Who knows, oori, doori...

Someone saved my pathetic life [ hiatus until a random day X ]

When I first woke up in the morning I knew that there were two things absolutely right, and two things absolutely wrong in my life.

First thing that was right, was that I was alive. At that moment I knew that I had a reason to be alive, and it made me happy. The second thing was that it was almost like I had waken up into one of my dreams, on Minho's arms. The two things that were wrong? Well first of all I didn't feel my toes. I was a bit afraid that they had a frostbite. Second one was that my throat was so sore it felt like someone had pushed tons of sandpaper down it and then thrown some wasabi in, to mix it all up to a huge torture.

I opened my eyes to see why my hands were feeling so warm. I was also intrigued to know why there was a huge hot spot in the middle of my back, when my body otherwise was still a bit numb from the hours I spent on the bridge. I was surprised to see that the covers were not on us anymore, they were on the floor next to the bed. Minho was still sleeping, breathing into my hair, since my head was cuddled up against his chest, just as it had been when I fell asleep. The warmth my hands were experiencing was from Minho's bare skin.

I had slided my hands up his shirt, the other one at his back and the other one on his chest, so that  I could feel his every heartbeat. I blushed when I noticed this. Then I blushed even more when I figured out that the hot spot on my back must be Minho's hand up my shirts. Well his shirts, but anyway. I tried to pull my hands away so that he wouldn't wake up, but of course he did. YOU try to be careful when you have your hands up your dream man's shirt and then tell me how that went.

He hugged me tightly when he understood that I was awake, I couldn't see if his eyes were open but I assumed that he was awake now also.

- Good morning, my sweet girl.

He said and breathed in the scent of my hair, which I assume was good since I felt his heart skip one beat when he did that. I tried to answer him , but I couldn't speak, not a single sound came out of my throat. When he didn't hear an answer he bent his neck and took his hand away from my back to lift my chin so that he could see my face. I smiled at him but he still looked confused that I didn't answer him... and there was something else in his look  too... sadness?

I sat up on the bed, still smiling at him, trying to express that I couldn't speak. His face looked like he had just been hit on the head, he didn't understand anything. I tried to curse at him, forgetting that I couldn't speak and when I opened my mouth and then closed it again without making a sound he finally got it. He sat up next to me and put his warm hand gently on my neck.

- You can't speak? he asked and brushed the side of my neck with his thumb.

I nodded many times, just to be sure that he understood me correctly this time.

- Oh you poor thing, I should have made you drink tea last night. I even boiled it to you, but then there was that... complication that took my mind away from that.

We both smiled at the awkward memory, but I didn't feel so embarrased that I thought I would. We sat there for a while, his hand still on my neck and looking into each other's eyes. Then I suddenly remembered why I was going to kill myself in the first place.

No one could ever love me...

I'm not good for anything, or anyone!

So how on earth could I be enough for this superstar who could get anyone he wanted?

I lowered my eyes from his and took away his hand, placing it on his lap. I felt him looking at me, his eyes flaming so that I felt the blazes on my skin.

- Why are you being like this? I know we haven't known each other for long, but I thought-

I shushed him by putting my fingers on his lips. Then I smiled at him again, trying to say that it was okay if he was just trying to make me feel better. Deep inside I knew that he couldn't really care about me. Maybe he thought that if I killed myself now it would be his fault or something.

I heard a loud growl from my belly, and apparently it was so loud that he heard it as well. He stood up and reached his hand for me to take a hold of.

- I'll make you something to eat, okay?

I smiled and took his hand and he pulled me off the bed. My legs were still a bit unstable, but at least I could walk, with a bit of help from Minho. My toes were stinging so I assumed that they were coming to life again. I was happy to know that, since I didn't want to worry Minho more than he already did.

I sat to the table, which had five chairs around it and looked as Minho started to scurry around the kitchen. He but some water into a kettle, perhaps for tea. That was all I understood from his cooking, since I really don't know anything about that. After a short while he sat on the chair next to me, putting a HUGE bowl of soup in front of me.

- I thought this would be easy to eat, because your throat is achy.

I smiled again, since I couldn't speak and nodding was not an exception because of the pain I felt at the back of my head. That was the only possible way for me to show my gratitude at the moment. I felt a bit stupid for smiling to everything but I didn't have a choice. I started to eat with good apetite, even though swallowing was a bit difficult. For a while he just sat there and stared at me when I eat. I hate it when someone looks at me when I eat, so I pouted my lips and tried to shoo him away. He laughed at my face and went to get something else from the stove. It was that tea I had presumed.

- You have to drink this, every single drop of it. And drink it while it's hot.

I looked at him with my eyes as big as tv-antennas. That cup was like a liter or even more.

How am I supposed to drink so much and in such a short period of time?

Is he making fun of me?

He smiled at the look on my face and took the soup away, replacing it with the huge tea cup.

- I'm being serious, it will make you feel a lot better! Drink it or I'll make you~

I took the cup and just after the first sip I felt warmth fill my entire throat, slowly rinsing away the imagination-wasabi. I drank more, and felt my throat getting better with every draught. It didn't totally take away the pain, but it made it easier to handle. Before I even noticed I had drinken the whole cup. My tummy was so full of the tea that I couldn't even think about eating more. So I was glad to notice that Minho was eating the soup himself, while still staring at me.

I smiled at him and showed him the empty cup so proudly it made him laugh. He took the cup away from me, going to wash it but then stopped and turned to face me again.

- Would you like to have another cup? He smirked when my eyes grew large again.

I shook my head as vigorously as I dared. He laughed and left the cup on the counter and came back to continue eating the soup.

- What about the soup? Would you like to have more of that?

I shook my head again and patted my stomach to express that I was full. He ate the rest of the soup and took the empty bowl to the counter, next to the tea cup. Then he came and sat next to me again and looked at me with a questioning expression.

- Well, what would you like to do now? We have all day.

I thought about it for a little while and then bounced off the chair so fast that my legs almost collapsed under me. I started to dance Ring Ding Dong, then changed to Hello and finally to Lucifer. I knew I wasn't a good dancer, but I wanted him to understand me. I think my dancing was comprehensible, since he was smiling to me.

- You want me to dance for you?

I shook my head and pointed on my mouth.

- Oh, sing for you?

I smiled and then grabbed his arm and pulled him into the living room. I sat on the couch and patted the place next to me. He sat there and looked at me and his smile made my heart melt.

- What would you like for me to sing first?

I pouted my lips and put a finger on my cheek, meaning that I was thinking. Then I did the little hand motion from Hello to show him what I wanted. He smiled at me, cleared his throat and started to sing. His beautiful voice filled the room. While he was singing I was wondering if he understood why I chose this song.

 

When I see myself during these times
I feel that I really am young
Even with you in front of me
I don’t know what to do
To the people who are in love
Please tell me how you started to love

Will the day I hold her hand ever come?

Will the day I kiss her above her closed eyes also come?

Hello, hello
I brought up the courage
Hello, hello
I want to talk to you for a moment
Hello, hello
I may be rushing a bit
Who knows? We might
End up doing well

 Whether I should approach you
Or wait a little longer
 With everyone saying different things
Makes it much harder (You might not believe me)
She has higher standards than she seems
This kind of thing is uncommon for me
Please believe what I say

Will the day I casually hold her come?

I believe everything will turn out the way you think it will

Hello, hello
I brought up the courage
Hello, hello
I want to talk to you for a moment
Hello, hello
I may be rushing a bit
Who knows? We might
Oh yeah
It’s not my first time to be honest
I’ve loved and broken up before
But it’s hard, please believe these words
You are different

 Hello, hello
 I’ll bet my all this time
 Hello, hello
Ooh yeah, baby baby baby girl
Hello, hello
 I don’t know how you feel right now
Who knows? We might

Hello, hello
Hello, hello
 Please give me a chance
 Hello, hello
 I don’t know how you feel right now
Who knows? Two of us
 Might be destiny

 

 Hello, the times I spent by your side
Can no more compare to any other happiness
I can’t express myself to you
My heart wants all of you, never let you go
If this is love, I’ll never let it go
Who knows? The two of us

 Hello, hello

When the song ended, I felt that my eyes were filled with tears. Minho looked at me and I couldn't help but cry right there in front of him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and just let the tears fall. Those words, the song sounded... I can't even describe it. Now that I was reflecting my life to the song, it felt so bad, but at the same time so good.

Is this really love that I feel?

Can you fall in love so fast?

But this, whatever I'm feeling, must be one-sided.

Why would he care for me?

My silent crying stopped, but I didn't want to get away from his warm hug. It felt so good to think that someone really cared when you were sad. The comfort you can get in that situation is unbelievable. I was shocked when I remembered all those times my friends were trying to make me feel better. This was a hundred times better than that.

I sniffed and wiped my eyes to the sleeve of the hoodie I was loaning. That was the moment I realized that I didn't know where my own clothes were. I remembered that Minho had just thrown them on the floor, next to the sofa, but they weren't there anymore. Minho looked at my puzzled search through the room. He took my face between his hands.

- What is wrong?

How am I suppose to explain that I am looking for my own, wet clothes?

I first pointed at his clothes, then fiddled with the hoodie that I was wearing, then finally made a motion with my hands, as if I was squeezing something to dry it. I wasn't expecting that he'd understand me right away, but he did.

- Oh, your clothes? I put them in the dryer and hang them into the bathroom. They should be dry before tonight. And that reminds me, we should go out and buy you some more clothing, you can't walk around looking like me or people might set up a rumor that I am gay... The company wouldn't like that.

I blushed. What was he going to do with me so that people would assume that he's gay? I couldn't quite understand how his brain functioned. I shook my head at him and pulled out the pockets of the pants, motioning that I didn't have any money. He just smiled at that statement.

- You think I don't have any money? I would be happy to buy you something.

I jumped off the sofa and shook my head fiercely, frowning at the same time. I didn't want him to spend his money on me. I don't think I'm worth anything like that. No one had ever bought me any clothes or anything else expensive, except my mother, and it was a mother's duty to make sure that her daughters didn't run around the world .

Minho smiled and got off the sofa as well, taking my head between his hands so I had to stop shaking my head. It was probably the perfect time to do that, since I was already feeling really dizzy.

- I have already decided that, there is nothing you can do about it.

Why is he being so nice to me?

It feels really weird...

And it makes my heart ache like crazy