I Love You

My Love {CLOSED}

After finally deciding on where to go, you guys all headed out for the beach. It was a hot summer day and honestly speaking, you guys couldn’t think of anything better to do.

Yongnam was on the driver’s seat with you sitting right beside him. Youngjae was sitting with the two younger ones trying to calm them down. Everyone was excited to go to the beach, except you. For two separate reasons, specifically. One, you didn’t like the fact that you haven’t seen Daehyun for so long. Two, deep down, you wanted Yongguk to tag along with you guys. You hated that you had to leave Yongguk out of the party.

But soon enough, Yongnam was leading you down to the waters with the younger ones running ahead. Yongnam stayed behind with you on shore, watching the three race each other in the waters.

“You don’t have to stay with me you know..” You said as you watched Yongnam.

He smirked, “What if I want to stay with you?”

“I will never get used to that,” you chuckled as you shook your head.

“Get used to what?”

“You and Yongguk.”

“What about us?”

“You guys are just so similar yet so different. Your laughs, your smiles, even your voice sounds similar.”

“Hah! You can tell us apart though, can’t you?”

“Of course! There’s that something, something I can’t really fully grasp, but yeah there’s a huge difference between you two.”

“Hey, could I ask you question?”

“Go for it.”

Yongnam shifted and pulled out his phone. You looked over and saw him fumbling around with his photos. Then….

“No……”

“You know him?” Yongnam asked.

“How?? How..”

“What’s wrong?!” Yongnam panicked once he saw your eyes get wet.

“Just, how did you..?”

“Okay, okay. Here, I’ll shut it off, yeah?”

Yongnam quickly shoved his phone into his pocket as he wrapped a hand around your shoulder in attempt to calm you.

“Dang, who the heck is this guy anyways?” Yongnam asked more to himself than anyone while you shook under his arm.

After a while, you looked up at Yongnam after calming down a bit, “Yongnam… Where’d you get that photo from?”

“This?” he motioned towards his pocket.

You nodded your head as you watched him carefully.

“Well… I really didn’t want to let you in on this—but, here goes nothing. I found a photo. Um—“ Yongnam pulled his cell out again and flipped to a different photo. “This one to be exact,” he said as he showed you the photo that he found long before when you were on your honeymoon.

You stared at the phone until it finally hit home that this photo was when your husband and Himchan first met.

“What—“ you breathed.

Yongnam scratched the back of his head, “Exactly. See, I don’t really understand who took the picture, and how it ended up in our house, but yup. So, I was just wondering, since it does seem like I don’t know this guy.”

“It’s no one,” you rushed to say, “It isn’t anyone.

“AH, who cares about it. Let’s have fun today!! You want to go to the waters?”

“Ohh, nononononononoo!!” You shouted as you watched Yongnam slowly lift himself up.

Yongnam smirked as he made his way to you. Nearing you, he spread out his arms and cocked his head, “Why not, sis? It’s going to be fun!!”

You quickly got up from your place and started your sprint back to the car, but being the girl, you couldn’t outrun Yongnam and soon you felt yourself being swept up off the ground.

“PUT ME DOWN!” you screamed as you twisted about in Yongnam’s arms. Soon, Youngjae, Jongup, and Junhong were right by Yongnam’s side.

“You’d better close your eyes!!” Yongnam yelled right before throwing you far into the cold water.

When you came back up, you heard the guys laughing and you chuckled to yourself. Shaking your head, you looked straight into Yongnam’s eyes and slowly walked towards him.

“Yongnam…” you stalked over before you standing right in front of your laughing brother-in-law.

“Hey, I’m sorry, alright? Just wanted you to have some fun,” Yongnam managed to say.

Then you jumped on top of him pushing him into the waters then dunking his head in. Laughing, you quickly ran to the maknaes and hid behind the tall one.

“Oh, I am so going to get you, ____!!” Yongnam said as he ran head first to Junhong.

“AHH!!! Junhong! Get me out of here!” you yelled.

Junhong lifted you over his shoulder and made a dash for it just in time. But Yongnam only kept running after you two and once again, you were in his arms with Junhong now running after you.

Shaking your legs around, “Yongnam! I didn’t bring extra clothes!!”

“I’ll buy you new ones!”

 

 

 

 

And with that you guys spent another hour or so at the beach before finally making it back to your house.

After taking a quick shower and the boys take a quick rinse, you guys sat down to get a simple dinner while talking about a variety of topics. They only left only after helping you clean up.

 

 

Once you were alone in the spacious house, loneliness loomed over you and the only thing you could do was look up at the clock ever five minutes. Sure, Yongguk would text you every few hours and give you calls once in a while, but still, you missed his presence.

It was 8 P.M. and Yongguk still wasn’t home.

“He’s working overtime again..” You sighed while staring at your phone. He’s shift should’ve been over by 6 P.M.

 

 

After what felt like hours, you finally decided to take action. Going up to your bedroom, you redid your makeup, tied your hair into a messy bun, and walked over to your closet. Looking over the new clothes that Yongguk’s bought you to replace your old ones; you chose a white blouse and a pair of black jeans. Grabbing your phone and house keys, you walked out of the house.

 

cute outfit 2

Since Yongguk took the car that morning, you had to walk the twenty minutes to the building. Holding tightly onto your phone, you fastened your pace as you felt a presence behind you.

When you looked back, nothing was there, but every time you walked you swore that you felt someone walk with you. Scared, you punched in Yongguk’s number and made a dash to the nearest convenient store.

“Hey babe,” Yongguk’s soothing voice flowed into your ear.

“Wh-where are you oppa?” you quickly asked him.

“I’m still at the office.. What’s wrong? Is something wrong?” Yongguk started to worry—not giving you a single moment to make a comment.

Once he realized you weren’t responding, Yongguk started to panic, “Oh lord, please say something, darling. You’re really worrying me now.”

“I’m fine. I was just wondering where you were and I was going to ask when you’re going to get off of work,” you chuckled, slightly feeling good that your husband was so overly protective of you.

“I’m not sure, love. I tried to make it out at six today, but like every other day, I’m still stuck in this office room,” he sighed in frustration.

“Alright, well, work hard. I’ll see you soon,” you concluded, feeling a bit better knowing that no one walked into the store after you did.

“Love you.”

“Mhmm, me too.”

“Love you more.”

“Okay, Yongguk, you can stop.”

“No, life is too short for me to stop loving you—we should’ve married earlier.”

“That was very cheesy of you.”

“And it’s all because I love you.”

“I get it Yongguk. I love you too.”

You could almost hear the smile that stretched across his face.

“I wish I could cuddle you all night long,” Yongguk abruptly said, “I want to be with you right now. I want to be there holding you close to me. I want to see you right now. I want to kiss you good night. I’m desperately needing you right now. I don’t even think I can concentrate anymore. I miss you.”

Your heart stopped for a moment and you didn’t know how to answer him so you stayed quiet.

“Forget what I just ranted about. It all just meant that I wish you a good night,” Yongguk sighed.

You smiled, “Good night, Yongguk.”

“You don’t have to wait for me on the couch again. I want to find you sleeping in the bedroom tonight. Alright?”

You nodded your head, “Of course.”

“Good. Then wash up and get to bed soon. Don’t stay up too late, love.”

“Mhmm.”

“Okay, you can hang up now,” Yongguk finally said, “Goodbye.”

Before Yongguk could part from his phone, he heard your soft voice once again.

“I miss you, too… And above all, I wish you’d come home on time.”

“I’m sorry. I tried, but..—“

“I know, I know. Good night Yongguk.”

“Good night, my angel.”

 

 

Feeling a bit more confident after talking to your husband, you walked out of the store and headed for the building again.

As you neared the office, once again, you started to feel someone following your footsteps again. But you shook the feeling off and finally reached your destination.

Right before you got in, you looked back once more, but found no one following you. Sighing in relief, you let your body slip in and you walked over to the lobby’s front desk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, at the side of the building, someone was there, crouched.

That person, too, breathed a sigh of relief.

“That crazy girl… She should know it’s dangerous for a girl like her to walk around late at night.”

The man turned his back to the building and after taking one more glance where you walked in, shaking his head, he headed back where he came from.

“At least she got here safe.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm back! Sorry for the delay!!

Thanks to all those that are still with me :) Love each and every single one of you!! 

 

Hope you enjoyed!!!

 

 

 

@jmayo: Thanks so much once again for your support! LOL it's been soo long since ive updated lol I'm starting to feel bad for my lovely readers <3 that includes you too!! Hope you enjoyed! Now that my long, unexpected vacation is over, I'll try to get back on track!

 

@Always9there: Thanks so much for supporting my story!!! You're so sweet! Hope you enjoyed it and now that my vacation is officially over! I will be back on track lol.

 

@shih-na: Thank you so much for your time! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! 

 

 

 

 

Once again, thank you to all those who've waited! I really appreciate it!

Hope you enjoyed and please feel free to question/comment/criticize!!

 

 

 

Love you all!!!

 

 

Love,

Your Author :))