I do..

My Love {CLOSED}

"Do you, Bang Yong Guk, take ___ as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" 

"I do."

"Do you, ____,  take Bang Yong Guk as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" 

"I do."

(Exchanging of rings)

"If anyone here objects to this union; let him speak now or forever hold his peace."

(Silence)

"Then now, by the power invested in me, it is my honor and delight to declare you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Yong Guk turns you over so that you're facing him. He gently takes a hold on the sides of your veil and lifts it up. You look up and find Yong Guk giving you one of the biggest smiles you've seen him wear. He carefully takes your hand in his.

Your grip on your bouquet tightens.

He gets closer and soon enough, he gently places his lips on top of yours.

The crowd cheers, his friends -- Daehyun, YongJae, Junhong, and Jongup -- are whistling. Everyone was clapping.

Everyone was happy.

After Yong Guk breaks the kiss, he takes your hand to his lips and lightly pecks it.

Yong Guk was happy. His friends were happy. His mom and twin brother were all happy for him.

You looked down and located where his family was sitting.

Your eyes met his father's. He slightly nods and you fake a smile.

"I may be the happiest man on earth right now. Ever since I've seen you through the meeting my dad set up, I knew right off the bat that you were the one. The one that I would have to make mine. Thank you for accepting me. Even though this was a rushed marriage, I promise I will cherish you and give my love to you for the rest of my entire life."

You looked up at Yong Guk and there he was again. Giving you his famous gummy smile.

You couldn't lie. He was gorgeous, outstanding, and dazzling.

He was handsome. He was rich. He was everything that a girl could wish for.

He would make any girl's Prince Charming.

However, did you truly love him?

........

Never.

What was all this for?

Money.

On top of that.... 30 million dollars, just to marry and act like you love the man standing in front of you - Bang Yong Guk.

 

 

~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~

(2 weeks before the wedding ceremony)

"So how about it?"

"You sure... 30 million if I can get your son to be committed?"

"Yup."

"Why?"

"Well, my son... He doesn't seem to stay committed. One day, he'll walk in with one girl then the next he would bring a different lady. I'm sick and tired of his plays."

"I'll do it."

"Then I'll set up a blind date for you two."

"Sure."

"Why are you so desperate in getting the money though?"

"Personal issues.."

"Alright then."

 

YOUR POV

There's the true meaning behind this wedding.

Yup, I married Bang Yong Guk for the cost. He was worth 30 million. I may sound cruel and inhumane.

But let's be honest. I am just like the rest of you.

We need money. I definitely need the money.

Who on earth would pass up the 30 million dollars?

Yong Guk's father was offering 30 million and to sum that up - he promised in cash.

Yong Guk is a nice guy and like I've said, he's breathtaking.

But still, I don't and can't find feelings of love for him.

As long as I can get him to commit to me for a year, I'll be good.

 

~~~Back to the Flashback [End of your POV]~~~~

Yong Guk's father tiredly rubbed his eyes.

"Well, ____.... there are still a few things left that I need to discuss with you."

"Go on."

"I need to discuss the rules."

Yong Guk's father brought out a file and handed it across the table to you.

"On page 7, the rules are listed...

One. You need to make Yong Guk commit to you.

Two. NO skinship between you two.

Three. NO babies.

Four. Even though you guys will live under one roof, you are NOT to sleep in the same bed as he.

.......

And last. YOU. WILL. NOT. FALL. IN. LOVE. WITH. HIM."

You looked at the list of rules one more time and looked up.

You smiled at his father and replied, "This is it? No problem. I'm not as easy as you think. I don't fall in love with men easily."

His father smiled, "Good then. I don't want you to fall for him."

"If this is it, I will be waiting for your call about the blind date soon.

"Yes, but..." He got out a pen and handed it to you, "Sign at the bottom of this document."

Without hesitating, you signed it.

"Sir, you must keep your promise on the 30 million in cash."

His father smirked, "I don't break promises. As for you, my young lady,..... I will emphasize once more. NO sleeping in one bed. Meaning. NO babies. Alright? Even if my son attacks you for it, you will reject. Capiche?"

"Understood."

You get up with the contract that you and Yong Guk's dad have just signed.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

You don't feel guilty at all. Moreover, you are excited to hold the 30 million dollars of cash in your hands by the end of this year.

Everyone crowds together to take the group picture.

Yong Guk stands close by you and snakes his left arm around your waist.

Pulling you into his embrace as he smiles widely for the camera.

"Time for you to throw your bouquet, my love" Yong Guk whispered into your ear.

He took your hand and led you to the front. You looked back at his father and he quietly nodded. You look at the hand that Yong Guk tightly grasped onto. Yong Guk smiled at you, "Throw the bouquet back, babe."

You threw your bouquet back and heard YoungJae laugh.

Yong Guk looked back and cracked up. You turned your head back and guess what you saw?

A REALLY confused Daehyun with the bouquet in his hand. He looked at his hand the bouquet was in and then at you and Yong Guk

"WHY would you reach for the bouquet?!" YoungJae was breaking down into tears.

"VICTORY!" Yong Guk yelled, "Go grab yourself a girl now."

"Wait... If I caught the bouquet... Do I get married next?"

Everyone laughed and YoungJae was on the floor laughing till it brought tears.

And of course.... the only serious one was.

 

the confused Daehyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~Hope you guys enjoy the first chapter of my story! I will make sure to keep up with this story unlike the other ones that I haven't. Please feel free to comment/question/criticize!!~