That silvery bling and jealousy?

Someone saved my pathetic life [ hiatus until a random day X ]

I woke up to a kiss on my lips. Can you think about anything better to wake you up?

Well, I can. Two kisses and:

- Happy birthday to my sweetest yeobeo~

I felt a smile crawl up my lips before I even opened my eyes. I didn't get tired of seeing his face, he was just so handsome and at that moment I felt that he was mine. I kissed him once more and then I sat up on the bed. I felt my hair was all fuzzy, pointing in every direction, and I tried to smoothen it a bit, so I didn't look like a troll. Minho jumped off the bed and went to a drawer. When he came back I saw that he was hiding something behind his back.

- Yah, you didn't get me a present, did you? Like you haven't used enough money on me already!

He smiled and sat on the bed next to me.

- But I wanted to~ Actually I bought this even before I knew it was your birthday but I haven't had the chance to give this to you. This is the perfect opportunity!

He handed me a small, beautiful gift, it was wrapped with silver paper. A memory jumped out from my mind.

- Yah, I remember that I saw you have something silvery when you came to get me from the café. You told me it was your phone, but it was this wasn't it?

He tried to look ashamed but he did it really poorly.

- I'm sorry I lied to you, but I didn't want you to find out then.

I looked at the gift. It was so tiny that whatever was inside it, would be really expensive, I would bet my life on that. I sighed and teared off the paper, revealing a purple box. It was a piece of jewellery, I was sure of it. I took a glance of Minho, he was just staring at my face, waiting to see my expression when I open the box. When I opened it, I felt like I was going to faint.

It was that shining diamond necklace I had been looking when we had walked past that jewellery store, that had mystically disappeared. I just stared at the necklace, at the rays of light that it shone upon me when the light hit it. Then I raised my gaze to Minho, who was smiling happily.

- I knew you would like it, you were looking at it when we went past that shop so I just had to go and buy it for you! 

I just stared at him and he got anxious before my eyes.

- Umm, is it that you don't like it? We could go and pick out something else, if that's not really what you want...

- It. Cost. Over. Three. Million. Won.

- I know that it's lot, but I knew that I wanted to buy it for you, so I did. Don't worry about the money.

I almost wanted to hit him, almost.

Not to worry about the money, what?

He had spent so much money on me already and then I get something like this!

This is really getting out of hand!

- I can't take this! This is just too much!

He shook his head and looked sad.

- You don't want it? But, I bought it to you with love.

I bit my lip. That was a really cheap shot, using the love-card.

- Aww, yeobeo... I just, it was so expensive... I still tried to decline, but I knew I had already lost.

He took the necklace from the box and put it around my neck, then he took my hand and walked me to the mirror. He was standing behind me, his hands around my waist and I saw us both in the mirror. The necklace looked beautiful, it made my eyes look brighter and I really felt pretty.

- It just looks perfect on you, E-ri-ka~ The way he said my name, it felt like a thousand jolt of electricity down my spine, not in a painful way.

He kissed my nape and I felt a shiver go down my body. I lifted my hand on my neck and caressed the pendant.

- It really is beautiful... I sighed and stared at my image in the mirror.

He kissed my nape again and then whispered into my ear:

- Could you tell me why you wanted excatly that necklace? There were many other beautiful jewels in the window as well...

I got a bit shy when he asked that. It felt really funny for me to tell him the truth but I did.

- Well, it was shiny... And I am really a true shawol after all...

He chuckled in my ear and I blushed.

- You really mean that you wanted that necklace because our name is SHINee?

I nodded and left like I blushed even more. He turned me to face him and grabbed my chin so I was staring into his eyes.

- You can't even imagine how good that makes me feel. That means you really cared for me from the beginning.

He kissed me and after a while I heard his stomach growl. I chuckled.

- We should go get something to eat. I said and pulled him after me into the kitchen.

When we got there, I stopped to the door, like there was a magic wall preventing me from entering. There were more people there than just the two I was assuming. I just stared at the two new people and couldn't get my eyes off of them.

Now you are thinking: Onew and Jonghyun are back. Well you're wrong!

- Oh, good morning, Minho. And this must be Erika. The older man said and jumped off the chair he was sitting on to come and greet me. The other one was just sitting there, smirking at my foolish expression. I think I looked like someone had hit me on the head with a pan.

Oh my holy...

And I am wearing my pajamas!

That guest came a little bit closer and bowed his head to me slightly.

- I am Super Junior's Leeteuk. Nice to meet you.

I just stared at him. I knew who he was, I just didn't get anything out of my mouth. Minho poked me on my back.

- You should answer him, it's polite. He whispered into my ear.

- I-I-I... I bowed so low that my bangs almost brushed the floor.

I felt tears in my eyes, I couldn't believe that this was happening. Leeteuk just chuckled at my gesture and then he turned to look at the man who was still sitting in his chair. This was a moment I had been longing for, many years I had dreamt about this and now it was here. I almost jumped on the other man's neck, but controlled myself in time. He stood up when I got closer and I bowed to him first.

He bowed as well, but his bow was more like in those classic movies when a gentleman asks a girl to dance with them.

- Nice to meet you, Erika. I'm Kyuhyun.

I blushed when he said my name, but tried to ignore it. My eyes were trying to follow everyone in the room at the same time. Key and Taemin were just casually eating breakfast and Minho was still at the door, looking at me cautiously. Then I looked at the two men who were so familiar but still so strange to me personally.

- It's really nice to meet you two, but what are you doing here?

I couldn't get my eyes off of Kyuhyun. He was so handsome, pictures didn't do right to him. At that moment I didn't even remember that Minho exists.

- Oh, a little bird told us that there was someone here who has a birthday today... And we just had to meet the mystery girl who has been keeping Minho all to herself.

As soon as Leeteuk mentioned "little bird" my gaze turned from Kyuhyun's face to Key. He almost choked on his food when I stared at him. Why did he have to tell them about my birthday, couldn't he just wait for that party he was planning on?

- And because we saw today's newspaper... You should take a look. Kyuhyun added and I noticed a newspaper on the table, neatly folded.

I took the newspaper and felt Minho come stand behind me, reading the paper from over my shoulder. I saw that there was a huge picture on the cover, but only when I opened it I understood who it was. I gasped for air and felt Minho's arms wrap around my waist. He must have been surprised too.

On the cover of the magazine, there was a huge picture of us at the restaurant, just the moment we were kissing. And under the picture was written with huge letters: MYSTERY SHINee GIRL? WHO IS SHE? There was an entire page of text, pondering about me, Minho and everything that comes with it. I handed the paper to Minho, since I had to sit down. He eyed the page for a while, then he read a small clip of the text outloud.

SHINee's Minho was spotted yesterday at one of the city's most popular restaurants with his fellow member Taemin and a girl who is still unknown to the press. They first seemed like casual friends, but just when they were getting dessert, Minho kissed her on the lips, making all our doubts unnecessary. Now the question is who is this girl and where did she come from? And how was she possible to capture Flaming Charisma Minho's heart? If you have any information of the girl you can contact this number-

Minho stopped reading and threw the paper on the table. I raised my hands, trying to hide my face. He sat on the chair next to me and pulled my hands away.

- Are you okay? He asked and caressed my cheek with his thumb.

- I knew this was going to be a big deal... I don't want to be the headline in every single of those magazines... I'm sorry about this.

- I decided I wanted to take you out, and you say that you are sorry? Haven't we already disgussed this many times?

I didn't say anything, and everyone else in the room were also quiet. They didn't know anything about the situations I had been apologizing, and so they didn't know what we were talking about. I didn't mind that. I was quiet for a long while, and then I looked up into Minho's eyes and smiled.

- Well I guess now you can't get rid of me so easily, since the press knows about me. I'll never leave you alone~

Everyone seemed relieved at the change of the atmosphere, and started to laugh. I heard Kyuhyun's laughter the most clear but I tried to forget it. He was just the person I had been dreaming about for many years, even before I knew such group as SHINee existed, that's nothing, right? His laughter engraved itself to my bones, I wondered if I could ever forget it.

Then Taemin stood up and ran somewhere and Key ran right behind him. We just looked after them really amazed at their doing. Well at least I knew that I was amazed. After a while they came back, both carrying a gift. I sighed. Those were for me, I was sure of it.

Key handed his to me first, even if Taemin looked really sour. I bet he wanted to be the first. The present was really big, at least double the size of my head. I smiled at Key.

- Happy birthday!~ He sang and gave me a quick peck on my forehead, which made me blush.

I opened the package carefully, not wanting to rip the beautiful green paper. The insides revealed to be numerous make-up kits and things to model your hair: mascara, eyeliner, lip glosses of almost every color possible, hair mousse and hairspray... This list could go on fovever. And the thing that caught my eye the most, was a gift token to that shoe shop we had visited with Minho and Taemin.

- Oh, thank you so much! But I don't think you should really give me all this...

- Psh, You really need those new shoes, girl! Just one pair of heels isn't good enough. And what do you think I am supposed to do with all those make-up if you don't take them, use them my self?

I smirked when I imagined him walking around the city with pink lip gloss and blue eyeshadow. Then Taemin pushed Key away to give his present. He smiled widely and sat on the chair on the other side of me and turned my chair so I was facing him, isolating me from everyone else but him.

- This is for you, I hope you like it! Happy birthday, Erika.

He went than Key had gone. He kissed me on my cheek, close to my lips. And he kept his lips there for a long while. I heard a series of gasps behind me and understood it might look like something different from their point of view. I blushed hardly.

He was planning this all along!

How cheeky...

Minho stood up behind me and he looked like he was going to hit Taemin. Well, when I looked at everyone else in the room they were having almost the same expression. I tried to calm them down, but it was hard, since he had really startled me.

- It was just my cheek, my cheek! Minho-oppa don't kill him!

I grabbed Minho's arm and tried to hold him back, but he was so big that I couldn't. Taemin fell off his chair when Minho got closer. The other's eyes were huge with anger, the other's with fear. Only when he had already grabbed Minho's collar he seemed to understand what I had just said.

- What, cheek? He turned to look at me.

I nodded and grabbed his arm again, now pulling him away succesfully. Taemin was sitting on the floor, panting.

- Wow... That didn't go as I planned. Note to us, do not get Minho jealous, or kiss your life goodbye.

After this shocking burst of anger, we all started to laugh and I hugged Minho tightly. I kissed his neck and then got to my chair again.

- Yah, are you going to give me that present or not Taemin-oppa?

He handed me the gift and quickly retreated from me, not wanting to make Minho more mad. I opened the wrapping paper. What was inside made me gasp. It was a brand new telephone! It was the newest version of the Apple iPhone. I couldn't believe that someone would buy me something like this... Well after the necklace I haven't really got anything to say about prizes...

- Oh, thank you Taemin, it's so awesome!~ I went to hug him and he hugged me back happily.

- Hey, what's your favorite colour? He whispered into my ear while hugging.

I let go of him and stared his face, why to ask that all of a sudden?

- My favorite color? Umm, I think white. no light blue. Why do you ask?

- So the phone is white, it's kind of boring, right? And you need to protect it so it won't break so easily. I know this isn't light blue, but I got you this too.

He took something from his pocket. It was one of those covers you can slip on your iPhone so it doesn't get so easily trashed. It was blue and with glitter there was written on the back: SHINee. I smiled and thanked him again. Then I went to the table and all the guys gathered around it as well, even though there weren't enough chairs for all of us. I sat on Minho's lap to make more room for the others.

When I got the phone on and the cover on it, it started to circle around the table, guys were taking selcas and picture's of each other and me. Then Taemin figured out something to do.

- Ah! I want to save my phone number here so Erika can call me when she needs help! And it need's to have a picture that she can see my gorgeous face everytime I call her!~

He got the phone and typed something for a while, then he took a picture of himself and after him everyone else wanted to get their number's in the phone as well. Again the phone started to circle. When it got to the last person before Minho, Kyuhyun who was sitting next to us, he typed it for a while, but when it was time to take his picture, he pulled my arm, so I almost fell from Minho's lap and wrapped his arm around me before taking the picture. I blushed when I felt his arm around me, so I look pretty much like a fool in that picture

- Now that is a good picture! Kyuhyun smirked and handed the phone to me.

- I want to do that too! Why didn't I figure that out! Leeteuk whimpered and pouted his lips.

Ouch, how can someone as old as him, compared to me, look so cute?

- Ah, please please, no more pictures! I got enough yesterday...

Minho kissed my nape and I turned my face to him.

- Aren't I allowed to save my number in there? He smiled at me and I handed him the phone.

When he started to play with my new one, I took out my old one and started to go through all the files in it. It looked kind of funny that my phone was filled with these guys pictures, even when I had never really met them. It made me laugh putloud, and I noticed that all the guys around the table were staring at me.

- What is it? I asked and they all smiled back at me. Kyuhyun was the one to answer.

- Would you like to show us what is so funny there that makes you laugh?

I thought that it didn't hurt for them to know, so I handed my old phone to him. Suddenly all the guys rushed to stand behind him, trying to see my telephone. I blushed a bit when they finally realized what the files were full off.

- Hey, there is tons of pictures about us! How many is there of me? One, two... five of me~ Taemin cheered.

- Oh, seven of Minho and only four of me... Well, quality goes over quantity... Key muttered and I cracked a smile.

When they opened the Super Junior file, I heard them all gasp and then they started to stare at me. I grinned.

- What is it? I asked again.

- Our file is so full!~ Leeteuk sang as they started to go through it.

Leeteuk spotted his pictures first.

- Ooh, seven of me also, just like Minho! I don't have to be jealous!

Kyuhyun was feverishly going trough the file but he didn't find any picture's of himself. He looked at me and frowned his brows.-

- Even Shindong gets in your phone, but I don't?

I thought for a while, if it would be better to not tell him where to find his pictures. At least Minho would like if I didn't have any pictures of him, I was sure of it. But I am a naturally kind person so I took the phone from him to let him see his pictures.

- Here, I'll show you. You have your own file...

I felt Minho stiffen below me when I said that. I thought he hadn't been listening to the conversation while toying with my phone, but guess I was wrong. I handed the phone back to Kyuhyun and he smiled when he saw a file with his own name on it.

- What, he get's his own file? How many- Key started to ask and when the file opened they all went:

- WHAAT?! in unison.

I know what they saw. There were close to twenty pictures in that file, all about Kyuhyun alone, or Kyuhyun with someone. There was Kyuhyun with blond, brown and black hair, Kyuhyun when they were making U, Kyuhyun when he was performing first time in public... Every possible situation was there.

I took the phone quickly away from them and shoved it in my pocket. I blushed when they all were staring at me, their mouths open from shock, except Kyuhyun, who was just smirking at me, looking very happy. At that moment Minho grabbed my chin and kissed me forcefully, nearly biting my lower lip off. I put my hands on his cheeks and  caressed them and soon the force turned into a loving kiss. That was when he took a picture with my new phone.

When I separated from the kiss, he just smiled at me and gave me my new phone.

- My picture is clearly the best!~ He said and I just had to kiss him again.

- Oh, Kyuhyun. We are starting our schedules in an hour, so we should get back to the others... It was nice to meet you Erika. Don't forget that you can call me anytime.

Leeteuk pulled Kyuhyun's arm, and when they walked past us, Kyuhyun brushed my hair with his hand. Minho didn't notice and I was pleased because of that. Minho really didn't have anything to be jealous about, had he?

- Goodbye everyone, we'll see you again soon! Kyuhyun said and waved at us before exiting the room.

- Bye bye! And the next time I want to see the others as well!~ I yelled after them and they just laughed.

The party was coming, so of course I would meet them. The only one who didn't know about it yet was Taemin. When they had left and we had heard the sound of the door, Minho lifted me from his lap and walked out of the room without saying anything to us. It got me a little worried.

Did I do something wrong?

Is he mad?

I quickly got up from my seat and followed him. I hoped that there wasn't anything wrong. When I walked to the door of his room, I nervously fiddled the necklace he had given me. I stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath before opening it.