It's Him

My Love {CLOSED}

Yongguk's POV

Groaning, I opened my eyes and let my left hand rub my neck.

"Oh fuc.. my neck.... Why the hell am I sleeping like this."

I tried to lift my right hand, only to realize it was interwined with something. Looking down, I remembered...

I'm married...... I AM MARRIEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

With a huge grin plastered on my face, I looked up to see the most breathtaking scene.

There she was... sleeping so peacefully, so vulneralbe. I could have sworn that I saw a halo wrap around her whole figure.

She was gorgeous. No beyond that. Outstanding, breathtaking, stunning, you name it.

Her eyelids closed ever so lightly... Her breathing shallow and even. Her hair shining under the ray of sunlight that fit throught the sides of the curtains of my window. Her slender hands interwined with mine. Not an expression on her face, as she let herself sleep on. She was an angel. No a goddess. I cannot believe I have gotten someone like her as a wife. I gently released my grasp from her hand and turned her so that she could sleep a bit more comfortably on her back.

I sat down near the edge and just peered down on her. I can't help it. She's too beautiful for me to even take my eyes off of her.

her hair, "As of now, the only reason I live is because of you."

I carefully got out of the bed and went downstairs to find the rest of my family running around, busy.

"Where are all of you guys headed?" I questioned as I got myself a glass of water.

"Oh! You're awake Yongguk!," my mom said as she took notice, "Well, your father and I have to take care of some errands at the company. I honestly don't get why Yongnam is running around like that. We were going to wake you, but seemed better not to wake up a newlywedded couple" She grinned as she walked away.

After a few seconds, I saw Yongnam walk in wearing a formal suit and trying to fix his tie.

I almost choked on my water. I have never seen Yongnam wear such thing. Heck he didn't even wear one last night at the wedding ceremony!

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?!!?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH" I laughed deeply.

"OH! YONGGUK THANK THE HEAVENS YOU'RE AWAKE! How does this look? Do you think it's fine?" Yongnam asked in a rushed voice.

I looked him up and down, "Why?"

"Well, if SOMEONE wasn't too busy stopping his time in his own world, he would have taken notice of his brother going out on a BLIND DATE?!" Yongnam glared at me.

I broke out in tears, "Hahahah! You?! On a blind date?!!! Who on earth set you up?"

"Father.."

"Oh......"

"Anyways! How do I look?!!???!!?!? If you got yourself a goddess in one of dad's set up blind dates, he probably found me someone just as outstanding."

"Nope~" I smiled.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, NO one can be as OUTSTANDING as MY wife!" I replied as I felt my lips stretching from my left ear to the right.

"You are sooooo useless, Yongguk. I'm leaving." my brother stated.

Before Yongnam could walk out of the front door, I yelled, "YONGNAM!!! BUT THERE'S A HOLE IN YOUR JACKET!!!"

I heard him shuffle back in in a rush and run down the hallway to his room.

"BANGGG YONGGUKKKKKK!!!!!! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME EARLIER!!!! NOW I HAVE TO MAKE THE LADY WAIT!!!!"

I was laughing like a madman. Then I realized, no one got the breakfast ready. Sighing, I got up from the seat and went over to the stove.

Honestly speaking, I am not the greatest cook. I mean for a man that's been eating ramyeun for like the past few years... You shouldn't expect much.

But since it will be for my loved one, I grabbed a pan broke some eggs into it and quickly finished up some fried eggs. Placing each one into two different plates. I got out some sausages and cooked one, noting that I've seen her not eating meat. Toasted the bread, brought out jam, and even if I couldn't cut it evenly, I cut some apples.

I sighed as I stared at the apples.... Half of it was there and the other half was in the trash bin... Peeling the skin of an apple wasn't as easy as I expected. At last, I placed the coffee onto the dining table and quickly rushed out of the kitchen.

I finished just in time to help Yongnam fix his hair and send him out. Though I would have loved to a bit more, it seemed like he really was in a hurry.

I went upstairs and opened the door to my room.

She was there just the way I left her. Carefully, I shook her, "Come on sweetheart, let's go downstairs and have our breakfast."

She whined and turned herself away from her. I couldn't help but smile at her actions. She was just so adorable.

With no choice, I lifted her up in my arms. I guess when she felt herself being lifted, she awoke, because she was staring down at me with wide eyes.

"Good morning, babe." I whispered as I gently pecked her lips.

 

YOUR POV

I was dreaming of falling down a large white pit, until I felt someone grabbing my waist and legs and lift me out.

Shocked, I opened my eyes, only to be faced with a gorgeous man few centimeters away from me.

Yongguk grinned, "Good morning, babe.." I heard him say in a deep voice. Then I felt him shift a bit foward, and then his lips were on mine.

Gasping, I pulled away.

"It's okay... Darling, we're married now."

I asked him to let me down, but he would do so and took me downstairs in his arms.

When we entered the kitchen, I saw breakfast was already made, and I looked at him with wide eyes yet again.

Smiling, he put me down on one chair and went around the the seat across.

"I made us breakfast.." I heard him start, "But don't blame me if it isn't good... Only thing I've ever 'cooked' was ramyeun, and I don't want to feed my baby that.. So here it is.."

I smiled, "Thank you."

He looked up with glistening eyes, "And you are the most welcomed."

I looked around which caught his eyes.

"Why aren't you eating?"

"Um.... do you have water??"

"MHMM!! Be right back!" He said as he shot out of his seat and ran to the fridge.

I chuckled, seeing his child-like actions. He placed the water bottle next to me and I thanked him.

 

End of POVs

For the next 45 minutes, you guys sat there, talking and eating what Yongguk's made for you. You were actually really touched that Yongguk took notice of your inability to consume meat. You really couldn't say that it was the best food you've ate, but it was the first meal that someone has had actually tried to cook for you since years.

As we finished, Yongguk stood up as he took our plates to the sink. You insisted that you would do the dishes, but he told me he would do it today.

"So, shall we go shopping for the furniture today?" He said with his back facing you.

Smiling, you replied, "Sure, why not?"

He turned around with a wide grin, "Then go get ready... I know we don't have extra clothes for you to wear except the ones you wore last night, so we'll stop by our house first and get you changed into new clothes. Then we'll head out for the mall."

Our house..... OUR.... house...

It sounded so foreign, hearing it come out of a man that you've met only a few weeks back.

You went back to his room and got changed into your clothes from last night and washed up.

When you got downstairs, you saw Yongguk all ready with a long casual looking coat, pairing it with a pair of black jeans.

30c6c89bcf99d8a4133af6e7eaef8d8c.jpg

You had to admit that he seemed to look great in any outfit. When he took notice of your prescence, he smiled and took your hands. You guys got into the car and drove back to your house. He opened the door and helped you take out an outfit to wear as you went to bathroom to shower and get ready to leave. While waiting, he took out his phone and dialed his friends to ask if they wanted to tag along.

As you finsihed, Yongguk stood up and looked at you with his jaw dropped. You weren't wearing anything fancy, but just a white shirt tucked into your skinny jeans with a smiliar coat to what Yongguk was wearing - only yours fell to your waist, unlike his that fell to his knees.

"You're gorgeous. You've officially made my heart stop dead..." He said as he walked towards you.

As he neared you, he quickly pulled you into his embrace and inhaled your scent, closing his eyes and enjoying the moment.

"Y-yongguk... C-can't br-breatheee!!" you managed to say with your last breath.

Chuckling deeply, he released you, "Let's head for the mall, love."

With that, you guys got into the car and arrived at the mall soon. As you got off, you saw his friends waiting for you guys at the front entrance.

"What the heck is Yongguk hyung wearing?!" Youngjae cringed.

"Noona looks so pretty whatever she wears..." Junhong said dreamily

"Is hyung and noona wearing a couple jacket?!" Jongup yelled with his eyes bulging out of his eye sockets, "Never thought that Yongguk hyung would be into those stuff..."

"They look like a model couple on photoshoot..." Junhong commented.

Daehyun just stood with his mouth hanging. His mouth was lifted back to place with the help of Youngjae pushing his chin up.

"My friend, you are going to drool if you don't keep that mouth closed... And... If Yongguk hyung were to find out that his closest friend was drooling over his girl, you're going to have to say goodby to this world. You know how scary Yongguk hyung can get.."

"I-I was not d-drooling over her!"

"Mhmm~ Hmm... sure sure~" Youngjae waved him off.

Once you guys reached his friends, Junhong started complimenting on how beautiful you looked.

You gave him a smile, thanking him, and lightly patted his arm as Yongguk pulled you into the mall.

You guys headed straight for the furniture shops, where Yongguk would never let go of your waist as he backhugged you all around the store. Some of the girls in the store looked at you guys as they pointed to your 'husband' saying "Look at how hot he is. ".

He smirked when he realized you were looking at the girls, "Babe, are you jealous?"

You shook your head when he said that, "Why would I?"

He pulled you tighter against his own body and rested his chin on your right shoulder. Then he turned his head and placed his lips lightly on your right cheek, "Love, I only see you and you only. No one is as beautiful as you, and no other girl can take my breath away like you do. I love every bit of you - your bare face with no makeup flatters me, your sleeping face to the way you look in the mornings after a long sleep never fails to make my heart feel electricity run through it. I love you so much, your nose, lips, eyes, even your eyebrows - I want to kiss each and every one of them. Those girls cannot even walk a step into my heart, since it has been sealed to yours."

You flushed a shade red when you heard him.

"Hyung! Come here! Look at this!" You heard Jongup say.

Thank you Jongup, now Yongguk doesn't have to see my flushed face...

Yongguk interwined his hand with yours and pulled you, but you shook your head and flashed him a smile, "I want to look at this. Go along. I'll be here."

Yongguk looked at you, "Don't go anywhere else until I come back to get you."

You gave him a nod and he took off, running so that he could make it back to you quicker.

You smiled.

Why does his dad need me here? He seems to be committed enough.. I mean, he seems like a guy that would commit to a girl easily-

"Long time no see.."

You heard a deep voice say behind you and you froze.

That voice... The voice that's haunted you.

No it, it wasn't the deep voice that Yongguk carried.

No... it couldn't be..

"K-kim.. Him.chan..."

He turned you around and gave you a shuddering, creepy smile.

"Missed me?"

 

 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Thank you to my new subscribers!!!

-----------> itsishy, firstzyx, and mona90!!!! <-------------

Love you guys all!

 

 

@firstzyx: Yup.... hope he wouldn't break as bad :)

@ozwalker: Yup~ I guess! It'll be hard, but who knows ;)

 

Thanks for supporting guys!

Please feel free to comment/question/criticize!

Love,

Your author