It's Broken.

My Love {CLOSED}

 Thump… thumpthumpthumpthump. 

 

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yongnam screamed in frustration, “WHAT THE HELL IS THE PASSWORD THEN?!!!?!?!!”

 

Yongnam walked back and forth in front of his father’s computer in the study. He’s been trying to break into the computer for the past hour and thirty minutes. No, he IS good at hacking into computers and whatnot, but his father was more than prepared.

 

Yongnam easily managed to hack past the FIRST lock on the damned computer. What Yongnam didn’t know was that his father had more than a dozen locks on the computer, making life SO MUCH EASIER for the poor guy.

 

Yongnam slouched down into the seat and groaned as he buried his head into his folded arms.

 

“I’ve tried mom’s birthday, Yongguk’s birthday—which is the same as mine, dang it. I’ve tried their anniversary date. Seriously….. How many more locks do I have to get through!” he pulled on his beautifully styled hair. He was on his 12th lock and it was starting to get on his nerves.

 

How does Dad manage to get through ALL of these locks every time he gets on the computer?!

 

It was already past lunch and Yongnam was starting to get hyped up. It wasn’t helping that he didn’t know when his father would be arriving. His father never had an exact time that he would return from work.

 

Grabbing the photo that was standing against the table lamp, he looked at it one more time.

 

“This picture…. Obviously someone was trying to capture Yongguk and this guy fighting. ______, Youngjae, and Jongup are off to the side and Junhong, Daehyun are completely cut off from the pic..” Yongnam tried to make comprehensions.

 

(…………………………………….Silence…………………………………)

 

Tick…..tock…. ticktock……….

 

All the while Yongnam was piercing into the photo, his eyes squinted into slits.

 

Then all of a sudden……

 

 

 

 

 

 

RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

 

 

 

 

 

 

“!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yongnam fell off the chair in shock.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Holding onto his pounding chest, he got up from the floor and grabbed the phone.

 

“WHO IS IT?!” he yelled into the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Um… Hi?? Yongnam-ssi?” The guy on the phone answered in a quiet voice.

 

“Yes. What? Who are you?”

 

“Oh! Um, I am Sungwon Kim. I am your father’s personal assistant and I just wanted to inform you that your father was asking if you would like to have lunch with him?” Sungwon politely explained.

 

Yongnam, on the other hand, rolled his eyes back and sighed. He knew this was a trap. His father was going to make him go out on another blind date…

 

Every single time his father asked to go somewhere with him, Yongnam and Yongguk knew that it was either for a blind date or an appointment.

 

All Yongnam ever wanted was to have a decent meal with his father, but that would never happen.

 

“You know what? I’m actually kind of busy right now… I don’t think I can make it. Please inform my father this… And tell him to DIRECTLY call me instead of making his assistants or secretaries call me.”

 

He hung up without waiting for another answer and sat back down. He hated how his father would always fool them into these things. The last time his father promised Yongnam and Yongguk to a dinner meal, there was this girl called Jun Hyosung from HT Company. Boy… Was Yongnam pretty pissed when his father announced that she’d become his fiancée.

 

Not to be rude or anything, but she was definitely not his type. (QUICK A/N: I am NOT hating on Hyosung or anything! I find her gorgeous!! :D)

 

Shutting down his father’s computer and grabbing the picture and note paper that he took notes on… He headed to his bedroom.

 

“Guess I’ll come back to it after a quick nap..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Your son says that he’s busy today and won’t be able to make it, Sir..” Sungwon informed Yongnam’s father.

 

The father’s face of the two twins fell.

 

“Oh. Alright.. Thank you Sungwon. You may take your lunch break then..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Um.. Sir? Yongnam-ssi said that he wished you would directly call him.” Sungwon said before he left the room.

 

Yongnam’s father sighed and buried his face into his dry, wrinkled hands.

 

“I was going to take you out this time… To go eat samgaetang.” His father’s voice shook.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Looking at the family photo on his desk, he gently let his fingers graze Yongnam and Yongguk’s faces.

 

“You guys have grown up to be such handsome sons… I still remember when you would beg me to take you to the samgaetang restaurant.”

 

“And you would ask me to make you some raymeun…” the father said as his fingers grazed over Yongguk’s face.

 

“I want the best for you two..I want you guys to live the best lives ever..”

 

He closed his laptop and got up from his seat while dialing a number into his cell.

 

“Love? Where are you?” He tiredly asked into the phone.

 

“Oh! Well I just got out of the salon,” his wife replied into the speakers.

 

His smile slowly spread across his heavy face.

 

“Why don’t we go eat lunch together then?”

 

“I thought you were going to spend some father-son time with Yongnam today? It’s been awhile since you last took Yongnam somewhere… Just the two of you..” the mother replied.

 

His face fell, “I wanted to take Yongnam to eat samgaetang today… But he said he was busy.. I have no one to eat lunch with.”

 

Yongnam’s mother chuckled into the phone, “Alright, darling. Let’s go eat something to satisfy your hungry stomach.”

 

“You’re the only one I have left. It’s true when they say that there’s no use in having sons. They leave when they grow up.”

 

“Now, now… Have you, old gramps… Can you say that you treated them with full love and affection? Honey, you’ve made some mistakes in the past that probably hurt our two sons… And now, you’re trying to make up for it. I bet Yongguk has already forgiven you and Yongnam’s going to. Now… I’ll wait up at the café just a few blocks down the company building. You got to pick me up, since I don’t have a ride.”

 

The father’s face only fell more, reminiscing the past, “Alright, see you in about 10.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Around 6 P.M., Yongnam got up from his four hour nap.

 

“Oh my God.. That was a long nap…” He yawned.

 

He walked out with his eyes still half-shut. Walking straight to the kitchen, he chugged down a glass of cold water and then stumbled back into his room.

 

He sighed when he saw the photo sitting next to his bed.

 

“I will get to the bottom of this…” He said as he trudged back to his father’s study.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the same time…..

 

“What happened?!!” Daehyun’s father yelled as he ran into the house.

 

He saw his eldest son rubbing his wife’s arms trying to soothe her and Daehyun’s three friends sitting altogether in the living room. That alone started to make Daehyun’s father start to panick.

 

He was worried sick when he got a call from his son, asking him to get off of work and that it was something serious…. He ran out of his office room, ignoring his boss. He was so worried all the way back that it killed him when he got stuck in traffic.

 

Daehyun’s father replied to the greets that he received from the three friends. He bent down in front of his wife as he took her petite, white hands in his. They were clammy… Meaning that his wife was REALLY scared.

 

“What’s wrong darling?”

 

“D-Daehyun….”

 

“Daehyun? What about him?”

 

“H-He……….. H.” Daehyun’s mom broke out into tears, “What if something bad happened to him?!!?!?”

 

His father looked up to his elder son in confusion.

 

“Daehyun’s missing, sir…” Youngjae finally broke the ice.

 

“WHAT?!” Daehyun’s father turned around to face the three.

 

Junhong and Jongup left their heads hang low.

 

“We can’t find him… Well.. Daehyun told us that he would go down to Busan for his family a few weeks back… But apparently he’s not here either.” Youngjae continued.

 

“I…. I thought he was in Hannamdong with you guys?” Daehyun’s father asked.

 

Youngjae shook his head, “No, sir…. We were told… He would be in Busan.”

 

“What in the world…?” Daehyun’s father slumped back into the couch.

 

Daehyun’s mother grabbed onto her husband’s hands, “Honey! What if something happened to our son?! What if he’s hurt!!? What am I going to do???? I’ve been calling him since his friends came and informed me about it… But he’s not answering his calls!!!”

 

Daehyun’s father held his wife in his arms, “Don’t worry… If this is getting this serious… I think we’ll have to get the cops involved..”

 

“Dad…? What if he’s just hanging out with some other friends? I don’t think the cops would do so much help….” Daehyun’s brother stated.

 

“Well…. I haven’t seen Daehyun really hang out with anyone except these three plus Yongguk… Oh! Have you guys tried calling Yongguk’s brother? Yong…Yongnam?”

 

Junhong shook his head, “But I’ll try right now!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yongnam was struggling on the 12th lock once again in his father’s study when his phone rang again… Shocking him another time.

 

“Hey, Junhong… What’s up?” Yongnam replied after calming down.

 

“Hyung!! Have you seen Daehyun hyung lately?” Junhong’s voice rang with a tint of hope.

 

“What? Daehyun? No.. not really? I know he went down to Busan though… He said that there was some family issues that he needed to take ca—“

 

“But he’s not here!!” Junhong cut Yongnam off, “Daehyun hyung’s not at his Busan home either…”

 

“That’s strange…. He’s not with you guys in Hannamdong?”

 

Junhong sighed, “Nope.. He’s not. Alright thanks Hyung…”

 

“You want me to track down his IP or something?” Yongnam offered.

 

“Sure, if that’s possible!” Junhong agreed.

 

“Alright… I’ll do that after I get something done first…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yongnam hyung said that he would try to track Daehyun hyung down!!” Junhong announced to the family with a smile on his face.

 

But no one responded.

 

“So… Basically Yongnam hasn’t seen him either?” Daehyun’s father interpreted.

 

Junhong slouched, “Yes, sir….”

 

“Okay, that’s it then… Let’s call the police… Yongnam can try to track Daehyun down, but while he’s doing that, the cops could also try something out.”

 

The father in the room ordered Daehyun’s hyung to call the police and soon enough there were two police cars parked in front of their house.

 

After a couple of minutes of explaining, the police left the house with Daehyun’s information and picture.

 

“Alright, now let’s have some dinner and wait for a reply…” Daehyun’s father said to the rest of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“GREAT… now I have to track Jung Daehyun down AND find out what this picture is about. Good going Jung Daehyun….”  Yongnam frowned as he tried to get past the now 14th lock.

 

But then he froze.

 

“….….” Yongnam quickly logged out of the everything, grabbed the notepad and picture and hid behind the closet doors.

 

 

 

 

 

A couple of minutes later he heard footsteps walk up to the house and the front door opening. He then heard his father and mother walk in.

 

“Thank the Lord the curtains were opened and I got to see the headlights.” Yongnam whispered to himself as he crouched down further in the closet.

 

He peeked out the slits of the closet doors as he in his breath when he saw his father walk in to the study.

 

His father sat just a few feet away from the closet doors, in front of the computer Yongnam was just trying to hack into. Yongnam watched carefully as his father was opening up the computer.

 

Yongnam’s eyes opened in shock, his mouth wide opened, when he saw his father open up the computer with one key.

 

“So that’s how you do it…” Yongnam mouthed.

 

His eyes followed his father’s hands when his father dialed in a number on the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

“So… are you keeping an eye on the two?”

 

Yongnam was all ears when he heard his father speak into the phone.

 

“How is Australia, by the way?”

 

‘Australia?!!?! Yongguk…. Wife…. Honeymoon?!!?!!?!? No…… Dad… Please… No…..’ Yongnam chanted in his head.

 

“So how are the pictures going about? When are you going to send them in??”

 

PICTURES?!?!! So someone really is after Yongguk?! But why??!!

 

“Good. I’ll talk to you tomorrow then.”

 

THIS. IS. SO. MESSED. UP………

 

Youngnam watched intently as his father got up from the seat and walk over to one of his bookshelves. With a swift move, his father managed to push aside the ‘fake’ book shelf that led to a safe.

 

Since when was THAT there?!!!?

 

Yongnam strained his neck to take a look at what his father was doing. He saw a white envelope in his father’s hands when he returned back to his seat. After that, his father’s chair completely covered Yongnam’s view of the file or the computer so he gave up in trying.

 

Yongnam leaned back and waited until his father would be called down for dinner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

An hour or two later, he heard the intercom ring and the whole family was called down for dinner by the chef.

 

Yongnam waited until he heard his father takes the steps downstairs before he shot out of the study. He hid the picture and notepad in the inside pocket of his jacket before heading down.

 

“Yongnam! Where have you been?! I went to your room but you weren’t there!!” His mother greeted him with delight.

 

“Oh… I was up in the attic..” He nonchalantly lied while easily slipping into one of the chairs.

 

“And just what were you doing in the attic?” His father looked at him suspiciously.

 

“Looking for something. I was looking for that little game thing that I had when I was younger… Thought I could make something new out of it.”

 

“I thought you said you were busy today…”

 

“I was… Got back home only a few hours ago.. Before you guys. I was hanging out with some of my friends.”

 

“Please, Yongnam… Come out to the company and start getting your hands on some of the work. You know I won’t be able to sit in the CEO seat forever. And you are technically a few seconds older than Yongguk.” His father started to scold him, making Yongnam sigh.

 

His mother caught it and patted her husband, “Darling… Look at this dish!! It’s your favorite! How about we talk about this another time instead?”

 

His father stopped and went on eating. Yongnam, though, he literally DUG INTO his food. Well, the last thing he ever did eat was that bowl of cereal at 8 A.M. and then a glass of water.

 

After dinner, Yongnam made way to his bedroom and quickly dialed his brother’s number into his phone. But before the call reached Yongguk, his father walked in, surprising him.

 

“What is it, Dad?”

 

“Were you really busy today?”

 

“Yes… I told you.. I was out with friends.”

 

He watched his father sigh and then scratch his neck.

 

“Alright then son… But how about we go grab a lunch together tomorrow?”

 

Yongnam knew that even if he cancels it, his father would make another offer. Yongnam didn’t know that his father was really just trying to get him some lunch.

 

“Fine… I’ll go. What do I have to dress up in? A tux? Should I gel my hair back?”

 

“What do you mean? We are going out for LUNCH. Dress up in anyway… I don’t care.”

 

His father left and Yongnam just stood there, phone in hand.

 

“Yup…. He wants me to dress up. Geez… now he’s not even going to tell me which girl it’s going to be…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In Vegas……………..

 

 

 

 

 

RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

 

 

 

 

 

“UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!” Yongguk grunted as he blindly reached out for his phone.

 

Once he felt it, he fumbled around with it before placing it next to his ears.

 

“YONGGUK!! OMG Yongguk… There is BIG news I got to tell you!!!”

 

Yongguk struggled to open his right eye. Pulling the phone to his face, he squinted against the bright light.

 

“Dude… Yongnam…. It is….. 4 ING A.M. here in Vegas!!!” Yongguk groaned as he buried his face into your hair. 

 

“Okay… I’m sorry alright? But you have to listen to thi—Wait…. Hold on…. YOU GUYS WENT TO SLEEP THAT EARLY?!!?!?!” Yongguk heard Yongnam laugh like a madman on the other side of the phone call.

 

Yongguk frowned, “What are you talking about?”

 

“Mann!! I thought you’d spend all night… You know…. Eh? With her.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHH Someone’s got rejecteddddddd,” Yongnam sang excitedly.

 

“Shut up.” Yongguk deadpanned.

 

“Fine. Whatever. I just thought honeymoons were for that. Especially since you went on a three week honeymoon. You did get it done once though right?!”

 


“You know what?......... I’m hanging up….”

 

“HOLD ON!” Yongnam yelled into the phone.

 

“Hurry up.. I’m giving you five seconds to spill the beans. And if it’s not good enough, I’m gonna kill you when I get home.”

 

“Okay okay…. No need to be violent. You’re the one that always sings ‘make art not war’”

 

“1………”

 

“IFOUNDOUTHATDADHASHIREDSOMEONEAFTERYOU.” Yongnam quickly said.

 

Yongguk sat up in the bed, carefully trying not to shake the bed too much.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I said…. I found out… Like three days ago? That dad hired someone after you… Like… As in.. SOMEONE’S STALKING YOU TWO?”

 

“Then dad knows that I was in Hawaii?”

 

“Nope… I don’t think so… I think he sent the stalker to Australia.”

 

“Then how do you know that someone’s stalking us?”

 

Yongguk’s breathing stopped when he heard the recorded voice of his father play through his phone.

 

“See? I recorded what dad was saying when I hid behind the closet doors in the study… He said something like, ‘When are you sending the pics’ and ‘you keeping an eye on the two’… So I figured…” Yongnam explained.

 

“Is there anything else you found?”

 

“Well……….. I found a picture…”

 

“Which one?”

 

“A picture of you and your wife…. There was Youngjae and Jongup too… I predict that Junhong and Daehyun were also there and this guy I’ve never seen before. Seriously who is this guy?” Yongnam asked.

 

Yongguk struggled to keep up with what his brother was informing him with. Then it hit him…..

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Himchan.

 

 

 

 

 

“No way……” Yongguk said in shock.

 

“Yes wayyyy…. I found the picture….” Yongnam replied.

 

“I think I know who it is..”

 

“Who?”

 

“Remember I told you about this slight quarrel I got into at the mall?”

 

“Nope… Not really.. But yeah, this does look like you’re in some kind of store..”

 

“Alright, thanks Yongnam.. Could you look into it a bit more?”

 

“Fine.. But you owe me big time Bang Yongguk.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yongguk sat there with a mental breakdown. He looked to his left where you were sleeping peacefully.

 

“Himchan’s going to play dirty? He’s working for Dad….? Dad’s stalking me all over again?”

 

Yongguk’s knuckles turned white as his is grip on his phone tightened.

 

“I thought I warned you… Kim Himchan…….” Yongguk looked down at your innocent face again before bringing his hand to your cheeks.

 

“But this time… I’ll be there, love. I still don’t know what happened between you two, but if he’s going to make you cry.. I’ll stand in front of you this time.. Whether that devil’s got a knife or gun with him.. I’ll make sure to see the end of him…” Yongguk kissed your nose before getting out of the bed to his laptop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

?????’s POV

 

“Only a couple of days left till the honeymoon ends, and you still haven’t sent me any pictures of them…”

 

I sighed as the man in the phone kept on bugging me…

 

“I’m sorry..”

 

I walked along the Hawaiian shore with the camera filled with the pictures I’ve been taking of the couple.

 

“When will you be sending it?!”

 

“I’m sorry, Sir..”

 

My grip on the camera tightened as I brought my hand up into the air.

 

“What? If you’re sorry, hurry up and send those photos to me! Right now!”

 

“I….. I can’t, Sir…” I replied.

 

“WHAT?!”

 

I swung my hand with full force and threw the camera far in the Hawaiian waters. I watched the water splash upwards as my camera fell downwards. I smiled.

 

“My camera’s broken.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY!!!! I’m back with a DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!!! Since I kept you guys waiting :D Decided to update more than once today XD

 

Didn’t get to proofread it… Oh well ;) Hope you guys understand!!!

 

Love every single one of my subbies, supporters, BABYZ, and silent readers!!! <3

 

 

Here is Himchan for you alll :) 

 

tumblr_m5u4cclbbh1rs97fco1_500.gif

 

tumblr_mnd3gtlLEh1qgysc6o1_r1_500.gif

 

Himchan-COFFEE-SHOP-MV-himchan-34862374-

 

bidi-xacyaaw0bp.jpg

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH XD I'm so sorry! But I just found this WAY TOOO CUTE :D You just gotaa love Kim Himchan!!

 

tumblr_n0eiz0o6RA1s2mf2ho1_500.gif

 

tumblr_static_2tjmpnb5id0kck0s0kg8o48oc.

 

 

AND SPECIAL THANKS TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------> joiewulala <--------------------------------------------------

 

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! <3

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed the extra chap!!

 

 

 

 

@jmayo81: OMG I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! Thanks for supporting me <3 You really know how to make an author smile ;) OOOHHHH… DID Yongnam find the contract  o__O  Thanks for rooting me on :D YOU ARE GORGEOUS <3333333333

 

tumblr_mr84h9rywy1rkzq39o1_500.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please feel free to comment/question/criticize!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Love,

 

Your Author ;)