Her.

My Love {CLOSED}

Hey guys! It’s been really long since I’ve last updated.. I’M REALLY AWFULLY SORRY! :(

I got so caught up with my own life… I just had to take my hands off of this for a while! I’m such a bad author :’( BUT! In order to make up for it.. I have a new chapter for those who are still there with me <3 thanks to everyone who waited!! LOVE YOU BUNCHES <3



 

So since it’s been awhile since I’ve last updated, I added a little bit of text from the past chapter!





 







 

Last chapter:

 

“Hyung! Dinner’s ready” Youngjae said as he opened the door.

“—You can tell me Daehyun, who is this girl that you li—“
Daehyun looked at Youngjae, “Okay we’ll be there.”

Yongguk and Daehyun got up from the bed and followed Youngjae down.


“And hyung…You wouldn’t want to know who that girl is,” Daehyun managed to whisper before getting to the kitchen.








 

Dinner went by quickly and soon enough everyone was in the living room watching a movie. That is, everyone but Yongguk and Daehyun.


 

“Noona! Let’s have a movie night! Is that okay Yongguk hyung?” Jongup asked as he plopped himself down in front of the TV.

 

“Sounds good,” Yongguk replied shortly. He let go of your hand he was holding onto and placed it on your lap. “Love, I’ll be right back. Daehyun and I have something to discuss-uh, work related- so why don’t you stay here with the maknaes and watch the movie, okay?”

 

You looked up from your phone and gave your husband a smile, “Mhmm no problem. Hurry back.”

 

He smiled and pecked your forehead before signalling to Daehyun that he wanted to see him. Daehyun sighed-he knew that he couldn’t get away from Yongguk.




 

“So… How is everything with Yongguk hyung?” Youngjae asked as he plopped himself down next to you on the couch, wiping his wet hands in a towel.

 

“Good,” you looked away from Youngjae’s eyes.

 

“Ha… They’re watching this again??” Youngjae sighed as he rolled his eyes.

 

“Why! This is fun!!” Junhong declared.

 

“Well the thing is, I said that we should watch something else but this kid was being stubborn and said he wanted to watch a horror film!” Jongup pointed at Junhong and Junhong stuck his tongue out.

 

You laughed at their childish behavior. Oh how you wished this would’ve been your true family.

 

“What did you want to watch,” Youngjae nodded his head to Jongup.

 

Jongup’s eyes brightened up as he replied, “Frozen!”

 

That only made Youngjae roll his eyes again and shake his head. “See how I have to live?”

 

You laughed and patted his shoulder, “You’re just like the mom of the group. It’s adorable.”

 

“Please, I never wanted to be the mom,” Youngjae sighed. You smiled understandingly.

 

With a soft voice, you tried to reassure him. “Well you know, no matter how old we are.. We need parents in our lives. They’re the ones that guide us through life and support us when we’re in doubt. You guys, living away from your parents.. Especially these young two, need someone who can be there for them. You’re being very mature in resembling a parent figure in the house. Though they won’t show it, you’re probably helping them alot and they are thanking you for it. You’re doing good Youngjae. Good job.”

 

Youngjae looked down at his hands and a small smile spread across his handsome face. “Thanks,” he whispered.

 

You looked at him and realized that he was genuinely stressed out and he looked extremely tired. “If anything, you can always tell me if something’s bothering you.”

 

Youngjae nodded his head.








 

“So continue..”

 

“Hyung, really.. I don’t know what you’re talking abo-”

 

“Daehyun.” Yongguk said sternly. “I’m trying to help you. You’re worrying me badly. Youngjae’s even worried about you and I can tell the maknaes are also concerned though they don’t show it. Daehyun, please just let me know what’s bothering you and I’d be willing to hel-”

 

“Stop! There’s nothing wrong. Nothing’s bothering me! I guess I’m just feeling a little down. Don’t worry! Nothing's wrong.” Daehyun shot back.

 

Startled, Yongguk reached out a hand and placed it on the younger’s shoulder. “I can tell that something’s deeply troubling you. Daehyun you can fool anyone but me. I can see through you.”

 

“No you can’t. You don’t know anything!”

 

“Can we talk about what we left off at before dinner?”

 

“What.”

 

“Who is the girl? Is she the reason you’re unstable right now?”

 

“No.”

 

“Daehyun,” Yongguk’s voice was becoming more stern.

 

“Look hyung, I can’t tell you right now. You wouldn’t want to know. I’m sorry for lashing out at you before, but could you… Could just please leave me alone for now? I just need some time alone,” Daehyun slumped onto his bed with his face in his hands.

 

Yongguk frowned. Something was definitely bothering the younger one and Yongguk didn’t like it.

 

“Okay Daehyun. I’ll give you some time and I won’t push you into saying anything you don’t want. But I just want to point out that I’m only trying to help. I’ve seen this before Daehyun… In me. I see myself in you. I see you breaking down like I have in the past. I don’t want you to become like me.”

 

“Okay hyung. I get it.”

 

“I feel guilty Daehyun.. If you’re upset and stressed when I’m having the time of my life with my wife. I want us all to be happy.”

 

Daehyun flinched at the word wife. He nodded and asked to be left alone.

 

When Yongguk left the room, Daehyun lied down and pulled the covers over his cold body. Why did life have to play these dirty games on him? Why?






 

“AHHH!!!” Junhong and Jongup said in unison as they grabbed each other for support when a female ghost popped into the screen. Youngjae laughed and shook his head. Why were they watching this when the maknaes couldn’t even handle it?

 

Looking over to his right, he saw your eyes closed and mouth slightly opened as you slept. Smiling he muttered, “Yongguk hyung’s one lucky man.”

 

He saw that you were about to lose your grip on your phone so he carefully slipped it out of your hands and was about to place it on the table when it vibrated in his hands.

 

He looked at you before looking down at the phone.



 

Yongguk’s Father

Is everything going as plann..

 

And he couldn’t see the rest as it was on the lock screen. He contemplated on whether or not to open the phone and read the text as curiousity got to him.

 

Plann..? Planned? What’s planned? What was Yongguk’s father talking about?


 

Just then another text disturbed his thoughts.

 

Yongguk’s Father

I hope you’re following the rules that we m..


 

Now Youngjae was beyond curious. Just what was the text about?

 

Determined to open the phone, Youngjae swiped his thumb across the screen when Yongguk walked into the living room.

 

“H-hyung.”

 

“Oh she’s sleeping,” Yonggun said with a smile.

 

“O-oh yeah. She fell asleep. Uh.. How did things go with Daehyun?”

 

“He wanted some time alone,” Yongguk ruffled his head as he sat down between your sleeping figure and Youngjae. “Isn’t that my wife’s phone?”

 

Youngjae snapped out of his thoughts, “Oh! Oh yeah. Uh she fell asleep and it almost fell out of her hands so..”

 

“Oh okay thanks,” Yongguk said and reached out for the phone.

 

“Um hyung.. I think you should see this befor-”

 

Yongguk took the phone and placed it into his back pocket.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Nevermind,” Youngjae said.




 

After a few minutes, the film ended and Jongup was tightly holding onto Junhong’s arm. Yongguk yawned, “That was not a horror film.”

 

“I-it was pretty scary though,” Jongup replied. “That’s why I said let’s watch Frozen!”

 

Yongguk laughed. “Guys it’s getting pretty late. I think I should take _______ back home. Text me if Daehyun decides to tag along with us tomorrow to Busan. I’ll bring the van over tomorrow to pick you guys up by 5A.M.”


 

Gently shaking your shoulder Yongguk woke you up. “Darling, let’s get you home.”

 

Stirring from your light sleep, you squinted as you looked up. “Are we leaving already?” You groggily asked with a cracked voice. Yongguk smiled and kissed your lips earning a couple of groans from the room.







 

“Daehyun…?” Youngjae whispered as he slowly creaked the door to the bedroom opened.

 

The room was dark; there was absolutely no light in the room. “Daehyun..? Where the hell are you?”


 

Youngjae switched the night lamp on and scanned the room. That's when he caught a shaking figure and he quickly scurried over to it.

 

Daehyun was trembling under the sheets and was saying something in his sleep.

 

“Daehyun! You okay?? Are you actually sick?!” Youngjae said in shock as he shook the elder slightly. “Wake up Jung Daehyun!”

 

“What’s wrong hyung?!” Jongup and Junhong ran in worriedly.

 

“Why is hyung sweating so much?” Junhong asked as he rushed in with a damp towel.

 

“I think he’s sick. Maybe he really did catch a flu.” Youngjae said.

 

“Should I run to the pharmacy?” Jongup asked grabbing for his sweater.

 

“Take Junhong with you.”








 

“C’mon love, I want to hold you.. NOW,” Yongguk whined.

 

You chuckled, “Hold on. My hair’s wet.”

 

Yongguk flipped himself onto his stomach and groaned into his pillow. “I don’t care, just hurry!”

 

You laughed as you rolled up your hair in the towel and stepped out.

To the sounds of your footsteps, Yongguk shot is head up from the pillow and automatically cracked a smile. “Finally,” he whispered as he sat up and spread his arms wide open.

 

You plugged your phone into the charger and sat at the edge of the bed. Yongguk quickly scampered across the bed and wrapping his arms around your waist, placed his head on your small back.

 

“You smell nice,” Yongguk said into your back.

 

“It’s the lotion.”

 

He shook his head before nestling his chin into your shoulder, “Nope it’s you. You smell nice.”

 

You blushed and put away the lotion into the drawer next to you.

 

“Are we done?” Yongguk asked a little too excitedly making you laugh.

Tugging you down with him, he draped the blanket over you and pressed you into him. “I love this the most when I get to cuddle up to you.”






 

“-yeah. Daehyun hyung’s been acting really weirdly these days,” Jongup mumbled as he reached for the medicine.

 

“I hope he feels better,” Junhong murmured.




 

Youngjae was soaking another towel into cold water as he sat down next to Daehyun’s bed on the floor.

 

He was in the middle of squeezing out the water from the damp towel when he heard Daehyun stir.

 

“Daehyun?? You okay?”

 

Daehyun groaned deeply as he sat himself up and put his hand over his forehead. “Aw my head hurts.”

 

“Hey, you okay?” Youngjae stood up.

 

Daehyun looked at him and sighed. “Why is everyone worrying about me these days?”

 

Youngjae rolled his eyes, “Uhh… Cause you’re acting really gloomy these days?”

 

“I’m not alright? I’m fin-”

 

“Daehyun, can’t you just tell me what’s wrong? I mean c’mon, we tell each other everything. I tell you everything. Let me know what’s bothering you and maybe I can help.”

 

“You can’t. It’s too late. I’ll get over it so don’t worry about me.”

 

Youngjae sighed- there was no use in arguing with the older. “Fine. Don’t tell me. I’ll just wait till you open up to me. Anyways, you will go to Busan with Yongguk hyung and his wife tomorrow at 5 A.M. with the rest of us. Okay?”

 

It was Daehyun’s turn to sigh, “Whatever.”












 

“Beautiful, time to wake up,” Yongguk patted your legs softly. You flipped yourself to the other side and groaned as you pulled the sheets higher up above your head.

 

“No.” You said stubbornly.

 

“It’s 4:30 right now, and we need to be over at the boys’ in thirty minutes!” Yongguk pulled the covers off of you again.

 

Tucking one hand underneath your knees and another under your back, he carefully lifted you up and pecked your cheeks. “Love, if you don’t wake up now, I’m going to have to get in the tub to wash with you.”

 

Your eyes shot open and you gasped.

 

“Now you are awake, my lady,” Yongguk commented with a smirk. “Go get ready while I make us some coffee to drink on the way out.”


 

He dropped you down in the restroom, kissed your temple, and left so that you could get ready.










 

“GUYS!”

 

BANG KNOCK KNOCK

 

“OPEN UP!” Yongguk yelled behind the closed doors.

 

“Maybe we should go another time? They seem tired,” you pondered.

 

“Nope we are going today because I’ll never know when my father will give me another break.”

 

“OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT!”


 

“Aish… Hyung, seriously?” Jongup said as he opened the front door, rubbing his neck, in his pajamas.

 

“Thank you,” Yongguk said with a huff.

 

“Hi noona,” Jongup said weakly. “I’m not a morning person as you can tell. None of us are really.”

 

You chuckled as you watched Yongguk walk in and out of rooms, shaking the younger ones awake. You sat down on the living room sofa as you waited for everyone to be ready.

 

And like boys, they were pretty much done in a good five to ten minutes. Even Daehyun, who’s been looking down lately, seemed to have brightened up a bit - maybe because they were going to go to his hometown?








 

After four to five hours of nonstop driving, Yongguk finally pulled into Daehyun’s family home in Busan. Daehyun’s mom rushed out to greet them with a wide smile.

 

“Ah! I finally get to see the lucky man’s wife!” She said as she shook your hand eagerly. “You are one heck of a beauty!” She continuously complimented with a Busan accent. “Let’s introduce ourselves properly when we get inside. Come, come! I made some of the boys’ favorite foods!”





 

Everyone settled into the house except you and Yongguk. Yongguk had already booked a room for you two at the hotel only ten minutes away from Daehyun’s house. But you guys stayed to help the boys unpack and eat dinner together.

 

“So, what’s your name?” Daehyun’s mom asked.

 

“It’s ____, ma’am,” you replied with a smile.

 

“______? Hmm, sounds familiar. Where have I heard that name from?”

 

“Well, it is a common name amongst us Koreans, so..”

 

Daehyun’s mom chuckled, “Yes, that’s very true. You are such a nice little lady.”

 

Daehyun’s mom intently watched every motion you made, it almost felt like she was your mother-in-law. You gave her a smile every time she complimented you as you helped her out setting the dishes.


 

After dinner, everyone, except Daehyun’s mom decided to go to the mall. When Yongguk said to meet up in the car, Daehyun’s mom quickly grabbed onto her son’s wrist.

 

“What is it, Mom?”

 

“Daehyun, do you not remember?”

 

Confused, “What? Remember what?”

 

Her.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: So I want to just say... THANK YOU to all those who've been waiting so long. Yes, life slightly got in the way so I had to bring myself away from the story for a while, but now, I am completely 100% back :) I will update regularly now that everything... i mean EVERYTHING has been settled!

 

 

 

 

 

Special thanks to all my subscribers and to my new ones!!!

 

-------------------> lepandarien_missright99KwonHyemi <--------------------------------------

thank you so so so so much <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

@jmayo81: Hey! I missed you and my story so much! <3 Thank you for supporting me no matter how many promises I've been breaking with my supporters! :'( I'm really sorry to keep everyone waiting! I'm fine and doing well, and I made sure to settle everything before coming back here so that I won't have to break anymore promises :) Hope you're still there with me love!

 

 

 

 

 

Please feel free to comment/question/criticize!

 

Love you all my beautiful supporters <3

 

 

 

 

 

Truly yours,

Author :D