His smile

My Love {CLOSED}

Everyone was in the car, with Yongguk in the driver's seat and you right beside him.

Everyone else was in the back dancing and screaming along with the song that was playing. They all seemed so childish. Yongguk glimpsed back through the mirror and just smiled. Taking his hand, he lightly placed it over yours.

You guys arrived at the house that Yongguk's parents bought for you guys -- no, it wasn't a mansion although his family could have just easily bought one for you. It was a house that you strangely felt a strong attraction to. Just like the north end would attach strongly with the south of a magnet, you felt as if someone was pulling you towards the house.

It was a one-floored house, with one bathroom and two rooms. Initially, it is perfect for two to live in.

Once his friends got inside, they started looking around.

"I WANT TO LIVE HERE!!!" Junhong declared.

"**dramatic gasp** you don't like living with us?!??!!" Jongup said in a sarcastic tone, with his hand across his heart.

You laughed, seriously how childish can they get?

Once everyone finished the mini-tour around the house, you decided to sleep in the room next to the kitchen while Yongguk could tak the masters.

"Then it's settled! I would have preferred a house much bigger than this, but at least there are two rooms. We can sleep in the masters while I make the other one my work room!!" Yongguk declared with his gummy smile. You flushed.

Nononononononono. We cannot sleep together.

"Lucky, hyung you always get the good things! Getting the most stunning girl, getting to marry her and now even sleep with her." Youngjae with a pout.

"You know, I am MARRIED to her... That's why we get to sleep with each other?" Yongguk said with his eyebrows raised.

Daehyun patted Youngjae's back, "Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a girl out there that can handle your child-like behavior and that LOUD voice of yours."

Youngjae slapped Daehyun's hand away and then asked, "So what'll we do? I mean no furniture, you guys will probably have to go shopping soon... like tomorrow"

Yongguk glided over to you, embracing you from behind and resting his chin on your head.

Closing his eyes, he smiled and nodded his head slightly, "We definitely will. As for now, why don't go get some drinks?"

Junhong's eyes were about to pop out of his eyes, "HYUNG! That is so wrong! Drinking on your first night after wedding?!"

Everyone turned to look at him.

"Who said we were going to drink alcohol?" Yongguk asked. Junhong turned a bright shade of pink and looked away.

"Oh hoho~ look who was thinking erted thoughts~"Youngjae started to tease.

"N-no! I-I didn't mean in that way!!!" Junhong defended himself.

You smiled, "We understand.."

Junhong's eyes sparkled as he looked at you, "See! She's such an angel unlike you guys! Noona would actually defend her younger brother! NNOOOONAA~~~~~~"

He started running towards you with wide arms.

Shocked, you felt yourself being lifted in the air and pulled over to the right, leaving Junhong run straight past you and crash into the wall.

You looked down and saw Yongguk grinning up to you. Looking straight into your eyes, "No one here... anywhere can hug my wife without my permission. You guys will not even touch her. Understood?"

 

After Jongup and Youngjae bought some drinks and snacks to munch on, they left around 12 A.M when Yongguk found that you were half asleep, he basically kicked them out....politely.

Bringing you together in his arms, he lifted you, "Let's head back to my parents' so we can spend the night there. I would have really liked it if we got to spend our first night together alone, but my parents really meant it when they said that they wouldn't touch the interior of this house. And I can't let you sleep on the floor."

With you in his arms, he went from room to room, turning off all the lights and closing the doors. He then grabbed his coat and draped it around you as he locked the front door and headed to the car.

He gently placed you in the passengers seat and reached over you to buckle your seatbelt. As he pulled back, he stopped in front of your sleeping face and smiled. Softly touching your cheek, he kissed your forehead and closed the door.

Once he pulled the car infront of his parent's spacious house, he ran over to your side and took you back into his embrace. Placing your head against his chest, he inhaled deeply - taking in your scent.

"Everything about you just seems to make me crazy. Why haven't you entered my life earlier? Like three years back..." He whispered into your hair.

After greeting his parents, he took you up to his room and laid you carefully on his bed. Although you've gotten out of your wedding dress before you guys left for the second party with his friends, Yongguk thought that you needed to change into something more comfortable.

Stretching out his hand, he placed his fingers on the zipper of your jacket. Then he retracted. Reaching his hand out, then retracting it from your body. He repeated that over and over again.

Alas, he couldn't bear change you into different clothes, he walked out of the room and shut the door tightly. Leaning against the doorframe, he had his hand over his racing heart.

I have never been this nervous to take a jacket off of someone.. Bang Yongguk, get yourself together.

Trying to step back into the room, he ended up faltering and asked his mom to come up and get you changed for him.

His mom smiled and gladly accepted. Slightly humming a light tune, she grabbed a pair of her pajamas and headed for his room. She found you lying in his bed, sleeping peacefully.

Sitting at the edge of the bed, she admired your features.

"Sweetheart..." she started, grabbing onto your hands, "Why couldn't you have been there when Yongguk needed you the most three years ago? Why couldn't his father find you earlier... Yongguk wouldn't have broken down like that if you were there when it happened..."

She sighed, brushing her thumb around your hand.

"If you were there then, maybe... just maybe.. he wouldn't have made such mistakes.. Well.. at least you came into his life now.. better late than never."

She helped you change while trying not to stir you.

Yongguk reentered only when he saw his mom walk out of the room.

"She's beautiful.."

"Yup! And now I get to call her mine!"

His mom walked up to him and held her hands to his face, "My son, I'm so glad that I can finally see your smile once again."

He looked into her eyes, "I'm sorry for all that I've done the past few years, Mom. I know I've disappointed you big time. But... I'm happy now and I want you to feel the same. I don't feel the pain that I've been feeling anymore.."

"I'm so relieved. You can see her now, I've helped her into something comfortable."

Yongguk quickly ran into the room and saw you there. He sat down on the floor next to him and touched your hair. Resting his chin down on the side of the bed, he continued to stare at your face, until he felt his eyes fall. Interwining his hands with yours, he fell asleep there - sitting while having his head rested on the edge of the bed.

Though he might regret having slept like that the next morning, he fell asleep with a smile on his face.

That night, he didn't twist and churn in his sleep like he used to. He didn't let the delicate tears trail out of his closed eyelids and race down his face.

No.. He slept the most happiest - the most 'comfortable' - sleep he had had since years.

No more screaming in his sleep... No more kicking and punching.. No more nightmares to haunt him.

That night, he slept with a smiling face and you - and only you - running through his head.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, after his mother went back to her masters room. She tightly hugged her husband, "Thank you so much for finding such a nice lady for our Yongguk... I'm pretty sure he's forgiven you now."

Yongguk's father turned around and hugged his wife back, "I'm sorry..."

"For?"

"All that I've done.... and all that I will end up doing.."

"What are you implying...?"

"Nothing. I'm happy to know that you are happy, my love."

"I'm happy that I feel as though my heart will leap out of my chest.. and it's all thanks to my great husband."

Yongguk's father brought his mom closer to his embrace and closed his pain-filled eyes.

I'm so sorry to both of you... you, my love, and to our baby son, Yongguk. I know you guys will never forgive me. And if I do this once again, I know you guys will not even accept me as a family member.. But it's all so that I can help Yongguk become a better man. I'm sorry..

 

 

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter!! Adding in some new information now, and I will surely add much more information and "clues" in tormorrows update :) I will try my best to keep up with the updates! Please feel free to comment/question/criticize!

AND THANK YOU TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS : ozwalkr & leecika!!!!!

Love you both and the rest of my subscribers! Thanks for the upvote!

 

 

REPLIES:

 

@leecika: OOPSSSS!!!! OMG I can't believe I put YongMAN instead of YongNAM!! Silly me! AHAHAHA I fixed it as soon as I saw your comment! Thanks so much :) And I'm glad that you are able to enjoy it! Hope you support the story all the way through!

 

@Sejinn: AHAHA :) Yongguk is such a romanticist in this story ;)