Something shiny and someone jealous?

Someone saved my pathetic life [ hiatus until a random day X ]

Apparently he decided to take me shoping right away, perhaps because I still wasn't able to talk my way out of it. I was thinking for a while that I could pretend to faint, but I decided that it would only make him more worried, and I didn't want that. I sat on the sofa again while he was dressing me... I felt like a doll that you could just dress in whatever clothes you want. He wrapped a scarf around my neck so that I wouldn't get more sick. It smelled just like him and I felt like I got drunk from his scent.

We walked together to a shipping district, it wasn't a long way, but still my legs were yelling to me when we finally stopped at the first store. He said that I could choose any clothes that I wanted but I was still pissed and didn't want him to buy me anything so I just sat to one of the chairs that were for those poor husbands that had to wait for their wives to shop and crossed my arms to let him know I didn't want anything.

He stared at me for a while and then sighed.

- You know, I'm going to want those clothes back, so if you are not going to choose stuff youself, I'm going to choose for you. Just stay there, okay?

He disappeared to the store and left me sitting there, amazed and a bit frightened.

What kind of clothes would he pick for me?

I am afraid it's going to be something with ruffles or other girly stuff.

He would never buy me a hoodie and a pair of jeans...

For a while I sat there, waiting for him to come back, but he didn't so I decided that I should go and look for him. I found him in front of one rack that was full of different types of pullovers and blouses. His arm was already covered with a big pile of clothes and when he saw me he smiled.

- I hope you are strong enough to try these on yourself, I doubt that the staff would be happy if I came in there with you...

Of course, I blushed. I took the big pile of clothes from him and paced into one of the empty fitting rooms. I heard someone come sit in front of it, apparently he wanted to see if the clothes fitted me or not.

- You will show me, right?

There was no way for me to answer him because I was right in the middle of changing and I couldn't just open the door when I was half . When I pulled the first piece on, which was a knee-lenght tunic, apparently my hands went a bit over the top of the door and he saw what I was putting on.

- Hey, with that tunic I meant those grey stockings, I hope they are the right size.

I thought to myself that if he didn't know what size my legs were, he was terrible at guessing since he had even touched them and seen them. I found the stockings from the bottom of the pile. I was shocked that they were actually the perfect size, so was the tunic. I looked at myself in the mirror and it was something I had never seen before. The colorful tunic went good with my skintone, and the stockings went good with the tunic. I couldn't believe that he actually had chosen such a perfect outfit for me.

I couldn't stop staring my picture in the mirror. I looked... pretty? I almost looked like a girl, the girly clothes made my face look a little bit less boyish. I had been afraid that I would look like a cross dresser but apparently I was wrong.

Outside Minho was getting restless.

- Does it fit? What does it look like? Please, let me see.

I opened the door and saw Minho's eyes grew larger when he saw me.

- Holy... You look pretty.

I didn't like that he was lying to me right in front of my face, but at that moment I didn't care. I was just happy that he was happy. He stood up and came to me and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed when his hand caressed my back.

- And you say that you are not beautiful...

How can he say those this like he really means it? 

He is really a good actor or something...

I punched him on his back with my hands and he let go of me and stepped back to see my expression. I made the angriest face I could and then looked away. I really don't like liars.

He sighed and then went into the fitting room and took the pile of clothes I still haven't tried on.

- I'm gonna take these to the cashier, come there with those when you have changed back. These are all the same size so they all fit.

I looked after him with a shock. What he had just said, it couldn't be true, right? He couldn't buy me all those clothes? There was enough clothes in that pile to fill my whole closet at home!

I changed back into my loan clothes, but it took some time, since my toes were not cooperating with me and almost ran to the counter. Minho stood there with a small, pretty girl (Probably worked there, I hoped) carrying him some scarves that were supposed to go with the clothes. He smiled at me when he saw I had stopped before getting to him, squeezing the clothes tightly against my chest. He came to me and took the clothes and then took my hands and walked me to the cashier.

She smiled at us like she was going to faint soon, which made me feel uncomfortable. I understood that she had been so happily serving Minho, since he is SHINee's Minho, she must be a fan or something. She packed all the clothes in bags, there seemed to be like 7 bags full in the end. Then she said the price and I froze. It was over 600 000 won! I tucked Minho's sleeve but he must have guessed what I wanted to tell him so he didn't even look at me. He paid for the clothes and then took all the bags in one had. I wanted to laugh a bit, it looked so funny. I tucked his sleeve again and took three of the bags from him.

He smiled at me and took my free hand in his, and we walked out the store hand in hand. I could feel that seller staring after us, maybe she was planning to make some sort of announcement to the press that Minho was out with a girl who looked like a guy and that he bought her tons of clothes.

I was forced out of my thoughts when Minho stopped in front of the store.

- Where would you like to go next? Would you like to get some tea?

I thought about how good that tea had made me feel in the morning and smiled happily to agree. He started to pull my hand in a direction he probably knew was a good café, so I just followed him. On the way there we walked by a beautiful jewelry shop. I just had to stop and stare at one of the necklaces in the window, it was so gorgeous.

The necklace was gold and the necklace itself wasn't anything special. But the pendant on it... It was as big as the tip of my thumb, probably it was a diamond, and it had been cut so that the sunshine reflected from it, making little rays of sunlight fill the entire window making it light and beautiful.

So shiny...

That pendant almost yells SHINee, I wish I could have it...

I looked at the price tag next to the necklace and shook my head with disappointment. It was over 3million won. Even if I got a job here, I could never get that much money. Minho had been looking over my head, what was keeping me.

- You like that, huh?

I turned away from the window and shook my head, starting to walk in the direction where he had been dragging me. I felt a single tear fall from my eye when I thought about the necklace. Minho ran the few steps that I was ahead of him and took my hand again. He didn't say anything, but I could feel that his brains were working really hard on something, I just didn't know what it was.

When we got to the café he was looking for, he ordered us some tea and then we sat in one of the tables, it was next to a window, so people would see us all the time. I hoped that we could sit somewhere else, but the place was packed. It was hot inside, and I was wearing three shirts, so I started to swet. I drank my tea fast, but he didn't even touch his own, I could seee from his face that he was still thinking about something.

I reached my hand over the table and poked him on the cheek. Then I gave him a puzzled look when he finally snapped out of his thoughts.

- Oh, I was just... I think I forgot something in that store we were in! Would you mind to wait here while I go and get it? It won't take long.

I shrugged and smiled at him, trying to say that it was okay. He pushed his full tea cup in front of me and stood up.

- I really won't be long! He bowed his head for me and left.

I smiled as I watched him leave.

Did he just bow at me?

That looked just... twisted!

I let out a small, silent chuckle and then started to gulp down his tea as well. It really didn't take long for him to come back, just about ten minutes. All the tea was already gone and got up as soon he got inside. I saw him shove something in his pocket, was it something silver? Maybe he had gone to buy something for some friend of his on they way back. 

- Are you ready now? I think we should be heading back to the dorms...

I nodded and when we were almost back home, I suddenly remembered the glimpse of silver I had seen. I patted his pocket and pouted my lips to him. He didn't understand what I meant, so I made a motion with my hand that meant "bling". His face suddenly blushed, which made me confused.

- Umm, do you mean you saw something shiny?

I nodded and patted his pocket again, waiting for him to explain.

- Ahh, you really want to see my phone?

He pulled his mobile out of his pocket. It was not the color of silver, but it was light grey and it shone a bit when the light hit it. That might have been the thing I saw earlier, but I wasn't sure. I smiled and took the phone from him and saved my number in it. When I handed it back to him, I suddenly realized that I didn't have my phone with me. Had it been in the dryer with my clothes?

I got all panicky and dropped the bags in my hand to the sidewalk. I patted every pocket of my clothes and tears started to fall. I couldn't be without my phone, I know that there wasn't anyone to call me, but it was full of songs and pictures about my every star. It was like my sanctuary in my misery.

Minho started to worry, dropped his bags on the ground and stopped my movement by grabbing my shoulders harshly.

- Hey, what got into you? Are you alright?

I sobbed and patted at the pocket which I knew his phone was in. He sighed and smiled at me, wiping my tears off with his thumbs.

- Your phone is right here! I found it in your jeans before I put them in the dryer.

He put his hand in the pocket of his hoodie and handed something to me. It was my dear telephone. I quickly checked if it was okay, and Minho saw my wallpaper. He sighed and I looked up into his eyes. He looked a bit hurt.

- Taemin is your wallpaper?

He pouted his lips and looked away.

I laughed silently and grabbed his chin with my hand, wanting to show him that I had three wallpapers on my phone at the same time and that you could just change them with a sweep of your finger. It's true that the wallpaper that was showing first was Taemin, but the second one was Minho and the third one was Kyuhyun from Super Junior. He smiled when he saw his own picture and took the phone from me to take a closer look.

- No, this is not good at all. My eyes look too funny in this picture.

Somehow he knew how to use my phone, and suddenly he wrapped his free hand on my shoulder and planted a kiss on my cheek. I blushed and cracked a smile. That was when he took the picture. He looked at it and nodded.

- That's a lot better. You should use that as your FIRST wallpaper.

I looked at the picture. He looked perfect, as always, and my cheeks were rose-red and my smile looked beautiful. My mother has always said that I have a pretty smile, but this was the first time I actually believed it. Only thing that was wrong in this picture was that it looked like Minho really caerd for me... I changed that to be my wallpaper and showed it to him. He smiled and we started to walk again. This time he took all the bags which left my hands free. I walked beside him, playing with my phone until we got to the dorm.

He took the bags into one of the bedrooms, not the one I was sleeping in, so it was probably his own. I went in behind him and sat on his bed.

He had put the bags in one big pile next to one closet, and was now organizing it. When he was finally finished, he showed me three empty shelves in there.

- These are for you.  You can organize your new stuff in here by yourself, so that you know what you have.

I nodded and smiled at him, jumped off the bed and started to empty the bags. He stood there for a while and just looked at me but this time I didn't care that he was staring. I was in my own element. Cleaning and organizing, that is my thing. I went through all the clothes, pulled off the price tags without looking at them, since I didn't want to know how much they had cost. Then I folded them precisely and put the shirts on one shelf, long sleeved in one and short sleeved in another pile. And the pants and dresses on the lower shelve. The third shelf was filled with those scarves and stockings. I was shocked to see that he had even bought me some underwear, but I didn't mind it. I didn't even know when Minho had left, but just as I was finished I heard his voice from the kitchen.

- Are you hungry? I made some food for us!~ He sang and I ran to the kitchen, because his voice bewitched me.

- I hope you don't mind if this is almost the same as in the morning? There are not any ingredients to anything else here now. We need to go to the store tomorrow.

I thought that if he knew what I can cook he wouldn't be asking anything like that. I laughed and instead of the silent laughter I had been handling all day, I managed to make a small, a bit rough sound.

Minho got excited about that sound, so that he almost tackled me off the chair when he jumped to me.

- Your voice is coming back! Can you say something?

He sounded like a father who was being proud of his baby's first words. I cleared my throat and then said to him with an upset voice.

- You shouldn't have bought me all those clothes.

He smiled and kissed my forehead, which made me blush.

- I'm happy that I took you shopping before you got your voice back, it made things a lot easier.

I pouted my lips and poked his cheek with my finger. It was starting to become a habit.

- Just give me that soup already, I'm dying.

His jawline tightened and eyes went darker from... madness?

- No you're not. I won't let you.

I gasped and raised my hands on my mouth.

- I didn't mean it like that, oppa! It was a figure of speech.

He looked away and I wanted to say that I was sorry, but he had told me not to apologize about everything.

- Don't be mad, oppa!

He looked into my eyes again and I felt the flames in his eyes.

- I'm not mad. Just don't say stuff like that again, okay?

His face was so close that I could feel his warm breath on my skin. I felt my heart tremble as I lifted my hands on his cheeks. He moved closer and I closed my eyes. Just as I knew his lips were to touch mine, we heard the door open.

- Hyung, we are home!~ Oh, it's so nice to come back and smell food, isn't it umma?

Minho quickly reclined from me and I was just left there, blushing like an idiot.

- Yes, it sure is. I just hope it's something else than those weird pies he has been making for us all the time lately...

- They weren't suppose to come back until tomorrow... Minho whispered to me and stood up, making his way to the door.

I got up behind him and walked with him, trying to hide myself behind him just as Key entered the room, with Taemin right behind him.

- Welcome home! Why are you here already, weren't you supposed to return tomorrow? Minho greeted and bowed his head slightly.

- Well, ain't that a nice welcome! "Why are you here already?" We got the shooting done earlier so we got to go home earlier as well. You really look like you don't want us to be here... Are you alright?

Key sounded slightly insulted, so I had to take a peek to see their faces. I felt dizzy, this dream was never going to end, was it? Two more of my superstars standing there right in front of me... At that moment I thought I was the luckiest person on earth.

Taemin's eyes widened and he pointed at me.

- Bwah, Key! He's got someone here!