New Friend

Beyond Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOT7 - GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sAoKmg7qPI

----

It was late into Sunday evening when Summer grew a sudden craving for some instant noodle cups and kimbap. She decided to drop by the convenient store.

“Mom, you want anything?” She called from downstairs.

Her mother appeared from the railings upstairs, “No. I’m heading to bed. Thanks anyways honey! Be careful, it’s late outside!”

Summer nodded and left the house quickly. She had brought just enough to buy banana milk. The streets were quite empty tonight, which is always a good thing. Summer had a habit of not abiding to traffic and streetlight laws. She ran across the street and quickly bought her late night meal.

It only took her a moment to find what she wanted. She paid for it and left. Just as she left the store, she saw someone across the street that looked awfully familiar. Although it was dark, she could make out the perosn's face in a heartbeat. As she scrutinized the person closer, she noticed it was Kai. He was holding onto the hand of another girl, who was much prettier than her. She was well dressed as well.

Frozen, Summer couldn’t bring herself to move. At least not until she caught eyes with him. Kai became as still as a statue. The look of guilt slowly sunk in, and he tried to look away.

The girl now hugged onto his arm, and rested her head on his shoulder.

Annoyed and clearly upset by what she saw, Summer poked her cheek with her tongue and walked the opposite way. Even though her house was the other direction, she felt much too flustered to walk home right now. Also they were in that direction, so there was no way in hell she was planning to walk that way.

The funny thing about people is that when they say they have moved on, sometimes it’s all in the mind. You don’t see a person for weeks, months, and you think you’ve moved on because you are progressing with your life. You are able to live on. However, when your paths cross, things change, and feelings that you thought were gone, will always come back. That’s the thing about love, once it enters your heart you will feel it for the rest of your life.

Summer’s lips curved downwards into a deep frown. She looked down at the bag of food that she was holding, realizing that she had lost her appetite.

Not watching where she was going,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter