Summer

Beyond Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NU'EST - HELLO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH_T64XbikY

----

“Enjoy your drinks and have yourself a good night sir.” Summer handed over the tray of drinks to the young gentlemen. He gave her a kind smile, and nodded in promise as he left. Summer caught the glimpse he stole of her before he left, and shook her head with a smile.

When the bell on the door signaled that he had left, Summer cheered silently to herself. He was the last customer in her coffee shop and now she could finally lock up the café and clean up. It was a quiet winter night hence why she was working alone tonight.  

After locking up, Summer began to clean the coffee pots, and did what she usually did: observe the café.

“Forever Young” café was quite small, and didn’t really have much room to offer customers to sit. It was more of a bar styled café. With high tops and high stools planted in front of the clear glass windows, it allowed customers to enjoy the scenery around them.

Wrapped up in her own thoughts, Summer did not realize that someone had been knocking on the window. Her heart nearly skipped a beat until she recognized the faces that was staring across from her.

It was her best friends, Krystal and Chanyeol.

Krystal pointed at her watch and made a big show, as if saying: ‘Girl, what’re you doing? It’s time to go!’

Summer held out her hands. ‘Hold on, give me a few minutes!’

When she finished counting the till, she placed the money that was made today in an envelope and dropped it into a safe in the backroom. She quickly yanked her jacket on and threw her purse over her shoulder. With one last glance around the café, Summer heaved a sigh, unlocked the café door and planted on a huge smile in front of her friends.

“SUMMER!” Chanyeol yells, opening up his arm to envelope her in a big hug.

“Wait! Let me lock up my store before I can give you a hug,” Summer said.

Chanyeol froze, then pouted.

Krystal grimaced at him. “You’re acting like you haven’t seen her in 10 years.”

“You don’t have to be mean, dude…” Chanyeol muttered.

Krystal scoffed. “You’re so damn sensitive.”

“Well you’re the one spoiling a good mood, you sour puss.”

“What the hell is a sourpuss?!”

Summer stifled a laugh. The two of them were always bickering with each other. It made her curious how the 3 of them were even best friends.

“Guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter