Yeobeo and angry shawols

Someone saved my pathetic life [ hiatus until a random day X ]

I woke up when I heard Minho's phone ring. He heard it as well, but since his both hands were supporting me, he couldn't reach it.

- Erika, could you please take my phone and answer it? It's in my pocket. On the right side.

I slipped my hand in his pocket and answered the phone. My voice was sounding a bit draggy because I was still a bit drowsy.

- Yeo- I started but the person in the other end of the line abrupted me.

- Minho where the hell are you? Did you find her? Is she okay? I will swear that if she's hurt I will feed you to the fans like I already told you!

Because of that last sentence I knew it was Key.

- Key, calm down! It's me, Erika. I'm fine... What did you think would happen?

I heard Key sigh from relief.

- I, I just had a bad feeling that you would get hurt, that you would not come here anymore... I can't explain it.

- Oh, so Minho didn't say anything?

- About what?

I looked at Minho and he showed me a face that hinted I should leave that subject be.

- Oh, nothing. We are almost there so talk to you then.

I ended the call and when I looked at the phone, I noticed the date at the corner of the screen.

- Oh, Minho guess what!

- What is it? He asked and looked a bit cautious, but when he saw that I was smiling he relaxed.

- It's my birthday tomorrow... 13th of July.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the chin. It was good luck that I did that, because he almost dropped me, so I had to hold on to his neck to prevent myself from falling.

- What? Your birthday? Why didn't you tell me earlier?

- I forgot... My birthdays are not really that special. It's just that no one remembers it, so it usually has already gone by when I even notice it.

- But you turn eighteen now, it's a big thing! We should celebrate. I grinned at the thought.

- I don't understand what is there to celebrate when someone gets older... I don't want to be a grown-up.

I pouted my lips and tried to look sad. Maybe it's didn't work, since Minho just started to laugh.

- Well, I'm already twenty and I don't see anything wrong with that...

I thought about it for a while. Then I smiled and kissed his chin again.

He really doesn't feel like he's old, so I guess it's okay to be eighteen...

- Well, I guess that if Taemin is 18, it can't really be that much, since he really isn't like an adult. I smiled at the thought.

- And he's going to turn 19 soon, we could have a double birthday party when Onew and Jonghyun get back. Would you like that?

Before I could answer I noticed that we were back at the dorm and Key ran to us with tears in his eyes.

- I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! He kept on repeating time after time.

- Let me down! I said and poked Minho's cheek.

When he let me go I ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

- What are you apologizing for? You didn't do anything wrong!

I felt his arms wrapping firmly around my waist, like he was never going to let go, and heard his sobbing.

- This was all my fault, I thought that-

- Hey oppa, listen to me! Everything is okay! You shouldn't whip yourself.

He lifted his head which had been resting on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes.

- Are you sure? I mean, I could make this up to you- I interrupted him again and smiled.

- The best thing you can do to make this up is to not feel bad! That's all I want.

Minho had been standing quiet, not wanting to bark in to this scene full of care and friendship, but now he came to us and put his hand on my shoulder.

- You could organize a killer party for her and Taemin for their birthday, we were thinking to have a shared birthday party for them, since their birthdays are only five days apart.

I stared at him with a murderous gaze.

- YOU were thinking that. I didn't say anything yet.

Key looked like he was solving some problem in his head. Then his eyes brightened.

- If Taemin's birthday is the 18th, then your's must be tomorrow! Ooh, I will do it!~ We need to wait that we get Jonghyun and Onew back, and I can invite Super Junior hyungs and SNSD noonas and-

- Wait wait wait! I don't want it to be a huge party! I was just thinking about me and the five of you-

Minho interrupted me with a finger to my lips.

- Yeobeo, we have to invite hyungs, they said that if we won't party with them when it's Taemin's birthday, Heechul and Kyuhyun will come to kill us all when we are asleep.

I felt my heart almost jump out of it's cage.

He called me yeobeo!

I smiled at that, I knew that Heechul could really be like that. Think I know them a bit too well even when I have never met them... I had told Key about my dream to meet Super Junior so he just smirked at me.

- And you told me that you really want to meet them!~ What is a better way to do that than to party with them?

I looked at Minho, and he looked a bit hurt. It made me feel really bad.

- You never told that to me... Do I need to be jealous?

- Psh, about Key knowing more than you? If you think carefully, you understand that you know a lot more about me than he does...

He smiled, but he still looked a bit sad.

- But I want to know everything about you. You need to tell me !

I nodded and raised to my toes to kiss his neck, since that was the only place I could reach. Suddenly he bent his neck and captured my lips, right there on the walk, in front of Key. I blushed, but I didn't care if someone saw us. At that moment I didn't care about anything.

- Hey come on, we have a party to discuss! You can do that some other time.

Key grabbed my shoulder and pulled me off of Minho and pouted his lips.

- I'm starting to become a little jealous when I see you do that!~ He sang and I chuckled and hugged him again.

I took a quick peek on Minho and he was looking like he wanted to hit someone. That made me happy.

Where did I get all this confidence?

I started to wonder about all the times I had been so shy to even talk to someone, not to meantion the times I was too shy to even hug my "friends" at home, and they had been girls. Now I am here and hugging some guys that I have known for like a day? And kissing one who i've known for two days! It's weird what love can do to you... And the feeling that someone really cares for you.

- So it's settled then? Us and Super Junior oppas? No one else?

Key was staring at me with his gorgeous eyes.

- But couldn't we invite SNSD? I wanted to flirt with them-

- No, no and for the last time NO! It's not that I wouldn't like to meet them, it's just that they are all so pretty, I couldn't handle it...

I got depressed even thinking about all those pretty girls, I would look like a scarecrow beside them. Minho sensed my mood and hugged me from behind, kissing my hair.

- It's okay yeobeo. He won't invite them. But should I be worried that you want to meet the Super Junior so eagerly?

I laughed and turned to look at him. His eyes were looking so serious that I just had to poke his cheek.

- Yah, babo! You don't have anything to worry about! Trust me, okay?~

Just then Taemin came outside to see why we were all still out there.

- Hey, what are you guys talking about? He asked and looked at us, suspiciously.

I was just about to tell him about the party, but Minho managed to answer him before I even opened my mouth.

- We were just thinking of what we want to do tonight. Would you guys like to go to the movies with us?

I looked up at him, and his eyes were yelling "I will tell you later" so I let it be. Taemin got excited and he decided to come with us, but Key declined the offer. He said that he had something to do and then winked to us when Taemin didn't notice. He was going to plan the party, I am sure of it.

I went to change, I wanted to look a little prettier when we were going out, even when it really wasn't a date. I put on that colorful tunic and the grey stockings, those were the clothes Minho had said I look pretty in. Then I brushed my hair. I didn't have any make-up, so I just let it be. When I got out, Key was staring at my shoes. Then he turned to Minho.

- You. Go get that girl a new pair of shoes! Her beautiful clothes look really silly if she's wearing shoes like that!

Minho nodded and then we left, me, Minho and Taemin. We stopped at one shoe store on our way. Taemin was looking at me the entire time we spent at the store, while I tried on shoes and twirled around, posing at the mirror. It felt a little uncomfortable, and when Minho went to pay for the shoes I was left alone with him, so I just had to ask him.

- Is something wrong with my clothes or something? You have been staring me the entire time...

Taemin shook his head and looked away but I didn't give up.

- Taemin-oppa~ Please tell me~ I tried to use aegyo, but I did it very poorly, since I really didn't have the looks to do that.

Even if it didn't really work as aegyo, he still looked back at me, eyes slightly widened. Then he sighed.

- It's just that, when I first saw you you were wearing a hoodie and swetpants. Now you look so different...

- Is it bad? I pouted my lips.

He shook his head and smiled at me.

- No, it's not that. It's just... different. Girly. I really like it.

I blushed and hugged him. His hands were shaking a bit when they pressed against my back.

- Thank you~ I cooed as I let go of him.

Just then Minho came back. He had bought me a pair or black heels, that basic type that goes well with everything. Those were the only ones I said I wanted at that moment, since I didn't really know anything about fashion. He said that we'll come here some other time to buy some more. I thanked him with a quick peck on the neck and shoved my old shoes in the bag he had given me the new ones, not wanting to throw them away.

Before we went to the movie, we went to have dinner, since it was already getting late. I got a little anxious when we went to a fancy reastaurant, almost every pair of eyes were following us, especially me, since they didn't know who I was.

I just feel that we are going to get in trouble...

They should have put on something to cover who they are!

I was sitting opposite to Minho and occasionally he fed me his food and I fed him. Just before we got our desserts he leaned over the table and kissed me.I almost felt the whole restaurant go "OMO" and I blushed. Taemin was just staring away, he didn't talk much while we were eating and I got a bit upset... Was it because he didn't want to spend time with me?

When we were done eating, we walked out of the restaurant, just like there was nothing special about it. But the people outside weren't agreeing with us. When we got out, I saw more flashes of cameras that I have seen my entire life! Minho wrapped his arm around me and tried to get me out there safely.

Some people, probably shawols, were even booing and trying to get a hold of me. I was so scared that I held Minho's hand in my other, and Taemin's hand in my other hand. Lucky for us the movie theater wasn't far away, so we got inside, and into the movie without any more trouble.

We were watching some romantic movie, but I didn't really pay attention to it. I just squeezed their hands the entire time, I was still a bit shocked and didn't know how to react.

When the movie ended, I was too scared to out from the main door, so Minho asked some of the employees if they could let us out from the back door. His flaming charisma and Taemin's cute smile passed, and we got out from a door, which leaded to a totally different street.

I was still squeezing their hands when we were almost at the dorm. I smiled and let out a laugh. They both stared at me like I had gone insane.

- I was just thinking that going into the movies wasn't a really good idea after all, was it? Next time you should wear a disquise or I won't go with you. I was almost scared to death!

When I said the word "death" Minho's grip of my hand tightened. But he still smiled, so did Taemin.

- You will be all over the news tomorrow... Taemin said and laughed, which made us both blush.

Only one thing popped into my head when he said that.

What if someone got a picture of our kiss?

When we got to the dorm, Key was already sleeping. Well it was so late that we decided to go to bed too. When I was just about to fall asleep, I heard Minho whisper something into my ear.

- Yeobeo, I... He said and my eyes flew wide open.

- What is it? I asked and felt a large lump in my throat. Was he going to say those words?

- I... I am looking forward to your birthday.

I felt a little disappointed, I had decided that I won't tell him if he doesn't confess first, and I was afraid that that day would never come. After all, even though he said that he cared for me, that doesn't mean love, right?

- Oh, well me too. I hope it will be fun.

- Yeobeo...

- Is there something else? I asked, not trying to get my hopes up.

- Why won't you call me yebeo, even if I am calling you mine?

I smiled and kissed his chest. He was sleeping without a shirt for the first time, and I felt like I was drunk from his scent, I just had to nuzzle my head against his skin all the time.

- I didn't know I could do that... Good night, yeobeo...

He didn't answer to me, but I felt his heart skip a beat when I said that.