Okay?

Beyond Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SECRET GARDEN - MY GUARDIAN ANGEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnQWYAUcSMY

A week went by and Summer still didn’t call JB. He had waited and waited, and she didn’t call him. She didn’t even text him. His phone was always on standby, and yet whenever he felt his phone vibrate in his pockets, he would pull out his phone and her name never appeared.

JB was generally a very patient person. He never forced anyone to tell him something that they didn’t want to say. However, Summer was such a mystery and he wanted to solve the puzzle. It wasn’t until recently since they’ve gotten close with each other, so he could understand why she was being so distant with him. He wanted to text her pretty badly, but held back the urge. He didn’t want to annoy her.

On Thursday he finished his classes early and was not meeting up with the boys until later on in the night. He decided to stop by Forever Young café to see if she was working. Even if she wasn’t texting him, he still wanted to see her, even briefly. Even if no words were exchanged, all he wanted was to make sure that she was real and not just a figment of his imagination.

He stopped in front of the café, and peered through the window. Just as he suspected, she was working. Her long black hair was tied up and she was making a drink for a customer. She looks very pretty with her hair up. JB felt himself relax at the sight of her. His eyes softened, and he watched her intently, afraid that she would disappear if he looked away. She was such a mystery; he was beginning to think he made her up in his mind.

JB glanced down at his watch and frowned. Lately that seemed to be the only thing he was doing. The café was soon closing, so he knew it was best to leave before she caught him staring at her. He wouldn’t know what to tell her if she had caught him. I miss you? No, I can’t say that. She’s going to think I’m weird. She probably thinks that way now. I should leave before she catches me. JB stole one last look at Summer. She was wiping the counter with a white cloth, and it looked as if she was singing a tune. JB felt himself smiling for the first time today. After a satisfied look, he left. I wish I got to hear what you were singing…I bet it sounded lovely. I’ll see ya around Summer. Take care of yourself.

---

Summer locked up the café and turned to go home. As she was about to call Chanyeol and talk about her day, someone stepped out from the shadows and called out her name.

She paused, feeling her heart race painfully quick in her chest. Slowly, she turned her head to face the person.

“Mark?” Her voice came out in almost a whisper. A flicker of surprise passed her face, she looked at him with wide eyes. “What’re you doing here?”

Mark shrugged good-naturedly. The intense, dark gaze that he used to send her way was no longer there. Instead, a gentle expression was on his face, and it didn’t seem like he hated her anymore.

Summer raised her eyebrow and held out her arms in defense. “If you’re here to piss me off, I will kick your .”

Mark’s lips broke out into a crooked grin, and he shook her head. He held his hands up in peace. “I’m only here to make sure you’re okay, Summer. I have no reason to harm you.”

She relaxed her body and straightened up. She blinked at him, clearly confused with this new Mark. “Okay, where’s the old Mark? Who are you? What have you done with him?”

“Is it that strange for me to check up on people?”

“Yes.”

Mark rolled his eyes and took a step towards her. “Let’s go grab some late night bubble tea and I’ll take you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter