Trust me

My Love {CLOSED}

You and Yongguk finally arrive at the wedding celebration that was to take place after the wedding ceremony.

With his hand tightly grasped on yours, he led you to the entrance.

Once you guys entered, you found the ball room filled with the guests and people walking to and from the buffet tables. Yongguk's four friends called him over, saving you guys two seats. You looked around and smiled. A pit of guilt seemed to form in the middle of your heart but you suppressed it. Afterall, you were a fraud. Lying to everyone in that room except for one - Yongguk's father. The innocent, not knowing anything, would stop by your table and congradulate your marriage and wish you luck.

If you were truly in love with a man, this was the wedding you would have dreamt of. It was perfect. However, something was missing... and to be honest, you felt that emptiness harder than you thought you would.

"SOOOOO....................... are we supposed to call you..... Noona?? Sister-in-law? Since Yongguk hyung's like a family brother to us?" Daehyun started out once Yongguk left the table to grab some food for both of you.

You flashed them a smile, "Anyway you would please. I'm fine with anything."

Daehyun was taken aback. He knew you were already his hyung's lady, but he couldn't resist in admitting that you were dashing.

"You're very beautiful.. I meann... you probably hear that alot too.. Huh?" Daehyun tried.

You chuckled, "I carry just a normal face. No need to flatter me out like that."

As Yongguk was nearing your table you heard Jongup, "Noona! Noona! How come I don't see your parents around here?????"

Pain shot right through your heart. You felt as if you've been shot at least a couple of hundred times. You tried a smile, but couldn't  fake one and your face fell. Jongup noticed...Everyone at the table noticed and silence took over them.

The emptiness you were feeling? Yup...

 

Your parents weren't there........

 

Yongguk took note that you seemed uncomfortable talking about your parents since the first day he met you so he restrained himself from asking you all the time.

"Jongup, that was a very personal question. I find that you've asked an extremely inappropriate question." Yongguk said as he noticed that there was a huge awkward silence that enveloped the table.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~ BURNNNNNN JONGUPPPPPPPP!!!!! YONGGUK HYUNG'S FINALLY LEFT YOUR SIDE AND SIDED WITH HIS WIFE JUST NOWWWWWW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" Youngjae laughed at the maknae.

Jongup turned a shade of red and apologized.

You smiled and told him that it was okay. But truly... it hurt you. Deep down.

You felt an arm wrap around you and Yongguk whispered, "Babe, I'm sorry... I'll make sure to scold him later for making my love of my life uncomfortable on her wedding day." He caressed your shoulder in an attempt to make you feel better.

You gave him a charming smile which seemed to assure him that you were fine.

The party went on and you seemed to get along with each and every one of Yongguk's friend. You guys were all talking about the current fashion trends when suddenly the lights went off and music started to play "Marry Me" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MddL-FBwijA).

Then on one side of the wall, a picture slideshow started to show pictures of Yongguk as a child.  

Everyone oohed and ahhed as one picture faded after the other.

You smiled when you saw one picture where Yongguk's twin brother was crying in a crib and there was Yongguk on the ground also crying. You found it cute.

Then the song shifted to "Marry You" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRBHuV1jJZ4) and pictures of you showed on the wall.

You felt Yongguk wrap his arms around your waist as he rested his chin on your right shoulder.

"You were gorgeous since a child.." He said softly.

"And you were handsome since a young age," you replied to his compliment. He chuckled, "I heard that a few times. But it feels nice hearing it coming from you."

The slideshow came to an end and a soft jazz music played in the back. The spotlight hit you guys people started cheering. Yongguk lifted his head off of your shoulder and looked around. Feeling slightly embarrassed, you place your hand on top of his that was wrapped securely on your stomach.

You gave a slight tug which only led him to pull you tighter into his embrace.

"DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCEEE" people around him sang.

Yongguk quietly stood up and lifted your arm in process.

Not letting go of your hands, he stood in front of you, slowly leading you up. Sweat started to form as you started to panick. Yongguk smiled brightly taking your hands and placed them on his neck while resting his hands on your waist, bringing you closer to his body.

"I don't danc.... no I c-can't dance!" You quickly whispered to him.

He just smiled and danced you towards the middle of the room.

You were in the state of panick and your hands started to get clammy. You didn't know what to do. Looking around, you saw everyone staring at both of you. Then you met eyes with his father who was off to the side. You saw how close you and Yongguk were and remembered....

Oh.noo...... Rule #2.. No skinship..... shi.............. what do I do.

"Yongguk, I-I really can't..."

Bringing you even closer so that he rested his forehead on top of yours. Breathing heavily, he tucked your hair behind your ears as he traced his finger down your jawline then grabbing your chin he slightly lifted your face so that you met his eyes.

"Trust me."

He then started to waltz you till the end of the song. While following his guidance, the only thing that ran through your mind was his fathers face. The way he watched you two since the morning.

You've surely broken the rules more than once... well, Yongguk wouldn't let go of you so you practically had no choice.

But the look in his father's eyes gave you a creepy but yet a relaxing sensation. He didn't seem mad, but there was no trace of happiness on his face. You just couldn't read his father.

Once the song ended, Yongguk had you in his embrace once again and he was looking down on you.

When you looked up, you saw he was sincere. You could tell that Yongguk loved you for now. Whether that be because you were drop-dead gorgeous or because he just wanted to have fun.

That moment, you realized that Yongguk was being true to you.

It pained you, knowing that even if Yongguk didn't love you for you but lets say perhaps your body or looks, you couldn't even return that much love to him. You just hoped that Yongguk would get tired of you one day and stop acting all lovey-dovey.

He kept piercing right into your eyes as he led himself down to your lips.

Pressing them gently but firmly against yours, he brought his right hand to your neck and tightened his hold on your waist.

Your eyes widened and your hands went up to his chest to push him off, but he only secured his grip and pressed his lips harder on top of yours.

"GET A ROOM BANG YONGGUKKK!!!!!!" You heard his twin brother yell across the room. He grinned into the kiss and pulled away.

People were laughing at Yongnam's (Bang Yongguk's brother) joke and cheering you both on.

Even though you knew that this was just a contract marriage, you still were embarrassed and turned at least 10 shades of a darker red.

"Stop blushing in front of everyone. I am the only one to see you blush and be embarrassed like that." Yongguk said.

He grabbed your hands and swiftly bent down to plant a sloppy peck on your left cheek.

"I love you so much. I will never let you go. Trust me on that." He said as he took you back to your table.

You kept quiet for most of the rest of the celebration as you were embarassed. You met his brother and he seemed to be the type where he liked to tease you and Yongguk alot.

 

 

 

Around 9 P.M., people started to leave one by one, all congradulating you two on there way out.

Once all the guests were gone, only you, Yongguk, his family and friends were there.

Yongguk's mom came up to you with teary eyes and burst out, "Thank you so much for marrying a guy like Yongguk!! You are such a sweet girl and I've never seen Yongguk be so sincere in a relationship before. You may have not noticed, but I have. The way he looks at you in such a loving way, I haven't seen that look ever before when he looks at girls. He only has that look when he stares at his ramyeun. I can tell he is being sincere with you! O Heavens! The angels have sent you down here to change my Yongguk into a man!! I thank the Lord!"

You were shocked beyond words that you didn't know what to say.

Here was his mother, thanking you and crying while holding onto your hands.

Not knowing that you would leave Yongguk in 12 months. You felt a rush of guilt pound through you. His mother deemed such a nice lady.

Yongguk took his crying mom into his embrace and mouthed 'Sorry' to you as he patted his mom's back.

"Yup Mom, I guess God's finally listened to your prayers. I've found my self an angel and I will do her good." He said.

His brother came up and said as he winked at you, "Yup you better treat her good, if not, I'll take her to my side. HAHAHAHA If she could fall in love with you then she can with me too since we look the same."

"Oh SHUT UP! I LOOK A THOUSAND TIMES- NO A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN YOU BANG YONGNAM! AND DON'T YOU DARE WINK AT MY GIRL!!! HECK DON'T EVEN LOOK AT HER!" Yongguk yelled back to the retreating Yongnam.

Yongnam got into his car and waved, "I wish you guys a happy marriage and I guess I will be visitng your house often now. Mom, Dad, I'm heading home first!"

With that he left. Then you bid your farewells to his parents and now you guys were left with his friends.

"We on for the second party????" Daehyun asked as he made his way over to Yongguk. Yongguk thought about it and looked at you.

"Would you mind if we went?" he asked you.

"AWW please noonaaaa!! Let's go! Please PleasePLLLEASSSSEEEEEEZZZ!!!" Junhong whined.

"We won't go if she's tired. We can spend our first night together quicker if you don't wanna go," Yongguk said with a sultry voice.

That sent shivers down your spine.

"I'm going."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi! I thank my lovely subscribers <3!!!! I'm sorry if this chap was a bit boring. I just needed to set up the beginning :) like introduce all the characters and what not. I promise you that it will !!

-------> @candycolor and @sejinn and @mabelsilvera <----------

Thank you guys so soso much! Hope you guys will end up enjoying the story!

Please feel free to comment/question/criticize all you want!

 

 

Love,

Your Author (: