Punishment

My Love {CLOSED}

As he stepped out of the parking lot, Himchan shook his head.

 

“At least she got here safe..”

 

Sighing, he turned away from the office and headed back where he came from. It wasn’t like he planned to stalk you. He was on a night walk to relieve the stress, when he saw you walking out of your house. Curious, he followed your footsteps.

 

Himchan started to realize just how much he missed your presence. He finally comprehended the fact that you were married to a well-off family. But he won’t and never will accept the fact that you left him.

 

After what happened at the mall a few months ago, it hit him hard that you were broken. He realized what he had done, was not merely something minute, but…

 

He had you.

 

 

 

 

He felt so guilty, remembering your cries and your pleas. He couldn’t bear face you again, but he couldn’t stand not being able to see you.

 

Though he knows that you’d never accept him again, and he knows how guilty he is, he wants you. He didn’t realize it back then, but know he knows that he won’t be able to get through without you.

 

 

 

 

Something about you intoxicated him. It wasn’t just looks, but something else and still, he can’t figure out exactly what it is.

 

Himchan never was a guy full of affection and his lack of ability to show affection was horrible. When he had had you that night, he thought it was the only way to show you his love. He didn’t realize how it would hurt you in any way.

 

He regrets everything he’s done, and he’s determined to fix it…

 

Meaning,

 

 

 

 

he’s determined to claim you back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shoving his fist into his pockets, he headed back home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, you were at the front desk trying to explain to the secretary to let you up to Yongguk’s room.

 

“I’m his wife.” You stated for the fiftieth time.

 

“Ma’am, we are pretty sure he does not have a wife.”

 

“Ugh. Can you just please call him for me? Let him know I’m here?”

 

“Yes, I’ll talk to him. You can sit over there on one of the couches in the lobby’s lounge.”

 

 

 

 

You turned away and dragged yourself to the couch. You totally forgot that Yongguk’s father did not invite any of his co-workers to the wedding. Of course no one would know of your small marriage. You sat down and waited for the secretary to call you again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, she claims herself your wife, but Mr. Bang, I know you aren’t married, so I’ll tell her to go—Hello?”

 

Yongguk jumped up from his seat, leaving his phone hanging off of his work desk. You told him that you’d be going to sleep, but here? In the company office? He had to make sure it was you.

 

Yongguk sprinted towards the elevators and fumbled for his elevator keys. He waited about three seconds before losing it. So impatient to see you, he ran for the emergency stairs and ran down the eleven floors.

 

 

 

 

“Wh-where is she?!” He gasped as he made it to the front desk.

 

“You okay, si—“

 

“WHERE is she?!”

 

“In the lobby lounge, sir!”

 

 

 

 

When Yongguk reached the lounge, he saw your petite outline seated on the cream-colored couch. His eyes ran up your shoulders to your slim neck to your messy bun. He stopped walking as he took the time to watch you and it almost seemed like his heart stopped beating.

 

The way your shoulders lifted as you took in a breath—it had to be you. Yongguk would never forget even the smallest motions you make.

 

As his legs neared you, he felt his heart pound till the point it started to ache. When he was standing right behind you, his arms reached out and wrapped around your torso. He shoved his own face down onto your neck and while deeply inhaling your scent, he left light kisses down your jawline.

 

Shocked at first, you froze on the spot, but once you realized those familiar arms and the familiar kisses, unconsciously, you leaned into his embrace.

 

“What are you doing here,” Yongguk whispered into your ear.

 

You chuckled, “Why? You don’t want me here?”

 

He shook his head as he walked over to sit next to you.

 

“Of course I’d want you here, love,” he said as his kissed your temple, “But, now that you’re here, it’s worrying me…”

 

You looked up at him with a raised eyebrow, “Why?”

 

“Did something happen back home?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“How did you get here? I’m pretty sure I took the car with me this morning…”

 

“Oh… Um, that—uh” you stuttered. You could feel Yongguk’s stare pierce a hole through you.

 

“Mmhmm, I thought so. You walked here didn’t you?”

 

“Uh…” You didn’t know why, but it felt like you were a child being scolded by her father.

 

“Alone?” Yongguk asked again as he lifted your chin so that you faced him.

 

“Well, I didn’t want to take the bus, and so I jus—“

 

Yongguk cut you off with a sloppy kiss which surprised you, but you seemed to start adjusting to your husband’s ways.

 

When he abruptly pulled himself away from you, you looked up at him and he quietly said, “Let’s finish this upstairs.”

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay, I don’t want to bother your work.. I just wanted to see you for a bit. I’ll head home now,” you resisted as Yongguk started to pull you towards the elevators.

 

“No you aren’t my angel, though you can come whenever you please, you can never leave without my permission. Just like our marriage; you came into my life without warning, but you can never leave my life.” He smirked, but he left you speechless.

 

Did he know? Why was he talking like that? But you had to shake the thought off as you were passing by the secretary.

 

“And by the way, she IS my wife,” Yongguk yelled to the secretary, also grabbing the attention of a few other workers. “She’s mine! So I want you all to treat her well, yes, none of you attended my wedding only because I wanted a small one.”

 

You hid behind Yongguk’s shoulder, feeling awfully embarrassed that the spotlight has turned to you. But Yongguk proudly marched over to the elevator and took you in.

 

“What was that for?”

 

“Because the secretary kept telling me how she knows I’m not married and stuff. She keeps hitting on me—I can see it. It’s pretty funny to watch, and I just wanted to make it clear to everyone that I’m already taken by the most beautiful woman alive.”

 

You flushed at his words.

 

“Anyways,” Yongguk started, “Like I’ve mentioned before, you came here all alone, walking in the dark, right?”

 

You sighed, “Yes, yes I did.”

 

“And why did you do that?”

 

You rolled your eyes, “Yongguk stop, you know the reason.”

 

“I want to hear it, love.”

 

“Nope.”

 

“It really isn’t that hard to say…”

 

“Nope.”

 

“If you don’t say it by the time the elevator lands on my floor, I’m going to have to punish you…”

 

“WHA?!”

 

“You heard me,” Yongguk smirked.

 

“What punishment?”

 

“Well, we’ll see about that, you got to hurry, beautiful, we’re already on the tenth floor.”

 

You could see Yongguk’s smile widen as you panicked.

 

“Okay, fine, I came here because I mis—“

 

The elevator doors opened and Yongguk fist-pumped the air.

 

With the widest smile, he lifted you over his shoulder and marched to his room.

 

“Put me down!!!” You yelled—since you realized that no one was on the floor at the moment.

 

 

 

 

Yongguk only put you down once he reached his office room.

 

“Now what was it that you were going to tell me back in the elevator??”

 

“Where are all the other workers?”

 

“Stop changing the subject.”

 

“No, seriously… Are you the only one that works this late?”

 

“My team’s in a night conference right now. They should be wrapping things up and coming up soon. So tell me.”

 

“Okay, okay. I came because I missed you. Better?”

 

Yongguk ruffled your hair and pecked your nose, “Why do I feel like I’ve just gained everything in this world right now?”

 

You laughed, “I don’t know… Why do you?”

 

Yongguk pretended to think and then said, “Maybe because you’re here with me right now?”

 

“You are so cheesy.”

 

“Thank you, and I always will be because you love me and I’m cheesy.”

 

You lightly slapped him on the arm as you made way to the couch that was placed in the middle of his room. It was your first time at your husband’s workplace and so it was quite fascinating to see all the expensive furniture placed around the room.

 

Yongguk pulled you into his arms as he hugged you from the back, resting his head on your shoulder.

 

“And now… About the punishment..”

 

“What?!”

 

“You didn’t say it on time,” Yongguk reasoned.

 

“That is silly, you still made me say it.”

 

“It wasn’t that hard was it?”

 

“Ugh, fine, what’s the punishment? Want me to clean up the room?”

 

Yongguk shook his head.

 

“Then what?”

 

“I don’t know,” Yongguk patiently looked at you.

 

You plopped yourself down next to him and thought about what punishment he wanted to give you. You wanted to bring up something easy to do.

 

“How about make you breakfast every day?”

 

“That sounds nice but I don’t want my baby to be tired the whole day..”

 

“Do you want me to work on something? Like help you with your work today?”

 

“Nope.”

 

 

 

 

You kept making guesses and Yongguk kept shaking his head.

 

“Okay, I really give up, what is it?”

 

 

 

 

Yongguk smiled as he kissed your cheek, “How about… You kiss me goodbye every morning, kiss me every time we see each other, kiss me goodnight, and sleep on the bed and not the couch every night?”

 

“So… My punishment is basically kiss you?” You sort of snorted.

 

Yongguk’s eyes changed as he looked you. He pulled your arm and lifted you by wrapping his arms around you waist and he sat you on top of his legs.

 

You were so shocked, you had no idea how this happened, and you honestly didn’t know how to react.

 

Yongguk placed your hands on top of his shoulders and he brought your left leg over his to have it push against his right thigh. When you finally comprehended what position you were in, you frantically tried to get off of him. Yet you were still straddling him because he pushed you back down every time you tried to get off of him.

 

“You’re beautiful, love,” he said ever so quietly as he brushed a strand of hair behind your ear.

 

You felt your face flare up and you were glad that the room was very dim since Yongguk only had his desk lamp on. You continuously tried to pull yourself away, but Yongguk stopped you.

 

As he looked straight into your eyes, he whispered in such a frightened voice, “Please don’t be afraid of me… I would never hurt you. I just want us to stay like this for a while, nothing more. I just want to hold you and feel you close against me.”

 

You were left astonished at his scared voice. What was he afraid of? Why did he sound so scared? You saw a hint of pain that underlaid his glistening eyes. Was it cause of the girl he loved in the past? You wanted to ask him so many different questions and try to figure everything out, but you knew you shouldn’t. You knew that once you find out more about him, the stronger the affection would grow. You couldn’t risk it; you’ve come far enough and you can’t let yourself go falling into love.

 

You felt Yongguk lean into your shoulder and whisper sweet nothings to you. And the more he did, the more he confused you. You wanted to know more about his past—what he actually did, who this girl he used to love was, and why he said that he’d been fooled.

 

 

 

 

“Are you scared?”

 

Yongguk lifted his head off of your shoulder and looked deeply into you. So deep, you were scared he’d find out the lies you were longing to conceal from him.

 

“Can I be honest with you?” He gently asked.

 

You slowly nodded your head, unsure whether you want to hear his answer.

 

“We’re married. I want to tell you that we have nothing to worry about… But I guess it’s my horrid past that keeps me worrying. I’m scared. I’m dangerously afraid, one day, I’ll wake up and find myself alone in bed—you, me, us, and our marriage all only being a sweet, sweet dream. I’m afraid to lose you. Every second I’m not with you, I can’t help but think about you. Days before I married you, I’d wake up, sweating, after having dreamt torturous dreams of my disgusting father. But now, my worst nightmare has come down to losing you. I can’t lose you and you can’t leave me, even if I can bear all other rejections; a rejection from you would be much too painful for me to live.”

 

“Why do you keep thinking I’d leave?”

 

“Because. Just because. I’m so dirty. My past, all of it, it’s been soiled. And here you are, so pure… so clean. I’m afraid you’d leave because of my disgusting stench.”

 

“Why do you always say I’m pure.. That I’m innocent… That I’m clean?”

 

“Because you are. No matter what you’ve done in the past, it can’t be as horrific as mine.”

 

It almost seemed like Yongguk new about the game between you and his father. It seemed like Yongguk was telling you to stop playing this game and stay with him. But you knew you had to continue for the sake of your parents and all the while, keep it a secret from him.

 

“Yongguk..”

 

Yongguk looked away, but you held onto his face.

 

“Yongguk, look at me. Look at me,” you firmly said, “I won’t leave you. We won’t separate. I’ll repeat it till the day I die if you want, but I won’t leave you. You won’t lose me, I’m stronger than you think. I won’t leave you, we’ll be together. Understand?”

 

Yongguk carefully lied you down on the couch holding onto your sincere stare. As he lowered himself, he breathed onto your lips, “Can I kiss you, love?”

 

“Can you?” You asked half-jokingly and half-sincerely.

 

“I guess I’ll find out?”

 

Without waiting, he meshed his lips onto yours and held onto your hands tightly.  Carefully, he let himself get lost in the kiss, lost in your embrace.

 

Yongguk could feel his mind get cloudy and he couldn’t think of anything else but you and only you. The way your hands clasped tightly onto his, the way you tasted to him, the feel of you in his arms were the only things he could process. He wanted to savour the moment. He wanted his brain to save this moment and this feel.

 

Yongguk was afraid of being rejected. He was a man after all, holding onto his love of his life. Once again, the kiss brought him the realization that he would not live without you. It reminded him the love he had for you. And he wanted the kiss to last for an eternity, because he knew that when he was cradling you in his arms, kissing you, he wouldn’t lose you.

 

 

 

 

Finally pulling back, you lied there dumbfounded that your arms didn’t resist him. He smiled at you lovingly, “I swear… Every time we kiss, I feel like I’m soaring through the skies.”

 

All you could do was smile back up at him.

 

“I love you too.”

 

“And I love you even more,” he pecked your nose. He slowly rose from his couch and walked over to his desk.

 

“Let’s go home, beautiful. I don’t think I’ll even focus on work with the world’s prettiest woman sitting on my couch.” He started to pack up his things and grabbed his coat.

 

“Can you leave?”

 

“I’m pretty sure my dad’s gone by now.. It’s already ten.”

 

Yongguk held out his hand for you, but you hesitated. Were you going too far? Can you even let this happen?

 

You knew that you’ve already broken the rules multiple times, but you were afraid. If you held onto his hand, would it mean that you wouldn’t leave even if the year’s gone by?

 

Impatient, your husband grabbed your hand and pulled you up. You followed him out, dazed.

 

 

 

 

Yongguk smirked, “Was my kiss that amazing?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Back with another chapp :) Hope you enjoyed!

 

 

 

 

 

And special thanks to my two new subscribers!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------> miaupet & junna9921 <----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Love you guys so much!!! and I thank you for reading my story!!

 

 

 

@jmayo81: LOL!!! When I saw your comment, that put a smile one my face!!!! Thanks again for your continous support!!! Yongnam was being a softie in that chap :D I'm sorry I didn't make it clear in the past chapter!!! I meant that she slipped into Yongguk's company building!! LOL At least this chapter cleared things up!!! Hope you liked! Once again thanks so much for you support and encouraging comments!!! XOXOXOXO <3

 

@emmazahirah: Thank you so much for reading and enjoying!!! I'm glad you like my story :) Trying to put in as much fluff as I can :D Hope you continue to enjoy till the end <3 Once again thanks for your support!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I thank each and every one of you who spends the time reading my chapters! :) Hope you guys are enjoying!!!

 

 

 

 

Please feel free to comment/question/criticize!! :)

 

 

Love,

 

Your Author