Beyond Infinite

Beyond Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOT7 - FOREVER YOUNG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab1DLH0I-bk

The months had flown right by, and before everyone knew, it was already summer, meaning that it was time for beaches, parties, and lots of booze.

As each day went on, the smile on Summer’s face grew bigger and bigger. She was becoming a much more different person than she was before. Despite the scorching summer heat, she was in love with every moment of life. Work, her friends, everything.

The day before her cottage trip, an old friend made a stop by Forever Young café. She welcomed in the guest, and was pleasantly surprised to see Bobby. It had been awhile since she last saw him, and it looked as though he grew a lot. She looked to the person next to him, and it was a pretty blond girl, she was a head shorter than him and he had his arms around her.

“BOBBY!” She sang his name, with delight and happiness.

Bobby grinned widely and did the same with her name. He introduced to her his girlfriend. Her name was Yejin, and they had met at the bar where he worked. (Unsurprisingly, Bobby was a pretty well-known flirt)

She made drinks on the house for them, and caught up with him for a bit. They couldn’t stay and chat for long because they had a movie to attend to.

“You know, Summer you look happier, I don’t know…” pointed out Bobby before he left.

Summer rolled her eyes, “What’re you saying? I’ve always been a happy person.”

“I don’t know,” shrugged Bobby. “Something tells me you found someone that brought out the best in you.”

Summer laughed out loud, and shrugged. “I’m sure you’re just talking about yourself.” She winked at Yejin, who blushed wildly. Bobby chuckled and hugged Yejin closer to him, looking down at her with love in his eyes. After they said their goodbyes and left, Summer felt herself feeling strangely elated after their meeting.

Closing came, and she cleaned the café. She changed into shorts and t-shirt, unable to tolerate with the humid weather. When she was sure everything was clean, she locked up the café. She spun around and let out a loud surprised shriek.

JB held onto his ears with his hand. “Oh my god, I think I am deaf now.”

Summer held onto her chest, panting loudly. “You scared me! Who comes behind somebody and doesn’t even say a hello?”

“If I said hello, you still would’ve screamed,” smirked JB. His eyebrows rose up a little, making Summer roll her eyes.

A chuckle escaped his throat, he held out his hand and waited for her. Summer looked down at his outstretched hand. The scowl on her face had turned upside down, and she was now smiling from ear to ear. She laced her fingers with his and they made their way.

“Are you excited for the cottage tomorrow?” asked JB.

Summer nodded eagerly. “We just need to do some last minute shopping. I forgot to buy toothpaste and a dufflebag.”

“Don’t forget to bring your medicine okay?” JB eyed her, concern embedded into his dark eyes.

Summer made a face, “Yes, Grandpa.”

JB laughed, and jokingly balled his fist to give her head a noogie. “What did you just call me?”

She let go his hand and then covered with it, “YOU HEARD ME. I CALLED YOU GRANDPA!” And then she ran off, feeling like a kid all over again. She glanced back and saw JB closing in behind her, she started running faster, laughing and ignoring all the stares that they were getting from the adults.

It didn’t matter who looked at her, all it mattered was who she was laughing with.

---

GOT7 - MAGNETIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3W2cEO8l20

The first day of the cottage was everything that Summer could’ve imagined it to be and so much more. It took two hours to arrive to their destination, and everyone was tired from the car ride. They took two cars, Chanyeol drove one van and JR drove his Dad’s car. This cottage belonged to Yugyeom’s Uncle, and he lent it out for Yugyeom and his friend to use every summer.

This was the first year they were spending it with new people.

Chanyeol literally had to beg for the weekend off. It took a lot of asking, but eventually he was permitted. He wasn’t about to let a weekend of freedom slide away.

The first thing they did was settle in, Summer shared a room with Chanyeol, but was later on asked to switched by JB privately.

“You better not do erted things to my best friend,” warned Chanyeol. JB held out his hand innocently, and told him to trust him.

“I can trust you for other things, but when it comes to bunking with my bestie… I ain’t trusting you. I’m a dude, too. I know how you think,” he scrutinized JB for a long time before letting him pass.

There was three rooms on the first floor and one big basement with two queen size bed. Once everyone settled in, they prepared dinner. Youngjae was the cook, JR was his assistant and Yugyeom cleaned the house. Chanyeol and Bambam were in the living room watching T.V while Mark and Jackson was already outside getting ready to fish.

As Mark placed his bait on the hook, he glanced up at the sandy roads ahead, and noticed that Summer and JB was going on a walk. He knew that the two of them liked each other, but they haven’t exactly made it official yet. His eyes saddened slightly and he forced himself to look away from them.

Though he acted like he didn’t Summer, a part of him had always been slightly interested in her. However, knowing that JB liked her, he knew she was completely off limits now. Jackson had caught the look of desolation in Mark’s eyes, and clapped his best friend on the shoulder.

“One day, you’ll find a girl who’ll like you. Just don’t act like a douche to her, and she will like you,” advised Jackson.

Mark shrugged his hand off and grimaced. “Aish, don’t speak such nonsense to me.”

“I heard Tinder is quite popular nowadays,” suggested Jackson.

“If you’re going to be ridiculous, I’m not going to stay here and fish with you,” growled Mark.

Jackson instantly shut up. He sealed his lips together and threw away the invisible keys into the lake. When Jackson wasn’t looking, Mark looked up again at the road where Summer and JB had disappeared and frowned deeper. Whatever, I’m just glad she’s happy now. That’s the only thing I care about.

---

When everyone was out of sight, JB took hold of Summer’s hand. She looked up at him in surprise and then smiled. The two of them talked about the car ride, and their excitement about the bon fire tonight.

“Are you excited to drink tonight?” asked JB playfully.

A look of dread appeared on Summer’s face. “I hate drinking.”

“You always say that, but when you start drinking, you always want more.” He shook his head, and laughed softly at her.

“I can’t help that the games we play make me competitive, okay? I’m just trying to win.” There was something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter