Getting Acqauinted

Beyond Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AKDONG MUSICIAN - I LOVE U 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoj7wdfmKFo

---

“Oh wait,” JB stopped, causing the line of traffic that were his friends to halt as well. Summer looked at him with confused eyes.

“How awkward is it that we are accompanying this awesome girl on her shopping trip without even introducing ourselves first?” JB shook his head in disappointment. Usually he was a man of introductions, but somehow along the way he forgot about it.

“Oh god, here he goes with his introduction crap.” One of them groaned. JB ignored the boy and looked at Summer with eyes full of gleam. “Guys, this is Summer!”

One of the boys let out a small laugh. “So where’s Autumn?” Summer gave him a dry laugh, “Ha ha… so funny.” Her sarcastic look made the boy grin wider.

“Yeah we know, you’ve said her name how many times now…” Another one said causing JB to flash him a look.

“That one is Youngjae. He’s got a mouth on him so watch out.” JB pointed to the boy with black hair and small eyes. Youngjae narrowed his eyes and mumbled something to himself sardonically. His ears had turned pink after being put on the spot.

Summer held out her hands in greetings, and broke out into a patient, sweet smile. Youngjae glanced down at it and then up. He shook her hands, avoiding looking at her.

JB continued, “The one next to him is Yugyeom. He’s the youngest one in our group of friends. He is shy but don't get it wrong, he can be a prick at times, too.”

“What? You’re the youngest?” Summer blinked in surprise. He looked extremely mature for his age.

Yugyeom broke the mature image and placed his hands up in a peace sign with a cute expression. “Nice to meet you, Summer.” He shook her hands firmly, the way a superior would shake the hands of their employees.

“This—”

“This one that one… Dude, I can introduce myself. My name is JR, whatsup Summer?” JR coolly stepped up. He looked a lot like the boy next door type; the kind that you could trust upon first meeting. He was the one that made the ‘Where’s Autumn?’ joke.

JB held out his hand up in defence. “Nobody else is saying anything; I thought I would do the honours.”

Summer laughed at their quirky relationship. She shook JR’s hand, and then looked between the two as if they had a secret to share. JR? JB? What adorable nicknames for best friends.

The boy who had his arms hooked onto Summer shook it softly. “BAMBAM AT YOUR SERVICE!” He did a small salute, which then earned him a bigger smile to escape from Summer’s lips. Now this was definitely the one who appeared like he was the youngest one.

“You don’t have to yell, Bambam. She’s right next to you.” Yugyeom said, rolling his eyes.

“My introduction over yours though,” Bambam countered back with fierce sass.

“Okay guys this is taking too long. We got shopping to do.” JB said, hushing his friends. He now moved onto the boy with the snapback and amazing style. “Jackson step up man, come say hello.”

The mysterious boy in the snapback squeezed gently in between Yugyeom and Youngjae. He had a suave aura that surrounded in his steps. Instead of greeting her the way everyone else did, he simply looked at her and nodded his head.

Surprisingly, Summer didn’t feel offended when he didn’t shake her hand. There was something about him that made her feel intimidated, so when he greeted her, she was slightly glad he didn’t reach out to shake her hand.

“Finally, the one and only, the red head kid that makes everybody’s blood boil,” JB began hitting the air as if there were invisible drums in front of him. “Mark Tuan!”

“Talk about overly dramatic introduction,” JR commented with a chuckle.

Summer’s eyes flashed over to Mark. He had his arms in his pocket and he was looking straight at her. There was no smirk, or hint of amusement anywhere on his face. Instead, he looked bored and uninterested.

She let the staring contest last for a few seconds and smiled at everyone else except Mark. “Thank you JB, your friends seem awes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter