My first kiss

Someone saved my pathetic life [ hiatus until a random day X ]

Key bent his neck to see me, and his eyes widened as well.

- Minho who is this? I hope this isn't someone you were planning on seducing while we were away!

Taemin took a few steps closer, cautiously and I tried to hide myself behind Minho's back again. This whole moment was just so overwhelming that my brains weren't functioning. Minho took me under his arm and smiled at the two men.

- This is Erika. I... She is my friend.

I was afraid that he might tell them that he saved my life, but he didn't. I should thank him for that later. I stepped a bit closer to them and bowed really low, trying to make my appreciation easy to see.

- N-nice to meet you. I stuttered a little.

Taemin stood there right in front of me and stared into my eyes. I could just stare right back and I felt my legs were shaking a bit. Then Taemin smiled at me.

- Hi, I am Taemin.

He bowed his head, and I blushed. It just felt really wrong to me that they were bowing to me... I lowered my gaze.

First Minho and now Taemin, where is this world going?

- I know who you are... I muttered to myself but apparently he heard me.

- Hey Key, she said that she knows who we are! I didn't know we had fans in such places where there lives so pale and tiny girls.

I pouted my lips and gazed right back at him.

- I'm not tiny! It's not my fault that all of you are so tall, like giants...

Key and Minho started to laugh and Taemin cracked a smile. Now also Key came closer but he was still staring at Minho.

- I sure hope that you weren't going to molest this nice girl... Because if you did-

- Umma, it's okay. He didn't do anything bad.... Oops, I'm sorry!

I bowed since I realized that I wasn't really supposed to call him umma but he just laughed at my gesture.

- She really does know us... It's okay, you can call me umma if you want.

I smiled at him and bowed again. We all sat to the table and Minho started to serve soup for us. It was lucky that he had made enough for four, the rason for that was that we hadn't eaten anything after breakfast. We started to eat and I could feel three pairs of eyes on me.

- So Erika, where are you from? How did you end up here? Key asked.

- I am from Finland, it's in Europe. I met Minho yesterday, that was when I got here and well... Now I'm here.

Key almost choked to his soup.

- You mean you have been here all time? Where did you sleep?

Minho interrupted me just as I was going to tell that we slept in Key's own room.

- She slept on the spare bed in your room. I hope it's okay.

Key calmed down in front of our eyes when he said that.

- And you slept in your own room? I guess it's okay then.

We both blushed from shame when he had to lie, but they wouldn't have left Minho alive if we told the truth. I was thankful that they didn't notice it.

For a while it was silent.

- Hey noona, how old are you?

I pouted and shook my head.

- There is no noona here, I am younger than you. I'm seventeen.

- Oh, no wonder you are so tiny then...

- Yah, I am not tiny!

I wanted to hit him with something but he was sitting on the opposite side of the table so I couldn't reach. Minho laughed and then he started to shove a spoon to my face.

- Less talking and more eating, you will get more sick if you don't eat.

I ate the first spoonful he fed me but when he was feeding me the second one I just had to stop, because of two, very unpleasant stares that looked really erted.

- What? I blurted, which made them both raise their eyebrows at me.

- You could have just said that you were a couple~ Key sang and I felt like my face turned bright red.

I took a glance at Minho, and he was red too. He quickly put the spoon away which made me pout again.

- We are not a couple, right Minho-oppa? I asked and poked his cheek.

- What? O-of course not!

I got a bit sad from the way he said it. But of course he would be like that if he was doubted to be in a relationship with someone like me...

Suddenly Taemin got up from his seat and came next to me, kneeling down on one knee, like he was proposing to someone.

- Would you like to go out with me then, pretty girl?

I looked at him in shock, and then Minho smacked him ot the top of his head.

- Yah, what do you think you are doing?

Taemin rubbed his head while he skipped back to his own seat.

- Nothing, really nothing. Just tested something.

I shook my head, trying to get his eyes out of my mind, those mind-piercing, enchanting eyes...

I felt like I had to get out of there, quickly before they noticed my confusion.

- Thank you for food, Minho-oppa. I'll go change now.

Just as I got off the table Key's words stopped me.

- Hey Minho, why is she wearing your clothes? Have you left something untold?

- I-I, we... me... umm.. Minho was stammering and I got a little anxious.

- It was raining yesterday, so he loaned these to me, since my clothes were soaked.

Without waiting for an answer or anything, I fled from the room. I remembered that there was at least one pajama in that cloth pile Minho had bought me. I felt chills go down my spine when I remembered all the clothes he had bought me. I took off the heavy clothes and changed into a white, long tank top and a pair of red stockings. I spotted a pair of slippers peeking from below the bed and put them on. They were too big, but just small enough so that they didn't fall off. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and saw that my hair was all messy, so I went into Minho's bathroom and found his hairbrush. I untangled my hair and then lifted it for a ponytail. Then a problem hit me. I didn't have a toothbrush. It was bad enough to be one day without brushing, and another sounded like a total nightmare to me.

I pranced out into the living room where the trio were lounging and stopped in the middle of the room.

- Minho-oppa...

- Yes? he asked and turned to look at me. 

I saw him blush when he saw me, and he was gauging my legs. I hoped that the red stockings made them look good. He jumped off the sofa and stopped so close to me that if had moved even a little way forward, his chest would have touched mine.

- I don't have a toothbrush with me...

I pouted my lips and noticed that the other two were looking at us, sharply, trying to notice every little motion we did. Taemin noticed Minho's blushing and instantly started to whisper something to Key. That made me blush as well. I wanted to know what they were talking about.

Minho turned to the others.

- Do you guys know if there is any new toothbrushes here? Onew usually buys a bunch...

Key and Taemin stopped whispering to each other at that moment when Minho started to turn to them and Key smiled.

- Yes, I think there is at least one in the main bathroom. But if there isn't, I could go to the store and buy one...

Minho sprinted out of the room and left me standing there with two really scary-looking oppas, who looked like they were going to eat me alive.

- So you are staying for another night, then? You don't have any place you should be? Key looked at me and that scary look on his face turned into worry.

- There is no place for me to go... I shook my head.

- Well who did you came to Korea with? You didn't come alone, did you?

I nodded and they both looked shocked.

- But why would you come here all alone? Now it was Taemin who was asking.

I shrugged and smiled at their expressions.

- It was my dream, and now I have gotten even more than I hoped for...

Minho came back and put his hand on my shoulder.

- I'm sorry, but there is not a single toothbrush that hasn't been used in this house.

Key got off the sofa and smiled.

- Well, I promised to go to the store, it's still open.

Minho looked at him and smiled back.

- Thank you, umma.

Key's smile turned into a smirk and his eyes moved from Minho to me.

- I'll go if she comes with me...

I didn't have anything against it so I nodded and went into Minho's room to pull some more clothes on. I chose a thick, warm looking, grey cardigan with a big collar and long sleeves and a hem that was to my thighs. I didn't even want to know what that had cost. I hope it was long enough to not make me look like a tramp, with just the stockings on. Then I switched the slippers to my white walkers. They didn't really fit the outfit, but they were the only shoes I had.

Now he'll probably choose to take me shopping for shoes too...

He must be filthy rich to spend his money on someone like me.

I opened my hair again, and tried to make my naturally slightly curling hair to look decent.

When I went to the front door, I saw Key there, already waiting. He looked at my outfit and then his eyes stopped at my shoes.

- Oh my, girl we need to find you new shoes, fast. Those are like a crime against fashion.

I nodded. I was almost sure that that was coming, so I surrendered.

- We are leaving now!~ I yelled, hoping that Minho could hear me.

- If you already didn't you should put a scarf on, it's cold out there!

I didn't know where the answer came from, but I was happy that he cared for my health.

- I am wearing that cardigan with the big collar, so it's okay!

- Arasso, see you soon!

We left, and Key started to lead me into the direction the store was. I was still a bit confused of the directions, but I assumed that we were going into the same direction we had been walking with Minho earlier when we went shopping. I got a confirmation about that when we walked past that same jewelry shop I had seen earlier that day. It was alerady dark, so the window had been lit up. I stopped so I could see that beautiful necklace I had been glancing on earlier, but it wasn't there anymore.

- What's wrong?

- The neklace I saw earlier today... It's not there anymore.

- Was it pretty? he asked and I punched him gently on his arm.

- Of course it was pretty! I wouldn't be longing for an ugly necklace, would I? It was so shiny...

- Well, it's gone now, so you can't really do anything about that. We need to go, or the store will close before we get there... You want to get that toothbrush or not?

I nodded and we got to the store fast, it wasn't a long way after the jewelry store. I spotted the shelf that was filled with toothbrushes and chose a grey one that had black ornamets going up the handle. Key was roaming around the store, picking up all sorts of thing in a basket.

I waited for him to finish and then we went together to the cashier. It was an older woman, and I to her. I took a quick look on the stuff Key was buying: Candy, snacks and different types of milk, basic day-off food. He took the brush from me and looked at it.

- You do have a good taste when it comes to brushes, but your shoes...

I didn't say anything as he paid and we walked out of the store. And again I wasn't carrying anything.

One guy takes the bags from my and the other doesn't even let me carry them at all...

What is it with these guys?

Do they think that I would break if I carried something all the way from a store to the dorms?

- You were talking about how coming here was your dream and that you got even more... Would you like to explain that?

I sighed and started to explain.

- Well, my dream to get here was just one part of the whole wish. I wanted to get here and to see you, SHINee for once, and Super Junior for once. I was hoping that I could get into your concert, but got depressed since there weren't any when I got here. But now I am here, befriending you... And Minho, he's just... This is like I was asleep, like I am dreaming this, it's just so unbelievable. If only you added Super Junior to this equation, it would be, well, perfection.

Then I smirked and turned to look at him.

- I even went toothbrush shopping with the Almighty Key! What would the other shawols say...

He smiled at the statement and stared into the sky. Then he looked at me and his eyes were filled with tears. I got scared.

- I never knew that we could affect someone's life so much that their only dream was to see us... And that they would travel so far to do so.

- You don't even know how much you have done to my life...

I waited for him to say something, but he was so deep in his thoughts that the rest of the way we were silent. He opened the door for me and the moment I got inside I instantly yelled:

- We're home!~

I heard Taemin started to laugh somewhere and I blushed.

- I mean... home, oh shoot. My try to redeem myself went down the drain and also Key started to laugh.

I instantly went to brush my teeth into the main bathroom and then quickly ran to Minho's door and knocked.

- Welcome home.

As soon as I heard the answer I yanked the door open and ran to the bed where he was laying on his side, his arms open, just waiting for me to hug him. I jumped on the bed and dived between his arm. He wrapped them thightly around me and chuckled. He was already in his pajamas, looking like he was just going to go to sleep.

- You are away just for a few moments and you already missed me this much?

I was now so confident all of a sudden that I nuzzled my head against his neck and gave it a kiss. I could feel that he was breathing into my hair, and suddenly when I did that, his breathing stopped. He pulled his head back a bit to see into my eyes.

- Did you just kiss me?

I blushed and turned my head away.

- I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-

- Could you just stop that apologizing? I was just asking because there is something I have wanted to do for a while now...

I looked back at him again and he brushed my cheek with his palm. His face was only inches away from mine, his eyes were filled with flames and I could feel his breath on my skin. My own breathing was getting faster and I wasn't sure why.

- What is-

I tried to ask him but he interrupted me, his lips pressed against mine. His lips felt so soft... I didn't know what to do, so I just wrapped my arms tighter around his chest and let him lead me. I could feel how he moved his lips, so I tried to adapt to the movement. All I could think about at that moment was heaven.

I must have falled off that bridge ant this is just my imagination...

Maybe my life had been so miserable that God let me get to heaven

But I don't want this to be just a trick of my imagination!

He needs to be mine.

...

Good thing that I closed the door behind me...

He broke the kiss after a moment that had felt like eternity, and we both gasped for air. I sat up and looked at him, shocked and panting.

- Good Lord, SHINee's Minho just stole my first kiss. I huffed and he smiled at me.

- And Erika "younger than you" got mine in exchange. So I guess we are even?

I shook my head in disbelief.

- I think you need to kiss me again before I believe this is really happening...

I didn't have to ask twice, he pinned me on the bed and took my lips hardly, this time I was responding even more, getting used to the consept of kissing.

He broke for air after a while, but didn't let me go, his face wawered over mine.

- Do you believe it now?

I was panting hardly and shook my head again.

- Maybe-a-third-time-will-convince-me...

He smirked and again he pressed his lips against mine, this time biting my lower lip for a bit so I had to open my lips. His tongue found it's way into my mouth and met mine. It was something I could have never imagined to experience. Out of this world. I felt that if I was supposed to die at that moment, I would die happy.

Before things got out of our hands, we heard a loud knock on the door. Minho quickly sat up and pulled me with him. We were both blushing, but hopefully he, whoever ws behind the door, wouldn't notice it.

- Come in~

Key was at the door and he didn't come in, he stood there.

- I was just thinking that where are you going to sleep tonight, Erika? I don't think it's decent for you to sleep in my room, I would keep you awake anyway, since I'm going to read for a while now... We could move the bed to the living room-

- I don't want to sleep alone in the living room, it's soo big.

Minho was staring at me and again I felt the flames on my skin again. I turned to look at him and he blushed even more.

- My bed is big enough to the both of us...

Key gasped and started to babble.

- Oh no, she is a good girl! She would never agree-

- Okay, I'll sleep with you. I said in an instant and felt my smile reach all the way up my cheeks.

Key gasped again, but he calmed down very fast.

- Well, I guess it's okay, since you are a couple... But I warn you, if I hear something else than sleeping happening in this room I will swear I will hunt you down, Choi Minho and feed you to the hungry shawols at our next fan campaign.

- Umma, don't worry. I am a decent girl. And I am dead tired.

As it was meant to support my statement, I felt a huge yawn escape my throat.

- Good night, then.

Key nodded and closed the door behind him.

- Good night, umma. We said in unison.

Just as the door was closing, I yelled so loud I could:

- Good night Taemin-oppa!

I heard a loud laughter and then we were alone. I went to put the cardigan in the closet and then put my hair on a ponytail again. While I was doing this, Minho had opened his covers, waiting for me to get next to him. I climbed into the bed and he wrapped his arm around my waist, just like the night before. This time I just didn't have so much clothes on, so I felt his hand, it was warm. I pressed my cheek against his chest and sighed.

- Thank you, oppa.

- For what? He asked, his voice already sounding a bit mumbling. Maybe it was because he had pressed his face against my hair.

- For being with me, for taking care of me. for saving me... I haven't thanked you about that yet.

- You are not sorry that I saved you anymore?

I remembered that those were my words to him, "I'm sorry" when he said he was saving my life... I felt a bit ashamed.

- I have never really been sorry that I was you who rescued me... And it's not the only thing you have saved me from...

- What else have I saved you from?

I felt his hand caress my back.

- From loneliness...

I closed my eyes when I felt tears were trying to get out. Minho pressed me harder against his body.

- I will promise that you will never be alone again...

He kissed my forehead and I started to feel really sleepy.

- I love you, Minho... I whispered but he wasn't able to hear it, because he was already asleep.

I bent my neck to see his calm, sleeping face and planted a kiss on his lips, before falling asleep as well.