Planning

My Love {CLOSED}

“Good morning Miss ______, this is Seoul National University Hospital calling to confirm your visit tomorrow.”

Your eyes shot open, “Yes! Yes, I’ll be there.”

“Alright, miss. It will be 8 o’clock, morning.”

“Okay, thank you.”

“See you tomorrow.”

 

 

You looked over to you right and saw your husband still lying there in his deep slumber.

Slightly shaking him, “Yongguk… It’s 9 already. Aren’t you late??”

Yongguk turned away and whined, “No.”

 

You smiled only to frown when Yongguk’s father’s mad face flashed through your mind.

“Yongguk, you need to go to work—your father’s going to be upset.”

Yongguk groaned as he pulled you down onto his chest, “I told you, I’m not late.”

You peered down at his closed eyes—he was stunning. If only—just maybe, if you could’ve met Yongguk without a contract.

“Why?”

“I said I’m not going to work today…” Yongguk broke a smile with his eyes still closed.

“WHAT?!”

“I asked my dad for a break. He said he would give it to me… So I’m free today, tomorrow and the weekends!!”

He gave you a bright smile as he slowly pulled himself up with you on his chest.

“Let’s go eat, darling. It’s been so long since we’ve last been able to spend some quality time together.”

 

He led you to the kitchen and you sat there watching him move about trying to fix you a breakfast.

“You know I could’ve made the breakfast..” You quietly said.

“Nope, you can do that tomorrow, but today, I want to feed you one of my favorites.”

“And that is…?”

“A secret,” he smirked before going to back to the frying pan.

“I thought you said there weren’t going to be any secrets between you and me.”

“Your right, love, but this one’s okay—as you’re going to find out soon.”

 

You sat there, blatantly staring at your husband’s back. Without noticing, a small smile sat on your face.

“Love, if you continue to stare at me like that, you just might make a hole in my back,” he startled you.

“I-I was not staring!”

“Uh-huh… Sure you weren’t,” Yongguk smirked to himself. “Okay, food’s almost done!”

“Just what on earth are you making?”

“Vegetable fried rice with a bunch of mushrooms, carrots, and onions—just the way you like it.

“Wow, you’re going to make me fat.”

He smiled as he placed the bowl of food in front of you.

“I don’t mind if you get fat. I actually would like it if you’d gain some weight, love.”

You rolled your eyes, “Sure, all the guys say that—that they don’t mind their girlfriends getting fat, but once we do you guys are going to say we look ugly.”

“I would never.”

“Anyways, what are we going to do today then?”

“I’m not sure. I thought we could just have an easy day. Then early tomorrow morning maybe we could head out for Busan and call the other guys.”

“Tomorrow?”

“Mhmm.. Is there a problem?”

Your mind was frantically trying to come up with an excuse to stay a day longer, but you couldn’t.

“When are we leaving?”

“Hmm, probably early morning? I mean, I’d like to get there by lunch. Then we could eat lunch with the guys, spend the night there, and head back up Saturday morning.”

“Oh..”

Yongguk sensed your hesitation and gently lifted your chin, “What’s wrong love?”

“Nothing!”

“Yeah right. Please tell me, love.”

“Nothing much really. I just thought that early morning was a bit quick. But it’s all good, Yongguk.”

“You sure?”

You nodded your head and gave him a soft smile.

“Alright then. After breakfast let’s go over to the boys’ house.”

 

 

 

After breakfast, Yongguk insisted on doing the dishes for you. He sent you up to get ready to leave, so after finishing up your makeup you quickly ran over to the balcony and pulled out your phone.

Quickly dialing in the number, you held your phone against your ear.

“Hello, this is Seoul National University Hospital, Kim NaKyung speaking. How may I help you?

“Hi, this is ______. I had a scheduled visit tomorrow at 8 in the morning for my parents. I was wondering if there is an earlier time I can visit them?”

“Sure, what time would be suitable for you?”

“Would it be okay if I get there 5 A.M.?”

“If you can make, that sounds fine. Your parents do not have anything scheduled at 5 A.M. so you can come in then.”

“Alright. Thank you so much.”

“Okay, Miss. We hope to see you tomorrow early morning. Have a nice day.”

 

You sighed a sigh of relief and turned around only to see Yongguk standing at the door.

Shocked, you jumped back. Yongguk looked at you with a raised brow.

“Who was that?”

“Huh?”

“Who were you talking to on the phone? Who are you saying ‘thank you’ to?”

“Oh,” your head was spinning. Just when was he standing behind you? Did he hear to mention your parents?

Putting all the questions aside, you asked him, “Since when were you standing there?”

He grinned, “Right before you hung up the phone. I just heard you say ‘Thank you’ and I was wondering who that was.”

You felt your muscles relax.

“It was just a friend of mine. She’s in America right now, and she told me that she’d sent me a letter,” you lied, hoping Yongguk would fall for it.

……

And he did.

He smiled, “Oh, alright. Well! It seems like you’re done!”

You nodded your head and smiled back at him—oh boy were you glad he had fallen for that lie.

You felt him intently stare at you and soon his lips were right next to your ears.

“You look beautiful—like a goddess,” he pecked your cheek, “why do you do this to me, why do you make my heart flutter.”

You chuckled, “Stop it.”

Holding onto your hands, he led you to the car, and soon enough you were in front of the boys’ house.

 

 

“NOONA’S HERE!!!”

You heard Junhong yell.

 

“I guess my friends really like you… Kind of makes me protective of you though I know none of my friends would take you away from me,” Yongguk grinned.

“Of course they wouldn’t take me away from you. They were at the wedding!” You lightly tapped his arm.

 

“NOOOOONA!!!”

You almost got knocked down to the ground.

“He-hey Junhong. Jongup,” you managed to say.

“WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!”

“ENOUGH,” you heard Yongguk say as he pried the maknaes away from you.

“MY lady, MY wife, your NOONA, no touching. Okay?” Yongguk said, making you laugh really hard.

“Hyung, you aren’t supposed to hog. Sharing is caring, hyung,” Jongup replied quietly.

 

“Why aren’t you guys coming in?”

You looked up to see YoungJae stick his head out of the front door.

 

 

 

You’ve never been to boys’ house, so everything was pretty new. First thing you noticed was the smell, which you couldn’t resist but to point out.

“Smells kind of like…like..”

“Like men?” Jongup said as he puffed out his chest.

You laughed at his cute actions, “Sure, sure, Jongup. Like a bunch of boys.”

Then you noticed that Daehyun hasn’t come out to greet you.

“Is Daehyun here? I haven’t seen him in quite a while.”

 

“Daehyun! Come out! Hyung and noona are here!!”

Youngjae brought over some snacks and drinks to the living room. You saw Daehyun walking in quietly and with a small smile, “Hey.”

You tilted your head, finding that something was odd. Sure, you don’t know Daehyun well enough to judge if he’s having a bad day or not, but something told you that he wasn’t being himself.

Yongguk noticed it too.

“What’s wrong with Daehyun?” Yongguk asked Youngjae when Daehyun left for the kitchen.

“I honestly don’t know. Ever since he’s come back, he’s been saying nonsense stuff like about how he’s in love with someone he shouldn’t… I have no idea what he means by that, but I really want him to go see a psychiatrist. He seems to be hallucinating at times and at night, he would constantly say something about how ‘you promised to marry me’ or along those lines. I think.. I think Daehyun’s suffering depression, hyung.”

Yongguk became silent. Daehyun wasn’t that type of guy. If Daehyun was really suffering depression, it was serious. Yongguk didn’t want his friend hurting himself. But then again, why didn’t Daehyun tell Yongguk about his problems in the first place?

“I’ll talk to Daehyun alone later,” Yongguk whispered to Youngjae.

Youngjae nodded, glad that Yongguk would do something about Daehyun.

 

 

“Daehyun?”

Startled, Daehyun choked on his water. When felt your small hands lightly tap his back, he felt the world stop.

“I’m fi-fine. You can stop.”

You retracted your hand, “Is everything okay?”

Daehyun dared himself to look at your delicate eyes, but as soon as he did, he regretted it.

He didn’t see those bright eyes that he remembered. He could tell that you were worrying about him right now. It hurt him to realize that he was worrying you.

“Daehyun, you can always tell me if something’s wrong. I’m a great keeper! I won’t let secrets out easily.” You gave him a smile—a weak one because you were worried for him, but it was enough to have Daehyun’s head spinning.

It killed him to know that he can’t have you anymore. You were irresistible.

“Nothing’s wrong.”

“You sure?”

Daehyun nodded his head, “I guess I’m just not feeling that well today. I think I may have the flu.”

“Oh! Well you should’ve told me! I could have brought over some medicine on the way.”

“It’s fine. We have medicine here.”

“Oh okay,” you finally smiled at him, “I’m glad you’re okay, Daehyun. You really worried me. And it’s really nice to see you!”

Daehyun’s chest heaved as he struggled to maintain his posture.

“Yeah,” he breathed, “It’s really nice to see you too.”

“Yup! It’s been a long time. You really shouldn’t miss out when we’re all hanging out together!”

“I’m sorry”

“It’s fine,” you chuckled, “well, come over to the living room!”

 

Daehyun sighed and looked at his glass full of water.

“I wish this was beer,” he said to himself.

 

“REALLY?! WE CAN GO WITH YOU?” Junhong and Jongup said in unison when you sat yourself down next to Yongguk.

Yongguk wrapped his arms around your waist and let his head drop onto your shoulder as he grabbed your hand.

“Yes, I’m asking all of you guys to come with us. Like a mini family vacation.”

“Wait Yongguk,” you cut your husband off. “I think we should go another time.”

“AWWW, WHY NOONA!” Junhong frowned.

“Well, Daehyun said he isn’t feeling that well. He says he thinks he has the flu.”

Yongguk looked at Youngjae and Youngjae just shook his head and sighed.

 

“I’ll talk to Daehyun and see if he’d like to come with us, love.”

“Alright. It’d be really nice if everyone can go…”

“Mhmm, that’d be nice.”

 

“Noona, is there anything you want to eat?” Jongup asked.

Youngjae laughed, “Hey, no cooking for you, mister.”

“I don’t get it.” You said.

“Jongup hyung is really into cooking these days. But he almost burned down our house the last time he cooked,” Junhong answered you.

“Oh,” you laughed with Junhong, “I see. I’m sorry Jongup. I’m not laughing at you.”

“I CAN cook,” Jongup insisted.

 

Yongguk smiled, “then why don’t you make dinner today Jongup?”

Jongup grinned at his hyung and ran over to the kitchen with Youngjae tagging along.

Junhong and you were caught up in a video game—Junhong was teaching you how to play. While Yongguk noticed Daehyun seclude himself on one of the couches.

“Hey, you want to talk?” Yongguk offered.

“About?”


“Just anything.”

Daehyun and Yongguk walked into Youngjae’s room.

“NO noona, you press that button before pressing the other one,” Junhong assisted you.

Junhong sighed, jokingly, “I don’t think you will be able to win, noona.”

You playfully hit his arm, “Yes, I can.”

 

“Dinner’s ready!”

Jongup was setting the table with Youngjae.

“Get Junhong and _____, I’ll go get Daehyun and Yongguk hyung” Youngjae told Jongup.

 

“It’s looks great Jongup! Pretty decent for a guy to make!” you complimented him.

 

“Hyung! Dinner’s ready” Youngjae said as he opened the door.

 

“—You can tell me Daehyun, who is this girl that you li—“

Daehyun looked at Youngjae, “Okay we’ll be there.”

 

Yongguk and Daehyun got up from the bed and followed Youngjae down.

 

 

“And hyung…You wouldn’t want to know who that girl is,” Daehyun managed to whisper before getting to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HEYYYYY~!

 

THIS WAS A PREEEEEETY UNEVENTFUL CHAPTER! YES I KNOW :) PLEASE BEAR WITH ME! :D

 

 

 

 

AND SPECIAL THANKS TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------> WindaSelf, foreverkjy, babywolf93 <----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love you guys so much!! <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

And for my commenters!

 

@Iris1697 : Thank you so much! I love the support you always give me! I am glad you enjoy my story! I don't know if I deserve the "best story ever" but You just know how to make my days!!! I missed you guys so much while I was gone! Hope you continue to enjoy my story!!! It seems like my life is getting back on track so I will get my story on track as well!!! Once again! Thank you@

 

@jmayo81: Thanks so much for supporting me even through my hiatus!!! I will defintely make it up to you! I missed your comments so much!!! <3 Thank you much for encouragine me all the way!! I honestly cannot say anything other than... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! HOPE YOU CONTINUE WITH MY STORIES :) I cannot emphasis how much I feel grateful to have sucha great mutual friend like you! Hoep you enjo9y, though this chapter was pretty uneventful :) I'll get back on track!

 

@shapphire: Hey! Thank you so much for reading my story!!!! I hope you're enjoying it as muchas I am enjoying writing it! It is afterall only my second story so I do have plenty to work on! I thank you so much for giving me great suggesstions that I should keep in mind while writing! I am very grateful to have a subscriber like you!!! Thank you so much and I hope you keep going along with my story with me!!!!

 

 

 

 

Once again, thank you all! Hope you have anice day!

 

Please comment/question/criticize! :)

 

 

 

 

 

Love,

Your Author!