This is not what I wanted, not really

Someone saved my pathetic life [ hiatus until a random day X ]

Minho had had enough, he stormed out of the noraebang again, this time no one ran after him. Sungmin looked shocked and he pouted his lips.

- I didn't mean to make him mad... I think you should go after him!

I didn't want Minho to be this angry, so I took his advice and ran out the door. I stopped at the door to look around, and saw Minho sitting on a bench across the road, few stores away. I ran to him, which ended up to be hard with my killer heels, and sat next to him.

- Minho-ah...

- What? Did you come to rub all your guy conquests in my face? How many are there already? Wait, let me count. Me, Kyuhyun, Bae, Junjie, Taemin, Eunhyuk and then Sungmin! Did I forget someone!?

What, Eunhyuk?

Oh the phone number, that was surely a joke!

Every other he does have a reason to believe in, I have been flirtatious times a thousand today.

- Can't you see that I am foing this just to make you see that this is all futile? You have absolutely no reason to be jealous!

That made Minho flip. He jumped off the bench and kicked it, his toes must have gotten hurt, but he didn't say it. Then he clenched his hands into fists and tried to pull his own hair out and let out a loud snarl.

- I can't believe this! You hug, kiss and flirt with other guys, and then you say there is no reason to be jealous! Do you think that I am so stupid?

I felt tears possess my eyes. I hated him for that. I jumped off the bench as well, and walked right to him, I was so close that I could have touched his nose with mine if I wanted.

- Yah! Minho, I already told you that I am sorry! I told it to you this morning! But you chose not to listen to me, you chose to wallow in your own ****ing sorrow! I thought that If I was like that, you would notice that there was nothing wrong with my behaviour earlier, that you would forgive me and finally understand that I LOVE YOU! CHOI MINHO, I ****ING LOVE YOU!

Minho stepped back, and again I got the same answer I got earlier that day. He shook his head.

- I love you isn't enough after everything I have seen today.

- Well what else can I do? TELL ME!

I screamed at him and stomped my feet on the ground.

- I don't think there is anything to be done anymore... I think this is all ruined. I am happy that I saved your life, but this wasn't how I had thought this to go-

I just couldn't believe what I was hearing.

- WHAT? Are you breaking up with me? I, I, I-

I collapsed on the ground again, I felt my whole heart rip into pieces.

- I didn't say that, but if that is what you suggest, then-

- No, Minho, please... Don't do this, tell me what I can do to fix this.

I stuttered, and I was slightly relieved when I noticed that he didn't walk away. Instead he kneeled next to me, but he didn't touch me.

- Let's talk tomorrow, okay? Go and have fun in the party, but know that I am watching, especially you and Kyuhyun...

Does that mean he could forgive me?

After those words inho got up and left me there alone, sobbing on the ground, for the second time that day. I didn't know which way he had gone, if he went back to the party or not.

- Are you okay?

It was Sungmin. I reached my hand for him, and he grabbed it, pulling me up.

- No, I am not okay...

I wrapped my arms around him, tightly and rested my forehead on his shoulder.

- I hope it's not my fault, I could go and talk to him, I mean if it is my fault-

- It's not just you. It's my entire behaviour here today, and yesterday. He probably thinks I cheated on him.

That was the moment I realized it. That was exactly what he thought. He had told me about his previous girlfriend who had been dating someone else at the same time.

He thinks that I am doing the same to him...

- But you didn't, right? Tell him that!

- He doesn't listen to me. All I can do is prove it some other way... The best way is to stay away from Kyuhyun, Junjie, Bae... Everyone, really. I don't think I can do that.

I felt the pair of arms tighten around me.

- No one makes my little bunny suffer like this without consequences...

- Hey, it's okay. I made this mess on my own, it's not your thing to try and make it better.

- Yah, friends take care of each other, right? You are my friend, so I will take care of you~

I freed myself from his squeeze and took a step back to see his face. I wiped my eyes on the back of my hand and smiled. Then I made a heart with my hands.

- Saranghae, bunny-oppa!~

- Nado saranghae, bunny!~

He threw me an air kiss before wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

- Now, back to the party! The best part just started, and everyone is so excited!

Why is everyone talking about "the best part"?

What could it be?

That was revealed to me when Sungmin pushed me inside the noreabang. Music was on and people were dancing, some had glasses in their hands. I just had to smile.

- Oh, drinking is the best part?

- Of course, dancing and singing too! I think that if I counted correctly, Heechul had already gulped down at least three shots when I came to look for you, and now the amount must have doubled so...

Before he could end his sentence, we saw Heechul grab the microphone from a table where they were waiting for the bravest performers.

- Oh, he is going to sing?

Sungmin grinned at me and pulled me to the table with all the bottles.

- He always goes first, it's like his thing. Oh, and today is SM night, so we are supposed to sing only our songs... What will he sing this time...

Suddenly the song that was playing switched to something way different. When I recocnized the song my mouth fell open. He couldn't be serious, Girl's Generation's Boys? I almost laughed my brains out when he started, but he really sang it well, and even danced while doing so. Some of the guys even joined his dance, Eunhyuk first when he got the hang of it. Soon Soojin was jamming next to Eunhyuk.

Sungmin handed me a small shot glass, I didn't know what was in it, but just drank it. Instantly I felt the alcohol kick in. Sungmin poured me another one and we toasted before making that one also go down my throat. Then I ran to the dancefloor pulling Sungmin with me, and we started to dance to the music. I had no idea how the real dance went, so I just danced like I felt. I think I was even rubbing myself against Sungmin at one moment.

After Heechul's song ended, Onew was instantly grabbing the microphone from him and this time he started to sing. His voice was so awesome, I couldn't believe how good he sounded live. Soon Key took the other mic and sang the song with Onew. My first reaction was:

Is this a Girl's Generation night, or are these guys really so silly? Gee, really?

That was a song that I also knew the dance for so I danced along. Soon it began a twin sister show, we danced together as the guys sang the song. I saw the camera flash, but at that moment I didn't care, I was just having fun, like Minho had told me to. When the song ended, everyone clapped and then Taemin came to pull me from my hand.

- You promised to sing me a song! Now it's your turn!~

- Okay, okay! Anything for you, my sweet Taemin!~

I went to the sound system and whispered the guy who was using it ( I have no idea who it was, someone working there I guess) and then wiggled my way up to the stage with a microphone. When the music started to flow, I pointed at Taemin.

- This is for you, Taeminnie!~

I think it wasn't really the most wise choice to sing SHINee's own song for them, but I didn't mind it. I sang Electric Heart, since it was the first love-ish song that came to my mind at that moment. I think I did a good job, since Taemin grabbed the other microphone and came to the stage with me, singing the backgrounds. When I finished, he hugged me.

- You can really sing, Erika! This was the best gift I could get!

- Oh this was nothing, oppa! You know I love you, right?~

- I love you too, Erika! Want to get something to drink now? Singing makes your throat dry, doesn't it?

He dragged me to the drink table, which I didn't have anything against, I was really thirsty. He poured me a huge glass of something, again I had no idea what I was being given, but I started to take long sips from the straw he poked into the glass. Then Sugmin popped from somewhere.

- Excuse me, but I need to talk to bunny for a while, would you excuse us?

- Of course hyung, I'll go find Bae and Henry...

Taemin slinked away and Sungmin dragged me away from the table, since it was really popular. These guys really knew how to drink.

Why is everybody dragging me somewhere?

I tried to concentrate my thoughts on Sungmin and his angry expression, but my eyesight was already very blurry.

- What was taht? A love confession to Taemin in the middle of everyone! Is that keeping away from someone?!

I started to cry and almost dropped the glass from my hand. I am really emotional when I am drunk.

- But that was just like the one I gave you before, friend love... Why are you yelling at me...?

- Ah, crap! I'm not mad, don't cry! I just, I want you to make up with Minho, so I...

He started to wipe my tears away, and my cry ended as quickly as it started. I drank my glass in one shot, even when it was still over half full.

- Ah, okay okay, I'm fine now~ Now I will go sing some more, you want to join me bunny-oppa?~

- I'll come with you, but I won't sing, I never sing in these parties...

I didn't care if he was going to sing or not, I just wanted to sing my song for everyone, especially Minho.

Sungmin lead me to the stage, I was leaning on him, because my legs started to be really unreliable. He even pulled me a chair to sit on while singing. He stood there next to me, helping me to stay on the chair and I was keeping his hand in mine. I tried to look for Minho, my gaze went through everyone in the room. Even though my vision was really hazy, I recocnized Minho standing in a group of people near the door. Their heads turned to me as I started to talk.

 

I'm sorry that i haven't updates but i had an exam week and the rp i am in has taken all my free time. So i am sorry and i hope this will be enough for you to forgive me!