Krystal and Chanyeol

Beyond Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO - INTO YOUR WORLD / ANGEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOSJR4g2I0U

---

Chanyeol and Krystal found Summer at the bus stop with her hands in her face. She wasn’t crying though. She just had her face buried there, deep in thought.

“Summer!” Krystal was running over. She bent down and looked at her friend in worry. “It wasn’t Yeol’s fault. He didn’t know Kai was going to be there.” Chanyeol was now by Summer’s other side. Krystal looked up at him with eyes full of apology. She made a face, indicating that he should say something.

Sighing quietly, Chanyeol stooped down as well. He started patting her head.

“Summer, it was just a misunderstanding. If you’re wondering why I was on my phone half the time tonight, it was because I was waiting for a call from my internship at the hospital. I didn’t tell you guys about it because I wanted to surprise you…” Chanyeol frowned slightly, remembering that his phone didn’t ring all night. “But I guess there was no point in surprising you guys because they didn’t call me… I probably didn’t get the internship.”

Slowly, she raised her head. She looked at Chanyeol with a sad expression. She knew how much this internship meant to him. He had been studying his whole life for this. Guilt began to sink into Summer. She should've known better than to blame Chanyeol; he was the most innocent of all, he would never do something that he knew would make her feel uncomfortable. She reached her arms out and pulled him into a hug. Chanyeol slightly lost his balance because he was kneeling. He steadied his feet and fell into her embrace.

“Yeol, I’m sorry. It… it’s just when I see Jongin, everything around me just vanishes. It hurts so much to see him. I know I said I moved on, but I can’t escape the fact that there will always be feelings of hurt lingering.” She explained. “His facial expression said it all tonight. He was happy. I could just tell. I haven’t seen that look in his eyes in years.”

Chanyeol pulled away. He gave Summer a stern look. “Don’t be giving me that crap, Summer. Don’t blame yourself now, okay? I know what you’re thinking. Just stop. How he was before had nothing to do with you. You didn’t drag him down, if that’s what you think.”

Krystal sat down next to Summer on the seat and hugged her waist. “Summer, we are not asking you to hide your emotions. If you still love him and you want to cry over him, it’s okay. We aren’t going to poke fun of you for that. Just don’t cover yourself up. It’s not good to hide bad thoughts to yourself.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter