Broken heart and the devil in me

Someone saved my pathetic life [ hiatus until a random day X ]

I stared at Minho, waiting for him to say something, anything. His silence was killing me more than anything he could say would kill me. He just looked back at me, into my teary eyes, until he heard the door close far behind him.

- Erika-ah... Why did you do this? Did you want to let me know that I wasn't the only one to keep you alive, that I didn't matter to you so much?

I felt the tears from my eyes to start falling on my cheeks, but I didn't care to wipe them off. I knew that if this was how the conversation would go, there would be a lot more of those than just these few tiny ones.

- Minho, I love you. I wanted to surprise you, HAPPILY, with a sister I didn't know about. This wasn't how I imagined this to go.

Minho shook his head and closed his eyes for a moment.

- You mean you weren't meaning to break my heart? Can you imagine what it felt like to see you walk here under another guy's arm, when I knew you had been sleeping somewhere else for the night? Can you imagine the feeling in my heart now?

His voice was filled with pain, and it sounded more rough than usually. When he opened his eyes he looked like he was about to cry, and it made my cry break out. I started to sob and hugged myself tightly, trying to ease the pain in my heart.

- I didn't do anything wrong, I mean, I just spent some time with my friends... Nothing more.

He put his hands on my shoulders, like he was about to hug me, but then he let go, as the touch had stung him.

- Well, then you can have someone else comfort you, since there are so many guys around you who would love to do that!

- What are you talking about? I love you! There needs to be no one else for me!

I had never yelled at someone when I was angry, this was the first time ever. I usually just stood quietly, taking every bad thing from the other, but this time I felt like I needed to stand up for myself, since I knew there was nothing wrong with my actions, I hadn't done anything indecent, I didn't even think about anything like that. Minho had been in my mind when I went to sleep, I had missed him the whole time.

- You haven't noticed? Well, I could tell you names. What do you think about the guy who gave you A LAPTOP on your birthday? Does that sound like a present you give to a girl you have just met and who you don't want to know better?

My tears stopped as the anger won the sadness. I straightened my neck and stared right into Minho's eyes.

- What is that supposed to mean? Kyuhyun has nothing to do with this!

He thinks something is happening between Kyuhyun and me and he doesn't even know about my birthday...

Am I really that obvious?

- Well, what about that guy who you had so close to you when you walked here? That Bae, or whatever it was. I suppose he was the guy who Jonghyun told me about. The one you were supposed to meet after he got off from work, wasn't he? If I understood correctly, you even slept at his place, or that another one whose hand you were holding so dearly, what about him?

My neck bent down again, I couldn't look at him when I thought about the feeling I had had while sleeping on Bae's arms.

- I, I mean it's Soojin's place! They are her roommates- Soojin is my sister...

I didn't see what Minho was doing, since I was staring on the ground, but I had to look up when I noticed his shadow moving away from me. He was walking inside, leaving me out there alone.

- If that is your only excuse, I think you'll have to excuse me now... You know I love you, right?

That last sentence hurt me more than anything else he had said. I collapsed on the floor and felt the asphalt scratch my knees and palms, but I didn't care. I just let the tears fall again on the ground, on my hands and on my cheeks. I decided to never get up from that spot, to die right there. I could feel a breeze of air when someone walked pass me, but it was just a random walker, so he or she didn't really pay attention to me. After a while I felt a pair of hands cram under my arms, harshly pulling me off the ground and landing me on my heels. One hand was still holding me while another one was wiping my tears off.

- Thank God you had waterproof mascara on, you'd look like a total zombie if you didn't.

My eyes were closed but I recognized the voice and it brought a a faint smile on my face, which faded quickly.

- Umma, I don't want to go inside, could you just take me home?

- Now now, my daughter! It is your party, and I didn't organize it for nothing. I'm sure you will make up with Minho soon, and that we will have a wonderful time! We will get you a drink and then you'll be fine in no time!

Now I opened my eyes to see Key, he looked really handsome, I wasn't the only one who had dressed up for the party, which made me happy. Then I remembered why I was in his arms in the first place.

- I don't think it's a good idea... I should just leave.

- Listen to me, young girl! There are twelve people in there right now, waiting for you to come, some of them have never seen you before! Would you disappoint them so?

Ouch, a sensitive spot. I didn't want to disappoint anyone. I sighed and hugged Key before letting go of him. He didn't let me go entirely, he grabbed my hand and started to drag me towards the door. Wen we were just at the door, I stopped and looked at him with a puzzled expression.

- Twelve people? Why only twelve?

- Well, most of Super Junior isn't here yet, only Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Donghae. They are getting the cakes from the bakery before they come, so of course they are late. They are always late, so it's not a big deal. Shindong and Eunhyuk aren't with them, because no one dares to take them along while picking up a cake, since there would be no cake left when they came here... And I think Kyuhyun wanted to see you.

I grinned when he said that, Minho's words still fresh in my memory. I took a deep breath before getting inside the noraebang. I was ready to party even if I didn't feel like it. I wanted to meet the new oppas, and nothing was going to stop me. I planned to even dance a slow song with Kyuhyun, just to make Minho more jealous. A new side of me, a devilish Erika, was lifting it's head, and I wasn't going to stop it.

I wiped my eyes for the last time before getting inside. I looked around the place and my eyes widened. I had never seen such a pretty place. Everything was decorated with flowers, and the ceiling was packed with balloons, normal green ones, and then strawberry-shaped ones. Jonghyun must have revealed my love for strawberries, I was sure of it. I noticed Soo and Junjie standing near the door, so I rushed to them, right on Junjie's arms instead of Soojin's, just in case if Minho was looking at me. Junjie hugged me tightly and planted a kiss on my forehead.

- Are you okay, baby? I hope he wasn't too hard on you.

I stopped the tears that tried to start flowing again and smiled at him and Soo. Junjie fixed my hair and wiped something, probably lipgloss of my cheek. I really hoped Minho was watching, since I had a feeling it looked really intimate and that made the fake smile turn into a real one.

- I'm okay! Now we will party, right? I will get a drink now... You guys have fun too, I have a feeling that the other guys are here soon as well, so you get to know them, okay?

I quickly hugged Soo as well, and before either of them could answer me, I fled to another spot in the room, where the Super Junior Oppas were standing. When I got closer their conversation stopped and they turned to look at me, a smile on every single face looking at me. Again, just in case Minho was looking at me, I infiltrated the ring and curled under Kyuhyun's arm before saying hello to everybody.

- Hello, I am Erika! Nice to meet you Shindong-oppa, Sungmin-oppa, Eunhyuk-oppa and Donhae-oppa!

I bowed my head to everyone of them while I said their names. Then I turned to look at Kyuhyun.

- And hello Kyuhyun-oppa! I haven't seen you in a while...

- I was supposed to check on you the next morning, remember? Just as I walked up to your dorms, I saw you walking to the other way. From that I assumed that you were okay... And still alive.

The last words he whispered into my ear, and masked it as a kiss on the top of my head so that anyone didn't get suspicious. I could feel the flames flying from one table at the noraebang, which confirmed that Minho had seen that. It made me sneer happily. He had said that he trusted me, but with that outburst of his he showed me that he didn't. This was payback time.

- It's nice to meet you, Erika. Kyuhyun already told us that you were nice and pretty, but this is far more that I had expected.

Blah, Shindong's nice words went in from my other ear and out from the other. I didn't want to hear someone babbling stuff like that, I knew it was just compliments because this was my party. I just smiled at him, trying to look like I realy cared for his nice words. The next greeting almost dropped me on my knees. I felt a strong push, and heard a loud thud when something hit my chest, making me almost fall over. Thankfully Kyuhyun was supporting me from the other side, so I didn't end up on the floor. Sungmin wrapped his arms around me, like I was a huge stuffed animal and squeezed me tightly.

- Nice to see you Erika-ah~ I have wanted to see you, but always there was something else... Now I am going to get to know you so perfectly that even you don't know yourself that well!

I had known that Sungmin was cute, but this... Cuteness overload.

Eunhyuk and Donghae also greeted me, but just when they were about to do that, my thoughts flew far away, and I didn't pay attention on anything they were saying. I noticed Minho sitting far away, in the same table with Onew and Taemin. The other's were having their back's turned to us, but Minho's eyes were staring at me and everything I did. I caught his eyes and stared back and wrapped my arm tighter around Kyuhyun's waist, making sure that he noticed it. His hands were on the table, and I noticed them clench into fists when I did that.

Kyuhyun didn't seem to mind me holding onto him like that, which made me a bit restless. I said goodbye to them and ran to find Key. I found him in one corner, adjusting a sound system. He had a pile of CD's in front of him, and I started to go through the pile. I spotted a few of some finnish cd's and took them in my hand.

- What are these? I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.

Key just shrugged.

- I ordered them from the internet when we got to know you. This is a noraebang after all, I thought you might want to sing some of those songs. I know you can sing, Minho told us.

Argh, I really can sing, but that doesn't mean I will do it in a room filled with only singers.

I dropped the CD's on the pile and decided I needed some fresh air. I went out the door and rasted my head against the wall. I decided to let the tears fall, but right then a car drove in front of me. Then another one. Two black vans with tinted windows right there in front of the noraebang. If I didn't know better I would have thought it was a kidnapping attempt. A swarm of guys started to flow out of the cars, some of them were calm, but others (like young Mochi) were jumping all over, almost making everyone else fall down.

I greeted them all, and one by one they walked inside, first giving me a hug or a handshake. Leeteuk was last, and he hugged me tightly.

- Nice to see you again, Erika! I hope we are going to have a good time today, don't you? We will have the most awesome night, since we have the best mc, me! Could you please go order Key to come help me with these cakes? He told me there was some emergency situation, so we needed to buy one more... Do you have any idea what that could be?

I smiled and nodded at him.

- Yes, I know. That emergency situation is my twin sister. She needed a cake too.

Leeteuk's eyes widened from the surprise, but he didn't say anything, he just shooed me inside to get Key. I spotted him still standing at the sound system, so I told him that Leeteuk needed help. Then I turned to look at the room, which was now filled with people I wanted to get to know better. I didn't know where to start.

 

Hello everyone! I am sorry, but the party is going to be so action filled, that there will be at least two or perhaps even three chapters of it. I still hope that you will stay with the story even when it will stay in the same day for a while. There will still be a lot of events, so I hope you'll like it! Please comment and subscribe! ^^

I LOVE YOU!

With love: everyone's maknae, Erika