How to get warm enough

Someone saved my pathetic life [ hiatus until a random day X ]

When we got to the door of his dorms, I got anxious.

- I don't think I'm supposed to be here... Just put me down and I'll get the hell outta here.

Minho didn't let go of he, he just stared at my face and his eyes were flaming with fury. I was frozen again, but this time not with coldness.

Holy , they don't call him Flaming Charisma Minho without a reason...

- I will put you down for a moment now, but you are NOT going anywhere, arasso?

I just nodded. He tried to land me on my feet, but as soon as he let go, I collapsed, my legs weren't strong enough to support me. I hit my head to the ground, and felt the asphalt scratch my skin. I saw stars as he quickly picked me up again, now supporting me with his one hand while opening the door with the other.

- With what legs were you supposed to get out of here? Did you get hurt?

I shook my head, but then realized it wasn't a good idea. Pain stinged from the back of my head to everywhere and for a moment I felt like I was going to faint. He looked at me, worried as he picked me on his arms again and quickly stepping into the dorm.

I don't know exactly how much time passed by, but the next thing I knew was that I was sitting, or more like laid on a couch, keeping my head on the soft rest. Minho was pacing all around the rooms, trying to figure out what to do. I tried to listen what he was mumbling to himself, but got only a few words from here and there.

- Cold... Wet clothes... Tea... Key... Covers...

I started coughing again, this time even harder than the last time and he ran from some room and sat next to me and put his hand on my forehead.

- A cha, you have a fever. What am I supposed to do!?

- Why do you even care? I'm nothing to you... I said while coughing, and again I got him mad.

- I choose to save you, because I care about people! People like you shouldn't just go and try to kill themselves, it's just really stupid! Why did you even try it in the first place?

I looked at him and tried to fit a smile on my face, but it failed poorly. I can believe that it looked more like a tired pout.

- I said it already. I have nothing to live for. No friends nor family. Well maybe my mother and brother but they are far away, and living their own lives.

- I can't believe that you actually think like that. Not even someone you love so bad you couldn't do this to him?

- You mean, like a boyfriend or something? Look at me. I can't believe that you think that someone who looks like me could have someone like that, it's preposterous.

He jumped of the couch and looked at me as if he wanted to hit me. I got a bit scared of him to be honest.

- What do you mean "someone who looks like me?" I can't see what the hell do you think is wrong with you, I think you are-

- If you are going to say pretty I promise I will throw up right this instant!

He closed his mouth, looked away and didn't say anything anymore.

Was he rally going to say that? I can't believe it!

Maybe they think differently here who is pretty and who's not.

Or maybe it's just that I look different than other people here...

- I'm sorry. I said and closed my eyes. The cold, wet clothes were making chills go down my spine as my body tried to warm itself.

I sensed that he was going to say something but he didn't. For a while I sat there, with my eyes closed. It was so quiet that I thought I had fallen asleep. Then I heard a loud sigh that made me open my eyes again, but just slightly, so I saw him from behind my eyelashes. Minho was standing in front of me, looking really ashamed and blushing.

- What is wrong with you, oppa? First you are mad and then all of a sudden you are blushing... Are you bi-polar or something?

My voice sounded really harsh and it hurt my throat to talk.

- You should get out of those wet clothes... You can do it yourself, right?

I felt my whole face blush when he said that. My blood circling was slowly getting better, probably just because he made me blush all the time.

- I-I... Sure, if you just get me somewhere where I can... But I don't have any clothes with me!

I had came into Seoul without anything else than the clothes on me and some money, since I was certain that I was going to end my life soon after I got here. I didn't have anything else to wear, just these wet clothes.

- I guess you'll have to settle with something of mine then. I will go and get you something what you can put on. Just wait here, okay?

He ran into one of the bedrooms and left me alone on the sofa. I sighed. I was so drained that I almost fell asleep right that moment.

Where does he think I could even go?

My legs are not in my control, does he think I would pull myself outta here with just my arms?

I don't think my arms even work that well right now...

It didn't take long to Minho to get back, he was carrying a big pile of clothes. He put them on the sofa next to me and I tried to reach for them. As I had suspected, I got my hands on the pile, but couldn't grab them so tightly that I could've lifted them up.

- Oh holy fuss, I can't do this...

- How can I help you? I mean, I think I could do something...

- I feel really ashamed to say this, but I think you need to help me take off my clothes and put these on. I can't grab them, at all.

Minho's face turned read as a tomato. I would have laughed at him but I was too tired. It was just as uncomfortable for me as it was for him, even more since it was my body we were talking about. He looked at me for a while and I stared back, until a long cough attack again caught me. When he spoke his voice sounded deternined.

- Okay, I'll do it.

He grabbed my shirt from it's hem and closed his eyes before pulling it away. It felt good to get the cold fabric move away from my skin, but I stil felt awfully exposed, even though Minho was squeezing his eyes closed as if his life depended on it. I know I would've scolded him if he used this as his advantage. Then again I didn't think that any guy would ever want to see me , because I felt so ugly.

When my pullover and top were on the floor, he grabbed, slightly fumbling, the piece of clothing that was on the top of the pile. I saw it was a T-shirt. Somehow he got it over my head and pulled it all the way down, so that my hands were still inside it.

- Can I look now? He asked, still keeping his eyes shut.

I nodded, but then realized that he couldn't see it.

- Yes, I am decent now, but I can't get my hands into the sleeves.

He opened his eyes and helped me do that, then pulled one long-sleeved T-shirt on me and on the top of that a hoodie. They were a bit big, but the fabric felt really warm against my skin. I already felt much warmer, but then we got to another problem.

- Umm, what about my pants?

, you never know when it's not the best moment to wear a pair of skinny jeans...

How on earth am I gonna get these off?

He looked at me for a while with a puzzled look on his face. Then he shook his head.

- I can't do that, it would be wrong if I did it.

I nodded and smiled at him.

- Okay, I'll just die right here then. Goodbye.

Those words made him bite his lower lip. It looked kind of cute.

- Bwah, okay okay, but I need to see when I open the button and...

- I don't really care anymore, just do what you need to do!

He made me lay on the sofa, and then it was my turn to close my eyes. He swiftly took off my shoes and socks, that didn't worry me at all. I could feel his warm hands tremble, as he was trying to open the button of my jeans. It took quite some time, but he finally got it. Then he started to pull my jeans down, careful not to pull my with them. I felt a blush fill my face as I felt his hands drag on my skin.

He could have just opened the button and then pull them off from the leg, but he didn't. Instead he let his hands go down my thighs with his hands under the jeans. I felt stings of hotness going down with his hands. I think his touch warmed me more than the actual swetpants he pulled on me. I didn't dare to ask me if he had been looking the entire time.

I opened my eyes just as he was putting a pair of socks on my feet. After I had all the clothes on he took me on his arms. I felt like my whole body was numb, I was more like a puppet than an actual person.

- Thank you. I sighed as the warmth of the clothes and his body started to filled me. I felt his heart pound heavily against my side.

He smiled at me and carried me to one of the bedrooms. There was one bed that had not been made, the covers just thrown on the bed as if the owner had been in a hurry, apparently the bed of the owner of the room. In one corner there was one bed that looked like it had been made just recently, maybe Minho had just prepared it for me.

He lowered me on the bed and pulled the cover over me and tucked me in precisely. I coughed for a few times and then smiled at him.

- Thank you. I said again, my eyes almost closed as I was already falling asleep.

- Do you need anything else? I could make you some soup or something...

I shook my head and the pain in the back of my head came rushing back again.

- I'm fine now, just a bit cold still...

- I'm sorry, I don't know anyting else I could do about that.

He sat on the edge of the bed and right then I felt warmth starting to climb up my legs, from the spot next to where he is sitting.

- I know, but I don't think it's right for me to ask you such a thing, oppa...

He my cheek and I saw the flaming charisma in his eyes again.

- I'll do anything that makes you feel better. What is it?

- Could you sleep next to me? You are really warm.

He pulled his hand away in shock. Then he smiled at my hurt expression.

- Fine, I understand that it will be warmer if there is two of us. I'll be right back.

For a moment he left the room, but almost instantly he was back. He had changed his own clothes, now wearing a pajama. I wasn't able to pay attention of what kind it was so I decided not to care. He crawled under the covers right next to me. The bed was a bit too small for two people, but when he wrapped his arms around my waist we were able to fit there. I rested my head on his chest and sighed, reliefed that the hectic day was over.

- Thank you... I whispered to him before I fell asleep.

I'm not even sure if he understood what I said but he kissed my forehead gently.

- Sleep now, you sweet girl... Don't get sick.

He might have said something else, but I don't know since I was already sleeping.