Dinosaur-oppa and my night out

Someone saved my pathetic life [ hiatus until a random day X ]

The rest of my afternoon went a bit more peacefully, well it was as peaceful as life with five not so mature men jumping all over the place. I sat in the living room, and there wasn't a single moment I was alone. First there were Minho and Key with me, and when the others had to leave for their schedule, Jonghyun, who had to stay home because he supposedly had a flu (he was being lazy) came to sit with me. I instantly started to adore him. I had known that he is funny, but not just that: he is also really caring. He really does look like a dinosaur, but a cute one. Jonghyun didn't like when I started to call him dino-oppa, but he quickly adjusted because he found a solution. He started to call me a bunny.

- Bunny~ Can you cook me something? I'm hungry~

He sat on the floor in front of me and stared into my eyes, trying to use his aegyo on me. I don't know if it would have worked if I knew how to cook, but now it didn't.

- I'm sorry Dino-oppa, but I can't cook.

His eyes widened and he looked shocked.

- I thought all girls can cook! Why can't you?

I pouted my lips and threw him with a pillow, which he dodged with a smirk on his face.

- Yah, it's not my fault that I at cooking! I have tried to learn it, but I just somehow get everything messed up.

He pouted his lips (his aegyo kills me) and made a backwards somersault, getting up from the floor. He was showing off, I know, but it still looked cool.

- Then we need to go get some food! Bunny, you come with me~

I hesitated. I didn't really mind going to buy some food, but I felt like I should cook, try to learn how to do it. After hesitating for a while, I knew that it wasn't the right moment to burn down the dorm, so I got up the sofa and together we went in search for the ultimate restaurant. He suggested the one were my sister was working, but I didn't want to go there, because it was possible that we could spot her, and I wanted her existence to stay a secret. When we walked past the restaurant, I remembered that I was supposed to see her tonight, but had forgotten it because of the, sort of action filled, morning.

We spotted a chinese restaurant not far from the main road, so we went there. I can't believe that someone could eat that much as Jonghyun did! He ate at least five times as much as me, and when we finally left...

- I could have eaten one more bowl of that last one, it was delicious!

- Don't you ever get full? You ate too much!

- Or you just ate too little! Well, I always thought that bunnies don't eat much and now it has been proved.

- I'm not a bunny! I am a girl, a woman!

I pouted my lips and stomped my foot, crossing my arms on my chest. Jonghyun came to pull me from my arm.

- Yah bunny, don't be mad! Here, I'll buy you an ice cream!

I didn't really care about the ice cream, but his tone was just so sweet that I couldn't help myself. He pranced to an ice cream stand and came back with three ice cream cones, one vanilla, one strawberry and one chocolate. I looked at him with a puzzled expression.

- Why three?

He looked embarassed.

- Well, I didn't  remember to ask what you liked, so I took one of each basic flavor... Here, take what you want!

Of course I took the strawberry one. Anything that has strawberry in it is good. I just love strawberries. I told Jonghyun that when I took the cone.

- I'll remember that the next time!

I was happy that he was talking about a next time. That indicated that he was going to hang out with me in the future as well. That got a smile on my face. We ate the ice cream while walking back to the dorm. He ate the two cones I hadn't chosen. Icouldn't undesrtand how he still could eat that much ice cream after eating that truckful of rice, noodles and different stews and soups.

When we got to the dorm, I noticed it was already 4pm, and Soo had gotten off from work. When we got inside I immediately pulled out my phone and called her. Jonghyun was next to me, looking curious, so I had to be careful on my eords, not wanting to spoil the surprise that was caled my sister. Just as I was giving up, I heard an answer.

- Yeobseyo? Erika?

- Yes, it's me! Have you got some time?

- Of course I have time, I am just walking home from work. Weren't we supposed to meet today?

- Yes, that is exactly why I called. Are the guys already home? I mean, I could come over now...

When I mentioned "the guys" Jonghyun suddenly looked a lot more interested in my conversation. I am sure he was going to inform Minho about everything I was talking about.

- Sure, they got off at four also! Do you want me to come and get you?

I took a glance at JOnghyun, who wasn't even trying to look like he wasn't listening.

- Umm, maybe I'll just come there... I'll see you soon! I have an important matter to talk to you about!

I ended the call and instantly Jonghyun started to pretend he was doing something, not listening to me. Then his curiosity won.

- Who was that? Where are you going? What guys?

I grinned at him and mehronged.

- None of your business! I'll just go see some friends, okay? I'll be back before nightfall, appa!

He grinned at my answer, he looked like he wanted to know everything.

- What guys? I won't let you go if you aren't going to tell me!

- Psh, how are you going to stop me?

I shouldn't have asked. He grabbed me from my waist, and raised me high from the ground. I screamed and wrapped my legs around his waist. I was really afraid of heights, and even that made me feel like I was going to faint. It isn't really the matter if I am 10 inches or 10 miles from the ground, it is just the feeling. So I wanted to secure myself.

- Like this! Now tell me, bunny~

He smirked and I closed my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder. I had to tell him something, or he won't let me go.

- Well, when I was here alone, I met these few people that I really bonded with... I promised to see them all again today.

- Oh, Minho shouldn't have let you stay here alone, we are already losing you when I just met you! You need to spend time with us too!

I felt him trying to put me down, so I loosened my legs and soon I felt hard floor under my soles. I looked into his eyes and smiled.

- I promise that I will spend time with you also, dino-oppa, you won't get away from me so easily!

I gave a quick peck on Jonghyun's cheek and saw his whole face blush. I ran into our bedroom and found the gift certificate Key had given me, and the rest of the money Minho had given me. Then I said goodbye to Jonghyun, who was laying on the couch. He sloppily at me when I left. I jogged to the trio's apartment, which I need to train more by the way. Running with heels isn't really the easiest thing to do.

When I got to their door, Bae came to open the door for me. He hugged me tightly and lifted me to spin me around. It was scary that something so tiny could lift me, but I think there is more muscles in that bo that I had assumed. Soon Soo and Junjie came to the door as well, to welcome me. 

- So, what was that important thing you needed to talk about?

Soo looked a bit worried and I was happy that my matter wasn't something you needed to be worried about.

- So , I thought that I should go and buy a dress for the party... And I didn't have the guts to ask money from Minho again. Could you loan me some? I will promise to pay you back when I get a job!

Soo looked really relieved. Maybe she had been worried about me.

- Psh, that's it? Of course I will buy you a dress! Let's just say that it's my present to you, so you don't have to pay back.

I got angry because she thought it was such a tiny thing. I didn't want to owe anyone money, I hated it. It was hard enough to take all the gifts and money from Minho, I didn't want to owe something to my every friend and family member. I just let it be and instead turned to Junjie.

- Mushy-oppa~ Could you please do something to my hair? I want to look different than Soojinnie...

Mushy was the nickname that was developed when we spent the entire evening talking, I was told that Junjie could be extremely caring and loving when it was someone he cared about. So he became Mushy to me. he didn't mind it, because he admitted it himself.

- Well, we already closed the place fo tonight, but we could go back. I don't want to cut it because it is so beautiful and long, but what about dying?

I nodded and we left to the hairdresser. When I was to sit in the chair, Junjie asked me if there was a color I specially wanted. I whispered it to his ear and his eyes widened. Then he nodded. When he started to apply the color, Bae, who recognized the color, gasped.

- Noona, blond! Really?

- I want to look different than Soo-ah, and I have always wanted to see what I look like when I am blond.

When it was finaly done, I couldn't tell it was me, when I saw my image in the mirror. I looked... Beautiful. Junjie finished by evening my bangs, they had grown too long after the last time they had been cut. I got up from the chair and twirled around, staring at my image in the mirror.

- How do I look?

I flashed a smile at the trio who were all staring at me with their mouths open. I guess that meant I looked good.

- You look... astonishing. Junjie admitted.

- You are so gorgeous! Bae said in english, with an remarkable Heechul-ish accent. It sounded funny.

Soojin came and hugged me tightly.

- And you say that you are not beautiful... She whispered.

I had heard those words before, so I blushed from the memory the rose from my mind. Minho had said those exact words to me. I smiled and thanked them all for their kind words. I had been starting to come to a coclusion that maybe I didn't look as revolting I had thought, all the people here have been saying that I am pretty or beautiful. Maybe it was just the way I saw myself, not the way I truly looked like.

We went to a cloth store nearby, not the same one we had infiltrated with Minho few days ago, and all the others started to and me different types of dresses. Most of them were too girlish or short for me, but then Junjie spotted one dress for me, the dream dress I never got.

 

http://wedding-knowladge.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/short-blue-prom-dresses-4.jpg

It was deep blue, like the sea and a beautiful black lace covered the blue hem, making it girlish, yet not too fluffy for me. It had a pretty black bow on the waist. The dress just chanted me. I knew I wanted it, but I had to try it on first. When I tried it on, it seemed to be perfect. I knew it was maybe a bit too formal, but I wanted it. I didn't care if I looked silly if everyone else were wearing hoodies and sweatpants. I fell in love, and when I fall in love, it won't fade that easily. Soo and the guys looked pleased when they saw my choice and Soo paid for the dress, not even blinking when she heard the prize. We dropped by the shoe store I had the certificate for, and bought me a pair of shoes, gold bling with deadly high heels, to go with my new dress. Then we went to a accesory shop and Bae and Jie bought me a golden headband, as a late birthday present. Now my outfit was complete. The accesories were based on the necklace Minho gave me, so the color had to be gold.

Soo said that she already had an outfit, so we started to hunt clothes for Bae. He didn't have a proper suit, so we put our money together to buy him one. I was ashamed that they used so much money on my birthday, but I guess they didn't do anything they didn't want to. Bae looked handsome in his new suit, and I felt proud of him. I felt like he was my son, that I was proud of. I pat his shoulder and gave him a quick hug.

- You look really handsome!

Bae blushed and hugged me back.

- Thank you noona. But you are a lot prettier than I am handsome...

- Yes yes, thank you for saying that I am pretty, but now we should go home, it's already getting late!

It was Soo, and I started to laugh. We looked so alike, that when Bae said that I was pretty, it was a compliment to Soo at the same time.

We walked to their apartment and I dialled a number I needed to call while we were walking. The guys were loud, but I tried to hear what the important one at the end of the phone line was saying to me.

- Yeobeo, where are you? I miss you!~

- Umm, Minho-ah... I was just wondering, is it okay if I won't come there tonight? I was meant to meet these friends of mine, and we have a lot to talk about. Can you manage one more night without me?

Just when I was waiting for an answer, Bae and Junjie started to yell.

- Yah, Erika! Put your shirt back on and get rid of that bottle! You weren't supposed to drink anymore!

Bae yelled and Junjie went on from that.

- I don't mind that shirt being on the floor, but give me that bottle! You have already drank your part!

I felt my entire face blush as I started to stutter on the phone. They were really trying to be funny, but I got really anxious.

- Minho, don't listen... They are, they, just...

- Friends... Are you really out partying? Minho's voice sounded dark.

I can imagine how this sounded to hi. A voice of two strange guys yelling at me, saying that I wasn't wearing a shirt. A mention of drinking when he knew that I really did drink the another night. Telling that I won't come home for the night. I felt really bad, he must feel bad as well, when he didn't know how the things really were.

- Minho, friends, truly. You need to trust me on this one. I will see you tomorrow at the party, okay? Wasn't it at noon?

I heard a sigh from Minho.

- Okay, I trust you. At noon at the noraebang you walked past with Jonghyun today, you know the place? Erika, you know I love you, right yeobeo?

- I know. I love you too. I miss you already.

Bae started to make vomiting sounds, trying to make it clear that I was being too cheesy. I kicked his leg gently to make him stop.

- Good night, yeobeo... Minho's voice sounded like a whisper.

- Good night. Tell the guys I said good night.

With a one final sigh he ended the call. I felt disgusting, not telling him what was going on, but I knew it would be a big, nice surprise when he finally saw my new look and my sister. I hoped it was all good that I had told them to come to the party, but I was absolutely sure that they would be welcomed.

We got to the apartment, and when we got inside, Soo slapped her forehead.

- Oh, crap! There is a slightly big problem with this! We don't have an extra bed!

I shrugged and smiled.

- I can sleep on the couch, it is big enough for me.

All three of them started to shake their heads.

- No visitor of mine will sleep on the couch! Junjie exclaimed.

Bae nudged my sleeve, looking slightly embarassed.

- My bed is big enough for two, would you mind sleeping with me tonight?

My eyes widened and I stared at the young guy in front of me. Was he really asking that from me? I thought about it for a while, and the more I thought about it, the more I felt like there was nothing wrong with it. He was just a little kid to me, after all. I don't know what he felt for me, but kid was still a kid. That was what I kept saying to myself in my head. I nodded and his whole face turned into a smile, his eyes were so like Minho's, only cute instead of Minho's flaming charisma.

- I think it's okay... I motioned and Soo nodded in agreement.

Junjie looked suspicious, but he didn't say anything. We said goodnight and I gave Soo a hug and a kiss, and Junjie a hug before they went on their evening errands. Bae  pranced to the bathroom first, making me wait for him looking like an idiot in the living room. I didn't know which one was his room, and I didn't want to go in without a permission.

Finally he came back and lead me into his room. His bed really was big, it was as big as Minho's or maybe even bigger. I thanked my luck that I had worn a top under the tunic before leaving the dorms. I stripped to my stockings and top and took the blanket Bae was shyly offering me. We fell to the bed and his hand curled around my waist, as if it was natural for him. I felt his chest against my back, it was muscly, but not as much as Minho's. This was still just a kid. I put my own hand on top of his and sighed, pressing my back against his chest.

- Good night, noona. Baemin's voice already sounded sleepy, it made me smile.

- Good night, kiddo...

I thought it might be a bit awkward to sleep in the same bed, so intimately with him, but I had been wrong. It truly felt natural, like he was my brother, or even my son. I didn't think that there was anything bad in it, but I doubt that Minho is going to feel the same way about it.

Maybe it is best that I won't tell him...

I wonder how the party is going to be

I hope that they like me! 

Oh, Kyuhyun will be there...

I fell asleep wondering about the upcoming party, which was going to last from noon all the way to the next morning. I was thrilled, but still I fell asleep fast, maybe it was the warmth of another person that let me do that.

I owe Bae one for this...