Makeover

Beyond Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AOA - Miniskirt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZINIBRY4f0c

---

The weekend had finally come. It was Summer’s day off and she decided to spend the day running some errands. She had called Krystal already and asked if she was free, unfortunately Krystal was busy spending the weekend with her sister who dropped by in Korea this weekend for a surprise visit.

Summer tapped her chin for a second. Chanyeol! She dialed his number and waited on the line. He picked up on the second ring.

“Hello?” Chanyeol mumbled. It sounded as if he had just woken up.

“Yeol! Wanna hang out with your favourite best friend?”

A loud yawn came from the other line. He groaned and mumbled out, “whatchawannadotho?”

“I want to go buy some new books, and a pair of new boots. The ones I have right now are ripping.” Summer waited for his answer but it sounded as if he had fallen right back asleep. When she heard the sound of his snore, her lips came up into a smile. “Sleep well Yeol.” She hung up and shook her head.

It was worth a shot asking.

Although Krystal and Chanyeol were her best friends, they weren’t able to hang out as much as they did in High school. Krystal was pursuing the modeling career while Chanyeol was studying to become a doctor. It was very difficult to fit their schedule together. Krystal was always travelling from town to town while Chanyeol was always studying.

It truly was amazing to know that despite their different schedules, they somehow managed to always find time for each other at the most unexpected of moments.

After what happened with her Dad, Summer began locking her room up. She didn’t want him to rip off anymore of her photos. Those were her photos, not his. He had no business in her room. This wasn’t his house, it was theirs. Everyone is paying for their things equally so he has no say in what’s his.

After getting dressed and putting on her winter coat, Summer walked out of her room and locked up the door. It brought more ease to her knowing that her things were locked up. No one can see anything, and that’s how things are supposed to be like. As much as she loved her mother, her distrust towards her father was too strong to let her things be so free.

Summer left the house, with her hands in her jacket pocket; she felt the oncoming good vibes of today. The sun was out, shining away as it melted the snow.

It was the first time in a while that Summer was able to smile by herself.

The thing about moving on is you don’t know when you began to. It just happens. You wake up one day, and you don’t think about that person anymore. At least that’s what happened during the couple of weeks without Kai.

Eventually she didn’t feel as sad anymore. Sure the depression passed from time to time, but it never stayed with her. She had so many questions she wanted to ask, but now that she no longer had Kai, these questions will remain unanswered. And yet, she didn’t mind.

When it was her stop, Summer hopped off the bus and crossed the street. There were a lot of couples out on this Saturday morning. She watched their expression in curiosity. Some looked very happy to be together, while some looked like they’ve been too accustomed to each other’s presence. She wondered what Kai and her used to look like; wondered what people thought of them. Did they look happy?

Summer entered into the mall and had no idea w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter