Date with the besties!

Beyond Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

APINK - MY MY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6rch7ENtHA

---

Today was one of the rare, once in a blue moon occasions, where Summer, Krystal and Chanyeol were free. They decided to hit up the movies, and go for bowling afterwards. The biggest mistake, however, was letting Krystal choose the movie.

Usually Krystal made good choices. She has great style, she knows how to pick the good apples from the bad ones, she has great taste in men, but when it came to movies, it was just… a never ending cycle of bad choices.

Today, she chose ‘The Best of Me’. Summer and Chanyeol was far from being chick flick lovers. In fact they hated chick flicks. It was either horror or action for them. But, Summer had already given the movie picking privilege to Krystal and there was no take backs. During the movie, Krystal had coughed up a whole pack of tissues, crying and wailing by herself. Chanyeol had ended up falling asleep, while Summer sat through the whole movie cringing.

The movie was like any other typical chick flick. Old lovers reunite and fall back in love with each other. How simple can a story line get? She couldn’t understand why Krystal was crying so much over it.

“Maybe this will be you and Kai one day. Maybe you’ll reunite in the country side and have hot to make up for the lost years,” Krystal whispered in the middle of the movie.

Summer felt her eyes bug out. She turned red and looked at Krystal, who looked like she instantly regretted saying what she had said. She turned her hair and started sniffling again. Summer heaved a sigh, and placed her cheek in her knuckle, waiting for the movie to end.

Life is anything like the movies, Krystal… You can't just get back together just like that. At least not the way how Kai and I ended. Let's say we do some day become friends again, I'm not the type to just forget about what happened. I'll always remember what had happened between us. I'll always think back to what he did... Summer thought to herself.

Once the movie ended, both Chanyeol and Summer stood up and stretched.

“That was a great movie!” Chanyeol sarcastically exclaimed. He yawned, and glanced at Summer who stifled a laughter.

Krystal wiped the last of her tears and stared at her friends in disbelief. “I can’t believe you guys can’t see the true beauty in that movie. It was even better than the Notebook.”

“No, please. Don’t ever mention that movie again.” Chanyeol held his hand over his ears. In high school, Chanyeol had dated a few girls, and in every relationship he was forced to watch the movie.

“Poor soul,” Summer shook her head and patted his head. “Come on, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter