Dreadful glare

Someone saved my pathetic life [ hiatus until a random day X ]

-I know I am drunk. I know  you might hate me now. I am still here, embarrasing myself for you. This is for you you jealous pabo.

I squeezed Sungmin's hand as the music started to flow. I changed the lyrics a bit to fit my own situation.

I meet you in a chaotic time
Even though I couldn’t understand anything
I become angry at everyone
Telling me to quit because it’s hard
No boy, I only show you my foolish side all the time

Even if my body breaks
Even if my heart is torn
The promise to stay with you
That promise will eternally be the same thing

Nothing can stop me from loving you, you, you
The reason why I breathe is you, you, you
The reason why I sing is you, you, you
The reason why I live on is you, you, you
Nothing can stop me from loving

Why is it that the people beside you when it’s good
Leave one by one without looking back when it’s bad? Yeah
Like glass, a human’s heart is so weak
A heart hurts so much from the little things

Let’s not be like that
Even if we hate it, even if it hurts
The promise to be by your side
That promise will eternally be the same thing

Nothing can stop me from loving you, you, you
The reason why I run is you, you, you
The reason why I dance is you, you, you
The reason why I live on is you, you, you

Years will come and years will go
The good days and even the bad days
I’m yours, when I’m happy
I’m yours, when I’m sad
I’m yours, I’m not just saying that
I’m yours, I’m trying to show you

Years will come and years will go
Even when we grow older some day
I’m yours, when I’m happy
I’m yours, when I’m sad
I’m yours, I’m not just saying that
I’m yours, I’m trying to show you, baby

Something like that might not happen
But even if your heart changes and you leave me
Do you know that I won’t be able to forget you?

Cause I love you you you
The reason why I sing
It’s you you you
My every reason is you you you you you

I bursted into tears and hid my face in Sungmin's chest. The whole place fell silent. Then I heard a sound of steps and someone picked me up. I couldn't see who it was, my eyes were all blurry and teary. All I knew was that the chest felt safe and warm against me so I cuddled tightly against it, sobbing quietly. I don't really know how much time passed. Then I heard a chuckle.

- I know she would like me but she seems to like me a lot.

- Oh shut up you self centered pabo. She is drunk.

- You are just jealous that she likes me this much.

- Aish. . . Oh come on, you know I don't care about stuff like that.

- Oh I know, you care about stuff that likes Sta---

- Didn't I tell you to shut up?!

- Yeah, sorry hyung.

I knew the voices. Eunhyuk was carrying me, that's what I understood from the conversation. There were more people around me, at least Sungmin. Where were they taking me? I cleared my throat and managed to let out a silent sentence:

- What's going on?

Oh god my voice sounded bad. I didn't even know how long was it after that little performance of mine. I didn't know if I had passed out or what. I didn't even care. The only thing I cared about that moment was Minho and his whereabouts.

- Oh good morning little miss birthday girl. Did you take a good nap?

Hyukie was holding me really tightly. I didn't even think he would have so much strength, he's such an anchovy. I guess there are more muscles in that man that I had imagined. I was about to snap at him, but Sungmin started to talk first.

- We are taking you to the dorm. Minho needs... Some time to calm down. After you passed out there was a huge fight, well more off a yelling battle between Kyuhyun, Key, Minho and Taemin. Nasty nasty stuff. Happy you didn't see it.

I teared up even thinking about it. I didn't want people to yell and fight because of me.

- Did you really tell Kyuhyun you like him? Eunhyuk suddenly blurted.

I was starstruck. I was going to say that, but he stopped me before I did. Did he... Fight because he was feeling something towards me as well? My dream... My fantasy, my only true fandom...

I shook my head to make those thoughts go away. I was a flame, a very proud flame. I loved Minho really much, more than a fan does. Well, shaking my head wasn't a good idea.

- Oh dear god let me down!

Eunhyuk instantly put me down and I ran a few steps away before throwing up. I heard laughter behind me and then a loud thud followed by a grunt.

- She is drunk. Give her a rest okay. You can when she has sobered up.

Oh god how I love Sungmin. He came to caress my back and hold my hair while I threw up. A true friend... Even with the sarcastic comment, I still loved him.

When I was finished throwing up Sungmin handed me a tissue to wipe my face. Suddenly as I was going to wipe it, Eunhyuk was there and took the tissue from me, using it to wipe my lips gently, almost lovingly. I stared at him as he smiled at me and threw the tissue on the ground. I felt Sungmin wrapping his arm around me protectively as I hid my face in the older man's chest. I didn't pay attention on what they were saying, but an intense sounding conversation was had before Sungmin took me on his arms and we started to move again. I was too sleepy and nauseous to talk or listen to anything, and soon I fell asleep again.

When I woke up the next time, I was tugged into something soft and... pink, I noticed as I opened my eyes. I was in the Super Junior's dorm, I was sure of it. I knew it from the places of the doors, the shape of the room and the bed, unmade of course, beside the bed I was on. Sungmin's and Kyuhyun's bedroom. I nearly died at that spot when my inner fangirl took over. Just when I was opening my mouth to let out a true fangirl scream, the beathroom door opened and Sungmin walked to the room, with only a towel around his waist.

Holy shizz, that body...

Not so cute when you take your shirt off, Sungmin-oppa

I ripped my glance off of him quickly as he started to blush. He quickly went to a walk-in closet and came out in his pajamas.

- Do you mind if we sleep in the same bed? We don't have an extra one, I promise I won't-

- Sure oppa, I don't mind! I blurted before he even finished the sentence.

With that Sungmin smiled sweetly and crawled into the bed, timidly pressing his chest against my back, apparentl not knowing if it was allowed or not. I smiled at his cuteness and pressed my back against him, closin my eyes and slowly drifting back to sleep.

 

The next time I woke up I felt a glare coming from the door, a glare so strong and powerful it would have made me fall if I wasn't already laying down. Sungmin's arm was wrapped around me protectively as he stared back at the man on the door.

- What is this?

Kyuhyun hissed at us as his eyes moved around the small, almost non-existing space between me and Sungmin, and our postures.

- We are sleeping. You should too, you are really drunk Kyu.

Kyuhyun took a few shaky steps, leaning heavily on the wall. That move made me eralize just how drunk he really was, he didn't even stand on his own feet, but the support of the wall. Somehow he managed to get to his bed, not taking his blurry, but killing gaze off of us. I felt my cheeks burn red at the intensity of his eyes, as I closed my eyes again, trying to fall asleep.

I heard some shuffling sounds from his bed, apparently he was taking his clothes off. I didn't even want to see, but apparently Sungmin wouldn't even had let me, since I felt a hand press on my eyes. With that I smiled bitterly.

 - Good night, oppas~

I cooed and started to count sheeps that soon turned into an image that my mind was trying to build for me, a picture of Kyuhyun's unknown body. I didn't want to dream about something like that, but what can you do? I am a hardcore fangirl.

 

Hello guise, the first thing I have to say is: I'M SORRY! I have been fighting with lots of things, some so painful that I really can't talk about them right here for you, but I hope you understand that everyone has some ups and downs in their life, and that this pause I had was a really bad DOWN for me. I also got a roleplay addiction, which didn't help me write. My computer time was strictfully limited, so now I am trying my best to do this for you guise. I want to thank all of you and tell you that I love you. I hope you haven't forgotten about me during this time sweeties.