MINE

My Love {CLOSED}

Finally stirring from his deep slumber, Yongguk shifted about on the bed to face you with his eyes closed. Stretching his arms out, he reached for you…Only to have his arm fall right back down onto the bed. Alarmed, his eyes shot open. He frantically sat up and his eyes started to dart all around the room.

“No…. N-no. She didn’t leave…”

Yongguk started to panic—his breathing turning into short, sharp breaths; his heart rate increasing and the blood draining out of his face.

His biggest fear.

You were gone.

You weren’t there… He didn’t see your gorgeous face when he opened his eyes. This was a nightmare.

His body trembling, he lifted himself off of the bed and walked himself to the bathroom… You weren’t there either.

Pain spread throughout his body as he was losing control.

Then what was that I saw before? Just a few moments ago…?Was I only hallucinating? Was everything just a dream?

No… It can’t be.

Painstakingly, he dragged himself out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed. With his head hanging low, eyes shut, he tried to calm himself down. He looked around the room once more—in hope that you would appear in front of him.

He was in despair. He gave up. He thought he lost you.

Until..

His eyes rested on a bright pink paper pasted on the mirror. Cocking his head, he walked over to the mirror, slowly—afraid that the note might just disappear like you did.

His hand shaking uncontrollably, he brought the note to his face and let his eyes read the prettily written words:

Yongguk!

Good morning! Hope you had a good rest J.

I probably won’t be there when you wake up..

But don’t worry! I’ll be back by noon to have lunch with you!

Tell me what you want to eat, I’ll cook for you!

Be back soon.

Love you!

-Your wife

 

Yongguk let out a breath that he unknowingly had been holding. A smile replaced his frown as he sighed another sigh of relief. Sure, he was still pretty upset that you didn’t take him along with you, but he was happy.

Happy to know that the marriage, the kisses, the moments… YOU… weren’t all just a sweet dream. To know that everything was real…

Kissing the note, he placed it in his pocket and glanced at the clock.

11:30 P.M.

You would be there soon. He got himself washed off and changed.

He decided to wait for you downstairs, so he sat at the dining table, looking through some current news on his phone.

Soon, he heard the front door open, so he ran out with a huge grin and yelled,

“FINALLY YOU CAMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!”

He stopped midway as he came face to face with not your beautiful face he longed for so much, but a confused Yongnam.

Yongnam looked at Yongguk weirdly with a raised eyebrow, “WOW… Just.. Wow? I guess marriage did really change you… You got… creepier? Never in my life have I been greeted by you in that way.”

Yongguk replaced his own face with an annoyed expression.

He ruffled his hair and walked back in, plopping himself back down onto the couch. Yongnam followed behind, “You waiting for your wife?”

Yongguk nodded as he flipped through the TV channels. Yongnam just shrugged and walked into his room.

Sighing again, Yongguk looked up at the clock:

12.15 P.M.

WHY ISN’T SHE HERE YET?!!?!

Getting impatient, he pulled out his phone and dialed your umber.

Once you picked up the phone, he barked into the phone,

“WHERE ARE YOU?!!?!”

On the other end of the call, you jumped from the loud voice.

Thanking the taxi driver, you exited the vehicle and started walking to the front door. Before you had the chance to unlock the door, the door was yanked open and…

With a blink of the eye, you were already enveloped by those strong, familiar arms.

You didn’t even get the chance to see his face.

Yongguk, on the other hand, took in a deep breath as soon as he had you in his arms.

“I missed you so so so so so so so so much..” he said into your hair.

Laughing, you brought you hand up to his waist and patted his back, “Okay, okay.. I missed you too, let’s go in,” you replied as you tried to peel yourself out of his arms.

But he held you tightly and shook his head.

“Nuh-uh. I’m not letting you go now. Your gonna leave without me like this morning!”

With his arms stilled wrapped around you, he walked about so that he was behind you. He pushed his body forward and whispered, “Now, let’s go in.”

You guys waddled in, with him hugging you from the back, whispering sweet-nothings into your ear.

Yongnam was in the kitchen, watching with an amused expression.

“You guys REALLY give me the chills.” He said as he rolled his eyes, “Anyways~ My dear sister-in-law… are you guys going to eat lunch now?”

Smiling at him, you nodded your head and walked over to the fridge with Yongguk tagging along right behind  you.

“So, Yongguk what do you want to eat?”

“Anything you want..”

Tilting your head to the side, you stared into the fridge. There really wasn’t much to choose from in the fridge.

Chuckling deeply, Yongguk wrapped his arms around you again and placed his lips on your cheek. Reaching over, he opened the cabinet and pulled out two packs of ramyeun.

“How about we take care of lunch with this?”

You nodded your head and grabbed the ramyeun from him and got out a pan.

“Yongnam! Did you eat yet?” You asked before Yongnam could leave.

Yongnam shook his head, “But it’s fine. Don’t want to have to sit through the cheesy comments. I’ll be heading out.”

Yongguk shook his head, “It’s fine~ Leave him alone. Let’s eat lunch together.”

Yongguk glared at his brother and kicked his brother out of the kitchen while setting up the dining table for you two.

Once you finished with the ramyeun, Yongguk ran up to your side and grabbed the pot away from you.

“It’s hot, my love. Tell me to do these stuff for you. I don’t want you getting burned!”

He placed it on the table and patted the seat next to him.

“Say ‘AHHH’~~~~” he said once you sat down beside him.

Embarrassed, “You don’t have to feed me… I have hands you know.”

However, being the stubborn man he was, he kept his hand held out in front of your mouth. Chuckling you opened your mouth and took the raymeun he held out for you.

“How is it? Does it taste good?” He asked.

“Shouldn’t I be the one asking YOU how it tastes?”

Laughing, you guys finished off your lunch and washed the dishes—since he insisted that he would do so.

You were watching the news and had a dead-serious look on your face. Yongguk was drying his hand on a towel as he leaned against the door frame. He watched your lips change from a grim line to a deep frown.

Yongguk glanced at the TV and found that you were watching some news about the crimes about a psychopath.

Chuckling, he walked behind you and wrapped his arms securely around you and kissed your temples.

When you felt his arms wrap you, you jumped up in shock as you were so focused on the screen. You put your hand over your heart, “Y-You scared me…”

“Why are you watching such things, darling…”

He reached over you and grabbed the remote control to turn the news off. Rubbing your shoulder in a soothing way, he whispered, “No one……. And I mean NO ONE.. No one will ever take a step near you. They’ll have to face me before they can ever touch you. I’ll protect you. No matter what it takes. So love, don’t you ever get scared.”

He jumped over the couch and sat beside you.

Pulling you closer to himself, he brought your head to his chest and your hair.

And you froze. You heard his heart beat erratically. You felt his broad chest heave up and down, softly.

“What do you want to do today?” He quietly asked.

Smiling, you looked up at him, “Yongguk…are you… are you nervous?”

You saw Yongguk’s face flush a color pink, “W-why?”

Lifting your head off of him, “Your heart is beating way too fast for a normal human being,” you joked.

Something in his eyes flickered as he stared deeply into your eyes, “And… you know why… my heart beats?”

He started moving towards you on his hands and knees, trapping you below him.

Your eyes widened as you felt yourself being pushed gently back onto the couch. You weren’t ready for something like this. Your eyes met his and you saw the love and affection in his eyes. But still. You put your hand on his chest and shook you head, “W-what are you doing… D-don’t.. Yongguk..”

He gave you a small smirk and lowered his face down near yours.

Letting his nose touch yours, he whispered,

“Beautiful…I’m always nervous… Nervous around you.. Nervous because I wonder if I’ll be good enough for you. Nervous that you might not think I look good today. You make me heart flutter… I feel like a little kid when I’m around you..”

You felt your stomach flip in your body.

Grabbing onto your hand, he pulled you up along with him. Looking away, “You never fail to make me turn red…” you replied.

Pecking your cheek, “Like a kid always wants to hide away his candy from others, I want you for myself… and myself only.”

“I call you mine… You are mine and only mine."

 

tumblr_mh9oefKBo41rbnq1lo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_my1xbaOSyM1qdqpbro1_250.gif

 

A/N: SORRY FOR THE UNEVENTFUL CHAPTER --;; I will try to make it more interesting as it progress!!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING ME THROUGHOUT!! I know it took me quite a while to update this week. Hectic week.. you know? anyways, although it was a short chapter, hope you guys enjoyed it and IT WILL GET MORE INTENSE AS IT REACHES THE SO PLEASE SUPPORT THE STORY <3 Love all my readers!

Since my research project just finished, I will try to update more for all of my subbies and readers <3

Please feel free to comment/question/criticize!!