Himchan Yongnam and Daehyun

My Love {CLOSED}

imageUrl20140109043220.jpg

He broke.


 

Into a million pieces. He broke.


 

You saw his eyes flicker and you saw the burning rage in him. You stood there, shutting your eyes wishing you could disappear into thin air.




 

Yongguk fell to his knees as uncontrollable tears streamed down his face.


 

“YOU’RE A LIAR!” He yelled. He grabbed the contract and continually threw it against the ground.

 

He couldn’t control the mixed emotions that were spilling out on him. He ripped the contract, slammed his fists onto the floor - not caring what the people below would say. He grabbed a chair and threw it with all he had against the wall on his left.


 

“Yongguk STOP! Stop, please stop!” You begged as your tears, too, fell down your pale face.

 

Stop?! You want me to stop?!” He shouted as he punched the metal desk leg making you jump up.

 

Your tears didn’t know how to stop.

You quickly ran over to him and held his arm in attempt him to stop hurting himself.

“Yongguk! Stop! Please stop, you’re bleeding!!”

 

But Yongguk only yanked his arm away. “Who are you to care?!”

 

“Yongguk, listen. This is all a-”

 

“A lie? A joke? Don’t lie to me anymore! I trusted you! I believed in you with everything I had! And what do I get in return?!” He held up a hand, stopping you from touching him.

 

You didn’t know what to do so you sat there silently trying to hold onto the tears that dared to fall.


 

Yongguk took in heavy breaths.

 

“I thought you were different. Ha! 30 million dollars huh? That’s quite some money. I saw you and you were different. I felt you were different and I let myself…. I let my scarred heart to trust love once again. Because I thought you were different. But guess what?! You aren’t any different! You’re just like the rest! I loved yo- No, I still love you like crazy and here you are…. Just a fak-”

 

“I loved you too!” You yelled. “I did too! You don’t understan-”



 

Yongguk looked at the phone ring in your hands and snorted.

 

“Sure you did.”


 

You sighed and picked up the phone.

 

“When are you coming down?” Yongguk’s father’s voice rumbled into your ear.

 

“Sir I don’t think I can go dow-”




 

“Go.” Yongguk said as he pointed at the door. “You’re a fake anyways.”

 

“Yongguk please.. Hold on. Sir? Can I talk to you i-”

 

“You know the consequences if you don’t listen to me,” Yongguk’s father warned.


 

Sighing you got up and Yongguk’s eyes followed you.

 

“Sorry Yongguk.. Can we talk after I come back?”

 

“What the hell?!”

 

“I'm sorry...I really am.”

 

“Have you not ever once thought about how I felt?!”

 

“... I got to go..”




 

You rushed out the door and ran to the elevators. You knew you should explain to Yongguk instead of leaving him broken, but you couldn’t. You didn't expect this to be this hard of an experience.













 

“Aish did that kid even finish listening to me?!” Yongnam threw his phone onto his bed. He looked once again at the picture.




 

Himchan sighed and Yongnam did the same.

 

“Okay fine, I’ll tell you. What do you want to know?” Himchan gave up.

 

“Tell me where, when, why and who took this photo.”

 

“I don’t know names. I’ve never seen any of them except…” Himchan pointed at the photo, “This girl here.”

 

“Okay… And?”

 

Himchan rolled his eyes, “Aren’t you this kids brother? Did he not tell you that he’s married to this girl?”

 

Yongnam nodded, “Yes I know that.”

 

“Well there’s your answer.”

 

Yongnam ruffled his hair and wore a pissed look.

“Look brother, I need to put all the pieces together. I need you to tell me how you know her and what you guys were doing here.”

 

Now it was Himchan’s turn to be pissed.

 

“Why do you need to know my personal life?”

 

“Please help.”

 

“Fine,” Himchan folded his arms. “So here’s the whole thing. This girl and I used to go out. Well… It wasn’t official… She’s not a e or anything like that but she’ll be your girlfriend for cash. Yeah sounds wrong and horrible but… the girl is in real need of money so I guess that was why she did it. I don’t know why she needed the money. But.. That’s how I started to ‘date’ her. I did it because I’ve never dated and I wanted to know what it felt like to have someone care for you… Someone to love. My family… I’m the youngest one out of my family- I have a one older sister and one older brother. They’re successful people, they were always smarter than me and even now they make much more cash than I do. I was the loner of the family pack. No one liked me and my parents didn’t give me a single look of affection. But she did. She helped me learn what it’s like to be loved. I wasn’t supposed to but in the end, I actually fell in love with her. I couldn’t help it, she was just too beautiful. I never wanted to hurt her… But I did. I loved her so much that I ended up hurting her to the point it scarred her for life. She left me after that and I didn’t see her since. Back then, I didn’t see the mistake, but now I regret everything I did to her… I broke her more than she could have ever broken me. I was the mall on the day of that photo because I had to buy something for my friend’s child as I am the godfather. That’s when I coincidentally ran into the couple. I was a fool and should’ve known that she’s gotten herself a better man than me. But I just couldn’t get myself to accept the truth. So, I totally regret I did this but I lunged at her. She looked like a frightened doe but I just couldn’t stop myself after all those years of not seeing her. When her supposedly husband came back for her, he saw us and basically attacked me. We got into a fight and that was it.”

 

“Then who took this picture?”

 

“I honestly have no idea who he was.. Since I don’t have names. But he was the guy holding onto the girl. It wasn’t obvious that he was filming or shooting us on camera, but I suspect he did it since you have a photo and he had his phone held up..”

 

“Anyone of these guys?” Yongnam pointed at Youngjae and Jongup.

 

Himchan shook his head, “Nope, as you can see they are in the photo meaning they couldn’t have shot it.”

 

Yongnam nodded, “Yup, I got that. Was he tall?”

 

Himchan tried his best to remember the incident. “I don’t think so. He seemed like he was of similar height as I am.”

 

Yongnam looked at Himchan. “Could you stand up for a minute?”

 

Himchan rolled his eyes and huffed, “What am I, your puppet?!”

 

“Please.”

 

Himchan stood up. “What? Should I twirl for you too?”

 

Yongnam smirked, “Nah that’s fine. So you aren’t as tall as Junhong…… Meaning it has to be… Jung Daehyun? Why?”

 

Himchan sat back down, “Look, I’m not here to cause trouble and I have no idea who Daehyun is, but let me just warn you.. I am assuming. Okay?”

 

Yongnam pulled out his phone and pulled up Daehyun’s instagram. “Is it this guy?”

 

Himchan squinted, “Hmmm… Yup it’s this one.”

 

Yongnam’s jaw fell, “Why would he…?”

 

“Look, like I said, I am not sure. It might be okay? Why don’t you go ask this Daehyun kid you were talking about. Maybe he’ll know better.”

 

Yongnam nodded in a slight daze. “For sure.”

 

Himchan raised an eyebrow, “So? Am I done being interrogated? Can I leave?”

 

Yongnam snapped out of his daze, “Wait! One last thing, you said you paid her to be your girlfriend?”

 

Himchan painfully swallowed before nodding his head.

 

“But why?” Yongnam curiously asked.

 

Himchan looked down, “I’m not too sure either. She just gave me a contract saying that these are the things I am not allowed to do and how much I’d be paying her and stuff. I never thoroughly read the contract though. She said she desperately needed the money. I never asked her why.”

 

Yongnam made a face of confusion. “Anyways, thanks Himchan. You were of great help.”

 

Himchan scoffed, “What are you, some kind of detective?”

 

Yongnam grinned but nodded, “Yes I actually kind of am. A detective for the family so that I don’t have to see my brother crash down again. I don’t want to see him breaking down another time. The last time was bad enough.” Gathering his stuff together, “I’ll pay for our drinks. Be at the front if you need me.”

 

Yongnam left, leaving Himchan with mind full of thoughts. Then Himchan’s eyes shot wide open.


 

“Yongnam!” Himchan yelled as he caught up with the elder in front of the café.

 

Yongnam looked up. “Yup?”

 

“Look, I don’t know what’s going on in your family… About your brother breaking down or whatever… But, if this has anything to do with them having to separate… Please stop it from happening!”

 

Yongnam lifted a brow, “What do you mean?”

 

Himchan took a deep breath, “I love her. I love her still so much even after all the years of not seeing her. They say time will heal, but it didn’t. I still can’t forget her. But.. But I no longer deserve her. I’ve come to realize that a few days ago… That- I sh..I should let her go now. And do you know what kept coming back to me to make my decision solid?... Her eyes. The way she looked at your brother. The way they would read ‘fear’ when she saw me.. But when her husband shows up…. All I saw in those eyes were ‘love’. I admit, I’ve had the chance to love the most amazing women in my life, but I mistreated her. I've lost my last chance and I could never get her back. But the least I can do for her is to watch her from afar and make sure not another man hurts her. If anyone takes your brother away from her, she’s going to die inside. I don’t like your brother and we didn’t start off good, but if he’s the one who can make her happy, I’m willing to let her go. If not, tell your brother, I’m going to win her back and never let go.”


 

*Dang… Deep much?* Yongnam thought, *He really does love her… But I can’t let him take _______ away from Yongguk since Yongguk loves her just as much.*

 

“Promise me that your brother can make her happy,” Himchan urged. “Then maybe I can peacefully let her go.”


 

Yongnam looked at Himchan and smiled slowly. “I don’t get why you and my brother hate each other… You seem like a nice guy, Himchan.”

 

Himchan waved it off, “Whatever. Just make sure your brother isn’t going to hurt her. She likes h-.... No, more like she loves him. Please don’t hurt her. She’s been scarred once and once is more than enough. I don’t want her to think that all men are bad and untrustworthy just because of me.”

 

Yongnam raised an eyebrow, “Just what did you do to her? Did you cheat on her?”

 

Himchan shook his head and his lips lifted into a sad smile, “No… Much..Much, much worse. I don’t want to talk about it.”

 

Yongnam nodded understandingly, “Okay…”

 

“....”

 

“....”

 

“Well, then. I’m going to leave. Hope I was of some help,” Himchan said as he turning to make his leave.

 

“Wait!” Yongnam fumbled in his jacket and pulled out his phone. “Could I at least your number? Maybe after everything’s settled… We could be… Friends?”

 

Yongnam smiled as he offered Himchan his phone. He didn’t get why Yongguk had to beat the poor guy up. Sure, maybe it could’ve infuriated him since he loves _____ just as much as Himchan does. But Yongnam saw the pain in Himchan’s eyes. Yongnam wasn’t a man to judge a book by it's cover, but for some reason, it seemed that Himchan just needed someone to love and trust him. Sure even if Himchan says that he’s hurt you, Yongnam can tell that it was all because he was afraid of being hurt himself. He said that he didn’t have many friends and his family wasn't very affectionate towards him, so when you shared your heart with him, he was just afraid he would lose that. Everything was so obvious to Yongnam, and if you weren’t the girl his brother loved, he would’ve helped Himchan… But family comes before friends. So maybe by offering to be his friend, he’ll be less hurt.



 

“C’mon… C’mon! Pick up!” Yongnam paced back and forth in his father’s office room.

 

“Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice message system Yongguk is not available. At the tone, please record your message. When you are finished recording, you may hang up, or press 1 for more options. To leav-”

 

“AISHH!” Yongnam yelled in frustration and threw the phone once again onto the office desk.

 

“Is he still not answering the phone…?” A scared whisper asked Yongnam in the dark corner.

 

“Yes! I’ve been calling him continuously, but he’s just ignoring my calls! Yongguk needs to answer! Or else he’s going to regret not listening to me.”

 

“That’s true…”

 

“Why didn’t you tell anyone of us Daehyun?!” Yongnam glared deeply into the frightened Daehyun, rolled into a ball on one of the couches.

 

“I..I’m so sorry Yongnam hyung.. I ne..I never meant things to-”

 

“Look, it isn’t me that you should be sorry to. You need to tell Yongguk that you knew everything about this. Or else, who knows what he’d do..”

 

Daehyun closed his eyes and took in a deep sigh.





 

“JUNG DAEHYUN!”

 

Youngjae and Jongup jumped up from the kitchen table and ran over to the front door, only to find a fuming Yongnam.

 

“What’s up hyung?” Jongup carefully asked.

 

“Where is that Jung Daehyun?!”

 

“What’s up with all the- Hyung!” Junhong said as he gave Yongnam a big hug making Yongnam soften.

 

“Why are you looking for Daehyun, hyung?” Youngjae asked.

 

“I need to clear some things with him. Could you tell him to come meet me outside? Tell him I’ll be downstairs in the parking lot.”

 

“Alright, I’ll get him,” Youngjae said and left the scene. Something told him that this wasn’t going to be good.



 

“Daehyun.. ? You here?” Youngjae poked his head into the shared room.

 

Youngjae caught Daehyun quickly close his laptop but didn’t ask about it… Thinking it might have been for personal things that Youngjae didn’t want to know about.

 

“What?” Daehyun asked.

 

“Yongnam hyung came looking for you. He seemed pretty… pissed? He said he’s going to wait downstairs in the parking lot for you. I suggest you hurry before hyung comes up himself to get you out the door.”

 

Daehyun sighed and got up from his seat. Going over to his closet, he grabbed a jacket and headed for the parking lot.






 

“So… Hyung, where are we going?” Daehyun asked as he looked out Yongnam’s car window.

 

“Somewhere we can talk privately.”

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Something big… That’s all I can sense.”

 

Yongnam pulled up to a studio he used to work in when he was part of a rock band. Now hardly anyone uses the studio - it’s practically abandoned so Yongnam thought this would be a great place to ask Daehyun a few personal questions.



 

“Daehyun, I want you to tel-... No, I need you to tell me the truth. What is this picture?”

 

Yongnam lied the photo down in front of Daehyun who stared at it with round eyes.

“Wha…” Daehyun breathed.

 

“Tell me the truth Jung Daehyun... I’ve known you for quite a long time, I’ll know when you lie or not.”

 

“.... I don’t know. I have no idea what this photo is, hyung.”

 

Yongnam leaned back in his seat and raised a brow, “Oh really?”

 

Daehyun gulped and nodded, “Nothing about it.”

“Daehyun… You can either tell me the truth now or we can stay here as long as we need. Your choice. Confess now and we can leave quickly, or we can spend the night here.”

 

Daehyun sighed.

 

Yongnam encouraged him to continue and finally Daehyun gave up.. Or at least halfway.


 

Daehyun confessed about the contract marriage and how Yongguk’s father did make Daehyun work behind Yongguk’s back. But what Daehyun didn’t tell Yongnam was that he knew who you were. Oh, and Daehyun also left out the part where Yongguk’s father promised to give ________ to him when Yongguk and you break up. No way was Daehyun going to tell that to Yongnam hyung.




 

“WHAT?! SO YOU WERE THE ONE STALKING MY BROTHER.. EVEN ON THEIR HONEYMOON?!

 

Daehyun hung his head low, “Yes… And I feel guilty for doing that behimd my most respected hyung’s back.”

 

Yongnam shook his head, “Well first off, I can’t believe that you would actually take up that offer…. And second, I can’t believe my father would make such an offer in the first place!”

 

“I’m sorry hyung.”

 

Yongnam raised a hand, “Nope. You shouldn’t be sorry to me but rather, Yongguk.”

 

Daehyun nodded his head.



 

Yongnam leaned back into his seat and rested his chin in his hand. “So everything was planned… Hmmm…. I didn’t expect you to be part of it, but at least you lied to my father about your camera being broken and what not. I hope you’ll be fast and tell Yongguk about this before Yongguk completely distrusts you.”

 

“I’m scared.. I don’t want to lose my best hyung!” Daehyun cried.

 

Yongnam patted his back, “And that’s why you will help me stop Yongguk from getting hurt. We will tell him everything before my dad drops the bad news on him. We’ll tell him that even though everything started off as a contract, _____________ actually fell in love with him. We just need to keep them together and make sure Yongguk hears this from us first.”

 

Daehyun just nodded his head as if he was a zombie.

 

“I can’t believe my dad would do such a thing! Wasn’t it enough watching Yongguk break down once?! Just what is it with my dad and trying to break Yongguk?! Why not me?” Yongnam yelled in frustration. It was enough seeing his brother break down once, and he couldn’t let it happen once again.


 

Yongnam looked at Daehyun, “You said 30 million dollars…? In CASH?”

 

Daehyun nodded, “Yeah, Mr. Bang said that he offered ______ $30 million to do this contract marriage.”

 

“Why?.... Why did she need so much money?”

 

Daehyun fidgeted and debated on whether he should tell everything about what he knew about your parents, but he decided against it because that meant he would have to tell Yongnam about how he knew you.

 

“I… I’m not sure. Mr. Bang said that ________ didn’t tell him why she needed the money.” Daehyun lied.

 

“Then that should be the first thing we find out. If it’s only because of the money she’ll end up leaving Yongguk, we can tell Yongguk to help her pay off whatever she has to payoff while still being in a relationship. But first, help me stop Yongguk from getting onto that plane to Jeju Island tomorrow.”

 

“I’ll try.”





 

Who knew that he’d get caught redhanded by none other than his hyung’s brother.

 

Yongnam walked around a couple of more times with his phone pressed against his ear. But when Yongguk still didn’t answer, he plopped himself down next to Daehyun on the couch.

 

“Do.. Do you suppose he found out already..?” Daehyun asked in such a frightened voice.

 

Yongnam sighed, “I don’t want to admit it… But yes, I think he might have.”















 

“Sir, is everything going alright in here? I heard a loud crash and thought I’d come to check on you, but the door was opened so I stepped in bu… OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU OKAY?!” One of the company employees rushed over to his side.

 

Yongguk was blankly staring at the contract that lied on the floor in two pieces. When she rushed over to him to lend a hand, he immediately raised his hand up.

 

“I...I’m fine. Leave me alone.”

 

“But… But sir! You are bleeding! I cannot possibly leave my bosses son bleeding here alone! I will help you to the nearest hospi-”

 

“I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE! WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!” Yongguk fired back at the employee.

 

She took a step back, “I will go inform your father.” She silently closed the door behind her and headed to Yongguk’s father’s room.




 

Yongguk was on the floor, leaning against the table leg. With one leg folded up, he had his arm on it and his head fell.

 

This did not just happen.

 

No, you didn’t just walk out on him without any explanations.

 

He did not just read that paper.

 

Yongguk barely lifted himself up and slumped down onto the bed. He sat there with a blank face. So many emotions surpassed his heart at the moment. He didn’t know if he was hurt, mad, or lost… Maybe he was all.

 

He put his hand over his left chest and flinched.

 

….

It hurt.

 

His whole chest was aching. He didn’t know that his chest would actually physically hurt.

 

He looked at the closed door then grabbed a jacket and shuffled out.












 

“H..He found out!” You panted as you ran to Yongguk’s father.

 

Alarmed, Yongguk’s father sat up and looked at you with round eyes. “What?!”

 

“Yon..Yongguk found out about the contract sir. H-He saw the contract,” you tried to catch your breath.

 

“No…” Yongguk’s father shoved his face into his old hands and slouched into the chair. “No… He wasn’t supposed to find out.. He was supposed to just think you left him!”

 

“What do we do?!” You panicked.

 

Yongguk’s father shook his head. “I suggest you leave.”

 

“W-what?”

 

“Leave. Now.”

 

“Where to?”

 

“I don’t know! Just get out of my family’s sight! Get lost!!” Yongguk’s father’s face turned red.

 

“B..but all my stuff is still at ou-”

 

“Do you think I care?! Just get lost now!! I can’t let you see Yongguk anymore! You cannot ever see Yongguk or let Yongguk see you again. Never again. Now go,” he pointed at the lobby entrance.

 

Your phone, wallet, suitcase, everything was in the room and he wanted you to leave with nothing?

 

“But sir.. Could I ju-”

 

“Leave now!”

 

“O..okay,” you stuttered.

 

You got up and tightly wrapped the thin cardigan around your frail body and stepped off to the side.

 

You bowed, “I’m sorry, sir. I’ll be leaving no-”

 

Says who?”

 

Yongguk’s father dropped the glass of tea onto the table, “Yongguk… Son.”

 

“Who? Son?”

 

“Yongguk, I can explain. Let’s go talk in my roo-”

 

“Shut up, Mr. Bang. I don’t need someone I don’t know to tell me what to do.”

 

Yongguk’s father slightly shifted, taken aback by Yongguk’s harsh words.

 

“Yongguk. Liste-”

 

“I. Said. Shut. The. . Up,” Yongguk gritted through his teeth. Then pointing at you, “Follow me,” he demanded.

 

You just stood there not knowing what to do. You kept looking from Yongguk’s father’s slumped shoulders to Yongguk’s back leaving towards the entrance doors.

 

When he realized you weren’t following him, he snatched your hand and roughly pulled you out with him.

 

He kept dragging you to the side of the hotel and then slammed you against the brick wall of the hotel. You winced at the pain in your back.

 

“Explain.”

 

You hung your head low, “What else is there to explain..?” You looked at the ground and broke a small smile. “You already read all of the contract.”

 

Yongguk scoffed in disbelief. “Explain. NOW.”

 

“What part of the contract did you not understand?” You started to shake, was it because of the cold or because of the intimidating aura Yongguk was spilling? Who knew. But you couldn’t keep your voice from shaking violently. “You’re right Yongguk. I’m a horrible… Horrible person. I lied to you when you’ve trusted me. You deserve so much more than a girl like me. You should just forget who I was.. Just remember the pain I left you so that you can forget me eas-”

 

You were cut off when Yongguk slammed his lips down on you. You pushed on his chest to get him off but he tightly held onto your two hands with one of his and wrapped another hand around your waist.

 

It was so desperate. You could feel the pain within the kiss. It was like none of the other ones he’s given you. His grip on your waist only tightened and his kiss more rough. You couldn’t breathe nor could Yongguk. You felt his short breaths on your cheek and his hand travelled up from your back to your neck.

 

Soon, he felt your hands go limp in his grip and when he did, he let go, letting the now free hand grab your hip and pull you closer to him.

 

You felt your knees go weak and you had to grab onto his shoulders to keep yourself from falling to the floor.

 

Yongguk held you up against the wall and pressed his lips harder against yours even if he was suffocating.

 

“I love you so much,” he whispered in between pants and kisses. “Please tell me you feel the same.”

 

Your head was spinning down so many different roads, you weren’t in the state to answer. You felt so weak against him, but you knew that you needed to stop. So you tightened your grip onto his shoulder and pushed him with all that you had.

 

“No,” you coldly replied though it pained you just as much to see his eyes falter.

 

“What?” Yongguk said in such a strained whisper.

 

“I’m sorry Yongguk, I have to leave. We shouldn’t see each other anymore. Actually, I have no right to see you anymore. I’m sorry. You deserve so much better Yongguk, really I don’t deserve the love you giv-”

 

“I don’t deserve anyone but you! Don’t you understand what I’m trying to say?! Just explain to me, why did you need the money? Just for fun? Explain.”

“I.. I can’t. I’m sorry.”

 

You walked brushed past him, leaving him in the alley with a lost expression.

 

Then you felt him wrap his arms around your waist.

 

“But what if I won’t let you leave?”


His deep voice droned into your ears making you shiver.

 

 

 


A/N: Back with another chapter! Hope things make sense :)

 

 

I want to shoutout to my special new subscriber!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Runaina <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

@iylia87Yes! Everything's going swell in life now after al the drama I had to go trhough :( But now all's good :) I'm officially back now!!! <3 Missed you! Thanks for supporting me :) It means alot!

 

 

@itsishy: Yongguk found out! ): I miss his cute self in the story too! But I have to admit, BAPs new comeback with "Feel So Good" shows the adorable side of Yongguk and the boys!!Thanks so much for enjoying!

 

 

@Iris1697: T^T Your words are just too great for me <3 thank you so much for complimenting my writing! beautifully crafted chapter <3 it means so much!!

 

 

@jmayo81: YOUR comments just make me happy!! Thank you for liking my story so much <3 You and the rest all mean so so so much for me!! <3 Thank you!!!

 

 

Thank you gusy so much! You guys mean so much to me <3 I honestly think I have the BEST subscribers, commenters, silent readers, and supporters <3

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Love,

 

Your Author <3