stop thinking about it right now. You’re a married man. You should have nothing to worry about.” Yongnam tried to bring back the hint of brightness into his brother’s clouded eyes. Yongnam hated that he brought up the subject.

He scolded himself for even talking about it. He knew that it was a risky question, but he was curious also. Everyone in their family married each other for the money.

Yongguk and he should have not been an exception. Yongnam noted to himself that he would have to do some researching behind his dad’s back to figure out things.

Yongnam hated Yongguk being like this. Depressed, gloomy and upset. He liked the bright, smiling brother he knew was down there deep inside. Heck, Yongnam liked it better and would prefer his brother make fun of him and than be all depressed.

He would definitely find out what was going on behind them.

He didn’t want to see his brother in “that” state again. If something bad were to happen.. Yongnam had a good intuition that their dad would be the one behind it all.

Though he didn’t like to admit.. Yongguk was his brother afterall, and seeing him depressed like that.. Makes him depressed too..

“Hey, where is your wife anyways?”

Yongguk looked up, “Why? Trying to sneak a look at her?”

Yongnam put up his hands to show his innocence, “Just asking~ I thought you two would never leave each other’s arms since you guys are like the most cheesiest couple I’ve ever met.”

“She’s resting… You don’t know what happened today.. God.. I’m so tired.” Yongguk leaned back into the chair.

“Beer?” Yongnam offered. Yongguk, though he was tempted, quickly shook his head, “Not drinking.. I’m a newlywed. Don’t want to disgust my wife.”

Yongnam laughed, “Since when has my brother been so responsible.. SO what DID happen today?”

Yongguk sighed and shook his head.

“Something unbelievably painful.”

“What? Did you cut yourself or something?” Yongnam asked while getting a back of chips for them to munch on while talking.

“Well. Something that cut my heart if that’s what you mean..”

“Woah…… EW. You sound so… EW. Stop being overly dramatic. You sound like one of those drama queens in the movies.” Yongnam replied with a look of horror over his face.

“I think it was her ex…”

“Huh?”

“We went to the mall to buy stuff for our new house. Then I met her ex there… Or I think it’s her ex?”

Yongnam nodded as he placed the chips down on the table.

“So… Why was that soo heartbreaking for you? Weren’t you proud to say that you were her husband?”

Yongguk nodded, “Yup. You don’t know how happy I was to call her mine in front of that jerk’s face.”

“SO that was it? You just said to back off?” Yongnam raised an eyebrow.

Sighing Yongguk looked at his brother, “Well… he almost… How should I put this…………… her? I mean, we were in the store… Jongup called me over. I leave her for a few minutes, come back and guess what I was greeted with?”

“That guy begging your wife to date him again?” Yongnam guessed.

“Even worse. He had her pushed up against the wall… practically eating her lips. And worst of all… She was crying. As soon as I saw her tear-stained face.. I knew this guy was a complete jerk.”

“That’s intense.. So what happened?” Yongnam asked, amused.

“I beat the living daylights out of his face.”

“That’s it?”

“I was gonna go for more. Hell, I wanted to kill that guy there. But her crying stopped me. Better to go comfort my wife than stain my hands with dirty blood.”

Yongnam choked on a piece of chip when he heard Yongguk.

“Dude… don’t talk like that. I don’t like it. You sound like you did a few years ago.”

Yongguk laughed, “But I’m serious. That guy’s dirty… Pathetic. I wonder what happened between them.”

“Then ask your girl. She’s just a few stairs above us you know… And you can ask her anytime you want.”

“Imma let her rest today. Don’t want to overwhelm her.”

Yongnam looked at his brother as if he were some foreigner, “Yongguk… You’ve changed A LOT. If that’s what marriage does to you… I don’t want to marry. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH”

Yongguk hit his brother’s head as he got up from the chair.

“I’m going to go check on my wife now. I bet she’s done showering. Hey thanks for bringing back my mood up.”

Yongnam saluted, “No problem~ That’s what brothers are for.”

Yongguk laughed, “Do you know we sound like a bunch of high school girls right now?!”

Yongnam laughed along, “And do you know I started to talk to you so that YOU can help ME with my problems but we didn’t even get there.”

Yongguk patted his brother, “Talk to me anytime. Just not now. Gotta go check on my wife.”

Yongnam nodded and headed for his room.

Yongguk quietly walked up the stairs to his room and found you laying down on the bed with your arm over your eyes.

“Babe…? You awake?” He whispered in his quiet, deep voice.

Startled, you removed your arm from your face and sat up.

“Mhmm.. Your brother came back?” You asked.

Knowing that he didn’t wake you up, he took a seat next to you on the bed and nodded his head. Then he put his head down onto your left shoulder and closed his eyes.

“I’m tired…” He started.

Smiling you his hair with your right hand.

“Then why don’t you go take a shower and get some sleep?”

He shook his head and wrapped his arm around your waist, “I don’t want to. Let’s stay like this for a bit.”

You chuckled and let him lean into you more. You guys sat there for a while until you heard Yongguk mumble something next to you.

“What?” You asked.

Suddenly lifting his head, he grabbed your waist and lifted you up onto him.

He had his hands on your waist, your hands on his shoulders, your legs on either sides of his, and him staring deeply into your eyes.

 

“You wouldn’t………… You wouldn’t leave me. Right?”

He asked so softly. With so much pain in his eyes. His voice was so uncertain, almost as if he was scared you would run away if he said those words out loud.

You fell silent. You couldn’t read his expression. All you saw was the pained expression on his face and you just couldn’t bring the puzzles together.

The Bang Yongguk, as you remember, is the loving, happy guy that never failed to smile when he looked at you. But the Yongguk in front of you at the moment… He wasn’t the Yongguk you knew.

He had no confidence in his voice. His eyes were clouded. You didn’t know why.

As the silence prolonged, Yongguk’s grip on your waist tighted. He shook his head slightly and tried again,

“P-please… Please answer me…”

You were so shocked that even though you wanted to answer him, nothing came out of your opened mouth.

He pulled you down and crashed his lips against yours. He didn’t understand why you didn’t answer. And that just brought him fear again. He was so scared he might lose you. He thought that if he let go of your waist, you would disappear into thin air.

He pulled to tighter into his embrace. He deepened the kiss, not wanting to stop.

He pulled you fully on top of his own body-he wanted to somehow attach your body with his. Somehow stick them together, so he would have to go wherever your body went. You tapped on his shoulder, running out of breath.

Only then, did Yongguk break the kiss, but still holding out tightly on top of his body.

You looked down at him. He almost looked like a baby afraid to lose his mommy. It pained you.

It pained you that you had to lie.

It pained you to see him like that…

He looked so vulnerable. Almost like he would break in seconds.

 

It hurt so bad…

 

“Yongguk… I would never leave you. Why would I?”

 

Yongguk’s grip on your only tightened.

“Can you promise me that?”

 

Your face fell. You faked him a smile though it ripped your heart into pieces.

“I never break my promises.”

 

He pulled you back down into another passionate kiss.

And as soon as those words left your lips… You felt a bullet shoot through your heart.

It felt so wrong to lie to him. You didn’t understand why he had a sudden change in his attitude. But lying to him… had your heart tore open.

 

 

Yongguk broke off the kiss once more and pierced into your eyes.

 

“Then, tell me that you love me.”

You couldn’t handle it. His pained expression. You wanted to say it and take the pain away from him. But it didn’t leave your lips easily. You were afraid. Those were the three words that you didn’t want to say. The words that you were scared of. You feared that if those words left you… You would admit to your true feelings. The feelings that you buried away somewhere deep into your heart.

Looking away, you replied…

 

“I l-love you, Bang Yongguk. I love you. I love you so much… I can’t even explain in words..”

He was about to say something but you cut him off.

Staring deep into his eyes…

“I love you and only you, my dearest husband.”

 

 

You lied.

No… You didn’t—because behind every single one of those words, you felt the weight of sincerity leave with them.

But as you said those words.

You kept telling yourself.

I am only here cause your worth 30 million Bang Yongguk.

I don’t love him. I don’t. I don’t. I don’t. I never have, and I never will.

You kept replaying those words inside your head… inside your heart.

You said it so that you can keep your heart from realizing the true feelings you felt for him.

 

Yongguk’s eyes lit up a bit, upon hearing those words from you.

He turned over so that you were under him and he lifted your chin so that he can see your eyes.

 

 

“I love you, too.”

 

He got off of you, and planted a sloppy peck on your cheek.

"I just needed you to confirm for me."

He got off the bed and went to grab a new set of clothes.

"I'm going to go shower, love. Don't leave okay?" He said with a heavy, pained smile. A smile that you saw he didn't mean. You saw how it took every single muscle in his face to place that smile. You didn't understand why.

 

"I would never leave."

You gave him a smile back, and as you watched him retreat to the bathroom, your mind was filled with questions.

Just what happened to him? Did he find out? He couldn't have...

No... Yongguk... I'm sorry to say, I can't love you no matter how much I want to.

But I know for sure that I won't be leaving you for a year.

You can't find out...I won't let you find out... BUt I'll find out why you asked me that question.

I'm sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you guys for supporting the story!!! Just a quick update :) Hope you guys enjoyed the chpater! I' will be updating agin tomroww :)

And I thank my new subscribers!!! Thank you so so so so so so so so so much!!!

--------> Deedee1212, BabyBAP4ever, mona90 <----------------

Love you!!!

Please fell free to comment/question/crticize!

 

 

 

@mabelsilvera: NP!!!! And THank YOU for supporting me :) <3