Misunderstanding and my devil

Someone saved my pathetic life [ hiatus until a random day X ]

When I woke up I felt awfully lonely. No arms around me, not having someone breathing in my hair. I opened my eyes and saw that there was no one else in the room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I think I had slept for really long, feeling almost tired because of doing so. For a while I just sat there, not knowing what to do, then I got up and went to the closet were our clothes were. I wasn't in the mood of any of those girly clothes Minho had bought me, so I just took a white T-shirt and a pair of white shorts from his piles. They smelled good, a bit like him even though they were clean and it made me smile. Then I wore my shoes, since the floor felt a bit cold but I couldn't find his slippers.

I opened the door and heard someone yelling, it came from the kitchen.

- DON'T YOU GET IT? I DON'T WANT HER HERE! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN! YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!

It was Minho. Was he talking about me?

- But, she is... someone tried to say something.

- NO! I HATE HER, SHE IS JUST AN UGLY COW, I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER EVER AGAIN, CAN'T YOU GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD?

I felt tears fill my eyes. Of course he was talking about me, who else? I knew it was just a dream that was bound to end one day. I didn't want to hear more, so I just ran. I ran out of the door, out of the building and slammed the door behind me.

My tears started to fall and I just ran somewhere, my legs taking me wherever they wanted. I sobbed and sobbed and I felt my throat go all achy again from the running, but I didn't care. I didn't care about anything, I was right back in the start, before my life started to look decent enough to live. I felt that I tripped on to something, and fell on the ground, my head hit something really hard.

I laid there, just sobbing and trying to get up again, but my legs were numb. I was able to sit up, but my legs decide to take the day off, so I just had to sit there. I noticed that I was on a train railtrack, and that made me relax.

I just have to sit here and wait for the next train to come, and bye bye!

I knew I was being too optimistic...

Like that kind of happiness would have been granted to me?

I knew I was just asleep, but now I am awake again.

I just sat there and took my phone out of my pocket. I decidedto listen to Hello for the last time, before I died. My tears fell like a waterfall as I sang along, my throat was hurting but I didn't care. I thought I deserved it. When the song ended I started to sing Lucifer without the melody. I saw someone coming closer, and understood it was Minho. I sang even when I knew he could hear me.

Listen to the song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dww9UjJ4Dt8&feature=BFa&list=PL1E858E55E847E096&lf=autoplay

(blue is Minho, red is Erika)

Even if I try to avoid you, I can't find a place to hide

I'm trapped by you, who I can't even deny

Minho got a hold of the song I was singing really fast, and continued from there with me.

If it was love, if you really loved me, don't do this to me
Her whisper is the Lucifer


If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can't grow anymore

Freely empty yourself and look at me
I'll fill you only, I'll completely fill you only


Your undeniable spell is the Lucifer
Your undeniable magic is the Lucifer
When I approach you
With your angelic face
Say the reason you live is for me,
Say it


When I first saw you, I stopped for a short time
As if someone was tightly seizing my heart, not letting it go
You took all, all, all, all, all, all of my heart just like that
You make my heart burn out when you're not here


If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can't grow anymore

Freely empty yourself and look at me
I'll fill you only, I'll completely fill you only


Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic

The love stories I shared with you
You look towards the same places I do
When we feel that we can't get any more perfect
Only stare at me, you want me more,
more, more, more, more, more
Only look at me, you're the center of everything, thing, thing, thing, thing, thing

Since before, something has been wrong, you've been weird
The love I knew left my side, one by one
All I have is you


If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can't grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I'll fill you only, I'll completely fill you only


I feel like I've become a clown trapped in a glass castle
I dance for you, who will never be satisfied
You look into me openly, touching my brain
I think I've become a fool

I think I'm only getting more and more attracted to you


Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic

It's not that I hate you or that I dislike you
It's just that kind of stare is a burden is all
I'm not going anywhere
I've waited like this by only looking at you


Your stare captures me
As the days went by, it became sharper

I'm tired of your obsession
I've been cut a lot, my heart is bleeding
When it's about time for me to pass out

She comes to me like an angel, saying "I love you"
Even though I knew it was really you
You really confused me

We stopped singing when he was right by my side. He grabbed me and lifted me up from the rails and carried me off from them, to safety. I didn't look into his eyes, I was so sad that I couldn't concentrate on anything. When he put me down I just looked away from him He took my chin and raised it so he could see into my eyes.

- Why did you run off like that? I got really scared, I almost lost you at one point there. Never, I mean NEVER do that again!

I started to sob even harder and I turned my face away from him, not wanting him to see me cry.

- I heard you, you were saying that I am an ugly cow and you never want to see me again and-

- Oh, Erika. I wasn't talking about you! I would never say such things about you!

I turned to look at him and felt a tear fall on my cheek.

- What? Then who were you talking about? I thought- he put his finger on my lips.

- Shh. Let me tell you. Key had asked a girl to come and see you, help you get another place to stay. Unfortunately for him that girl he had asked... She is my ex-girlfriend. We went out only a few times, and I didn't even kiss her. She was actually dating someone else at the same time and I dumped her. Apparently she is a friend of Key's... But I know that he was just trying to help you, so I'm not mad at him.

I stared into his eyes, trying to figure out if he was lying to me, but I didn't see any hint of that. I took his hands into mine and squeezed them.

- Not me...? Those were the only words that I got out of my sore throat.

He took his hands away from mine and put them on my cheeks.

- Never. I don't speak bad things about those who I really care about.

I smiled and poked his cheek.

- What, you really care about me? Where is the paparazzi when I need them...

That made him smile also and then he pressed his lips against mine. I eagerly answered to the kiss and felt my whole body burn from his touch. The kiss went on and on, and this time there wasn't anyone there to stop us.

I don't know how much time had past since he had saved me again, I didn't really even care. He broke our kiss and smiled at my pout when he did so.

- We should be heading back. The other's might get worried...

- Do we really have to, I'm enjoying this more...

I tried to kiss him again, but he was just too tall for me to reach without him bending his neck, so I failed. He nodded and raised me on his arms, bridal style, and started to walk to the direction where we had come from. At least that's what I think, since I wasn't sure where I was.

I closed my eyes and brethed his scent. Before I even knew it I fell asleep.