Familiarity

Beyond Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOT7 - A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eISomx-VMow

---

The trio from Forever Young café arrived on campus earlier than expected. They began to set up for the winter concert tonight. A lot of people came in and out of the auditorium, as the staff and students began to prep themselves for the concert tonight.

Loud music boomed from inside, sounding almost like a club. A rehearsal was going on. Mino tried to peep inside but was asked by one of the concert coordinators to stop. Minwoo had to drag him back by the ears to their coffee stand. Most of the performers tonight were girls, and when they saw Mino getting dragged back, they were full of laughter and giggles.

He waved to them with an impish expression, earning more bouts of giggles to go around.

After the argument with her father this morning, Summer was feeling extremely low-spirited and did not act her usual self. Minwoo had noticed her sunken expression. “Is everything okay, Summer?”

She snapped out of her daze. She was beginning to dislike the word okay, but there were no other words to express her emotions these days. “I’m okay,” she tried to smile but Minwoo saw through her pretense.

“If you are not feeling well, tell me, alright? I’ll let you go home.” He patted her head.

Summer rolled her eyes, and cracked a small smile. “Whose in charge of who tonight, huh?”

“Yeah but whose the older one?” Minwoo raised his eyebrows. “Touché.” He laughed and ruffled her hair.

Summer felt her phone buzz. She received a text from Krystal and Chanyeol.

‘Miss you girl. Hope you’re not working too hard tonight. Call me when you can, love you.’ – Krystal

‘Hey Winter, how’s the concert? Did anyone make any summer and winter jokes yet? Is it just me?’ – Chanyeol.

She broke into a smile and texted her friends back. People always about her name, but only Chanyeol was the one who continued to make these lame jokes.

It wasn’t long until a line started to form at their coffee stand. There was still twenty minutes to the concert, but people were already ordering their drinks. Their manager was indeed right. Everyone loved the white chocolate mocha. Some were disappointed that there weren’t anything else aside from white chocolate mocha and tea, but most were ecstatic over the drink.

Mino was in charge of receiving the orders. He wanted any chance he could get to flirt with the girls here. Minwoo and Summer were mostly the ones making and handing out the drinks.

It was only when the show started that the line began to die down. While the concert was going on, the trio sat outside enjoying each other’s company. Occasionally someone would come out, buy a drink and then go back in. At most 3 people would come out together but that was it.

Mino had requested that he took a break. Which meant he was asking if he could steal a peek inside the show. Summer eventually said yes since there wasn’t much else to do here. Mino squealed, gave her a big hug and scurried off through the doors.

She shook her head with a smile. Since it was quiet, Summer decided to make her and Minwoo white chocolate mocha. While he was counting the till, she was brewing up their coffee. She shook the can of whip cream and none of it seemed to come out. “I just opened this not too long ago. It can’t be finished…” She shook it again and pressed her finger against the tip. Still nothing. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter