Insecure

My Love {CLOSED}

**** I didn't proofread!!! OOPPPSs.... lol correct me if there are any mistakes :) ENJOY!!! ****

 

 

Meanwhile, after Yongnam walked out of the house, he called his friends. He was passing by his father’s company when something caught his eye.

Yongnam stood there for a bit and watched as the a man  in black and his father talked about something.

He saw something flicker in his father’s eyes.. He couldn’t grasp it straight, but there was an eerie, cold feeling. Something about the image in front of him, made him shudder. He didn’t really know why. He just didn’t like the look on his father’s face and the dark aura the man was giving off.

Yongnam let his eyes trail down the man in the black suit, and land on the black suitcase that the said lad was holding in his right hand.

‘Guess he’s working under our dad. But why him?’

The man wasn’t big, he was actually pretty slim—stick skinny even. Yongnam strained his neck to get a glance at the face, but to his disappointment, the man was wearing a black mask.

He saw the eyes though, and let’s just say…

Yongnam did NOT like the look. The man wore a look of a murderer.

Oh boy… Scrawny body, but a deathly look… I hope that man is not a bodyguard… Specifically…. Let’s hope that he’s not going to be MY bodyguard…

Yongnam was shook out of his thoughts when his phone rang loudly.

Jumping, he answered the call,

“YONGNAM WHERE ARE YOU?!!?!?!”

The voice on the other end screamed.

Scrunching his face, Yongnam pulled the phone away from his ear, “Going.. going. Be there in 10 minutes..”

Glancing once more at the man, Yongnam sighed and headed for the café.

 

 

At home, the deep, booming voice whispered,

“I call you mine… You are mine and only mine."

Your face turned even a brighter shade of red as you heard those words leave Yongguk’s lips.

You couldn’t hide the fact that your heart raced whenever you heard that rumbling voice.

Yongguk smirked when he saw your shaded face. He grabbed your chin and pulled it towards him.

Lightly leaving kisses down your face to your neck, he lifted you up so that he had you hovering above his lap.

Your body, involuntarily, hung your head back, letting Yongguk have full access to your neck. You couldn’t interpret what was going on, but you did feel his plump lips trail wet kisses down your neck.

You admit, it made you feel like you were soaring through the skies. It didn’t feel like the way Himchan handled you. Yongguk was handling you with so much care.. so much love, holding you tightly against his own body.

Yongguk felt himself get excited. He knew he didn’t want to force anything on you, but he thought it was the perfect time to at least try. Unlike his usual self, he was taking things painfully slowly for you.

With his nose against your skin, he inhaled your scent in deeply.  You were like a drug to him and he was slowly becoming addicted to you. He couldn’t stop. 

He was intoxicated by your scent… your body..

He wanted to taste you forever. He wanted the moment to last forever, but then everything stopped and he froze.

He felt your hand rest gently on his chest…slightly pushing him away from you. He detached his lips from your body and he looked up. He faintly heard you whisper a weak “Stop…”

Shocked, he quickly faced you with wide eyes and asked, “What’s wrong?! Did I hurt you?”

You looked down at your hands and whispered so softly that he couldn’t hear what you were saying.

Giving you a loving smile, he lifted your chin and made you look at him.

“What was that love?”

Looking shyly at him, “N-not..not yet Yongguk… I’m sorry…”

He smiled and hugged you tightly as he patted your back in a soothing manner.

You sighed, “I broke the mood… didn’t I? I’m sorry… I know that guys hate it when girls brea-“

Yongguk put a finger over your lips.

“Shhh…  Sweetheart, I don’t care. It’s totally fine.. I don’t want to force you into doing things that you don’t want to do.. I’m glad you stopped me… I guess I got swept away with the mood.. I love you… So I don’t want to break you.. I don’t want to ever hurt you..”

“But…-“

“Shh… No buts. And besides, you’re my wife..” he winked, “I can make love to you whenever and wherever I want throughout my life time. We don’t need to rush.”

You nodded your head and softly thanked him.

Yongguk chuckled and brought his face close to yours and rubbed your nose against him.

“You know… I love you so much..”

Flashing him a smile, you answered, “You know… I heard you say that so many times already.. You don’t have to always flatter me out like that..”

“But those three words… They always linger on the edge of my lips… They are the three words that I always want to say whenever I see you. Even if I say it to you every day… every second, it isn’t enough. I can’t hold it in and I can’t hide it either. Just looking at you.. holding you makes my heart beat at an outrageous rate. Those words, I want to whisper in your ear now and in the future. You can ask me over and over again, but my answer will always be the same. No matter how hard I try to cover it and say it in a different way… I love you. I love you so much it makes me crazy..”

You froze on the spot. You were stunned.

“Y-yon..yongguk… I don’t know how I need to respond to that.”

He smiled at your shy figure, “How about a ‘I love you too, my most handsome, loving, number one husband’?”

You gently punched his chest.

Laughing, he held your hand in his, “Anyways, you know we’re heading for our honeymoon in two days?”

You nodded your head as he continued, “So I was thinking that we should just stay at my parents’ house for two more nights and then move in to our house when we get back from our honeymoon?”

Squeezing his hand, you nodded your head with a grin, “Sounds great.”

“Oh! And we can go shopping for the furniture….. Mhmmm… How about tomorrow?”

“Sounds like a plan..”

Yongguk smiled and holding you in his arms, he stood up. Your eyes turned wide like saucers as your legs automatically wrapped around his waist.

Looking down at him questioningly, Yongguk walked to the front door.

“I have to take you somewhere. It’s 4 P.M. right now, and we honestly don’t have much to do right now… so let me take you somewhere special…”

He carried you all the way to the car and placed you on the passenger’s seat.

You guys drove for what felt like years until Yongguk stopped the car in what looked like the middle of nowhere.

It was 6 P.M. already, and you were really confused as to where you were and why you guys were there.

“Alright, let’s go!”

He unbuckled your seatbelt for you and waited for you outside. Once you reached him, he gently let his hand slide down your arm and grasp onto yours. Carefully leading you, he reached a hill.

Turning back to you, “This is it, we just need to climb this hill… It’s not a very steep hill, should be fine, right?”

You just nodded and followed his lead. Once you guys reached the top, Yongguk looked at you and saw the outline of your figure shiver ever-so gently.

He laughed softly and took off his coat and draped around you.

Surprised, you shook your head, “It’s fine! You’re going to be cold..”

But even before you can get it off of your shoulders, he stopped your hands, “No.. It’s fine… But.. I want you to listen to me..

 

This place that I’m about to show you right now… It’s a place no one really knows about.. It’s kind of like my personal place, a place where even my bodyguards don’t even know about. I want to show this place to you because now you’ve become the only special person in my life. I now want it to be our place instead of MY place. You are welcomed to come here anytime you want to.. This land behind the hill is in fact, under my name..”

You smiled and nodded your head understandingly.

In all honesty, it hurt you badly to know that he trusts you so much. You didn’t want to think about the future, but you knew you had to. You knew you had to prepare for the worst…

Seeing his delicate, bright face made your heart crash down.

“But… I need you to promise me something…”

“Go on”

 

“I need you to promise me that you won’t tell anyone else about this place.. okay?”

Giving him the best reassuring smile you can, you nodded your head and it seemed that he bought it.

“Alright! Then now let’s go..”

He helped you down the hill and once you guys got back down, he stood behind you and covered your eyes. Leading you forward, you guys walked for a couple of minutes and then….

 

You gasped. You were amazed by the sight in front of you. It was a breathtaking scenery.

No… it wasn’t decorated with a bunch of flowers and luxurious items and such, but it was even better.

It was just land with green grass and trees surrounding the place. You could hear the birds chirping above, and you saw two squirrels scurry after each other. You could hear the wind as it passed by the hollow trees.

“I-its.. It’s beautiful Yongguk..”

Yongguk smiled, “Really?”

You nodded your head as you slowly bent down to the grass. You let your fingers graze the grass as you softly let your bum touch the ground. Your body fell back—almost as if it the grass was luring you in to its arms.

You looked up at the blue sky and sighed.

Yongguk laid down next to you and wrapped his arm around your waist as he nuzzled up close to your neck.

“I never knew that there was a place like this in Korea.. I mean Korea’s always been full of high buildings, etc… Now here, I feel like I’m…. free?”

With his eyes closed, he nodded his head against your shoulder.

“Mhmmm…”

You guys stayed like that for a while until you heard Yongguk groan beside you.

“I’m cold…” He whispered.

“That’s why I told you to wear the coat! Here, let me take it off for you…”

Yongguk’s grip tightened when you tried to get up.

“Mhmm that’s not warm enough…”

He rolled you over so that you were facing him. Then taking you right hand, he draped it over himself and he snuggled closer to your body.

“That’s better..”

You stayed there stiff. You could feel his body lift and drop with his breathing. You slowly shifted closer to him so that you can get him warmer. With the edge of  the coat he gave you, you tugged it so that it covered at least half of his huge body.

Few moments later, you heard him murmur,

“It feels a thousand times better with you here right now.”

You blushed. You understood that this location was a special place in Yongguk’s life and now you were part of the image. But what killed you in the inside was: knowing that in twelve months, you’ll have to be deleted from the picture—permanently.

You wished that the time stopped. You wished you could stay there forever, but you knew that time doesn’t wait.

You heard a light snore come from Yongguk and you looked down to find him asleep. Bending down, you placed a chaste kiss on his forehead, lingering there for a moment, before pulling away.

Hugging him closer into your embrace, you rested your chin on his head and closed your eyes.

“I’m so sorry..”

Under the setting sun, one glittering tear streaked out your left eye and landed on Yongguk’s neck.

But…

 

 

 

What you weren’t aware of was………….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yongguk heard your soft whisper…

He heard your broken voice.

And he didn’t understand why you were sorry…

Why he felt your tear on his skin…

He loved you and… you loved him.

And that’s what Yongguk believed… or wanted to believe.

He didn’t understand. He was so confused… so lost.

 

 

 

 

And that made him feel all the more….

 

 

 

Insecure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed!!! And thanks to those supporting my story! <3 Love you all!! Can you guess who the man was? Did I make it too obvious?? O_o...

Please feel free to comment/question/criticize!!!

Thanks to my new subbie <3: -------------------->  01_toki  <-------------------------

 

@jmayo: Thank you for reading <3 Hope she can confess to her feelings soon ;)

@iylia87: Yongguk = PERF HUSBAND MATERIAL XD

 

 

 

I'll be updating tomorrow too since now I'M ON BREAKKKKK :D Then maybe I can get this story done quicker so I can start on the zelo and you one :) Talk to you guys tomorrow!!

 

 

Love, Your Author <3