The most beautiful words in the whole world

Someone saved my pathetic life [ hiatus until a random day X ]

I woke up to a feeling that I wasn't alone. It felt really creepy since I knew that I was alone when I went to sleep. I hoped it wasn't a burglar. I slowly opened my eyes and for my sweet surprise, I saw one Minho lying in the bed next to me, staring at me. When I opened my eyes, I saw his already smiling face turn even happier, the smile almost reaching his ears.

- Good morning, my yeobeo. You are beautiful to look at when you are sleeping. Well, you are beautiful all the time, but-

I cut his talking with a kiss and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. The phone I was still clenching on dropped to the bed behind Minho, but I didn't even care. At that moment I only cared about him and being with him. Minho answered to my kiss with passion and I felt his hand climb up my , getting under the shirt. I pulled back from the kiss when I remembered something important.

- Yah, you were supposed to call me before you come back! I would have gone to the supermarket to get some food... What time is it? When did you get here? You should have waken me up!

My rant was interrupted by a loud giggle that escaped my lips. I am over ticklish and Minho started to tickle my back, so I flipped. When I was laughing, he climbed over me and kissed me again. I didn't let go of him, I just moved my hands from his nape to his hair, pulling him closer to me. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. It really felt like an eternity when I had seen him.

- I really missed you a lot... I whispered against his lips.

He parted from the kiss, looking straight into my eyes. I stared back and felt jolts of fire fullfill me, those eyes that I loved, that I adored... How much had I been wanting to see those again? I can't even compare it to anything else in the world.

It hurt my heart to think how my yearning to see him was this strong when it had been only two nights, I felt nauseated to even imagine how bad it would have been after a week, or a month.

- I missed you too, yeobeo... I came to get back that piece of my heart I left with you, have you been taking a good care of it?

- Maybe you got a piece of mine in exchange, because only now I feel whole again.

I paused for a moment, looking into Minho's eyes. His look had suddenly turned distant, probably his mind wandered somewhere. I poked his cheek gently to get him back to me.

- What are you thinking about?

Minho bit his lip and turned his face away from me, but quickly he turned back.

- I was just thinking about a song...

Minho's lips crashed on mine before I got a chance to ask him what song he was talking about and I closed my eyes.. After a while I heard a gasp from Minho and felt his lips part from mine, so I opened my eyes to see him. He was biting his lip and his eyes looked anxious. I tried to pull his face back, but he resisted me so I poked his cheek.

- Hey, what is wrong?

He sat up on his knees and pulled me up with him. My legs were trapped below him, so my balance wasn't that good, he supported me. His expression was so serious that my distress started to turn into a massive panic attack.

- What is wrong?

The second time I asked it got life into him. He brushed my back with his hands and a tiny smile appeared on his lips.

- I just, there is something I want to say to you. Something really important...

He sounded so serious that I could feel my heart beat stop for a while. I tried to think if I had done something wrong, but I couldn't think about anything. I raised my hands so that they were on his face, just the way his were on mine.

- What is it? Please tell me.

He sighed and captured my face between his hands, gazing straight into my eyes, flames swallowing my entire body from the look. I didn't even realize that I was holding my breath, waiting for him to say what he was going to say. Then he kissed me once more before talking.

- Erika, I love you. His voice cracked at the last syllable.

I gasped and accidentally squeezed his face so that his lips pouted. Then I kissed him. I wanted to kiss him so long that the time would end, for the rest of our lives. I felt like I never wanted to let go. The euphoria those words got me into was undescribable, but I'll try to describe it. It was like a bowl full of your favorite ice cream on a hot day, it was like a children's first laughter to the parents, it was like the sky opened and a million angels came down to sing you a song that made you feel you were in paradise... Well, you get the idea.

This was one of those perfect moments, one of those you can get only once in a lifetime, one you wouldn't trade into all the wealth and riches in the world. This was my perfect fairytale moment, and I planned to keep it in my heart forever.

I tried to hold him in the kiss, but soon he parted, still holding my face. I knew what he wanted, and I was glad to say it.

- Minho, minäkin rakastan sinua. Rakastan sinua enemmän kuin mitään muuta.

(Minho, I love you too. I love you more than anything.)

I felt my cheeks turn red when I said those words. It wasn't really the words that meant something to him, since he didn't understand me, but it was the tone that made him realize that I answered to his feelings. He wrapped his arms around me and pressed me tightly against his chest. I could hear his heart beat fast, and in unison with mine.

- Saranghae...

My tacit whisper made Minho let out a groan full of affection and passion. It was the feeling, that someone could love you so much that made me feel safer and more happy than I had never felt in my entire life. I felt his lips hungrily look for mine and I answered the kiss. My arms locked around his neck again as he lowered me back on the bed.

- Umm, yeobeo? I think, I mean, if you want to...

I didn't know how to express my feelings, but luckily he understood me, maybe he was thinking the same thing. We spent the next few hours indicating our love to each other.

______

Somehow it was already way past noon when I got out of bed. I stood up and stretched my arms. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, trying to pull me back.

- Yeobeo, come back here~

- Yah, I need to take a shower. Either you let me go, or you come with me, your choice.

I was hoping he would choose the last option, but of course he didn't. He jumped off the bed and lifted me to his arms and carried me to the shower like I was his bride. Kind of sweet, but at the same time I got embarrased, which made my whole body blush. Apparently he noticed it, since he started to laugh, I couldn't hear the sound, but I knew it from the way his chest bounced. I had been trying to not concentrate my gaze on him, but I just had to take a look at his face to see what he was laughing about. Of course it was me.

- You are so cute, yeobeo... I love you.

- I love you too, kulta.

- What does that mean, is it finnish again?

It was funny to talk like that to him, I felt like my feelings were better understood when he didn't understand what I was saying, that he heard it from my tone and my voice.

- It means, honey, love, yeobeo~

He smirked and kissed my forehead when lowering me on the floor.

- I like it!~

It was a bit awkward at first, to share a shower with him, but my love to him made me feel good. It was one of those moments you don't ever want to change. The whole morning had already been so memorable, that I felt the day could never get better.

The showering took some time, since we splashed the water and were gaming in the shower, not really concentrating that much on the showering part. Minho washed my hair and after that we got out, only towels wrapped around our bodies. Just when Minho opened the bathroom door and was about to step outside, I heard the sound of a door opening. I tried to peek who it was, but soon it was clear.

- Yah, where are you? I was supposed to meet your lovely girlfriend! Bwah, where is she?

I hadn't really imagined my first meeting with Jonghyun to be like this so I tried to hide myself behind Minho.

- Oh, you were showering, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bark in... YAH! Is she behind you? Were you in there together? Guys, Minho is exploiting that girl here, we need to save her!

I started to hear angry, horrified yells from all over the dorm, I wasn't really used to be around so many people. Then footsteps started to come closer, so Minho quickly ran and shoved Jonghyun out of the room, closed the door and pressed his back against it.

- Please dress up quickly, they will kill me. I didn't see this coming... I didn't mean this to happen now, like this! I mean... Ah, hurry up!

Minho was panicking, so to please him I quickly pulled on a pair of stockings and a tunic, not really even caring if they matched or not. Then I sat on the bed and started to dry my hair with the towel. Minho jumped from the door next to me, and took the towel away. He wanted to dry my hair, which I thought was super cute. After a while we heard a knock from the door.

- Are you decent, can I come in?

From the voice I knew it was Onew, the only member from SHINee I still hadn't seen live.

- Yes of course, come on in!

Onew walked into the room, looking slightly worried. I glanced at him, trying not to look scared. At that moment I noticed all the guys at the door, they were trying to see inside, but braked at the door, not getting inside. It looked so funny to see all their heads one upon the other, Taemin's head was so low that he must be sitting or kneeling, I felt like laughing, but was afraid if Minho really was in trouble or not.

I stood up to greet Onew, I bowed and my wet hair smacked my face.

- Good morning, O- ah ****!

I didn't mean to curse at that moment, but wet hair, it's not really that light, you know? It really hurt, like a lash hitting your face.

- Hello Erika. I hope you have been well.

I was thankful that he passed my bad language and smiled at him. Then suddenly Taemin bursted in the room, falling down because of his swift start, but then getting up with a cool somersault. He pranced next to me and nudged my hand. It was funny that he was acting like a little child even though he was older and taller than me.

- What were you doing in the shower together with Minho?

I felt my entire face blush, and saw that the two guys left at the door suddenly pushed their head a lot closer, nearly stepping inside the room, but still staying outside. I took a glimpse of Minho, who looked like he was going to burst into flames, he was so red. Maybe I wasn't the only shy one.

- Well, there wasn't enough hot water for the both of us... So we went together.

Taemin looked satisfied at my innovation, but Jonghyun now steped into the room, looking suspicious.

- Minho, you just took a shower before we left the hotel this morning... Why did you need to shower again?

Minho sprang up from the bed and almost got his hands on Jonghyun, fortunately Onew stopped him.

- Can't I get a shower when I feel like it? What kind of interrogation is this?

Key had to burst into the room to keep Jonghyun calm, Key grabbed Jonghyun's arms and kept them behind his back. I had no idea that they could be like this, this was a side that was carefully covered about them. I had no idea that they would get so mad so easily, that they would attack each other if they had a reason for it. I was terrified.

- Please please please stop! What are you doing? Kulta, please stop!

Using the finnish word Minho had heard earlier finally calmed him down. He turned to me and put his hands on my cheeks. My eyes were teary, I was really afraid of the scene in front of me. I couldn't understand the reason they were so mad at each other.

- I'm sorry, yeobeo... I didn't mean to be like that. I'm sorry.

- Why were you even fighting? I don't get it...

I hoped that he will explain this to me, but he didn't. He just shook his head.

- I, I mean... We...

I didn't get an understandable answer from him, so I just let it be. Maybe there was no reason, maybe he just flipped for a moment. I hoped that there was no brawl between the two. I wanted everyone to get along.

- It's okay, they are usually very close, you can't really part them. I guess Minho has just been nervous lately, so it just bursted out. Erika, you don't have nothing to worry about.

Onew sounded really mature to me. Well, he is the leader, so it's his job, right? I was really happy to hear that they were usually good friends. I raised my eyes to Minho again.

- Why have you been nervous? Is something wrong?

While I was waiting for a response srom Minho, Key let go of Jonghyun and walked next to us, wrapping his left arm around me and right arm around Minho, squeezing us into a tight hug.

- Isn't that clear? He missed you! "Yeobeo, yeobeo, where are you?"

Key's impersonation of Minho wasn't really that good, but the words hit me. Had he really missed me so much? I felt bad because of all the time I had spent thinking about totally different things, I had raelly missed him too, but Key made it sound that Minho had been devastated. I grinned when my thoughts wandered off to Kyuhyun and my birthday. At that time I hadn't thought about Minho at all, my thought had been filled with Kyuhyun and his laughter, his handsome jawline, his strong arms- Ah, not the point here.

Minho blushed when Key told that, but he didn't get mad like he had earlier. He just stared into my eyes and smiled at me, like a piece of candy, he looked so sweet. Then he suddenly bent his neck and captured my lips into a kiss, with Key only inches away from us. At that moment I didn't care about him, or anyone else in the room. I didn't care that my hair was wet and tangled or that Minho was only wearing a towel. I didn't mind the whistling and all those "Fighting" I heard from the guys.

That was the third of my unforgettable moments that day and the most perfect day of my life. It was only morning and I had a feeling that the day was going to be just flawless.

 

I am sorry if there is any errors or anything, since English really isn't my first language. And I'm sorry if there is any errors, tell me if you spot one and I will correct it! I just want to thank you all, my dear readers and supporters, every view and every subsribing and comment make me so happy that you can't even imagine it. I just hope that you comment, but even if you won't I will still love you! I want to thank my Sofia, without you this story would have gone completely differently. (maybe not in a bad way, but still)

Please comment and subscribe!