Hey Guys!!

My Love {CLOSED}

Hey my lovely readers and subscribers!! <3 

I am so sorry I haven't been updating these past few weeks!!! I'll be updating a new chapter for ALL my stories by the end of next week so please hang in there for me a bit longer!!

 

I was working on a 4 week project... Sigh... I had to take lead and so it was a pretty hectic three weeks! 

tumblr_muq9i59Bk01s7rcx8o1_500.gif

 

But by next week Friday, I will completely be finished with the project and I'll be on a week long break so I'll make sure to update as much as I can that following week :)

I thank all of you who have been supporting me for the longest times!! Love you all so so so much and I can't wait to update a new chapter for you all!! Hope you guys will still stick with me then ;)

tumblr_mwe7kmpcLa1rr5ohuo1_250.gif

 

 

@iylia87: How'd you know it was Daehyun all along?!!!!?!?! XP you are psychic!!! I know I haven't been updating these past few months, but I'll be updating next week so I guess I'll see you then?!!!?! Till then~ Stay safe my love!!

 

@itsishy: You guessed it wrong?! :) Who did you think it was? HAHAHA :D I'll try to make the story as interesting as possible for you my dear ;) I'll be back with a stronger chapter next week!! 

 

@jmayo81: HEY!! Thanks so much for supporting ;) It's been so long since I've last virtually talked to you!! LOL Missed all of you so much! Projects are tough... LOL hope to see you back here next week! I'll be updating on Friday night ;) Love you so much and hope to see you then~!! <3

 

 

 

Hope to see all my subscribers, new and silent readers next friday!! Till then, have a nice weekend and stay safe everyone!!! <3

tumblr_mbz9frJy141rwx6szo1_500.gif

 

Love,

Your Author :D