Minho's dirty intentions

Someone saved my pathetic life [ hiatus until a random day X ]

Minho was sitting there on the bed, I saw only his back when I opened the door. His hands were clenched into fists, he was squeezing on the blanket he was sitting on. I walked behind him and put my right hand on his shoulder.

- Is something wrong? I asked and tried to make him look at me, but he didn't.

He just sighed and jerked his shoulder so that my hand slipped away. I felt tears take over my eyes.

- Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry if I did...

When I said "I'm sorry" his neck instantly twisted so that he was looking at me. Guess he still didn't like it when I apologized. When his eyes were staring into mine, I saw the flames in them and felt the burn inside of my heart. I knew he was mad. Suddenly his expression softened a bit, perhaps because he saw the tears in my eyes. He stood up, standing there right in front of me.

- I asked you already once, if I should be jealous. That time it was about Key, and I know that I don't need to worry about him, but this...

He shook his head slightly and turned his gaze away from me.

- You mean Kyuhyun, right? Not that one-man-show Taemin pulled off? Since that was nothing!

- So you mean that Kyuhyun is something, then? He muttered and I blushed.

- I, I didn't mean that. It's just, he IS the first person I "fell in love with" in the Kpop industry. You should not think it as anything more than just a little girl's crush, since I don't think it's anything more than that!

He gazed into my eyes again, It felt like his eyes drilled into my barins, digging them for evidence if I was telling the truth.

- I saw the way you looked at him, you couldn't get your eyes off of him! I shouldn't take that seriously? Do you really think that I am so blind that I didn't notice you staring him, and that he was staring you too!?

- Did he really- Ah, but that doesn't have anything to do with this... You should know that I wouldn't even dream about anything with him, since I am with you right n-no-now, a-aren't I?

I started to sob roughly before I got to the end of the sentence. I hid my face in my palms, not wanting him to see me cry. I felt a hand land on my shoulder.

- Please don't cry. I hate it when you cry.

- You shouldn't be j-j-jealous! I-

I almost said that I loved him but controlled myself just in time. I had promised not to say it before I was sure he felt the same way.

- Are you sure I don't have to be? Since I will be if you give me a reason...

I sniffled my nose and raised my eyes just in time to see his face come closer to mine. He was probably going to kiss my forehead, but instead hit my nose with his chin. I let out a small giggle and rubbed my nose.

- You have nothing to worry about! Why would he even look at me?

Minho smiled and grabbed my chin.

- Are you saying that I have a bad taste when it comes to women?

- Well, I don't know about your taste about women, but you sure know how to pick clothes and jewelry~

He smirked and gave me a kiss. It wasn't one of those quick pecks, it was long, full of passion and love.

- You could just stay away from him...

I shook my head and pouted my lips.

- I want to get to know him, just as the others as well. I won't treat him differently than everyone else. That's not me.

His arms wrapped around me and he kissed me again. From that I knew he wasn't upset anymore, and I felt happy because of that. I hated arguing, so I was glad that this was over so fast. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and gasped against Minho's lips when I felt that my legs weren't touching the ground anymore. I wrapped my legs around his waist so he wouldn't drop me.

The kiss went on and on and I was getting a bit tense. I didn't think I was ready for what it was leading us to. I got a confirmation about his intentions when he lowered me on the bed and pinned me against it, laying on top of me. I felt shivers go through my entire body. When he parted our lips for air, I spoke out.

- Minho, I don't think this should happen because of jealousy. It's our first time after all... I want it to be perfect.

Before he could answer we heard a knock from the door. It was Taemin.

- Hyung, I am glad you made up, but we need to get going soon! Is Erika coming with us?

I froze. They must have heard every word he yelled to me. These walls were too thin against yelling.

-Where are you going? You have a schedule? I asked when Minho unwillingly got up.

He nodded and smiled when he looked at me, seeing that I was still laying on the bed in that exact position he had pinned me, even though he already let go.

- We are going to be away for today and tomorrow. Would you like to come with us? I mean, you wouldn't have to be alone, but there would be a lot of coordi-noonas and press and nosy people...

I shook my head the moment when he started to list all the people. I didn't want to get that much attention.

- I think I'd rather stay here. If you just leave me a computer and some food I will be fine~

He smiled to my answer, he understood why I wanted to stay here. He handed me 50 000 won.

- This is for food and you can use my laptop. You know where is the closest market, you visited it with Key the other night.

He stood up and it made me almost jump through the ceiling.

- What, you aren't going to leave without a goodbye kiss? I pouted my lips, trying to look cute.

My face made him laugh and he bent down to kiss me. I grabbed his hair, not letting go before our tongues had been knotted together. His hands caressed my neck. Just as things were perfect. Someone flung the door open and ran inside.

-Yah, we need to- Oh, sorry, I am interrupting something... But anyway, Minho we really need to go.

Key always has the best timing...

I walked to the door behind them, and waved when they drove away in a black van. Then I was alone. I walked back inside and looked around the dorm. It was so empty without the three guys pacing all over it, laughing and joking. I felt really lonely at that moment, I mean I am used of being alone, but somehow it just felt really wrong at that moment.

I went to put some more clothes on, since I was still in my pajamas, and then I crashed to the bed, grabbing the laptop. I found also an USB-cable, so I decided to change his wallpaper. I plugged my new phone in the computer and uploaded the picture where he was kissing me to the computer. Then I put it as the wallpaper. I smirked when I imagined his face when he saw this the first time.

I went to YT and put my SHINee playlist on, and watched the MVs for a while. Somehow it didn't feel as good as it used to, since I now had been sleeping in the same bed with one of them, had been shopping with them... And I didn't have Minho there with me. I already missed him and it had just been like ten minutes. How could I manage all day and night, and then another day? I didn't know.

I left the music on and started to play with my phone. I remembered how they all had saved their numbers to my phone so I opened the phonebook to see what I had there. This is what I found:

GamerKyu :)

Leeteuk~ <3

Taemin-OPPA

Umma

Yeobeo <33

I smiled at the names. Of course Key would put "umma" And I think Taemin was really proud that there was someone younger than him. I thought about changing the names, at least Key's since I had to save my real mother's number. Then I figured I'd just put her there as äiti (mother in finnish).

Before I put my phone away, I went trough the pictures they had taken. There were more than twenty pictures there, taken just that morning. They really love the camera, don't they? They had been fooling around a lot, since there were few pictures there that would cause something huge to their career. There was one picture of KyuTeuk, Leeteuk was kissing Kyuhyun's cheek. Then there was also one, where Taemin was hugging Leeteuk from behind, and their faces were so close that if you didn't know, you would have thought that they were just about to kiss.

One picture especially caught my eye. Someone had taken it from across the table, in the picture you could see me, Minho and Kyuhyun. I was staring at Kyuhyun, and apparently smiling really widely, and Kyuhyun was looking back at me, also smiling. I studied my expression for a while, and understood that I really looked like I was in love with him.

I almost threw the phone to the wall, but composed myself in time. I just lowered it to the bed and got up myself, not knowing what to do. I decided to take a shower and put some make-up on, just to consume some time.

When I got out the bathroom I had calmed myself enough to think about what to do the rest of the day. It was only 12am. and I didn't have anything to do. I knew that my YTing wouldn't satisfy my need to be next to Minho, so I grabbed my phone again, knowing exactly what I was going to do. I waited for the person to answer and he did, it didn't take even two beeps.

- Yebseyo? The voice at the other end said, he sounded like he was panting.

- Hello, Kyuhyun. It's Erika here. Do you have a moment?

- Sure, is something wrong? He sounded a bit nervous.

- I was just wondering if you were free today? I am alone and I don't have anything to do-

I couldn't even end my sentence before he answered, sounding surprised.

- Well, I am just ending my dance practice and I have the rest of the day off, so I could see you almost immediately. What did you have in mind?

Oh, that's why he's panting.

- You could grab your laptop with you, and come here. I have an idea Be here in half an hour okay?

- Okay, I'll be on my way soon. See you then.

He ended the call and I couldn't stop smiling. If he knew what I was planning, he would have been really happy. I grabbed the keys to the dorms and put on my lovely walking shoes. Now that Key wasn't here to choose my shoes, I was allowed to wear those. They were the most comfortable pair, and I wanted to be quick.

I ran to a wine store I had seen and bought some red wine. Almost half of the money went to that, but I decided that I would worry about that when I got really hungry. When I got back to the dorm, I put the wine bottles into ice, and got the laptop from the bedroom to the living room, building two perfect spots for us there, close to each other, but not so that you could see the other's screen. Just when I was carrying the wines and two glasses into the living room, I heard the door bell.

I went to open the door and saw Kyuhyun there, with his laptop under the other, and a wrapped gift under his another arm. He smiled at me.

- Hello, Erika. Am I late?

I shook my head and welcomed him inside. When he had taken off his shoes, he looked at me interrogatively.

- So, you said you had an idea. I am waiting to hear it, and what it has to do with my lovely laptop.

I cracked a smile, since I knew from that sentence that my guess had been correct. I lead him into the living room and he gasped when he saw the layout I had made there.

- Ah, gaming? You play something? And WINE!~ This is the most romantic day I have ever had with a girl~

I got a little anxious when he said romantic, but I knew that he was just joking. I sat on my spot where Minho's laptop was already waiting me.

- Well, I know that you play Starcraft, am I correct?

He nodded and his eyes were shining while he was staring at the wine bottles.

- I haven't played that before, but I know that it's almost the same as Warcraft, so I thought that we could play together... What do you think? I even have wine...

With a little squeal he jumped on the soft gaming spot I had built for him and opened his laptop. He left it there to load and got up again and held out his arm for me to grab to get off from my soft lair. I grabbed it and he pulled me up and straight into a huge hug.

- Happy birthday, Erika. I am glad you wanted to spend it with me, and even my way...

- Ah, thank you, oppa. I just thought this might be fun. You don't know what kind of game monster I can be...

He chukled and let go of me, and took the present I had seen earlier. He handed it to me.

- I got this for you. Now that I hear you like games, I am pretty sure it's just the thing you need.

I got a bit suspicious of his words and opened the wrapped box. What else, but a laptop, was inside. I looked up to him, and he was smiling so cutely that it made my heart hurt.

- You shouldn't have... But thank you. I think I am going to play with that other one this time, since I am sure I must install tons of stuff to that one before we can play, and I can't wait.

I hugged him again, and thought about how good he smelled, even though he just came from a dance practice. Then we poured some wine for us, and got absorbed in the game.

 

I am sorry that updating took so long, but I have been busy with my school stuff and I had to wirte an assingment for my swedish class. And I have been depressed because of the concert SHINee is having in London, in which I can't get to. Hope you understand.