Neglecting the Truth

My Love {CLOSED}

*****SLight cursing :) I warned you, let me know if you feel uncomfortable reading it! ENJOY!! *****

 

 

 

 

Himchan propped himself up on his elbows as he the blood off the side of his lips.

He watched as Yongguk was trying to calm you, amused.

“AWWW, how sweet..”

“I think I’ve already told you to get lost. I meant it when I said it. Don’t make me go over there and bruise up your face even more. You’re already bleeding more than what is considered enough.” Yongguk snapped.

“And just who do you think you are to tell me to ‘ off’?” Himchan snarled.

“Husband.” Yongguk scoffed, “And may I ask the same to you.. Who the are YOU to molest MY wife?!”

 

YONGGUK’S POV

As I found Jongup, he showed me this couple kitchen set that he thought I would like. I thanked him for the consideration, but told him that I would have to ask ___.

I hurriedly walked back to where I last left her. Only.. I wasn’t really ready to see what happened in front of me.

There was a guy making out with a girl.

And oh boy… It was just ANY girl.

SHE was MY girl.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MY ing wife. MY love.

I saw her pushed up against the wall with her petite hands trying to push him off of her body. I saw her many failed attempts to break free. She looked so weak. So… Broken.

I was left speechless. My mind went blank. I didn’t know what hurt more…

Seeing a random guy forcefully kissing the love of my life or… having to watch her tears stream down her delicate features.

 

. She was crying. She was shedding tears.

That shattered my heart. It broke me into pieces. I felt like I was ripped into shreds.

Those tears.. Her beautiful tears.. They were racing down her exquisite face and onto that jerk’s head. He didn’t deserve her tears. Not a single drop.

No… She wasn’t supposed to cry. Even if she cried, she was only allowed to cry in my arms. On my chest. I was supposed to make her happy – the happiest girl on this earth. I vowed to keep her safe. I vowed never to make her cry. But there she was.. soundlessly crying.

If it were possible, my heart has been ripped out of my soul, trampled on, cut into pieces and burned away. It hurt. I felt like I’ve failed to take part in my role as her loyal husband.

I stood there, feeling like my legs would give out on me anytime soon. I wanted to move towards her, hold her in my arms.

But something kept me away. I couldn’t move as if I’ve been paralyzed. I felt like my soul was ripped from my body. I felt as if someone was every bit of energy left in me away.

Then I saw her push against that d’ bag once more. I saw him stagger back, away from her due to the force, but gaining his balance back, he attacked her again… even more forcefully kissing her. Caressing her sides.

He had no life. He wasn’t a man. He was just a dirty ‘creature’. Men are not and were not created to forcefully handle women like that. No, you were supposed to treat women with care, love and respect. Men were supposed to protect their ladies with all that they had, love them like no tomorrow, respect them like you would a goddess. But this jerk has no idea how low of a level he is. He isn’t human. Even animals treat one another better than what he was doing.

And out of all the ladies he could have laid hands on.. It just had to be my wife.

Then something snapped within me. I was beyond pissed. No,not just pissed, I was furious.

I felt the burning rage heat up my body. I felt my heart pumping erratically as the adrenaline rush hit in. I was fuming.. my breathing got heavier and I couldn’t see anything else except the scene that I was witnessing. I didn’t care if anyone else saw what was going to happen next. And thenn………

 

 

My fist met his cheek with so much force. As his back met the ground, I went down along with him.Pulling him towards me by his collar, I kept punching his face. I let out all the rage onto him. I didn’t know how to make myself stop.

Now, I just couldn’t hold back. He’s messed with the wrong man at the wrong time. Nothing could stop me now. This guy has brought back the beast in me that I’ve put to sleep for so long. No one can stop me.

That is.

Until I heard a soft sniffle come from the back. Turning around, I saw her on the ground, crying. I don’t know why, but when I saw her in that state, I had the urge to pull her into my arms and hug her tightly.

I quickly got off that ‘creature’ and gently scooped her up into my arms as I placed her cheek against my chest. I whispered sweet nothings into her ear while her hair.

“Everything’s going to be okay.. I’m here. Don’t worry.”

I felt her wrap her slim arms around my waist, tightly. I rested my chin on her head and closed my eyes as I felt her shaking body press against mine. I felt my shirt get wet as she continued to cry into my chest.

END OF POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AWWWWW, SO SWEET AND TOUCHING… JUST LIKE THOSE IN THE DRAMAS~” Himchan taunted.

Yongguk ignored his comment and continued to comfort you.

Then Yongguk heard his friend’s come over and he met eyes with Himchan.

“HYUNG?!!? What happened?!”

Though he wished badly to longer have you in his arms, he carefully peeled your arms off of himself and lifted your chin so that you met his eyes. He brushed the last of your tears with his fingers and then lowered himself so that his lips were ghosting over yours. He raised his head slightly and pressed his lips on your eyes.

When he tasted the saltiness of your tears, it crushed his heart once again.

As Yongguk pulled back, he took you from his arms and gently placed you into Daehyun’s.


“Stay with her. Keep her safe.. Be right back.”

“Hyung,” Daehyun started, “Just make sure you don’t do anything that you’ll regret later..”

He nodded slightly and met Himchan’s gaze.

“Why don’t we finish things off outside the mall?” Yongguk gritted between his teeth.

“Be my guest,” Himchan curled his lips, “And as for you my babe, after I finish beating this guy up, I’ll come back to pick up from where we left off.”

“SHUT THE UP. DON’T YOU DARE TALK TO MY WIFE IN THAT MANNER. I WILL NOT LET ANYONE GET AWAY WITH TALKING TO MY WIFE. You do not know who you’re messing with. You will regret not listening to me before. YOU TALK TO HER AGAIN.. YOU LOOK AT HER AGAIN. YOU TOUCH HER ANOTHER TIME AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO END YOUR DIRTY LIFE.” Yongguk scowled as he took a strong hold onto Himchan’s collar.

“HAH! Look here you punk.. I don’t know who the hell you think you are, calling her ‘my wife’. You think you can take me down, I’ll let you try. You don’t know what that girl and I have gone through.. I’ll make sure to crush your little heart. Watch.. She can’t love anyone. You do not know whose pride you’ve just touched” Himchan spit back, his fists ready to beat Yongguk there.

“STOP! Stop please stop. J-just stop. Get me out of here. I beg you yongguk.”you yelled as you tried to break free from Daehyun’s grasp.

Hearing your drained voice, Yongguk’s grip on Himchan’s collar loosened, his eyes softened as he looked at you and slowly nodded.

“Let’s leave, love. Let’s go right now.” He whispered as he held your face in his hands.

“AHAHAHAAHA, OH PLEASE! You guys sicken me. You guys are seriously pathetic..”

“Kim Himchan. Stop.” You eyed him, suddenly gaining the confidence.

Himchan faltered back. Those words. It hit him like a wave.

“Y-you don’t even l-love him!!” Himchan refused.

“Himchan. Stop. Please, just stop living in the past and start living in the present. You know I could never go back after what happened. I’m in love with this man and I cannot and will not love anyone else anymore. So just please! Please leave me and those around me alone.”

“N-no… No. N-never. You didn’t marry. You can’t marry! You’re just a fr-fraud.. This marriage is a fake! I know you well enough. Don’t lie to me! Stop the act already.. I know you can’t marry anyone else.” Himchan was on the verge of tears.

“WHY would I lie about getting married?!” You shouted back with a rush of guilt run through your veins.

Yongguk leaned his chest into your back, trailing his left hand down yours. Then intertwining his hand with yours, he touched the ring on your finger.

Yongguk pulled up the interlaced hands so that Himchan could see the wedding ring, “I’m sorry… Himchan? You’ve been late. I can see that you are apparently an ex? But, I hope you can realize that my wife has long left you for good.”

Himchan ignored Yongguk and glared at the ring.

“You… you did not..Do you even know what you’ve done to me?!” Himchan yelled back.

“You’ve just asked the wrong question. Himchan..Do you know what YOU’VE done to ME?” You questioned him, staring him straight in the eyes.

Himchan felt his knees go weak.

Sighing, “Himchan. Look I’m sorry things ended up like that in the past. Maybe.. Just maybe if you’ve listened to me? We wouldn’t have turned out this way. My marriage is real so stop refusing to accept the truth. I don’t really understand how else you want me to show to you that I am sick and done with you.”

“S-stop lying! You always lie!!Everything about you… Everything that comes out of those pretty lips of yours.. It’s always lies. You don’t have a husband, and you never will!”

“FINE. WATCH. KIM HIMCHAN.. Just watch. You just don’t want to face reality but… “

You turned to face Yongguk. You wrapped your left hand around his neck and your right hand grabbed his shirt as you pulled him down, crashing your lips onto his with so much force.

Everyone went silent. Himchan’s eyes widened.

Youngjae held his hand up to cover Junhong’s eyes.

But in that situation, no one was as surprised as Yongguk.

He stiffened and had his eyes wide open when he felt your lips on his. He didn’t know what to do. Afterall, it was the first time you’ve ever initiated anything.

But after a few moments, Yongguk felt your lips move against his. He closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around your back, he pulled you closer – leaving nothing between you guys – as he responded to your lips.

Yongguk felt like he was soaring through the skies. He couldn’t explain the rush of emotions he was feeling then.

His heart was beating so that he thought his heart would leap out of his body any second. His lips felt like they were burning. His hands tingling every time he would your slim waist.

Yongguk broke off the kiss and rested his forehead against yours. Breathing heavily, he broke a seductive smile and whispered, “This might have just been the best moment of my life.”

Embarrassed, you lightly punched his chest as he gave a hug.

Himchan stuttered, “N-no…no. NO. You did not just… Th-that did not happen.. You know what? I’ll let you two off this time. But just watch ___... I’m going to come back. I’m coming back for you. And that time.. I will NOT let you out from my grasp….

It takes two to start and end a game. We’ve just started.. Watch your back..”

Himchan quickly turned and staggered his way out of the shop, his hand clutching onto his chest.

What the rest didn’t see was the pain mixed up in his face. The tears that he finally let down.

He was heartbroken. He knows and he regrets not listening to your soft pleas to stop. Your broken voice from the past kept playing in his head.

He knew what he’s done to you.. He knew he couldn’t deny the past. But he believes – or rather, he wants to believe that you’ve hurt him more than he’s hurt you.

He leaned himself on the wall as he took sharp breaths of air. He felt himself get dizzy. His head was pounding-his mind filling with the memories of you and him.

He hated you. He hated you with everything. He hated that you lied to him in the past. He hated you for being pretty. He hated you for having to have that one smile that would have him melting. He hated your soft, little hands. He hated how sweet your voice sounds. He hated that he let himself “buy” you as a girlfriend and end up actually falling in love. He hated you, but he couldn’t avoid the fact…

“I finally have to admit that…….. I’m still in love with you. Though my mind tells myself I don’t, my heart still chases after you…” he whispered, closing his eyes and leaning his head back.

“I’m so sorry…”

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Youngjae finally uncovered his hand from Junhong’s face.

Junhong pouted, “You know I’ve seen worse than that hyung. Jeez… It was just a friendly kiss between my hyung and noona and you just HAD to ruin it for me.”

“You’re too young” Jongup snorted.

“Same goes for you too” Daehyun shot back.

“Hyung… I hate to ruin your lovey-dovey moment right now… But I really think we should head out.. Like NOW.” Youngjae interrupted.

Peeling himself away from you, Yongguk looked up and asked, “Why?”

“If you don’t want to end up being interrogated by the police, we think this is the only chance to get away..” Jongup replied.

“WHY would I be questioned by the police?”

“We saw the clerk man call the security department just a few minutes ago…” Junghong added.

“Security department?”

Daehyung nodded his head and smirked, “You did mess up that other guy pretty bad.”

Yongguk grabbed your hand, “We leave. NOW.”

He pulled you away from the store with the rest of his friends tagging behind you. But you really couldn’t think of anything else right now..

 

“You’re a fraud… You are a fake..”

Himchan’s voice kept filling your head. You looked down at your hand that was tightly enveloped in Yongguk’s big ones.

Was I really a fake?

Where did I then get all the courage to start the kiss come from… Why…

Why did it have to feel.. so… so.. different?

His lips.. the way it perfectly molded into mine. I’ve never felt this way before…

He treated me like a piece of rare, fragile gem. I don’t deserve him. Even if it was only for a year.

But that feeling.. The feeling that sent electric shocks into my heart.. I want to feel that again.

It’s been so long since I’ve last felt the warmth..

Why is everything so different when with him…?

Why?

Of course, you knew the answer to the questions you kept asking yourself. However… You refused to admit to it. You convinced yourself that there must have been a different reason as to why your heart acted in such a weird manner. Maybe it was because you were nervous..

Maybe you were scared, that’s why your heart raced erratically.

 

 

You would never…

Ever…

Accept your true feelings.

Why?

 

 

Cause you knew that it would hurt you more…

Which is why…

 

 

You refuse to love.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry it took me two days to update the chapter!

I sent my laptop to the store to get it fixed or whatever :) Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and thank you so much for supporting!!

----> ElizabethRyder, syahhyuu, The_BlackButterfly_, Megummy, ChineseChicka, and iylia87 <-------

Love you all so so so much <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Thanks for upvoting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Megummy <3

 

 

 

 

 

@itsishy: And thank YOU for reading and enjoying~~~~ <3

@mabelsilvera: thanks! I wasn’t satisfied with the chapter.. but hey I’m back :)

@syahhyuu: HAHAAHAHA That’s a great pun there :D BANG BANG BANG LEADERRRR <3