Treatment Update

Beyond Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYORIN - HELLO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVX69XqZPhM

It would be a lie if Summer said that the treatments were easy, and that the hospital foods was delicious. When in fact, the antipsychotics that were prescribed to her made her queasy and nauseas which could also be applied to the hospital food as well. She was told to stay in the hospital for a month, so that they can watch over her. The only perk was seeing Chanyeol every day.

Her mother had finally told her truth, and for some reason, ever since she started taking the medication, she was becoming more emotional. She wasn’t sure if it was because of the medicine, or because something had happened to her and JB that day. Ever since he confessed to her, he opened up something in her heart that she had sealed away years ago.

She didn’t forgive her mother, but that was only because she didn’t blame her. She loved her mother, she was the only family that she had. Her mother had done nothing wrong. From what Summer could remember, her mother had shielded her as much as she could. All those times that she had hurt herself, she would've hated herself more if she knew she had hurt her mother instead. She was glad her mother didn't come in between those times that she was fighting herself. 

JB came to visit her every day, sometimes Mark and Jackson would come visit her, too.

Mark and her were getting on better terms, though once in a while he would to remind her that he was a douchebag. Jackson was one of her favorites, though he was hard to approach at first, their Hong Kong connection was what brought them together. He was a joker, despite his harsh, cold appearance. Sometimes he would joke that Summer was his childhood crush, causing ruckus between him and JB. It was funny seeing the look of jealousy on JB's face, as he ran after Jackson everytime he made a joke about Summer and JB. 

Though the treatment seemed to be working, it didn’t exactly stop her from seeing her father. Periodically, he would give her a visit and she would shut her eyes and remind herself that he wasn’t real. Most of the times she was with JB, he would hold her in his arms and remind her to listen to the sound of his voice. It didn’t stop the symptoms right away, but the psychiatrist told her, as long as she took her medicine and start doing things out of her comfort zone, she will be able to live a more happier life, hence stopping the projections of her deceased father.

Truthfully, it was much thanks to Chanyeol, JB and his friends that she was smiling again. Eventually, when she was more comfortable with accepting her sickness, she told JB to invite his friends to visit her. The hospital was a lonely place, and she didn’t like the silence too much. Of course JB obliged. Nothing made him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter