Lee Taegyun

My Love {CLOSED}

The next few weeks flashed by unbelievably fast for both of you. The day after your honeymoon, Yongguk took you to his parents’ again before he’d leave out to live with you for good. Nothing that eventful, which you found very off. You expected that Yongguk’s father would’ve wanted to talk to you about the plan, but he didn’t even look at you when you went to visit.

Yongguk started to work under his father’s company just like his father wanted him to and Yongguk hated every moment of it.

Each day went something like this:

Yongguk would get up around 7 in the morning, prepare breakfast, and leave before you even had the chance to see him.

He’d call and send you texts more than a hundred times a day to check on you.

By the time Yongguk would come back from the company—which was different each day—you’d be asleep on the living room couch.

 

You hardly saw him and you tried to be happy about it. You forced yourself to think that with Yongguk away, you’d be able to think less about your feelings for him. But you couldn’t deny the fact that it slightly disappointed you.

Having to wake up each day alone… Having to sit at the dining table and eat the breakfast Yongguk left for you alone… Waiting for him all day, having nothing else better to do, then falling asleep all alone.

It wasn’t the greatest feeling in the world, and you kind of missed the days you spent with him on the honeymoon.

 

And, you weren’t the only one having the worst time of your life. Yongguk nearly wanted to kill himself every single day. He wanted nothing more than to talk to you, hold you in his arms, and watch you all day.

He was desperate for you. But every time he’d tried to leave, his father would come marching into his workroom with another load of papers.

 

 

And so, it was another one of those days… Specifically five weeks after your honeymoon—five weeks of not seeing each other.

Yongguk woke up to the sound of his phone going off.

Grunting, he blindly reached out for his phone and answered the call.

“Wake up,” he heard his father’s stern voice.

“I’m awake.”

“Alright then, see you in an hour.” And with that his father hung up on him. Yongguk groaned and threw his phone across the room. It collided with the wall, startling you.

“What was that?!” You woke up. Yongguk opened his eyes and wrapped his arms around you.

“Hey babe,” he lazily called out, “I’m sorry if I scared you.”

“What time is it?”

“Around seven, I think.”

“And you’re still here?”

“You don’t want me here?”

You chuckled as you felt yourself be pulled down by your husband. He nuzzled up to you and left light kisses down your jawline.

“I missed you so much, love,” he whispered in between each kiss.

“I feel like I haven’t seen you in forever,” you replied back.

Yongguk lifted himself up, resting each arm beside your head. He let his body lean down forward to meet you lips.

“I feel just the same, I missed you every day, every minute and every second of my life. It was so painful. I wish we were back at Hawaii again.”

“Me too,” you smiled back at him. You didn’t know what it was in you, but something about the fact that you finally got to see your husband in five weeks—you were just so happy. Nothing would’ve felt better than this.

But soon after he pecked your cheek, you felt the mattress shift and saw him get off.

“What time do you have to leave?”

“Around 8? I got about an hour or so,” he replied as he strolled over to the bathroom.

“You’re leaving that soon?”

Yongguk’s head stuck out of the bathroom with a smirk, “Is my wife upset?”

“Well, no duh… I’ve just finally got to see you after what seemed like eternity and now you’re going to leave me alone in this large house again.”

“Wow, I guess the five weeks have done you some change… You’re talking—a lot, more than what I remember.”

You helplessly watched him return to the sink as he washed up. You sighed and left the bedroom for the kitchen.

He’s been preparing you breakfast the whole five weeks, and now it was your turn to pay him back. He was going to leave in an hour. And who knew when you’d ever see him again.

So you got yourself busy and started with the eggs, bread and bacon. You wanted to feed him something much more filling than that, but due to the lack of time, you knew you wouldn’t be able to do much.

While you were brewing the coffee, Yongguk stepped out to the bedroom only to find it empty. He chuckled to himself, “This girl… She makes me fall for her even harder.”

He dressed himself up in a nice suit, got his brief ready, and messed with his hair until he heard you call out for him.

 

“You’re the best wife anyone could have ever wished for, babe,” he whispered as he hugged you from the back.

After having a short breakfast, Yongguk said that he’d have to leave or else his father would get at him again. You walked to the front door with him and was ready to say your goodbyes, but he stopped midway.

“Wait.”

He turned around and grabbed you by the arms. You looked up at him, “What’s wrong?”

“Ever since I married you, I’ve always had somewhat of a wish..”

“And what might that be?”

He puckered his lips and closed his eyes.

You laughed your head off at the sight, “Wha—What is that?!”

He pouted, “C’mon. I’m waiting, honey.”

“This was your wish?”

He nodded his head.

Laughing your placed your lips against his and pulled back. Yongguk had a huge grin that was as wide as the ocean.

“Does that make your wish come true?”

He shook his head, “Almost.”

Without letting you waste a breath, he pulled you hard towards his broad, firm chest.

Your lips collided against his and he let his own lips mold to match yours. You felt those strong arms wrap tightly around your waist as he held you closer to him. His kiss was full of need, want, passion and heat. Grabbing onto your hands that were frozen awkwardly midair, he brought them down to his down waist.

Tightly closing your eyes shut, you dared yourself to slowly spread your arms out and feel up his muscular back. When he felt your slim arms wrap tighter around his, he grinned into the kiss and grabbed both sides of your face to deepen the kiss.

To your disappointment, he pulled back. He smiled down at you, watching a light pink spread across your cheeks. He quickly swept down to brush his lips against yours a last time.

“I can swear that I’m the happiest man alive. I could die now and not regret a single moment of this.”

You quickly unwrapped your arms and gently pushed his chest. He laughed at your reactions, “You are so cute. I feel like I’m living with a living doll.”

He turned around and slipped his shoes on. Before he left, he kissed your cheek and whispered, “We can continue from where we left off tonight, if you’d like.”

That only made you turn a deeper shade of red. He chuckled as he gave you another tight hug, “I’m just kidding, love. I’m just playing with you. I’ll try—can’t guarantee that I will—but I’ll try to get off of work on time tonight. If I can’t, please don’t stay up late in the living room waiting for me. If I’m not back by ten, then just go sleep in the bedroom. Alright? Don’t forget to answer all my calls!”

He gently pecked your temple and opened the door to leave.

 

Yongguk was about to let go of you, when he felt himself be tugged back. Then something so soft, so warm, so sweet crash against his cheek.

You didn’t understand where all the courage came from, but you did it.

“Have a good day. I’ve always received kisses on my cheek from you, but I’ve never given you one.” You smiled. He smiled back, “Have a good day to you to, my love.”

With that, Yongguk left for work, probably in the happiest way ever.

 

You turned around and leaned against the closed door and fanned yourself.

Your cheeks were burning and you were more than just embarrassed. You stayed like for a couple of minutes until you heard your phone go off in the kitchen.

 

“Hello?” A familiar deep voice rang through the speaker.

“Hi.”

“Hey, are you free today?”

“Yes, yes I am.”

“Great! Then can I go over??”

“Sure, see you soon.”

 

After the short call, you hurriedly washed the dishes, cleaned up the bedroom and got yourself ready. Soon enough the bell rang throughout the house.

When you opened the door, an all too jolly Yongnam stood in front of you.

“Hey!!!!!! How’s my best sister-in-law doing????”

You laughed, “What brings you here today Yongnam-oppa?”

“Well, I had nothing good to do at home and Yongguk told me that’d you were all alone in this lonely house—I came to visit you!”

You let him in and he let out a sigh of relief.

“Ha… This place hasn’t even changed a bit since the last time I’ve visited.”

You chuckled, “Oppa, you came here like three days ago with Jongup and Junhong.”

“I guess you’re right.. So… What do you want to do today?”

You shrugged. You were actually planning on going to visit your parents at the hospital today, but now that Yongnam was here… Change of plans.  You couldn’t let him know about your parents.

“I don’t have anything planned… Just didn’t want to stay home by myself,” Yongnam confessed.

You guys stayed like that for a couple of minutes until Yongnam groaned.

“FINE.”

You looked up at him.

“Fine, we’ll invite the other four…”

“Is that a bad thing?” You managed to say in between your laughs.

“Well, I really thought that today could be a day were something like ‘a day to bond with your sister-in-law’ kind of thing.”

“I never said that we needed to call the other kids. You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“Nah… Let’s. Us two together, and we honestly have the WORST ideas of spending the day,” Yongnam admitted.

 

Soon all but Daehyun appeared in front of your house. “NOONNAAA!!”—was the first thing you heard as you opened the door.

Junhong enveloped you in his long arms as he squeezed the living daylights out of you, “We missed you!”

“Junhong… I saw you three days ago,” you said between breaths.

“And that’s 72 hours!”

Yongnam laughed as he peeled the octopus-like Junhong off of you.

When you came to realize that Daehyun wasn’t there, Youngjae caught on and shook his head.

“I don’t know. He said that he had something else planned so he wouldn’t be able to make it.”

Yongnam whistled, “Ooh~ What if he went out on a date??”

Youngjae sighed, “That’s highly not the case… He’s been acting weird these days. And he won’t talk about it.”

“Yeah, because he probably found himself a girlfriend,” Yongnam repeated himself.

“But then hyung would’ve told us!” Junhong said.

“Alright, well… Enough of that. Where do you guys want to go?” Yongnam asked.

The rest of the boys started to discuss on where you’d all be going, but something inside of you felt awfully wrong. Where was Daehyun?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the hospital…

“Could I have your name please?”

“Lee Taegyun.”

“Um, who are you here for?”

“I am here to visit the patients in Room 813 in the ICU.”

“Could you identify your relationship with the patients?”

“I’m… I’m their nephew. I came back to Korea only a few weeks ago. ______ told me about my aunt and uncle. I’d like to visit them, please.”

The nurse working at the front desk, looked up at the man suspiciously before finally leading him to the room. He first had to go through all the things that you had to go through before finally getting to meet your parents.

“I can only give you so much time, Lee Taegyun-ssi. Please hurry, your aunt and uncle are under critical conditions. Keep in mind, if anything happens and you can just click on this red button. A nurse will be standing behind those glass windows, and when times up she’ll come inside to pull you out.”

 

“Oh.. Oh my God,” he breathed out. He neared the two beds in the room and with shaking hands he let himself lean against the rails. They were your parents—so vulnerable, weak.

“You had to live through this?” he said to himself as he recalled what happened ten years ago.

 

The nurse outside watched him intently. She found it odd that he had no expression on his face, no signs of shock, worry, horror—nothing.

“Didn’t you say he was their nephew?”

“Yes,” the other nurse replied.

“That’s very peculiar. And he didn’t know about his aunt and uncle?”

“He knew about the accident, _____ told him, apparently. But he stated that he didn’t know that his uncle and aunt were in this critical condition. He said that he’s from overseas. He was born in Korea, but left before _______’s parents’ accident happened. So he never got the chance to see them.”

“Then how come he isn’t showing any expression?”

“Maybe he’s just shocked?”

The older nurse shook her head, “I’ve known ______ for a long time. Never once did she mention a cousin of hers. Not a single family member. Could we get ______ on the phone?”

“She said that she’d be making a visit this Friday.”

“Then ask her thi: If she has a cousin…. A cousin name Lee Taegyun.”

“Alright, I’ll try to get her on the phone.”

 

 

The older nurse peered down into the room. She’s known you for so long. If you’d send over a cousin to visit your parents, surely you would’ve notified the hospital. The nurse knew how overly protective you are of your parents.

She eyed the guy in the room carefully, a grim line spread across her face.

 

“Just who may you be, Lee Taegyun…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here's another updte!!! Thank you all to my special readers <3 Hope you enjoyed the chapter, I honestly thought it was full of fluff :D

 

Anyways! Thank you so much to my new suscriber!!!

 

---------------------------------------------------------> 2wapao <---------------------------------------------------------------------

And another special thanks to my upvoter <3

 

------------------------------------------------------------------> mona90 <------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Thank you all so mcuh!!!

 

 

 

@ itsishy: I feel sorry for Daehyun too!! :'( Hope you'll enjoy it further <3 Thanks so much for all your support!!!

 

@jmayo81: *hugs and kisses* I MISSED YOU SO MUCH TOO :D When I saw your comment on my list you spread a smile across my face also :) Thank you for supporting all the time!! I feel like youre supporting me and giving my story WAY more love than what it deserves >//< I can just never get enough of your comments that never fail to make my days :) thanks again for taking the time to read my sotries <3 Love you!!!!

 

@ilylia87: Thanks for all your support you give me!! You're sincerely one of the bests! <3333

 

@shapphire: Hello! I'm glad that you took the time to read my story!! Thank you so much and I really appreciate it! But I'm not really quite catching on to your question :) Sorry!! If the storyline still doesnt make sense to you please feel free to question again!! I'll mbe more than happy to answer for you :D

Edit: @shapphire: HOLD on :D I understand now!!!!! Oh am I embarassed >< Thanks for catching that!!! I'll make the edit as soon as possible :)

 

 

 

 

Thanks once again to everyone that supports me!!! Love you all!!!!

 

 

 

Please feel free to comment/question/criticze!!!

 

 

 

Love,

 

Your Author <3