Me Too

My Love {CLOSED}

Long time no see~ How have you guys been!!! XD

 


 

 

 

 

“What?” Youngjae questioned, clearly confused.

Daehyun lowered his head and sighed as he shut his eyes closely together.

“I think you’re going to have to repeat that Daehyun… I don’t think I fully understood you,” Youngjae said, a little taken aback.

“I think. I fell in love with someone I know I shouldn’t.”

“What? Like as in—gay?”

Daehyun gave him a glare, “What the heck are you thinking?!”

“Haha, dude! NO one would have figured! I mean, don’t worry Daehyun… I have NOTHING.. Absolutely NOTHING against gays if that’s what you’re worried about… As long as it isn’t one of us??”

Daehyun groaned, “I AM. NOT. GAY.”

Youngjae stopped laughing and realized how serious his friend was, “Okay then, who is she? Why can’t you fall in love with her?”

So many things were going through Daehyun’s head and so many pictures of you ran across his mind and he seriously thought that he’d pass out soon. He wanted nothing more than to scream out your name and just let somebody now what he knows. He wanted to tell Youngjae about him stalking their hyung’s back. He wanted to tell Youngjae everything about the false marriage and how he’s found you after ten whole years. But he knew he couldn’t.

Not only would Youngjae look at Daehyun negatively, but he knew that if Youngjae finds out about you, everyone would look at you with disgust.

“Nevermind, I want to get some rest.”

This time Youngjae grabbed Daehyun and said, “Where have you been?”

Daehyun just shook him off, “Nowhere. Tell me when everything’s ready, I’ll go out to eat breakfast with you guys.”

 

 

 

Youngjae tilted his head, confused by his friend’s actions.

“Daehyun… If this is about that little girl you said that you met ten years ago, it’s fine to let her go now. It’s okay to fall in love again. If you’re saying that you shouldn’t fall in love with this girl right now because of her, you’re being stupid. It’s time you let go of the past and live your future.”

Daehyun kept walking straight with his head down.

‘I can’t let her go now… Because it IS her. I found her now… Ten whole years and I finally found her. If she didn’t appear this year, I was going to let her go, but she came back into my life.. I can’t fall in love anymore. Since she’s the only one I’ll ever love..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At night, all four of them were at the Incheon International Airport, waiting for Yongguk and you. Jongup and Junhong were talking loudly about what you would’ve gotten them while Daehyun was off to the side, seemingly entranced in his own thoughts.

Youngjae noticed this and knew that something was just awfully off. He felt it since the beginning of the day but he didn’t know that it would have been this bad. It almost seemed like Daehyun was being possessed.

 

 

Then he heard the two maknae’s scream, “Hyung!! NOONAA!! WE’RE HERE!”

Looking down, Youngjae saw both of you walk out—hand in hand, and you waving towards them with a large smile.

Daehyun, on the other hand, froze on the spot. His breathing became irregular and his sense of sight seemed to blur. It was the smile that he’s longed for so long.

There you were, right in front of him, smiling. The smile that for some reason, never failed to make him melt.

“DAEHYUN!” Youngjae shouted into his ears, “What on earth as gotten into you?! Get a grip.”

Daehyun realized that you and Yongguk were gone, along with the maknaes.

“Where did they go?”

Youngjae rolled his eyes, “They went to the baggage area. Seriously though… You want to go see a doctor tomorrow? Are you like hallucinating or something?”

Daehyun shook his head and smiled, “No.. it’s fine. Let’s go then!”

But Youngjae saw behind the smile. He’s known Daehyun for a pretty good amount so he would know when Daehyun was trying to hide something from him. Only this time would he let it slip since he had to pick up his hyung and you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So how was it?!!”

“Was it great?!”

“What did you guys get us??”

Yongguk rolled his eyes back and groaned as he lightly rested his head on your shoulder. You chuckled at all the questions that the boys were throwing at you two.

Junhong and Jongup were the loudest in the back, Daehyun driving the mini-van with Youngjae sitting right beside him.

You were glad that you were back—sure spending the few weeks with Yongguk alone was great itself, but you honestly missed the rest of the four.

 

 

 

 

After an hour or so, you smiled down on your sleeping husband. When you looked up, you saw Daehyun looking at you through the mirror. You gave him a smile and he quickly looked away. Before you could think of anything else, Yongguk shifted in his sleep, tugging you closer to his body—only your seatbelt wouldn’t let you get far.

You wrapped your arm around his torso and the other one behind his head and let him rest against you. Daehyun sighed as he witnessed the scene before he focused onto the road again. It really hurt him badly, to see you so happy with his hyung.

 

 

As Daehyun pulled up into the front of your new house, Youngjae woke up and he woke the others. When Youngjae woke Yongguk up, Yongguk found you asleep in his arms. Smiling, he kissed your forehead before slowly getting off of the seat and then unbuckling your seatbelt. Carefully, he lifted you out of the car and carried you into the house.

He laid you down on the only mattress that you guys had in the house and covered you in his jacket before running back out to help Daehyun and Youngjae bring back the luggage.

As Yongguk neared the car, he heard Daehyun and Youngjae in a deep conversation.

“Who is she?”

“I don’t know…”

“Wow, Jung Daehyun… Not trusting your friend. I see how it is.”

“It’s not that, it’s just that I’m not sure of my feelings yet. I’ll let you know who she is once the time comes.”

“Yeah… Sure, TOTALL—“

 

 

“Hey guys, what’s going on?” Yongguk asked as he walked up behind the two.

Daehyun quickly shut up and hurried back into the house.

Youngjae shrugged, “I’m honestly not so sure… Daehyun’s been acting weird lately.”

“I see… Wonder what’s up…” Yongguk replied.

Youngjae gave his hyung a smile, “Ah, who cares? You’re back from your honeymoon! You should be the happiest man on earth right now with nothing to worry about!”

Yongguk laughed, “Yes, yes I am. I’ve never been this happy in my life.”

Youngjae smiled, “That’s good to hear.”

Yongguk nodded. He grabbed the rest of the luggage and headed for the front door. Youngjae was tailing right behind him after closing the trunk.

Inside, Junhong and Jongup were sprawled across the living room floor, Daehyun in the kitchen.

“I’m gonna put these suitcases upstairs for you, hyung!” Youngjae said as he took the luggage.

 

 

“Hyung..”

Yongguk looked up from the cup of water he was drinking out of to meet Daehyun’s piercing eyes, “What?”

“I… I just wanted to tell you…”

“Mhmm?”

“Congrats to your wedding.”

“Was that it?” Yongguk chuckled.

“Your wife… She seems like a very—no extremely nice lady. I want you to promise not only me, but everyone else that you’d treat her well. I’m not saying that you wouldn’t… You’re such a nice guy, you’d never break her heart. But hyung, what I’m trying to say… Just please don’t disappoint her. Not even the slightest bit… Don’t hurt her in any wa—“

“Yes, Daehyun. I won’t disappoint her… I won’t—no, I can’t hurt her. She’s too special to me. I don’t know why you’re so worried about her as if you two have been best friends, but trust me. I can’t and won’t ever disappoint or hurt her in any way, shape or form.”

“I’m just making sure, hyung…”

“I love her.”

Those three words felt like three gunshots bearing holes right through Daehyun’s heart, but he managed to say, “Yes. I know you do.”

“She’s become my everything. I won’t let anything get in between us.”

 

 

Daehyun watched Yongguk pat the two maknae’s awake before walking up to the room you were in. He sighed.

 

 

‘Me too… I love her just the same…’

 

 

 

 

A/N: HEYYYYY~!

 

 

It was a short update today!!! But I really really missed each and every one of you!! I know... Kill me now LOL Yes, I said I'd be able to make frequent updates last month, but I couldn't! I'm really sorry!!! Well I'm back and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Things were just so hectic this past month and as soon as I thought I'd be getting a break, things got so busy!! I'm hoping that alls good for now :)

I missed you so so much and I thank you all for such a patient wait!

 

 

 

I want to thank my four new subscribers!!!!!

-----------------------------------------> emmazahirah, mmkkpphh, JeonHyemi123, therockyshy <----------------------------------------------

Special thanks to!!!

-------------------------------------------------------> jmayo81 <-------------------------------------------------------------------------

for the upvote!! :) Love you jmayo81 <3 Thanks for all the support!! 

 

Thanks to all my supporters, subscribers, silent readers, and commenters <3

 

 

 

 @jmayo81: It's been so long :) Missed you and hope you enjoyed the chapter!! :) I'll make up the lost time XD

@Always9there: I always mention my special supporters ;) Thanks for all the support <3 Love you and I hope you'll have a nice day till my next update!! I'm sorry to keep you waiting :D

@itsishy: Thank you so much for you support! <3 I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll make up to all you guys <3

 

 

THANKS ONCE AGAIN TO EVERYONE!!

 

 

Please feel free to comment/question/criticize!!!

 

 

Love,

 

 

Your Author ;)